I'd Do Anything For You (TakodaXTyLee RP)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I'd Do Anything For You (TakodaXTyLee RP)

Postby felineCreative » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:53 pm

(guys I'm back owo)
She asked, “Are you cursed?” He said, “I think that I'm cured”
Then he kissed her and hoped that she'd forget that question
felineCreative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Claire Cooper » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:02 pm

(awesome welcome back Sea chan)

Takoda chuckled at her statement" maybe thats because I am near such an amazing friend" He said though it pained him to use such words" Oh right almost forgot Zuko and Mai's ships are approaching the docks" he said looking over at Katara" Maybe we should go greet them and then perhaps we can catch up some more" He suggested. Takoda knew better then to get in the way of Ty Lee and her aura reading but he could not help how he felt he was hoping that she would not find out not for a long time anyway. He frowned slightly thinking to himself what would she think would she be able to accept it or shun him for it. How was he to know unless he asked but even he knew better then to ask Ty Lee such a question without giving it away that he had feelings for her. He shook his head at the mere thought, no he could not lose another friend not for matters of the heart no matter how badly he wanted to know.
Use to be Mai's Redemption DO NOT USE, Looking to trade for Cerberus (I am a Bumbleby, Korrasami and Rupphire Shipper, don't like it tough luck)
Claire Cooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lin Beifong » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:04 pm

((Howdy, Sea-chan. :3))

Katara nodded, her blue eyes brightening slightly at the sight of seeing her Fire Nation friends. Zuko owed her a bag of Fire Flakes anyway. "I'm ready whenever you guys are."

Ty Lee, enlightened at the prospect of seeing her old childhood companions, was already out the door.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Me? I'm a compilation of many things. Interpretation defines them all.
RemedyPersonal Instagram
♥ My ethnicity, you ask? Jesus Freak. ♥
~+~
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:7
Lin Beifong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Claire Cooper » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Takoda smiled gently" uh right lets go" he said quickly making his way out of the igloo" No doubt she would have noticed the change in my aura then.. must be more careful." He mumbled under his breath.

Mai sighed with relief as she walked off the ship" I always hated being in those things for more then a day its almost as bad as sitting in a meeting with one of those stuffy old councilmen" She grumbled under her breath.
Use to be Mai's Redemption DO NOT USE, Looking to trade for Cerberus (I am a Bumbleby, Korrasami and Rupphire Shipper, don't like it tough luck)
Claire Cooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lin Beifong » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:12 pm

"What was that?" Zuko asked, trailing closely behind her. A grumpy expression existed on his pale features. He hated the cold, hated it with a fervent passion. He also hated headaches... And boy what a headache he got when Ty Lee's peppy voice entered his ears. "ZUKO! MAI!"
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
RemedyPersonal Instagram
~+~
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:7
Lin Beifong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Claire Cooper » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:16 pm

Mai flinched slightly at the loud scream of Ty Lee's peppy voice" I was saying that the meetings in the fire nation we go to are almost as bad as sitting in a ship all day almost" She stated before seeing Ty Lee run towards them.
Claire Cooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lin Beifong » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Zuko's face darkened. "I think I know something even worse than both of those things combined." It wasn't that the Fire Lord hated Ty Lee. He in fact, loved her like a little sister. But sometimes, her perpetual optimism got to him, especially when he was in a bad mood.
--
The acrobat, finding running boring halfway to the couple, began to cartwheel. She stopped when she was right in front of them. "Mai, Zuko! It's so good to see you two again!" She hugged them both, letting go only after a few seconds. "I've missed you guys!"
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
RemedyPersonal Instagram
~+~
Lin Beifong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felineCreative » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:22 pm

(pahgrloffagotemdh. I can't do anything ;-;)
felineCreative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Claire Cooper » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Mai glared at Zuko and whacked him upside the head" If it wasn't for her I would not be here" She mumbled before getting an unexpected hug though she should have expected this much from the young girl. Mai sighed but hugged her back" Its nice to see you as well Ty Lee" Its been awhile you look well."

Takoda easily made it to Ty Lee's side in mere seconds.

(Sea Chan let me pm you something it might help xD)
Claire Cooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felineCreative » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:29 pm

(I have to go for like thirty minutes but I'll be back soon, and then we can PM c:)
felineCreative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me