No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

No Boundary | Wild Horse RP | Open And Accepting!

Postby Lavellan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:00 am

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆

▆▆▆▆▆
OUNDARY
▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆
The land was ageless. It had no beginning and no end, no boundary between earth and sky.

Long legs stretch across the open plains, ears pricking and nostrils flaring. Thundering hoof falls cause the ground to shake, the ground opening before them. Calls and cries sound out and die away, landscape changes, predators and foes pass by in a blur. Seasons change, new generations are born and die, life moves without fences.
    Horses have always been destined to be free. Now they have their chance.
    All kinds of horses have found themselves here. Show horses that escaped through an open fence, naughty yearlings that broke a tie, wild horses that have migrated across. No matter who they are, where they have come from, or how they found themselves here, these horses have
    no boundary.

This is a roleplay open for any and all horses. However, there is one catch - In this roleplay, horses communicate solely through body language - they cannot speak to one another. They have internal thoughts, feelings and beliefs, but they cannot speak English. Think of the film Spirit, Stallion Of The Cimarron - the stallion expresses his thoughts, but does not speak with the other horses in the film.
Thanks a million to Scarlit for the plot idea! c:
Last edited by Lavellan on Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Lavellan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:00 am

CS rules
          All of Chicken Smoothie's rules apply. If you are unfamiliar, then please refer to them before continuing. Breaking any of those rules will not be tolerated.

Realism
          This is a realistic roleplay. Horses here do not speak English, but if you are unsure about equine communication, check the post below. As well, please be aware that realism means that horses are going to be snaked, they are going to fight, and they are going to die. Do not take fighting personally, nor snaking. Drama in character is welcome, and should be separate from your feelings towards any other players. Drama out-of-character is not welcome.

Literacy and Characters
          I will allow everyone to have as many characters as they can handle, but please remember that I will be expecting at least five full sentences per character per post. I understand writers' block, but it is not an excuse to give someone an answer that they can't work with. If you have WB, please wait until you have muse.

Characters
          No horses are perfect, and thus, perfect characters are unrealistic. All horses have flaws, these need to be reflected in your characters. Hopefully, this doesn't have to be said, but taking control of anyone else's characters will not be tolerated. All horses have weaknesses, so a stallion will not win every fight - animals get tired, just like we do. As well as this, not every blow will land, not every snaking will be successful.
          To add on to this, as this is a realistic horse rp, please do not use art as a reference image.

Twins
          Having twins is extremely risky for any mare, wild or domestic, therefore, only two mares will be allowed to carry twins per year, whether they will be carried to term or not.
            Players Having Twins This RP Year (1)
              - stitch ♡
              - Crazycookiemonster

Seasons
          Spring and Summer will be 25 pages, Autumn 15, and Winter 10. If this needs to be changed in the future, it will be. Changes will be posted about in the discussion thread to remind players when the time comes.

Discussion/Form
          Please post all out-of-character discussion and forms on the discussion thread. OOC or forms posted here will not be tolerated.

Starting Out/Herds
          All horses will start out alone. A group of horses will be called a 'herd' once there are three or more horses together.

Signatures
          Please remove all signatures on this [the main] thread.

Staff
          If you have any questions, please post them on the discussion thread, or PM Laurara, the owner.
Last edited by Lavellan on Mon May 07, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Equine Body Language/Communications

Postby Lavellan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:01 am

Vocalizations

Whinny/Neigh
            The most typical 'horse noise', whinnies (other times called 'neighs') can mean many different things. An anxious whinny may be more high-pitched, accompanied by a lowered tail or flicking ears. A neigh might also be used to announce a horse's arrival, or to catch the attention of another horse.

Nicker
            A nicker is a soft, kind sound, often used as a "Hi!". However, a nicker could be used as a nervous 'uh oh, what should I do?'

Blowing/Snorting
            A horse exhaling quickly might be a sign of excitement or a sound of annoyance, depending on the accompanying body language.

Groans
            Just like in humans, groaning can mean that a horse is in extreme pain - or it could mean that they're doing something that requires a good bit of effort... Like standing up after a good nap!

