||Ħ Ɩ Ɖ Ɩ И Ǥ|| (1x1 with ★βℓαcκ-Ѳʋт★ and T A R D I S)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ||Ħ Ɩ Ɖ Ɩ И Ǥ|| (1x1 with ★βℓαcκ-Ѳʋт★ and T A R D I S)

Postby buttercat, » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:08 pm

Light streamed through the trees, speckling the ground with gold. The light found a way to get through her eyelids and she groaned softly. It took the avian a moment to figure out where she was. In the back of the park, hiden away from human eyes. B-17 looked around and stretched. It had been a long, restless night. Trees were not comfortable places to sleep against.

She rose to her feet and shook the dirt off, rustling her massive wingspan as she stretched. She hadn't been able to fly in a while, since the police skimmed the skyline just as much as the ground. It wasn't impossible to fly, just very, very unwise. The lab experiment folded her wings against her back, hiding them under a thick jacket, and made her way to the front of the park. She could probably grab some food from a nearby gas station or something. She had a little bit of money that she had stolen from some oblivious family. It wasn't much, but it could buy a meal.

--

"I don't think that's a good idea, Will." Fluffy said, walking beside the brick wall in the form of a cat.

"Shuddup! I know what I'm do-woah!" Will did a wobbly little dance as he lost his balance to try and stay up on top of the wall. "See? I'm fine!" He giggled. His Familiar sighed and shook her head and jumped up beside him, leaving trails of whispy black smoke behind her.

Will was a Shade. He had everything to do with shadows and darkness, even if he didn't seem like it. his Familiar, named Fluffy, was a cloud of black smoke, all gathered together in one blob. Fluffy could take on the form of anything she wanted, from Will's own shadow, to a full-blown, 3-dimensional elephant. Fluffy prefered looking like a cat, with glowing yellow orbs as eyes. She watched over Will, acted like a parent to him. She was his protection.

Will jumped offt he wall, landing hard and straightening his jacket as a cold wind blew down the street. "Let's go find somethin' to eat." He told Fluffy, looking at all the shops down the small street. Fluffy followed along sliently, aware of everything going on around her.

{{ I'll post for Levi later...I'm terrible at starting >.< }}

Looking for an Advanced/Semi lit to literate roleplaying website? Send me a PM~
buttercat,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Akatsuki| » Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:00 pm

||Nicole Alexandre||
||Neko\13 1/2\Curious||
Nicole looked around,
she adjusted the hat she used
to hide her ears and yawned a
little. She noticed guards coming
into the city in large, armored
trucks. She frowned pulled her
hat down more. She wrapped
her tail around her leg, she was
glad Granny had gotten her into
the habit of were long dresses.
||Aleces Martin||
||16\Human\Annoyed||
Aleces yawned as she
woke up. Her house was huge, a mansion
given to her by her grandfather, who started
the who war with the creatures. She didn't
understand why though, creatures had been
amazing in her eyes when the war started.
She stood up, and walked over to the window
to see the trucks. She rolled her eyes and
shook her head, going to her closet to get
her clothes.
||Marcel James||
||19\Half Vampire-Half Unknown\Bored||
Marcel leaned against the wall
in an alley. He had killed a few more people
last night for their blood, he couldn't control
feeding all to well. He stretched and stood
straight, continueing to walk down the different
alleys that people never used. He yawned and
looked around for somewhere to get something
to eat. He searched his pockets for any money
he had.
"The moon. Shin-Ah. It means, "moonlight." Your name is Shin-Ah...You're my moonlight."
"Your hand was very warm. I don’t know what kind of curse you have, but if that was the hand of someone cursed,
then I don’t care that you have a terrifying curse at all." - Yona
|Akatsuki|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buttercat, » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:24 am

Will heard a rumbling behind him and Fluffy immediately changed into a small mouse, hiding under Will's jacket as he turned around. Huge trucks were coming down the road. With a loud cry, he ran out of the road and hid in an alley as he watched them go by.

A caravan of massive, camo-green trucks, armored from tire to top were riding down the road, filled with soldiers. Will felt a shiver run down his spine. Something was vibrting against his chest. Fluffy was trembling. He folding his arms over her chest, giving her something to snuggle into. "We'll be okay. I promise." He breathed to her.

--

Levi was walking down he road, his breifcase in his hand. He had an important court case to be at today. Some creature suing another human. He didn't know why he was even called on to the scene. Everybody already knew the verdict. This idiot creature apparently didn't realize the suffering he was about to get himself into.

He sighed and crossed the road, stopping to watch the caravan pass by. He understood why this was happening. Humans were afraid. And most creatures were no good at all. All they did was kill. It was wrong. And so were they.

--

B-17 walked inside the Gas Station and purchased a bag of Lays chips. What a great breakfast. She stepped outside and sat on a curb to eat them, relaxing as she felt the wind ruffle through her hair. She wished she could be flying now. But that would be suicide. (Wb >.<)

Looking for an Advanced/Semi lit to literate roleplaying website? Send me a PM~
buttercat,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Akatsuki| » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:46 pm

||Nicole Alexandre||
||Neko\13 1/2\Sickish||
Nicole frowned, she sighed
as she looked around to find somewhere
she could hide for a little while, her head
spinning more then usual. She stumbled deeper
into the alley and slid against the wall, rubbing
her head. She noticed people walking by and sighed
a little, wishing she had Granny to make the medicine
she ran out of weak ago. She made herself curl up
so her arms could rest against her knees.

||Aleces Martin||
||16\Human\Annoyed||
Aleces sighed, finished getting dressed.
She walked downstairs and ate a piece
of toast before leaving her home,
she wanted to talk with the man in charge
of the soilders. She shifted the bag on her
shoulder and looked around for any
soilders that might be already
scouting around the place.
She noticed one of the lawyers she knew of,
she didn't like him much,but it was mostly
because of his opinion of creatures.

||Marcel James||
||19\Half Vampire-Half Unknown\Bored||
Marcel looked towards the roads
as he walked. He adjusted his sleeve which
was twisted at the shoulder. He counted the
money he had and looked around, wondering
what he would buy. He usually bought the
cheapest things possible so that he could save
money for when he actually needed something.
"The moon. Shin-Ah. It means, "moonlight." Your name is Shin-Ah...You're my moonlight."
"Your hand was very warm. I don’t know what kind of curse you have, but if that was the hand of someone cursed,
then I don’t care that you have a terrifying curse at all." - Yona
|Akatsuki|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me