1x1 crazy1066 and ~Ahsoka Tano~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 crazy1066 and ~Ahsoka Tano~

Postby Heavenly.Howl » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:00 pm

~Ally~

As I walked in, I see a boy named Alex. He was strangely dressed in a driver suit. He smiled at me! I start to blush again.. I have to say something! But what? Suddenly, It slipped out," Nice shades.Why are you wearing a driver suit? " I take out my keys to my door. That, is just right next to his. I insert the key in the door. I see a AMAZING room. King size bed, a balcony, an on sweet, and my own walk in closet. I stand in the door way, and waits for his reply.

~Austin~

When I walk in, I grab my keys and set my things down. As i open the door, It is about the exact thing as back in Texas. Yet a little different. I see Alex and Ally talking. Then I think, "He is just the woman type eh. Hm..( gets lost In thought.) Man.. I am hungry. When is diner?" *tummy growls* *hold stomachache* Picks up things and sorts things where they go.
Hey, I'm Heavenly.Howl ♥ (she/her)
I have been a member since 2012, i used to rp, but mostly i am here for trading and pets now :3
I have a lot of pets for trade, like my doubles, monthly doubles, and event doubles

here is the link for my trading forum to see what i am searching for at the moment!

credit
Heavenly.Howl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skull.Vincent » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:40 pm

♫Alex♫

I looked down at my self. "Oh haha, I was just teasing my best friend Kyree." I said, nodding over to her dorm room, my thumbs in my front jean pockets. "I'll talk to you later?" He said, flashing her a sweet/flirty smile. Then he walked over to Austin's dorm room and see's he's already in. He decides he'd go into his dorm room. He went in and sat on his bed, taking out his phone and taking a couple cute selfies.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heavenly.Howl » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:45 pm

~Ally~

"Oh ok see ya round." walks in room and it doesn't take every long to unpack. Then I notice, I pack MORE than ENOUGH. I lock my dorm and walk down stairs to prepare for dinner.

~Austin~

As I see him walk in and start taking pictures of himself, I new the type of boy he was. Thinks, "No.. I am not judging..." Asks him,"Hey.. Umm Alex? I umm.. Have a question for you. Whould you rather, have Ally as your Girl friend or Kyree?"
I have been a member since 2012, i used to rp, but mostly i am here for trading and pets now :3
I have a lot of pets for trade, like my doubles, monthly doubles, and event doubles

here is the link for my trading forum to see what i am searching for at the moment!

credit
Heavenly.Howl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skull.Vincent » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:23 pm

♫Alex♫

I looked up to Austin. I shook my head, looking down and blowing out some air and then looking back up saying "What? I mean their both great girls but I don't know them so much that I'd want to date them..."I said lifting up an eyebrow at him. "And why do you care?" I say, giving a friendly I-Know-You-Like-One-Of-The-Girls smirk.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heavenly.Howl » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:42 am

~Austin~

"Alrighty then..." Stands up "I am going to go down for dinner then. Are you coming?"

credit
Heavenly.Howl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heavenly.Howl » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:24 am

( going camping! I will be back... umm... IDK in 3 days i think. Saturday. ( I THINK) you can Rp but I wont be able to respond for a while.)

credit
Heavenly.Howl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skull.Vincent » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:31 am

♫Alex♫

I smiled. "Sure!" I say, getting up and following him downstairs to the dining room, a buffet of all the food you could imagine was neatly placed on plates and it seemed endless!! "Oh my gosh. I'm hungry now!" He said, almost being able to taste the food in his mouth. He grabbed a plate and dished himself lots of fries, some fried chicken, with a side of salad and jell-o. After I finished that, I got back up to get a dessert that was a sweet and crunchy outside, and a hint of chocolate that was drizzled over the top. Inside was a delicious fluffy almost whipped-cream texture of jelly you find in doughnuts. "Holy crap this place is freaking Heaven!" He said, finishing the treat and trying some more.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heavenly.Howl » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:20 am

~Ally~

Finishes dinner and heads back upstairs to shower. But then, almost to where the stairs begin, she hears something..or someone. She is a little scared. She runs back to the dining room and acts like she is still hungry. Grabs a little desert and waits for someone to go upstairs with her... ( LATER ) Austin gets up and I get up really fast. I follow him and trying to act normal. He goes in his room and I go in mine. I shower and get into my P.Js. There.. I hear it again.. I start to sweet. I hear my heart beating. runing like a cheetah. I panic. Then it fades.. I finally get to sleep.