Squeals
            A squeal can be a sign of a threat - a stallion might squeal at a potential rival. However, it might also be a sign of playfulness in a younger horse.

Sighs
            Much like in humans, a sigh is a sign that a horse is content.

Body Language

Ears
            ➣ Pricked ears means that the horse is interested
            ➣ Ears slightly forward means the horse is relaxed
            ➣ Ears that are flattened back are a clear sign that a horse is upset
            ➣ If one ear is back, then the horse is likely listening to something behind him
            ➣ If a horse’s ears are to the side, that means that he is concentrating yet relaxed.
            ➣ Ears that are flicking back and forth are a sign that the horse is in a heightened state of anxiety or alertness.

Legs
            ➣ A horse will paw or stamp the ground with his front legs when he is feeling impatient, frustrated, or uncomfortable
            ➣ Splayed (spread out) front legs indicates that the horse is getting ready to run or bolt.
            ➣ Lifting either one front leg or back leg is a threat that the horse might kick.
            ➣ Cocking a back leg by resting the front edge of his hoof on the ground and lowering his hip indicates that the horse is relaxed

Head
            ➣ A horse holding his head high shows that they are alert and curious.
            ➣ If a horse is snaking their head (lowering the head slightly and moving the neck from side to side), they are showing signs of aggression.

Tail
            ➣ In addition to swatting away bothersome pests, tail swishing can also indicate agitation and can be a warning for other horses to keep their distance.
            ➣ Splayed (spread out) front legs indicates that the horse is getting ready to run or bolt.
            ➣ A horse will often raise their tail when they are feeling happy and alert.
            ➣ A horse’s tail clamped down may mean that they are experiencing some discomfort.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Horses

Postby Lavellan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:03 am

Stallions

Dáire| 7 | Andalusian | Laurara | Page 1
Lír | 12 | Irish Draught Horse | Laurara | Page 1
Aelius | 10 | Anglo-Arab | Scarlit | Page 1
Seether | 11 | Paint Horse | Knives. | Page 1
Sabre | 10 | Gypsy Vanner | w0ah | Page 2
Name | Age | Breed | Player | page

Mares

Áine | 5 | Arabian | Laurara | Page 1
Morrigan | 13 | Mustang | Laurara | Page 1
Biera | 9 | Appaloosa | Laurara | Page 1
Bec | 3 | Gypsy Vanner | Laurara | Page 1
Bliss | 6 | Appaloosa | Scarlit | Page 1
Khaalida | 9 | Arabian | Scarlit | Page 1
Legacy | 7 | Anglo-Arab | Knives. | Page 1
Vega | 8 | Appaloosa | w0ah | Page 2
Salem | 12 | Akhal-Teke | w0ah | Page 2
Margo | 10 | Vladmir Heavy Draft | w0ah | Page 2
Hasani | 4 | Arabian | Dream~ | Page 3
Mudi | 5 | Nokota | spicy. ™ | Page 5
Hecate | 7 | Warlander | spicy. ™ | Page 5
Viveka | 4 | Friesian | ♛ Mist ♛ | Page 7
Zaria | 11 | Mustang | Crazycookiemonster | Page 7
Zinova | 3 | Mustang | Crazycookiemonster | Page 7
Name | Age | Breed | Player | page

Foals

Banshee| 6mo | Dam: Morrigan | Laurara | Page 1
Journey | 2mo | Dam: Legacy | Knives. | Page 1
Zeph | 10mo | Dam: Zaria | Crazycookiemonster | Page 7
Name | Age | Dam: X | Player | page
Last edited by Lavellan on Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Herds

Postby Lavellan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:18 am

Stallion's Herd
            Lead Mare
              Name
            Mares
              Name
              Name
                Name's Foal
              Name
            Stallion's Herd
            Lead Mare
              Name
            Mares
              Name
              Name
                Name's Foal
              Name
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open for Forms!

Postby Lavellan » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:20 am

We are open for forms!

