1x1 Roleplay Hannah Grace & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Roleplay Hannah Grace & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:26 am

(That’s a good idea! Yeah! We can skip to the night of the full moon, Avery’s birthday. Once we get to a slightly slower moving part, we can go from there?)

“They’re impossible to catch, Jace.” Avery sighed as she looked up at him. “You mess with one of them, you deal with about twelve more. No one can find where they live, and even if they did they'd make sure you wouldn’t share details as to where they stay. I’m the nobody of the pack, you know that? No one cares.”

Mae smiled and rolled her eyes again. “Yes, I do become slightly hyper, wild. “Ah, well thank you. Looks good as per usual, sorry I forgot to mention that the small pizzas are normally a medium. I didn’t warn you about the portions.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:24 pm

Sure, we can finish up after the cabin. Caden and Mae can finish the pizza place c:

Jace - 23 - Werewolf - Location: Grandparent's Cabin
Jace gave a snarl. "I'm not a fan of that. Nor do I agree with it." He took a step back, looking her in the eyes. "I think it's wrong." He raised his chin, "And apparently. I do care enough to have an opinion." Jace noticed he was on the verge of edging on a fight. He sighed. "I'll shut up about it. I don't know your family well enough to be a judge. Hell, I haven't even met your parents!" He said dragging his fingers through his hair looking up at the ceiling. "They're not gonna like me." He said looking at her sideways with a sly grin.

Caden - 19 - Human, RP it out - Location: Basement pizza parlor at the Inn
"More to take home I guess." He shrugged, digging in. "I suppose it would've been nice to know. Sai la vie. Never gonna hold it against you for it." He said after another bite.
Caden went through three slices before calling it. "Alright, i'm good." He said as he shut the box. "Sooo, I was uh, wondering if you'd like to do this again sometime?" He asked as he had finished wiping his fingers off with a napkin.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:54 pm

(Okay! Sounds like a plan:)

Avery cleared her throat, slightly anxious at his reaction. “A lot of people have told me they don’t agree with it. Then my Dad, or someone questions what they said, they confirm that they agree with what they say, and act as if they hadn’t ever met me before. Which explains why I take my classes online. At home.” She exhaled quietly, her shoulders going lax. “I’m not sure if they’d like you or not. But you’re not a bad person. I just don’t think I’m good enough. My self esteem sucks crap.”

“Leftovers are the best, aye?” Mae smiled, still in a rather congenial state. “I certainly hope you wouldn’t hold something against me. That’d be fun to do something like this again, makes me feel a little less lonely. Like I’ve got a friend.” She wrinkled her nose a little, her dimples showing through her smile again. “Maybe we do this again, different place? I know of a few other places we could go.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:57 am

Jace - 23 - Werewolf - Location: Grandparent's Cabin
Jace bit his tongue. They barely treat her like a normal person. He thought. "It shows." He said bluntly. "But, you also show you're bit rebellious overcoming the odds you were placed with. I don't believe you have any reason to act that way around me. I hope you don't." He glared at her. "There's more to you than just a beta."

Caden - 19 - Human, RP it out - Location: Basement pizza parlor at the Inn
Caden was happy to see her smile and that she agreed to it. He wasn't expecting it. "Sooo, if you'd like to give me your number?" He said pulling out his phone.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:18 am

“Pfft, of course I don’t. I’m my normal self. I could care less as to what you think about me.” Avery threw a pillow at him. “Plus, you’re a little too judgementaly. I wouldn’t be able to tolerate you for more than a week.” She lightly teased him, and then whacked him with another pillow. “And, you’re like nine hundred years old. You’re an old man.”

“Oh sure. Let me open up a new contact, and I’ll let you fill it out yourself.” Mae smiled as she pulled her phone out, sliding it across the table.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me