1x1 with ZephyrWolf

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ZephyrWolf

Postby Fire And Ice » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:51 am

Aaliyah blinks and looks around at the sound for the door opening,she saw Ryker and grins"Hey" she says,wondering over to her bike,she holds it up and gets on and grins"Race you there!!" She calls out,quickly pushing off and drinking down the road,to Professor Oak's lab,she looks around,her feet moving quickly,she knew these roads like the back of her hand,that is one of the good things about living in a small town,even though it is so very boring,her mother treated her like a little girl,she mutters something under her breathe,not really playing attention to where she was going.

Her head turns around and she saw Ryker hot on her tail,when she looks back around,her bike was turning right and she got control too late,so the bike hit a few rocks,before it flew upward and Aaliyah,fall in the bushes,she narrows her eyes,holding up and dusting off,herself before she wandered over to her bike,picking it and getting back up and starting to ride again,she sighs and looks around for Ryker.
Fire And Ice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with ZephyrWolf

Postby ZephyrWolf » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:32 am

Ryker sighed as Aaliyah insisted on racing him to the lab. She always seemed to have a boundless energy, and sometimes she was too much to handle. Hopping on his bike, he pedaled after her, easily matching her speed. He pulled up behind her, and although he could've probably passed her, he didn't really want to push himself that hard so soon; after all, he would need plenty of energy for after he got his first pokémon and began his journey.

He saw Aaliyah look for him, and before he knew it, her bike swerved. Ryker braked hard so that he didn't accidentally crash into her, coming to a stop just as she hit a patch of rocks and fell. "Hey, are you alright?" he called as she fell into some bushes. It seemed that she was fine, because a moment later, she was up on her feet and back on her bike. He started pedaling again and caught up to her once more. "You okay?" he asked again as they stopping in front of the lab. He dismounted and pulled out the kickstand, leaving his bike next to the lab's wall. He pulled open the door to the lab, and though he was so excited, he held it open for Aaliyah.
ZephyrWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me