1x1 with run.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with run.

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:33 pm

This is a 1x1 between run. and myself, please do not post here unless you are one of us!
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sir benjamin thomas II

Postby run. » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:04 pm

,xxxxxxxx
────── 𝔞 𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔟𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤.. ──────
┌──────────────────────┐

Sir Benjamin Thomas II . Benji . 21 . male . heterosexual
knight for the Kingdom of Tilon . fc: Richard Madden

Benjamin is one of the most headstrong people you could
ever meet. He is loyal to a fault and is willing to die for t-
he people and causes he believes in. This war between Til-
on and Urgatha? Not one of them. The only thing stronger
than his loyalty to the kingdom is his belief in morals. A gr-
eat soldier, Benji is more often serious in nature, as if peo-
ple's lives depend on it. That being said, he doesn't really
know how to turn it off; he can come off as apathetic to s-
trangers and overbearing to loved ones.

└──────────────────────┘
Last edited by run. on Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:18 am, edited 25 times in total.
run.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with run.

Postby cronchbottle » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:15 pm

ℜ𝔬𝔰𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔞 𝔐𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔩𝔶𝔫 𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔄𝔯𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔞

Gender; Female
Age; 19
Birthday; April 26
Zodiac; Taurus
Height; 5' 7
Sexuality; Bisexual
Remarkable Features; Piercing green eyes, moon shaped scar on her left temple,
Likes; Long walks in the forest or on the beach, tea, crystals, fancy dresses, balls, books, and animals.
Dislikes; People with no manners, bitter coffee, loud noises, unrest, or people being angry with her.
Personality; Rosalina is a very fun loving princess although she does take her title very seriously. When she is around her royal counterparts she uses her elegance training, and no one would guess how different she is around her friends. She knows how to act like a princess when needed, but isn't afraid to let loose and take things less seriously when there is room to do so. During her free time she enjoys going to the castle library to read books, or to sneak out into the forest to hang out with her commoner friends.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby run. » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:18 am

finished my form! c:
run.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:48 pm

Light streamed in through the windows as Rosalina's handmaiden, Francine, pushed open the silk curtains that was blocking out the morning light. This action produced a groan from the princess who wasn't exactly to wake up and start the day yet. "Good morning your highness, I already have a bath running for you. Lets get going before it gets cold and you get sick," Francine said kindly as she looked over at the half away princess. She was like this every morning as she spent her nights staying up late to read books from the castles expansive library. She knew she would wake up terribly cranky and tired, but the fantasy worlds drew her in every night. Stories of dragons, elves, and fairies interested her the most, especially ones whose kings had just rulers, it took her away from the thoughts of war with Tilon because of her fathers pride.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Rosalina declared after a few more minutes of tossing and turning in bed. Her highness shuffled out of the bed and into the bathroom to bathe while her handmaiden took care of picking out her outfit for the day. Truth be told she wished that she was trusted to take care of getting herself ready everyday but her appearance was more important to her father than her ideals. She sighed in relief when she sank into the warm water and her other handmaidens began to wash her hair and preen her nails. This however, was her favorite part of the morning, while she hated to say she was spoiled this was something that she didn't want to live without. It was the prime feeling of luxury and she adored the feeling of being taken care of.

After Rosalina was freshened up and pruned it was time for her to get all dressed and dolled up. She dried herself off with a plush pink towel before going over to sit in front of her armoire where her handmaidens would begin to roll her hair up in curlers and powder her face with makeup. After she sat for a while they helped her slip into her elegant [url]ballgown[/url] and into her silver heels. They also had picked out a pearl necklace with matching pearl earrings and she put them on as well, smiling at her appearance in the mirror the whole time. Then all they had to do is wait for her hair to dry so they would fall down into beautifully shaped curls that shaped her face rather nicely.

About another hour went by and it was time for her to take out her curls. Francine rolled them out gently as to not tear her silky brown hair. After all of the curlers were out she carefully brushed through them with her fingers so they were softer curls instead of tight coils. "Thank you all," the princess hummed, genuinely thankful for all the work they put into taking care of her. Since they were done it was time for breakfast so she headed through the castle's winding hallway to make it to her seat at the dining table with her family, who were already talking about the war with Tilon.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me