тнє ρσwєя ιηѕιdє [onexone between turtle & ~Lucifer~]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: тнє ρσwєя ιηѕιdє [onexone between turtle & ~Lucifer~]

Postby ~Tosuka~ » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:25 pm

H i k i r o
A small sigh parted from her slightly opened mouth, and she watched Markus sit beside her in surprise. I didn't think that he would sit by me too...Although, this is the only seat left so why am I surprised? She looked back at Mr. Higgings, hearing him rant on about the current rules that she would have to abide by for the next two months. They were mostly on what to not bring into the classroom and how to behave, which was the usual procedure that happened on the first day of school. It was still annoying, but she couldn't do much about that. In any case, she had written down all of the rules in her Chemistry notebook, and gently placed the pencil back down onto the table.

A large pang of nervousness started to creep into her when the teacher announced that they would be talking about themselves. Since she was anti-social, she hated talking to other people, and almost everyone would be staring at her. She would just have to hope that she wouldn't get called on, and that the class would end soon. After all, the class only did last for an hour, although only about seven minutes had passed so far. Mr. Higgings started to call on a few people, and the students just blankly stated their name and their interests. It seemed as if everyone was around their age, and all their names sounded much different from each other. In any case, each ice breaker thing took about a full minute. She froze in place for a moment as her name was called, and then she slowly stood up.

She remained silent for a moment, her eyes looking down at the table, and then she slowly raised her head up. Almost all the students were looking at her and another pang of nervousness sweeped into her. "Uh...Hello, I am Hikiro Denault. I...Like to participate in different sports and I like to read," she stumbled somewhat, her voice somewhat shaky. She went back to sit down, and a few giggles were emitted around the room, in which the teacher quickly hushed them down. She placed her head down on the table, redness now portrayed in her cheeks.

[So, how are you? :3]
~Tosuka~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby discombobulated » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:33 pm

“Mr. Scott,” the magnificent unicorn before him said. Markus found this odd considering only moments ago it was telling him a story about its adventures in Narnia. He had been following along with its tale, sucking in every bit of it and committing it to memory. It was really quite wonderful. But now the illusion was broken as the unicorn uttered his name. Mark’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion as the image of the unicorn slowly faded, leaving in his place a rather frustrated looking teacher.

Mark quickly snapped out of it as he realized where he was. He was in the middle of class, with a few pairs of eyes trained on him, waiting for him to say something. And one annoyed teacher looking at him expectantly. He pulled himself to his feet and gave the class a goofy smile, “I’m Markus Jason Scott, but please, call me Mark. I like music, puppies and spacing out in class as you all witnessed earlier. I also like sports, girls, reading, parties, the list is endless really. Nice to meet you all.” He finished and took a bow before sitting down.

Once he was done he sat back down. He reached over and gingerly touched Hikiro’s shoulder, “Are you okay?” he asked the girl, who seemed to want to bury herself into the ground and never come back up. He understood that she was shy and that had been particularly difficult for her, it would have been for him too.

[I am quite tired due to the fact that every time I attempt to sleep my laptop goes 'noo don't leave me!' .. it's quite frustrating. And you? ^^]
Started my first year of university recently and I'm very busy. Sorry for any delays in rp replies or anything else.

════════════════════

Avatar and Ryrus family portrait drawn by Todd <3
Fizzle Drawn by me <3

ImageImageImageImage
discombobulated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tosuka~ » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:10 pm

(Haha, your laptop loves you. And, I'm pretty swell. xD)

H i k i r o
Wow...And he manages to pull of such a nice greeting. I'm such a failure... Due to Markus's excellent ice breaker, she now wanted to bury herself into the ground even more, and just die. It didn't even seem as if anyone laughed at his small speech either. "Fine," she replied to the blond-haired male, somewhat irritated when he tapped on her shoulder. After Markus, a few other students gave their introductions, which seemed to be pretty decent overall. Well, compared to her's...They were beautiful novels. She pushed her head more into the desk, the school bell now chiming in each classroom. At that moment, she slid her supplies into her small pack, and swung it over her shoulder, wanting to get out of there as fast as possible.

The teacher reminded them of some review lectures that they would be having next class and dismissed the students to head over to their next class. She pulled out her schedule and stated at it, her eyebrows wrinkling up in confusion. She approached Markus, her head tilted to the side. "Erm...Do you know where the Algebra 2 classroom is?" she asked him, her voice still somewhat nervous and low. She pointed her head downwards, and felt someone slam into her. She stumbled forwards, her book in her hand skidding across to the wall. The random student gave a small smirk and quickly left the classroom, a fit of laughing being emitted from the students with him. She blinked, still trying to regain her balance somewhat as she waited for her friends answer.

