One-On-One with Trueheartedrusher<3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: One-On-One with Trueheartedrusher<3

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:00 am

((Sure xD))

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:01 am

||soo, now Carlos and Rose left xD||
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:03 am

((She's up to more spying for Hawk, maybe?))

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:06 am

||maybeh xD||
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:07 am

((xD Should we start then?))

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:11 am

||sure thing!||
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:12 am

((Who should make first post then?))

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:16 am

||doesn't matter to me ^^||
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:22 am

((Eh, I'll do it then :3))

~*~Madison~*~

I sighed and looked at Kendall. "How much of your trust do I have back, exactly?" I asked him. It's been months! How long does it take to get a hundred percent of his trust back? I mean, James kissed me! Not me who started it! Okay, I kissed him back but still...

~*~Sierra~*~

I still can't believe that he...urgh! And the fact that she kissed him back is just...I mean, my own best friend and my "boyfriend"? Seriously? I know it's been a couple of months, but still!

~~Logan~~

I looked at Luna and smiled lightly. I'm a little more use to her being deaf and everything, and I've been trying to be a bit more cautious about thinking out loud and everything, just so I don't accidentally piss her off again.

~~Carlos~~

I sighed, sitting in a random chair in the lobby. I'm not sure on what to do right now...I mean, Logan's out with Luna again and..that's about it. So, I'm kinda board. I wonder what's going on with Rose, though?

ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:35 am

Kendall~
"maddie, just... stop talkinga bout it and it'll be better." I sadi and sigh at the end. I know, it's went months since, that, happened. But still, she's my fiance and he's my best friend. They both should've knewn better.

JAmes~
I sigh and grabbed her hand, askign "waht els do i have to do to make you forgive me?" Seriously, i could go down on my knees and cry, jsut to make her happy.

Luna~
For being a nerd, he's nicer then i thought. I loooked over at him and smiled, grabbing his hand.

Rosella~
"lalala!" yeah, i'm jsut running aroudn the apartment, singing and playing with una's dog.
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me