Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Private 1x1 roleplay with Meekins12345

Postby Meekins12345 » Sat May 11, 2024 4:47 pm

Valerio shook his head. "Mmm... Well, Otto did say you might get this way. Here." He plunged a hand into his pocket and pulled out a familiar bottle. "You sure look pale, pigeon. Could it be because you haven't taken your meds, yet? If you come with us nicely, I'll give you your bottle. How's that sound?" He nearly cooed, looking at her coyly as the others watched to gauge her reaction.

"I'd really hate to have to try and grab you myself. Of course, Cat could do it for us, too, she's pretty strong. I'd hate to have to dirty your pretty face~ Come onn, sweetness. All we want to do is send a little video to your parents, maybe even the news reporters. That's all we want. Then you don't have to face our boss ever again. Whadya say?" He shook the bottle of pills he had in his hand. The group in particular didn't seem very willing to hurt her, nor get her dirty. In fact, they almost seemed like they were, in a way, trying to accommodate her. Her room wasn't near as bad as some others, course she wouldn't quite know that but you know. None of the group seemed particularly eager about grabbing her, either. It really depended on how she'd respond that they'd have to act.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun May 12, 2024 4:22 am

Averys eyes widened and her jaw dropped in utter surprise. How did they knew she needed it? Zoticus. Of course. Well I'm sure it helped that she had told him almost everything. That almost made her realize she had trust issues. Looking from the bottle, to Valerio, and to each member of the "gang", he'd shoulders eventually went slack in realizing there wasn't really an easy way out.

"I-I- but, you can't do that!" She stammered, trying to contemplate the mild threat she had just received. "Y-Yeah, I guess you're right. I-I don't want to feel like this all the time..." Her voice died off to a murmur as she moved forward, towards Valerio.

"O-Okay. What now?" She wasn't addicted to the medicine, but from what she had been told about the possible side effect was what scared her into continuously taking it. Unbeknownst to her, what she had been told were lies. The medicine wasn't necessary for her, and it acted as a simple laxative, a stress reliever.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sun May 19, 2024 3:44 pm

Valerio only smiled as Avery finally came forward, and the group remained still. All except Cat, who came up and moved near her. "You need these on." She said before offering the hand-cuffs.

Valerio offered Avery a pill from the bottle. "You take this pill, then we will take you out to our viewing room. There, we'll make a short video of your pretty face to send to your parents, and then we're done! You'll be able to come back to your room... unless your an especially good girl. Then maybe you could hang out with us." Valerio looked proud of himself. The group seemed mostly indifferent.
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon May 20, 2024 3:20 pm

Avery quietly accepted the handcuffs, and slid her wrists into them. The bruises from the ropes were still rather visible, the skin tender and almost a dark purple color. At this point there wasn’t much she could do. There wasn’t anyone that could help her out of this situation, and no one really cared enough-(in her family,) to come and help. This video probably wouldn’t make much a difference, but at least she could leave this little room-like jail cell for an hour or two.

“I-I can’t take it without water. It’s fine. I’ll get it when I get back.” She dismissed him with a clumsy hand gesture before looking away from Cat, whom had offered the handcuffs. “Take me away, I guess.” Her tone was quiet, obedient. It was obvious that the girl didn’t want to get hurt. Her life mattered to her a little bit more then she had thought before all this had happened.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me