1x1~ Forsaken and LovelySmooch

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1~ Forsaken and LovelySmooch

Postby Tears.n.Fears » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:36 pm

Finally the sun is set, time for me to go. he covered his face and body with all black clothes, and walked out of the house. He always brought along two twin silver swords that could change in to whatever material he wanted but they always stayed as very sharp twin blades, and a small short knife with a few throwing knives. He loved every weapon he owned especially his own natural weapons of his own. He sprinted as fast as a human but not a vampire for him it felt like walking really, he smelled the air to see if the werewolf was still there. Of course he was, but this werewolf seemed quite dumb since it was night and he should have noticed that vampires were stronger at night and that one was living not to far from where the werewolf was standing.
Tears.n.Fears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deify » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Adam lifts his head, scanning the shadows around him, he thought he had heard something but wasn't too sure. Growing suddenly uneasy he remembers the vampires that he'd been seeing more and more recently. There was no way he'd stand a chance yet against an older vampire if it came down to it. He still hadn't gained full control of his other form which was why his father had took him away from his human mother. "Hello?" He calls out into the silent forest only half expecting an answer. He shifts on his feet nervously.
▬▬▬▬

❝ ❝
we're 𝐅 𝐎 𝐎 𝐋 𝐒
whether we d a n c e or not
so we might as well 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❞ ❞
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝐃𝐄𝐈𝐅𝐘 ↠ he/him
xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxx«=

▬▬▬▬
Deify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tears.n.Fears » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:57 pm

That is one stupid werewolf. he pulled out one of his throwing knives and three right by the werewolves head in a tree that was a foot away from the werewolves head. If this werewolf is smart enough to leave I'll let him but if he doesn't it's dying time.
Tears.n.Fears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deify » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:10 pm

He's startled and flinches away from the knives. Someone was definitely there, and attacking him. His eyes narrow and he steps back, away from the tree with the knives in it growing angry. He fully recognized the warning for what it was but he didn't just turn tail and run. His father would laugh in his face for that. He looks towards the direction that the knives had come from fully expecting the vampire to leap out at any moment. He didn't really want to fight but if the other wanted a fight he'd give one readily.
▬▬▬▬

❝ ❝
we're 𝐅 𝐎 𝐎 𝐋 𝐒
xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxx«=

▬▬▬▬
Deify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tears.n.Fears » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Yoite telepathically sent a message to the werewolf he said If you don't get run know I will kill you. He was a strong telepath so he sent a strong wave of hate to go along with the message.
Tears.n.Fears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deify » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Adam takes a step back in surprise at the voice and the level of hate that went with it. He takes another step away but crosses his arms across his chest, "You would kill one who isn't posing a threat?" He asks knowing he'd be heard. It was his final attempt in avoidance of a fight without running.
▬▬▬▬

❝ ❝
we're 𝐅 𝐎 𝐎 𝐋 𝐒
xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxx«=

▬▬▬▬
Deify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tears.n.Fears » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:29 pm

Yes I would. Since your so dumb not to see that the sun is set and a vampire was right in front of your nose almost the hole time and you know that I can kill you with a flick of my arm that could throw a silver blade right through your heart! he said now he sent an even bigger wave of hate to show that he truly hated all werewolves.
Tears.n.Fears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deify » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Adam sighs softly, "I know the sun set. I'd have known you were here if I was a wolf, as you can see I'm not." He steps back, not turning his back to the vampire. He hadn't had to many dealings with vampires, he and his father tended to just ignore them and avoid them most times. "You should know I won't be that easy to kill, and my family would seek you out and kill you in revenge." He was preparing to shift into his wolf form.
▬▬▬▬

❝ ❝
we're 𝐅 𝐎 𝐎 𝐋 𝐒
xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxx«=

▬▬▬▬
Deify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tears.n.Fears » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:08 pm

That's the problem, they don't know what I look like, sound like, or anything. I might not even be a vampire, then again I am using telepathy he said as if it meant nothing to die
Tears.n.Fears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deify » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:43 pm

"They'd know your scent. They'd find you." He says, "If you want to fight at least show yourself." He adds wanting to have at least a sight of the vampire who was threatening him. "Or are you to cowardly to show your face?"
▬▬▬▬

❝ ❝
we're 𝐅 𝐎 𝐎 𝐋 𝐒
xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxx«=

▬▬▬▬
Deify

My pets
My items