Trot on over to the Discussion Thread to put up your forms!
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post {1}

Postby Lavellan » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:35 am

♛「Dáire」♛
      Stallion Andalusian 7 Years Mares: - Offspring: - Tags: Open
      ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
        A light breeze caught the stallion's dark mane as Dáire stood, dark eyes surveying the area beneath the hill he stood upon. The grassy plains stretched out around him, full of promise. He had been with a herd of bachelors last winter, a group of last winter's youngsters, but as soon as the snows began to melt, the older stallion took off on his own, eager to see what lay ahead of him. Dark ears swiveling, constantly checking for sounds, Dáire remained on his high lookout position, but turned himself, lowering his head to graze. Up here, he could see and be seen easily - the perfect point for a lone stallion looking to snake a mare or two from a herd.

♛「Lír」♛
      Stallion Irish Draught Horse 12 Years Mares: - Offspring: - Tags: Open
        A dark shape wandered aimlessly through the valley, picking up large hooves almost daintily as they covered the uneven ground. Stretching his neck, Lír opened his mouth in a large yawn, half closing his eyes as he did. A human's drawn cart could have rolled up behind him at that moment and he would not have cared. Flicking his tail to get rid of some flies, he heard a faint noise, and so he looked, decided that it was nothing, and then moved on. Tossing his mane, he picked up his speed to a bouncy trot, tucking his nose into his chest. If he were domesticated, he would have made a fantastic mount, his current form could have been envied by even the best of dressage horses. But alas, that could have been another life. For now, he was as wild and free as the wind itself.

♛「Áine」♛
      Mare Arabian 5 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Pregnant (Due Summer) Tags: Open
        Pale tail flicking at the flies that were beginning to buzz to life already, Áine opened her muzzle into a wide yawn. She wasn't really... going anywhere, her plodding gait carrying her wherever. She wasn't exactly frantic to find herself a stallion, her belly distended already with her next foal. In any case, finding a stallion already might be a little risky - if it were a colt, they would be in danger if she came across a particularly nasty stallion. Shaking out her mane, Áine paused in her travels, lowering her head to graze for a moment. The world out here was peaceful. She didn't know why anyone would long to join a noisy, busy herd when you could be alone, listening to the sounds of the nature around you.

♛「Morrigan & Banshee」♛
      Mare Mustang 13 Years Stallion: - Offspring: 1 Status: Heat 1 Tags: Open
      Filly Mustang 6mo Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Too Young Tags: Open

Both mare and foal simultaneously raised their heads as the faint sound of a whinny crossed their ears, but Morrigan quickly flicked her ears back, turning away from the noise. If you were trying to get everything and anything to notice you, you would not be a friend of Morrigan's. Scratching her front leg, biting softly into the dark coloured fur as she tried to dispel the itch, she continued to listen, trying to hear if the call would be answered. Flicking her black tail to get rid of some irritating flies, she walked further into the clearing that she was currently in, looking for a particularly nice looking piece of grass.
        Nearby, Banshee snorted softly, tossing her light head as she bucked away from nothing in particular. The filly trotted away from her mother, little nostrils quivering as she attempted to see who might have made that noise.

♛「Beira」♛
      Mare Appaloosa 9 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Heat 4 Tags: Open
        An excited whinny escaped Beira's lips as she opened her stride, her lazy canter now picking up into an almost flat out gallop as she crossed the open plains. Her ears were almost trembling as she felt freedom for the first time since the ground froze. True freedom. She tucked her nose into her chest as she kicked up her hind legs, chestnut tail billowing out behind her proudly like a banner. Her winter herd mates had given her a thousand and one warnings, but not even one of them crossed her mind as she almost flew across the terrain, like a spirit against the sky.

