I'd Do Anything For You (TakodaXTyLee RP)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: I'd Do Anything For You (TakodaXTyLee RP)

Postby Lin Beifong » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:53 am

((Katara's in the SWT. :3))
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Me? I'm a compilation of many things. Interpretation defines them all.
RemedyPersonal Instagram
♥ My ethnicity, you ask? Jesus Freak. ♥
~+~
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:7
Lin Beifong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felineCreative » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:54 am

(Ohh, crap! I reread the message and saw that, then forgot to delete the top part. EDIT TIME. Thanks for the heads up Lin c:)
She asked, “Are you cursed?” He said, “I think that I'm cured”
Then he kissed her and hoped that she'd forget that question
felineCreative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lin Beifong » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:02 pm

((No prob.))

"Welcome to the Southern Water Tribe." Katara said as she simultaneously released the pink clad teenager, who was observing the icy location with wide eyes. The waterbender smiled. Almost all of their visitors had the same reaction.

"Hmm," Ty Lee began, a thoughful expression replacing her awestruck one, "this place it's so, so, what's the word?"

"Icy?" she suggested as she began to walk back towards her igloo. Ty Lee followed.

"Yes," the acrobat exclaimed as she clapped once, "icy!"
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
RemedyPersonal Instagram
~+~
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:7
Lin Beifong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felineCreative » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:05 pm

(Ty Lee x3 <3 UGH T O P H WHY YOU NO ON??! Dx)
She asked, “Are you cursed?” He said, “I think that I'm cured”
Then he kissed her and hoped that she'd forget that question
felineCreative

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Claire Cooper » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:14 pm

(Sorry for the late response you guys my internet picked a bad time to be cut off so I might be able to reply for the next hour or so and maybe even on sunday but thats it until wensday anyway)

Takoda looked back at them" oh hush up Zuko were already there look" He said looking ahead seeing the southern water tribe in view. Takoda being excited as he was quickly took off towards the water tribe without much of a word.

Mai watched and shook her head" He's getting even more impatient then you and that's saying something" She said softly with a small cocky grin on her face though it rarely showed.
Use to be Mai's Redemption DO NOT USE, Looking to trade for Cerberus (I am a Bumbleby, Korrasami and Rupphire Shipper, don't like it tough luck)
Claire Cooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lin Beifong » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:19 pm

((It's alright. :3 I'll try to post as much as I can before that time happens.))

Zuko shook his head, his shaggy locks swinging as he did so. "Something's up with Takoda." The boat pulled into one of the nearest docks. "Something I feel we'll find out soon." There was a lot of ambiguity in his tone.
--
Katara led Ty Lee to her igloo. It was medium-sized place, perfect for her, and maybe a couple of visitors. This time around, Ty Lee, Mai, Toph, and probably Suki would be staying with her. She could hardly wait.

"Ooh," Ty Lee said as they entered the abode. "You have a nice place, Katara!"

The Water Tribe girl smiled. "Thanks. It's nothing really."

"Don't be silly. It's very comfortable looking."

The girl's grin widened. The Kyoshi Warrior had that effect on people.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
RemedyPersonal Instagram
~+~
Lin Beifong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Claire Cooper » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Mai shrugged unaffected by this new attitude" it is different of him to be so happy even for him you'd think after the death of an old friend of his he'd be a little more remorseful" She said sounding very confused" Well I suppose your right we will find out eventually."

Takoda landed down near by the igloo and stepped inside" Hello" He said gently spotting Ty Lee and Katara not far off" Ladies" He stated stepping inside and quickly dashing towards Ty Lee and jumped on her playfully" Long time no see!" he stated rather excited.
Use to be Mai's Redemption DO NOT USE, Looking to trade for Cerberus (I am a Bumbleby, Korrasami and Rupphire Shipper, don't like it tough luck)
Claire Cooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lin Beifong » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:40 pm

Ty Lee, who had been knocked over by the force of Takoda's playful assault, smiled widely before wrapping her long arms around his bulky furred neck. "Takoda!" she then squealed, her voice, as always, full of spark and optimism. "Where've you been all of my life?" It had been awhile since she had seen her old friend. And honest to goodness, she had missed him dearly. The two had been inseparable in their earlier years. Sometimes, the acrobat had stayed up late, worrying about the winged wolf. Other times, her worry had slipped into the day, making her smile less brighter than usual. Takoda was her best friend. Nothing could ever change that.
--
Zuko, his golden eyes distant, nodded. "Yeah."
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
RemedyPersonal Instagram
~+~
Lin Beifong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Claire Cooper » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Takoda smiled brightly" Funny I was going to ask you the same question.. how's life been on you not to stressful I hope though from the looks of it you seem bright as ever" He said playfully" I'm glad to see your doing good though sorry I couldn't keep in touch very much Zuko has been stressing out about the restoration movement you should see how hard it was to get him to come here" He stated rolling his eyes over the fire bender's stubbornness truth was he was just as excited to spend time with Ty Lee if not more. He had recently discovered his feelings for the young acrobat during the prison break but he never told anyone he felt no one would understand due to the huge differences between them.
Claire Cooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lin Beifong » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:48 pm

"Great," she replied before pushing Takoda off her chest so she could sit up. This was when she noticed something. "Your aura is brighter than usual," Ty Lee said, somewhat quizzically. Usually, whenever the two greeted one another, even after being separated for a certain amount of time, the wolf's aura was contained, controlled, neutral, as if he were fighting his true feelings. The Kyoshi Warrior had long ago observed this, but had never said anything... It wasn't her place.
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
RemedyPersonal Instagram
~+~
Lin Beifong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me