Roaming The Open Valley(horse rp)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Roaming The Open Valley(horse rp)

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:46 am

Furrydogs12 wrote:Morning/ Female/ Quarter mix/ tags: open
Morning looked around seeing the rest of the herd members. She wondered if anyone needed her help or comfort. She was always up to make others happy.

Hera/Female/ Fresian/ tags: open
Hera went back down to all fours, she huffed and jumped up trying to get the apple still. Hera was getting slightly tired but she was determined to get the apple down from the tree. Hera was known to be determined and almost nothing could stop her if she really wanted to do something, she'd try till she succeeded or die trying.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:36 pm

|| Phantom || Stallion || 5 years old || Tagged: open || Location: in the valley ||

The kiger mustang lifted his head from grazing and swiveled his ears around to listen. All seemed peaceful and quite, a bit too quite. Sighing softly Phantom was curious to see how his herd was doing. Leaving his spot, the stallion walked down the hill, head held high. The sun was shining down on the valley, a light breeze ruffled through.

Honey brown eyes watched around him as he made his way around. Some of the foals were either sleeping or nearby their mothers. He paused to greet the new born foals and check on the mother’s. One of the foals, Tyson, was running around and didn’t see Phantom standing in the way. The dapple grey colt stumbled into the stallion and fell over with a snort. A few of the foals gasped at him, shocked. Meanwhile Phantom glanced at Tyson and lowered his head down to his level.

”Easy there young man. Better watch where you’re going. You’re a fast one huh?” he spoke, nudging Tyson with a soft nudge. The colt got to his feet and quickly lowered his head. “Uh....Uh...Sorry sir....I really need to pay more attention to where I’m going. But yes, I want to be big and fast like you. Can we have a race someday?” the young colt asked him. Phantom chuckled at the young horse and nodded his head. “Of course we can. Once you get more able to pay attention to where you’re going, and when you’re bigger, we can have that race.” he said.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:56 am

Furrydogs12 wrote:Morning/ Female/ Quarter mix/ tags: open
Morning looked around seeing the rest of the herd members. She wondered if anyone needed her help or comfort. She was always up to make others happy.

Hera/Female/ Fresian/ tags: open
Hera finally reAched the apple and pulled it off the tree. She then put it on the ground and began eating the apple. Her hard work and determination paid off and she got the apple she wanted. Hera happily munched away.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:59 pm

[is this a realistic herd RP where all the mares would be mates to their one specific stallion? Or are we doing one stallion per mare?]

|| Name || Jessika
|| Age || 4 years
|| Gender || Mare
|| Breed || Arabian mix
|| Personality || sweet, gentle, maternal, kind, caring, playful, loves foals, story teller, happy, trustworthy
Afraid of losing foals...afraid of thunder, doesn't like bees...doesn't like loud sounds, stubborn and shy
|| Description ||
-height: 15 hh
-pelt color: red chestnut with a star, tan hooves
-body features: smaller and slender but otherwise average; brown eyes
|| History || was born on a ranch, actually, but escaped two years ago and found the herd. Has been there ever since. She actually was impregnated shortly after that. She was out wandering, so a male got her, and then at 2 years and 11 months she gave birth to dead foals...
|| Rank || just regular mare I guess?
|| Crush || Phantom
|| Mate || open
|| Foals || had some once but they were twins and both were stillborn...but wants more
|| Other || Phantom's herd if that's allowed

|| Name || Striderr
|| Age || 6 years
|| Gender || Stallion
|| Breed || APH
|| Personality || gentle and kind for a stallion, happy, lucky, friendly, playful, loves foals, likes the stars
Stubborn and hot headed at times, wild and loud at times, terrified of fire...doesn't like loud sounds
|| Description ||
-height: 16 hh
-coat color: black tobiano, pink hooves
-body features: mane and tail aren't long but not short either; blue eyes
|| History || wip
|| Rank || loner for now if allowed
|| Crush || open
|| Mate || open
|| Foals || wants some
|| Other || nope
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:01 pm

(This is a realistic herd rp; accepted)
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:28 pm

XD thank you, and okay. So Striderr could find mares and start his own herd?))

Jessika- mare- 4 y- Arab mix- 15 hh- regular mare- crush is Phantom, though mate would probably be him at some point too- lost twins...wants more, but afraid- Phantom's herd- Tags: Phantom

The smaller and slender but otherwise average mare let out a whinny. She bucked playfully then stopped, shaking out her chestnut red coat. She lowered her head to scratch one leg with her teeth. She then lifted her head, the white diamond or star standing out. Brown eyes of the sweet mare sought out the stallion. She saw him talking to one of the young. Seeing the young one made her heart ache...She'd had twin foals born dead about a year and some months ago. She wanted more, but was afraid...The sometimes shy mare shook herself again, and trotted over to Phantom. "H-Hello," she said, only after they were done talking. She didn't want to interrupt and risk angering the stallion.

Striderr- stallion- 6 y- APH- 16 hh- loner/bachelor- crush/mate open- wants foals- Tags: open

The gentle, kind, happy and lucky stallion kicked out pink hooves. He huffed a bit, then shook out his white marked black coat. The stubborn, hot headed at times, wild and loud at times one looked around. Blue eyes were watchful for any danger.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:50 pm

(Sure he could)

|| Phantom || Stallion || 5 years old || Lead Stallion || Tagged: Jessika ||

The stallion heard someone speak up and he turned his head around. He saw the mare Jessika nearby and acknowledged her. ”Oh hello Jessika. How are you?” he asked her. He nudged the young colt away with his nose and turned his attention back to the mare before him. His Mae blew lightly in the breeze, and he could feel the warmth of the sun beaming down.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:36 pm

[XD Kay, cool; also, what season is it in the RP? Because I think mares go into heat in the spring, though we'd obviously have to fade to black at some point.]

Jessika- mare- 4 y- Arab mix- 15 hh- regular mare- crush is Phantom, though mate would probably be him at some point too- lost twins...wants more, but afraid- Phantom's herd- Tags: Phantom

The smaller and slender ginger mare felt her mane and tail get blown too. It wasn't that windy today, or not yet anyway, though. Brown eyes of the sweet mare looked to the Kiger stallion. The sometimes shy mare said "I've been alright. How are you?" she asked, and tried to ignore the pang...She didn't want to think of the lifeless bodies she'd tried so hard to awaken back then.

Striderr- stallion- 6 y- APH- 16 hh- loner/bachelor- crush/mate open- wants foals- Tags: open

The gentle, kind, happy and lucky stallion kicked out pink hooves. He huffed a bit, then shook out his white marked black coat. The stubborn, hot headed at times, wild and loud at times one looked around. Blue eyes were watchful for any danger.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:04 pm

(It’s spring time)

|| Phantom || Stallion || 5 years old || Lead Stallion || Tagged: Jessika ||

”Ive been better. Glad to hear that you’re doing alright. Come and walk with me Jessika.” he spoke, leading the way from the others. He stood at the water’s edge, and lowered his head to drink some of the clear water. He lifted his head and shook out his long dark mane. The stallion stood still for a moment.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:06 pm

[kay]

The smaller and slender ginger mare nodded to the stallion. Brown eyes of the sweet mare looked around, then back to him. The sometimes shy mare said "Okay," and headed after him. She knew she'd probably be going into heat soon...She was glad, for that reason, that she was in a herd. She'd seen some aggressive stallions before.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me