♛「Bec」♛
      Mare Gypsy Vanner 3 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Heat 2 Tags: Open
        Heartbeat racing in her ears, Bec snorted, tossing her mane. Everything was coming to get her. There was something in that bush over there - no, there was something behind her! What was that noise? Could she smell a predator?! Twisting and turning to get away from all of these frightening creatures that may or may not have actually been there, she whirled on the spot to bolt in the opposite direction, ears pinned so flat down to her thick mane that it was as if she hadn't even got any. Skidding to a halt and kicking out with her feathered front legs, she whirled once again, now sweating lightly. Freezing, entire body now trembling, she listened carefully, ears swiveling to catch every little noise.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 001 ]

Postby w0ah » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:21 am

( ) SABRE !!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    sabre -- unaltered stallion -- bachelor -- mares; none -- mood; determined -- tags/mentions; open
    A warm breeze blew through the trees, and rustled its green leaves. The tall grasses of the plains swayed and brushed against the legs of the Gypsy Vanner stallion called Sabre, of which stood silent among them. His head was held up high, and his nostril flared in and out as he took in the scents all around him. The signs of spring were inevitable, and it made him feel like a colt again. It made him want to frolic among the grasses, kicking up dirt and bucking out his back-hooves. But he was no longer a young colt, for this stallion had grown out into a strong warrior, ready for anything that met him. As he tipped back his head and raised his nose into the air, he closed his eyes and took in a big whiff. Mares. The heat-scents of mares ready for covering flooded into his nose, and made his senses kick-up and start running on overdrive. Sabre's eyelids shot open and an excited grunt pushed out from his nostrils. It was that time of the year again.

This wasn't all too new to the stallion at all, to be quite honest. In fact, Sabre had endured countless springs in the past. To his luck, which sometimes the stallion was sure he had none, Sabre had fruitless attempts on gathering his own herd. Whether is was because it was too late in the season, or the mares were uninterested, he never had luck. But back then, as he realized later on, he wasn't trying hard enough. In order for a stallion to mix his genes into the great gene-pool of the plains, he'd have to try harder to get there. That was just the hard truth. And to Sabre, he'd just have to accept that. This year, his motivation pressed even harder, and he was ready to do anything it took to get to where he wanted in life, even if it killed him in the end. He'd fight for what he wanted. There was one thing to learn of this stallion, and it was his determination when it came to achieving something that he really wanted, especially if it was something that he would die for. This year, he would not reach winter without at least one mare.

Anxious to already begin his quest, the stallion puffed out his chest and let out the greatest trumpeting call he could muster, letting the sound echo out into the warm air. He waited for a few seconds or so before he picked up his hooves and pushed out from the grasses. The giant pounded the dirt with his mighty gate and kept his ears pricked up in alert. If a mare had heard his call, surely they would give a response?

( ) VEGA !!
    vega -- fertile mare -- lone mare -- stallion; none -- heat stage 2 -- mood; annoyed, bored -- tags/mentions; open
    Vega wasn't having that great of a day so far, as it seemed. She could barely get a wink of sleep during the night, and the flies and mosquitoes tortured her to no end, testing her temper. She really wasn't having it. In a final attempt to scare these pesky flies away, the mare bucked out her hind-hooves and frisked her tail violently from side to side. It stung slightly when the hair whipped against her flank, but it was worth it to scare the pests away. However, her attempt was fruitless, and new flies returned once the mare had calmed down and relaxed. An angered grunt sounded from the mare, and her ears laid back, nearly flat against her skull. If she could tell you what her least favorite thing was, it would be the flies.

However, she wasn't going to waste her entire day worrying about the flies that bit at her flank, or around her hooves. She knew it was merely the way of nature, and that she was not an exception to this factor. Flies would bite at her skin no matter what, and she would just have to get used to it. Lowering her head to the grasses that swayed at her hooves, Vega began to graze like she had before. Her tail swung from side to side, and her muscles twitched every time a fly landed upon her skin. If only there was a way to get rid of them for good.

( ) SALEM !!
    salem -- fertile mare -- lone mare -- stallion; none -- heat stage 4 -- mood; anxious -- tags/mentions; open
    There was no doubt that spring had begun. Salem could already feel the itch of her heat, and her anxious mood reflected that. Sometimes she didn't want to be bothered by stallions, but she knew that this year, she wouldn't really be able to avoid them at all. A bachelor could probably smell her heat from miles away, and come racing to her in no-time. Nature had already begun to take its course, it seemed. Although the mare was known for being rather picky when it came to choosing a stallion she'd reside with, this year she knew that whichever stallion came crawling to her first would win her over, no doubt. But for now, all that Salem really wanted to do was relax and graze, without thinking of what was sure to happen in the future.

