1x1 Yes master.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yes master.

Postby Rivkah » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:35 pm

She quickly grew bored with the awkward tension in the air. This was not amusing; she didn't know what to do with another person in the house. So, she'd switch to the mischievous side of her. In a smooth, lilted voice she leaned against the wall and inquired innocently, "Soo... what should we address first, ground rules?" She then slid behind him, resting her chin on his shoulder and grinning at him devilishly. He was just a couple inches taller than she was. One pale hand on her shoulder, she stepped out from behind him, now leaning against his side.

He was definitely the thinking type. She could tell, though, he was anticipating what she was going for. Oh, now, that wouldn't do, she'd have to draw him out, lull him into a fake sense of security. "First thing," she said in a more innocent tone, though her accent was as thick as usual, "my room: off-limits unless I invite cha in." She started to lead him back downstairs, staring down at the floor as she took it one step at a time. "Two: while obedience is something everyyyyone likes, I promise I'm not the whipping type," she added with a sweet smile up at him as they reached the first floor. "Third? I'd prefer no escape attempts. A little back-talk is always welcome. I hate the silent types. I'm a conversation person, debater, call it what you like," she said boredly, slipping into the living room. "I always like to hear opinions, I don't offend easily. I just like to keep it clean, it gets too rough if I have to show you there's no use running..." Rolling her eyes, she pushed her curly bangs out of her face.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Andrew snorted moving his shoulder away from her as she put her head on it, before he took a step away from her. "Fine rules, don't touch me." He said his eyes narrowed not caring what she did about that. He was not going to stand there and be touched by the vampire, let alone most humans so not her one bit. He was not going to be pushed around by her no matter what she did, she had to have paid a good price for him so unless she was right out dumb he could push her without getting kill right away.

He turned following her down, his arms folded in his pokect as he looked around the place, taking carful notes if different things that could help him. He nodded to her first rules as there was no wy he would go in her room, unless he just wanted to make her mad, ideas, ideas. He then narrowed his eyes at the second one, there was something to mess with. "Well I am not the listening type. "He told her more commenting on what she was saying as he did not looked at her once, more still looking aorund the house. The rest of the roles he did not listen to, but he heard something about talking and zoned back in something he was not good at. He was not a very good talker and why would he be, let alone talk to some vampire called his master? He Grinning his teeth at the running part, as she talked about it he could try right even if he knew there was really no way.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:10 pm

She smiled brightly, though his tone was downright rude. Most people would not stand for it. "Suit yourself," she purred softly, blinking at him before she stepped into the kitchen, one eye and ear trained on him. "Tea? Coffee? Water? I think tea is the only thing I tolerate of human origin, personally," she commented, walking back into the same room he was in with a steaming cup of tea. "Reminds me of home," she said, so quietly it was actually more to herself. She then raised a copper eyebrow at him, smiling. "Oh, where are my manners? Feel free to sit down."

While normally she would be wanting to irk him and go against his request by getting up close. A lot of people valued personal space, but Shayna wasn't one of those people. Unfortunately,though, her hunger was spiking, and she knew better then to spend too much time around a human that she wasn't ready to take a bite out of. Besides, if he needed a bit of time to adjust before he had a hungry vampire telling him where to go, then so be it. Shayna was one of those people who liked to hold out until the very last second; while some pigged out and ate every day, she would eat once every three days at the very most. Her average time was once a week. However, she had been for a month or so now, and her head was aching from the prospect of a meal. Thank heavens for tea... She took a sip, propping her feet up on the arm of the couch she was sitting on. The living room had a few armchairs too, just because she liked different angles to sit at.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:20 pm

{ Sorry heading to bed now. }

Andrew looked up slightly following her, sighing a bit as he did not poke her enough to get much of a responce. He guesses she was more trying to hide it cause that normally always wroked on the vampires with there ways. He turned more not answering her as he followed her sitting down in one of the chairs, thinking over the situation put down before him. On one hand she seemed to be somewhat nice, on the other it could all be some sick act she was playing and he thought the second more. He had learned never to trust the vampires, let alone them if they where being nice for some reason.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:26 pm