(Sorry for the short post. I am on my IPod. :d)
~Tosuka~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby discombobulated » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:34 am

Mark managed no to space out for the rest of the class and managed to make it through listening to a few other people give their ice breakers. Once that was done the sound of a bell rang in his ears, indicating the end of class. Off to art next he thought. Mark was slower to pack his things than Hikiro, taking his time to slip his notebook into his bag and the sling it over his shoulder. He smiled as Hikiro approached him with a question about her next class. He watched as a student bumped into her and scowled, a look of pure anger flashed across his features as he stared after the boy as he walked away, laughing with his friends. If Hikiro wasn't still standing in front of him, expecting an answer, he would have gone after them too. But his friend had asked for his help and that was more important at the moment.

Mark steadied his friend with one hand, "Are you okay?" he asked. he then proceeded to take out the map from his back pocket and look at it, "Okay, so what you have to do is go back to the staircase we were just at earlier. And then instead of taking the right hallway branching out, take the left one. Your class should be the third one on the left. I'd help but I have to go downstairs for Art," he explained, giving her an encouraging smile. In the back of his mind he was still thinking about the group of students from earlier.

OOC: Just a heads up, I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow night but I have to pack and such so I probably won't be on very much for the day. I'm going to be in a car for about two days with no internet so I probably won't be on until Monday at the latest until I get to the hotel where I'll have internet connection. But I'm probably going to spend most of my time on the beach so I'm not going to be on very much until I get back probably around the 16th.
Started my first year of university recently and I'm very busy. Sorry for any delays in rp replies or anything else.

════════════════════

Fizzle Drawn by me <3

ImageImageImageImage
discombobulated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tosuka~ » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:41 am

[Oh, okay. Make sure to have a good time and all! :3]

H i k i r o
She managed to steady herself, using Markus's right hand to support herself. So...Are things going to be like this here too? Well...There's no point in telling my parents. They won't care at the very least. She shifted her gaze back at the blond-haired male, nodding slightly at his first question, although she wasn't able to completely mask a look of sadness that had portrayed itself through her face. She took notice of his words, mentally mapping out the route in her mind, and gave a faint smile to him. "Oh, okay. I'll see you at lunch..." she murmured to him, her voice low and quiet. She nodded her head down to her childhood friend, and went to pick up her textbook that had skidded across the room. She held it under her arms, and left the classroom.

The hallway was somewhat empty now, but was still filled with a few students. If what Markus told her was right, she had to return to the staircase, then take the left path, and find the third door on the left. She took that in account and started to retrace her steps, the large staircase appearing beside her after about a minute. There were a lot more students there, and she recognized the small group of students that had laughed and pushed her before. It seemed as if they were heading torwards Algebra 2 as well. A small sigh escaped from her parted lips, and she went to the third door on the left, putting herself at the back of the line. In any case, the class would start in another few minutes, and she would have to try to not get bullied by those jerks.

The classroom door opened, and the teacher appeared. He quickly stated what they would be doing that day, and it seemed as if it would be another round of ice breakers. A small amount of giggles were emitted from the group of students, and Hikiro noticed a few glares sent at her. She cast her head somewhat lower, and shifted herself through the doorway. The classroom was arranged as the Chemistry classroom, and it appeared as if the students were allowed to pick their desks once again. Due to her usual shyness, she chose a desk at the back of the room, and heard the late bell chime throughout the school. The wooden door slammed shut, and the teacher quickly went to the front of the room, starting the class.

[So, after your post, should we time-skip to lunch? :3]
~Tosuka~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby discombobulated » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:12 pm

[ So sorry, didn't see the post from last night >.< ]

Markus waited a few moments to make sure Hikiro would get to her class okay. After he was fairly certain she would make it, he wondered down the stairs to get to his own class. If he pictured the map in his head correctly, he needed to go down the stairs and there would be a hall leading to his right from the front foyer. After finding the hallway he wondered down the middle of it, looking for his Art class.

The rounded wooden door was hidden in a little dip in the wall and Markus got the feeling he was entering some secret fort as he wondered inside. There were already students sitting at the tables inside and a teacher was waiting for them at the front. The class was covered in various painting as anything imaginable. Superheroes, animals, cars, even some abstract art that Mark found himself staring at for a few moments.

The teacher motioned for the few latecomers to take a seat so they could begin. The classroom was designed with five long, wooden desks. Four of them forming a square around one long one in the middle. Everyone had taken a seat on the outside, not wanting to be stuck in the middle and therefore the only seats available were where nobody wanted to be. Mark quickly took his seat and waited for the teacher to begin.

There would be no icebreakers today, not in this class. No talk of rules or punishments or anything. The teacher just simply handed out a blank piece of paper and told them to draw.

[We can skip to lunch after this, yeah ^_^]

════════════════════

Fizzle Drawn by me <3

ImageImageImageImage
discombobulated

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me