1x1 Cookierulz and Forgotten

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Cookierulz and Forgotten

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:11 am

Luke saddled Ghost up and smiled. Then he got up and on as a man came out. "Sir your not going on their was a mistake your going out tommrow." He said. "Ok." He said and I saddled ghost and put him in his stall and headed over to the saloon.
Visit a page I created on face book www.facebook.com/bandofoutcast its looking for admins and support! Image

˙·٠•●♥ Hi! I'm cookierulz as you all can tell! I'm always looking for a 1x1 and some good trades so pm me or send a trade if your interested!!♥●•٠·˙

Signature made by Beautiful Nightmare
Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:13 am

Cassidy put on bright red lipstick before getting up and headed for the stage, ready to go out and dance
Moving to Awesome Sauce! If you want to keep our roleplay, you must be willing to move there or to Chatzy. I'm leaving here the first of September. After that I will never come back
If I rp with you, please PM me and tell me if you want to stop rping or move to the new site
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:19 am

Luke walked in he seemed to be the olny guy who didn't come in here to watch the girls. "They should have more self respect." He mumbled as he walked in and ordered himself something to drink.
Visit a page I created on face book www.facebook.com/bandofoutcast its looking for admins and support! Image

˙·٠•●♥ Hi! I'm cookierulz as you all can tell! I'm always looking for a 1x1 and some good trades so pm me or send a trade if your interested!!♥●•٠·˙

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:21 am

Cassidy started her dance, not paying attention to any of the men
Moving to Awesome Sauce! If you want to keep our roleplay, you must be willing to move there or to Chatzy. I'm leaving here the first of September. After that I will never come back
If I rp with you, please PM me and tell me if you want to stop rping or move to the new site
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:28 am

"You know what this discust me." He said and walked up to her he was a very proper boy who wasn't much into this stuff he would muh rather be out riding. "Here take this and get your self a real job." He said putting a 20 on her and leaving the place he had a fiery personality.

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:30 am

Cassidy watched him, there was something about him that held her attention. She got off stage and changed into her normal clothes before she jumped out of the window and onto her mare's back. She clicked her tongue and squeezed her thighs, getting the mare into an even canter. She looked around for the strange man
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:32 am

Luke was walking back into the barn with all the horses for the rodeo as he saddled up ghost again and got on. "Hey you send out a few practice bulls. I want to practice before tommrow." Luke said as he rode ghost out to the ring and waited for the person to send a few out.

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:34 am

Cassidy rode around, still looking when she saw in a ring, the man who had stopped her at the saloon
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookierulz » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:38 am

Luke smiled and held his rope tightly as a bull ran out he kicked Ghost's sides and watched him take off as he he got it up and created a lasso over his head befor throwing it out and catching the bull. He smiled as he jumped off and tied it down. The man walked out to take care of the bull while licks rode off the rink and out for a joy ride as his fixed his black hat.

Cookierulz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springsteen » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:39 am

Cassidy took Ginger to the fence of the area, watching him.
Springsteen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me