Moonsilver herd 1x1 with Seeley

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Moonsilver herd 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 07, 2024 2:50 pm

Not us? Don't post

Continued from a group RP

Oriana
Isa
Solaris
Anzar

Cerik
Sorina
Yang
Yin
New boy
Samhain
Lilith
Lucille

Cerik x Oriana
New boy x Isa one day probably
Solaris x Yang?
Anzar x Lilith?
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue May 07, 2024 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Moonsilver herd 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 07, 2024 2:53 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- lead stallion- mate: Oriana- Issa is step daughter, wants some of his own- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, herd

The blue eyed stallion nodded as he looked at her. He said "That's fine, since we have Isa right now anyway, so I'm not really in a hurry." He then looked over to where Raine was at. "I wish she'd join the herd more...but Raine just...stays at the outskirts. She needs a mother figure," he said. He then looked around at the others, and realized Marinn wasn't there. "Oriana...Marinn is gone," he said. He then continued "Did you see where she went, by any chance?"

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush- mate: Gladio- offspring: Yang, adopting Raine, wants a couple more biological ones- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare said "Well, yeah, I will be doing most of the work. You're part of this, too, though, so...if you didn't want to do it right away..." she trailed off. She then looked over to Raine. "Oh, yeah, I don't know what happened to her parents. Did she even come here with parents?" she wondered. Shaking her head, she said "Okay. I mean...okay, if she says yes. We should give her a choice in this matter as well, though she definitely needs parent figures."

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd

The brown eyed mare -grazing-

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd (Yama, Morri, Yamina, Lucille)

The blue and brown eyed colt

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; very likely to be Trojan- SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: herd

The brown eyed young male twitched his ears. He listened for an answering call, but didn't really hear one...Then again, he'd been more of giving a warning call than anything else. He sighed and shook his head a couple times. He'd seen Solaris going off that way. Now, he kept quiet and waited, letting him handle it.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Anzar; mate open (wants Anzar)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: herd (Anzar)

The fiery but sweet little thing said "Oh, that's sad...Could you have brought her with you?" she asked the stallion. Maybe his mother had been too old, or he'd worried about taking her with him. She'd seen an older mare here, that had looked twenty. If she had to guess, she'd guess that mare was twenty. She'd thought the mare had looked pretty sweet and kind. She needed to go talk to her, and get to know her. She focused on Anzar, asking "Is there...anything you want to ask me, by the way? Since we're supposed to get to know each other. I've really just been asking about you. You could ask me stuff too," she said. She twitched her ears and flicked her tail back and forth, nostrils flaring some.

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; will be Spitfire- way too young- way too young- Tags: herd (Yamina and the other foals)

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly said "Ah...that makes sense. She needs to speak up, so we'd know what she wants. Well...she seemed perfectly fine playing with that feather or whatever that was. Though she seems to have gotten bored of it now," she said.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri May 10, 2024 1:29 pm

|| Oriana || Mare || Lead Mare || Mate: Cerik || Mother to Isa ||

The black mare blew out from her nostrils and lifted her head up. The mare looked at her mate and Oriana flicked an ear back slightly. “Bigger question is where is Solaris? He hasn’t returned yet from his little adventure. I’m sure he can take care of himself but still….Hes never gone for this long….” the mare spoke and swished her tail. Meanwhile her daughter, well adopted daughter, Isa wasn’t that far away. Ever since her little incident, Isa had to stay in her mother’s sight. Sure she didn’t seem too fond of it, but seeing as that her mother only meant well, she didn’t argue with her. The appy filly grazed along the shade of a large oak tree, and felt the nice breeze along her coat.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 10, 2024 2:40 pm

Are you still playing Anzar? Or should I take Lilith and her two offspring out?]

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- lead stallion- mate: Oriana- Isa is step daughter, wants some of his own- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, herd

The blue eyed stallion shook his head, his mane tossing about as he did. Well, it was more like his head and neck were shaken. He nodded as he looked at the mare, saying "That's a bit worrying...Do you want me to go look for him?" he asked the mare. He was fine with going to look for the other stallion, if that's what she wanted. He quietly looked around for a moment, then looked back to her.

Kunihiro/Kuni- colt still- 3 y- Morab- silver black, ambery eyes- soon to be herd member- crush: Isa- mate: not yet- foals- once tame- Tags: approaching herd

The amber eyed silver black young one yawned a bit, then shook himself. He flared his nostrils, then shook his head and began to walk. He thought he smelled and heard other horses nearby...so he kept walking. He soon saw what appeared to be a herd in the distance.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- offspring: Yang- was once tame- Tags: herd

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: herd

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- will adopt maybe- Tags: herd

The blue and brown eyed colt sighed a bit...and shook his head. He looked around, looking to where a foal was then looking to Isa but then looking away.

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; very likely to be Trojan- SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: herd

The brown eyed young male twitched his ears. He listened for an answering call, but didn't really hear one...Then again, he'd been more of giving a warning call than anything else. He sighed and shook his head a couple times. He'd seen Solaris going off that way. Now, he kept quiet and waited, letting him handle it.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Anzar; mate open (wants Anzar)- foals: Lucille but wants more (Samhain is the one that was taken and gelded (Hallow was his dad))- Tags: herd (Anzar)

The fiery but sweet little thing said "Oh, that's sad...Could you have brought her with you?" she asked the stallion. Maybe his mother had been too old, or he'd worried about taking her with him. She focused on Anzar, asking "Is there...anything you want to ask me, by the way? Since we're supposed to get to know each other. I've really just been asking about you. You could ask me stuff too," she said. She twitched her ears and flicked her tail back and forth, nostrils flaring some.

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; will be Spitfire- way too young- way too young- Tags: her

The playful and happy but wild and loud filly shook her head. she glanced over to the white foal, but he seemed to be keeping to himself...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me