{{ I am too, no big deal. }}

Amused, she blinked at him. Ah, thoughtful types. She was either never shutting up or never opening her mouth. Shayna was always the "one or the other" type and rather had mixed feelings or actions. She was either totally obsessed with something or totally uninterested. She just had an odd personality like that. Her emerald eyes watched the steam rise from her mug for a moment, and the red-haired lass took a large but silent sip. She crossed her legs, relaxing for the first time that morning. Tracing the rim of her mug, she tilted her head up to watch him with slight interest. She loved studying people. "I am going to take a leap and guess you were in the war. Sad, really. We had access to all of this before we decided to get greedy and take over the entire seven billion population of humans," she said listlessly, both eyebrows now raised. "As if we weren't arrogant enough to begin with." She chuckled softly at the thought, rolling her eyes sadistically.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:16 am

Andrew fiddling with his hands as he listened to her, not really caring about most of the things she was saying. He heard what she was saying about war and his emotions flared up, wondering why the heck she cared. "Yes I was in that war if thats what you want to call it. Watching all of my friends die around me or being taken up in chained by your kind. Then before it was over to watch my family get tore apart by the things, before I was taken away." He said in more of angered rage then just telling her this is voice cold.

He turned looking away from her as he looked back out the window, thinking about the time when you would see many people walking around taking walks in the afternoon. He guessed there would be no one out there as the vampires seemed not to like the sun and he was right, the side was empty and only leaves blow up around it.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:18 am

Shayna listened, thoughtful as she detected she had hit a spot she was supposed to avoid. She loved to tease, but there were certain things she learned she could not bring up, as they were touchy subjects. This was one of them. She nodded, quiet for another moment as she finished up the tea. She got up, her footsteps silent as she placed it in the sink. She rinsed it out, though part of her chided that he should be doing it; after all, he was her slave. The Irish part of her argued that she didn't need a slave to rinse out a cup for her; she had her own two hands.

Clearing her throat as she stepped back into the sitting room, she shoved a handful of red curls out of her face and said quietly, "Please accompany me on a walk." Shayna was stubborn enough that a bit of sun wouldn't hurt her. Some people were just too paranoid about their skin, but today was rather cloudy and she had less of a chance of harming herself. Besides, she was tired, and deathly bored of the awkward tension already. She tilted her head only slightly, offering a smile to him.

{{ Sorry for the late reply, I was sick... }}
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:26 am

{ It's alright. }

Andrew ignored her as she walked out of the room, before he looked around seeing if there was anything that could help himbut sighed seeing nothing. "Great." He mumbled to himself before she walked backing into the room as he heard what she had said. "Do I have a choice?" He said standing up, not really a question but just a stament as he followed her back through the house. He was happy to be able to get outside, be dearly loved the outdoors. Before he joined the arm he was a great horsemen and spent most of his time outside, so this would be nice. He did wondering about her, he thought vampires did not like the sun but all the better for him if she did not like it.

He turned leaned back on the wall as he moved his curly blonde hair out of his face, waiting for her to get ready and start out. He felt like a dog waiting for her, he now had no control over his life. Sure he could not do what she told him all he wanted, but in the end she was his 'master'. He shook his head at the thought, he was his own master and was not going to let this change anything about him he was stronger then this thing.
The one who made you,
How sad.

weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rivkah » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:32 am

At his words, she merely smiled faintly and politely, before saying in a firm but less demanding voice, "I would really prefer you took a walk with me." She glanced outside. She had no need for a coat, she was not affected by cool or warm weather like humans were. She opened the door, stepping out first, and shut it once he was outside of the house as well. She could tell immediately that he did not like his situation much; if it had been her, she'd be kicking and screaming all the way. Fiddling with her pale wrists, she smiled faintly still, gazing at him as best she could when her hair was not blocking her vision.

Eventually, the copper curls grew tiresome to bother with and she dug in her jeans for a tie of some kind. She only came up with a rubber band, but scarcely cared about how nice it was. If it was useful, she'd use it. When she had successfully pulled her wild, fiery hair back, she started to walk. The good thing about her house was that it resembled the farm she grew up on; open fields and no irritating neighbors. The roads weren't paved, and she liked it that way. It made her feel at home, so she wouldn't grow homesick for Ireland.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:38 am

Andrew ignored her, more rolling his eyes at what she had said before he followed her out of the house closing the door after. Even if he had said no, there was no way she would not make him go no matter what she said just then. All vampires where the same in his mind, they just looked a bit different. They all ate the same thing and acted the same, so in his mind they where all the same.

He turned following her as he slipped his hands in his pockets, the camo shorts a bit long on him then most shorts. He really wondered why she had bought him in the first place, as so far she had made him do nothing. Most slaves where worked hard until they died and then just replaced with another one. He guessed she was just testing him right now, so he would wait and see how things played out for this case.
The one who made you,
How sad.