A sigh escaped the mare's lips as she took a few steps forward, stretching her neck toward a separate patch of green grass. The spring always brought the sweetest, tastiest grass, especially at such a green state. Soon, the grasses would yellow under the sun, and grow thicker and taller. Salem could not wait for that to happen.

( ) MARGO !!
    margo -- fertile mare -- lone mare -- stallion; none -- heat stage 4 -- mood; lonely -- tags/mentions; open
    Margo has been used to spending her time with others. In fact, she had been around other mares her entire life. Herd-life was the only lifestyle that she was used to, and hated to be alone. However, somehow this mare found herself all alone, grazing without another at her side. Her previous stallion had passed away, and another bachelor had failed to take his place. The group of mares left without their stallion slowly disbanded, due to complications on establishing a matriarch. She hated seeing her company fight for such a silly title among a small group of mares. When each mare gradually left the group, Margo felt a piece of her heart go with them. She would forever miss her old friends. A herd was like a big family, and a family should never split in her eyes. Whether it be a stallion, or another lone mare like herself, Margo just wanted some company among the empty plains.

Raising her nose into the warm air, the mare let out a small whinny. She felt weak and a bit defeated, as being alone had really brought her mood down, and made her feel almost depressed. She wasn't sure if anyone else had heard her call for company, as she knew that it wasn't really that loud. But if they did, she would be ever so thankful if they could comfort her.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tornassuk » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:34 am

╔════════════╗
☼ 𝘼𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙪𝙨 ☼

:: Stallion ::
:: Anglo-Arab ::
:: 10 Years ::
:: Coverings: 0 ::
:: Mares: None ::

Tags: Beira

╚════════════╝
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Aelius stood on top a grassy knoll, carefully examining the few herds that grazed in the rolling meadow he stood in. When Aelius had first shown up, all the band stallions immediately took notice of the golden stallion. They rounded up all their mares and foals in a tight bunch and stood guard in front, watching him carefully just as he watched them. Some, after a while, tried to look like they didn't care and were simply grazing, but he knew he was still on edge. While Aelius may not look too intimidating by himself, built more like an Arabian with a pretty color, he was nearing the prime of his life and was could now threaten many a band stallion's rule. Aelius is unlikely to directly challenge a band stallion today though. He just had his butt whooped a couple weeks ago to an older stallion who ended up taking his entire herd, and Aelius wasn't looking to get injured again at this time of year where young mares are driven out of their birth herd. Still, if one of the stallions in front of him slips up even just a little, Aelius could get lucky and snake away a mare or filly without much confrontation. Waiting for a stallion to let his guard down a bit may take a while though. Aelius, who had previously stood alert, dropped his head and cocked up a hind hoof to rest a bit. Ears became lax, hanging to the sides, occasionally flicking to shake a fly off.
His nap didn't last long though, a high-pitched whinny, one that could not belong to a stallion, breaking the fragile silence. Ears pricked, Aelius turned his head to see a uniquely colored horse zipping across the plane for a few seconds before disappearing out of sight. The band stallions to his left became excited at the sound and sight of a lone mare, just like Aelius was, but unlike him, they had herds that tied them down and prevented them from chasing after the lone mare. Lifting his front feet of the ground, Aelius whinnied out to the mare before thundering after her, kicking up clumps of dirt as he flew across the land. Aelius, while not the strongest in the lands, was a swift horse and it wasn't long before the mare came into sight once more. When he saw her spotted chestnut rump, Aelius slowed down a beat to whinny to the mare again before picking back up into a gallop. Hopefully, she heard him and would stop soon.