~Austin~

When I see Ally rush back here, to the dining room, I new something was up. Though,(thinks) "What if everything was fine? I would be really em-barest..What if something was really wrong? Ugh.. I ask to many Questions.." I sit down, and wach and see if everything is okay. (7 min later) Stands up and leaves to go get ready for lights out. Then I see her following me. She doesn't seem like anything was wrong. So I just go with it. I get ready for bed,and lay down. *sigh* "Ugh... Just close your eyes for a long time and GO TO SLEEP.." *turns over and sees shadow. " AHHH!" * it disappears. * *only hears heart beating really fast* Turn i lay down.. and finally get SOME sleep.

( Going camping! Bai!)

credit
Heavenly.Howl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skull.Vincent » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:46 am

♫Alex♫

I watch them go up into their rooms, Ally looking nervous. I tilted my head and wondered, but shook it off. I stretched and yawned, then went upstairs. It was a bit creepy at night. The hallways were dim and eerie, I felt like something was going to jump out at me, or somebody would come form behind. I looked behind me, down the dark stairs. Bad idea I thought, as a worried adrenaline rush went through me. I looked forward again, hurrying to my room, wondering why Kyree hasn't come out to eat yet. Maybe she fell asleep. I crawled into bed, yawning and opening my eyes, looking towards my personal bathroom. I saw a glimpse of what looked like a human shadow. I squeezed my eyes shut as I hear footsteps. Oh my gosh Oh my Gosh Oh my gosh what the crap is happening... I thought, paralyzed there on my bed. I didn't dare move a muscle, I was even holding my breath, not knowing it. I kept my eyes closed but didn't get any sleep at all, staying tense and the horrible feeling settling in the pit of my stomach.
Skull.Vincent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heavenly.Howl » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:15 am

~Ally~

I wake up at about 5:23 AM. I wake up to the sound of writing. I slightly open my eyes. I see my paper journal open. But nothing there. Nor a pencil or pen. I start to thing I was going crazy. I waned to scream. Yell for help. anything for anyone to be there. I feel my heart pounding. I was getting really hot. things racing through my head. Then, It stopped. I feel alone again. I get up and take off my shirt. I have a tank-top underneath. I look into the journal. I see words in cursive. I start to read it,
"Sorry for giving you a fright.I am just a normal being. A spirit. I absolutely mean no harm. My name is Mackenzie. I used to "live" in this room as well. It was wonderful in the day. But at night, a nightmare. We where the first ones there. So we thought..Mack,Katie,and Cole where the others. In the morning, we all told about what it was like at night. We where all terrified. We heard all sorts of things.footsteps,Whispers,Giggling and rarely music.We are stuck here unless you can solve the mystery.Is there a curse? Or is it a trap. You and the others need to find these things.. But only at night when the masters and asleep. You all have your own Gardens. I am yours. We will help you to escape.. Alive. But you need these things first,
1- A feather of the masters falcon
2-Blood from a wolf
3-A devise that makes things nice
4-sugar and spice.
When all collected in order, bring them to the beach fire place. We will all meet there. And we will get our body's back for 2 hrs. Then and only then, We escape. BEFORE IT"S TOO LATE!!!! Sorry for scaring you once again.. If you ever need help, Call my
name.

I get up slowly and go to refesh my self in the bathroom. Then I walk to my bed, and sleep. Peacefully.

credit
Heavenly.Howl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me