╔════════════╗
❀ 𝓑𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓼 ❀

:: Mare ::
:: Appaloosa ::
:: 6 Years ::
:: Stallion: Open ::
:: Heat Stage: 1 ::

Tags: Margo

╚════════════╝x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Bliss grazed nervously in a small clearing by her lonesome. Occasionally, she'd hear something, or she'd think she heard something, and she would get ready to bolt only to prance around in a small circle as she realized it was nothing. Her flanks and chest were slightly damp. While it wasn't hot out, not anything like in the summer, she was plenty enough nervous to start sweating.
As a recent escapee, Bliss had not yet found a herd or stallion she could call her own and was still not completely used to life as a wild horse. She had broken free of her halter after being spooked when tied up to a fence post just a couple days ago and ran away. She still has the cuts on her cheeks from the metal of the halter digging into her face. They still hurt too, she has to be careful to not rub them on her legs when she scratches her face.
After being scared for the tenth time, Bliss decided she needed to leave this clearing. Bliss fired off a single kick before jogging through the cluster of trees that surrounded herself. She carefully picked her way over logs and small trees that littered the ground, lowering her head to avoid a branch hitting her. A skittering sound from behind spooked Bliss and caused her to go into a canter and go crashing through the trees. She erupted from the grove a little worse for wear. She had received tiny cuts and scrapes on her legs, small leaves decorated her mane, and a spindly branch was intertwined in her sparse tail. As she walked, the branch would poke at her legs, causing a great deal of irritation. She pinned her ears, and bucked a few times, hoping that would somehow free her tail from the annoying tree limb, but she'd have no luck and quickly gave up.
She spent the next hour plodding around, grazing, rolling, and keeping an eye out for horses. The further away from civilization she got, the more evidence she saw of horses being in the area. Clumps of fur from shedding horses, droppings, hoofprints, the like. Hopefully, soon she'll find a horse, just so she doesn't feel so alone anymore.
Right as she thought that, she heard a distant whinny. Lifting her head up high and flagging her tail, Bliss pranced up a hill to survey the land. In the distance, she could make out a dark figure. She doesn't know if it was a mare or a stallion, or even a horse at all, it could be a bear for all she knows and her mind had just played a trick on her, making her think she had heard a horse. Deciding to keep her distance until she could figure it out definitively, she whinnied nervously to the figure in the distance. Ears pricked, she bobbed her head a couple times as she waited, listening carefully for a reply.

╔═════════════╗
☠ 𝓚𝓱𝓪𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪 ☠

:: Mare ::
:: Arabian ::
:: 9 Years ::
:: Stallion: Open ::
:: Heat Stage: 3 ::

Tags: Open

╚═════════════╝
x
x
Khaalida grazed in an open field near a pond. No one else was around, at the moment, but she's sure that would change soon. Water sources were always a hot spot for horse activity, and she had centered herself in between a couple of stud piles. Stallions liked to mark their territories and seeing how close together these were but how different they smelled, Khaalida figured she was standing on the border of two separate stallions' turfs.
Khaalida was getting rather deep into her heat and after not having a foal last year, she'd very much like to have one this year, the sooner the better. While Khaalida wasn't going to quite go hunting down a stallion yet, she still wanted one to find her, she did put herself, in her opinion, one of the best spots she could be in if she wants to be found quickly.
Khaalida had been wild for a while now. She got out when she was about three years old. She loved that first taste of freedom and vowed to herself she'd never go back to the humans. Her owners did try to get her back, they even spotted her once, but when they came near Khaalida ran like the wind and they never did see her again. Khaalida made plenty of mistakes in her first couple years but as long as she didn't die, they were all good learning experiences. The next stallion that claims her will be her sixth, and with luck, he will be the last one she has for another five to ten years, if he's good and knows what he's doing.
Tornassuk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post {2}

Postby Lavellan » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:56 am

♛「Dáire」♛
      Stallion Andalusian 7 Years Mares: - Offspring: - Tags: Open
        A light breeze caught the stallion's dark mane as Dáire stood, dark eyes surveying the area beneath the hill he stood upon. The grassy plains stretched out around him, full of promise. He had been with a herd of bachelors last winter, a group of last winter's youngsters, but as soon as the snows began to melt, the older stallion took off on his own, eager to see what lay ahead of him. Dark ears swiveling, constantly checking for sounds, Dáire remained on his high lookout position, but turned himself, lowering his head to graze. Up here, he could see and be seen easily - the perfect point for a lone stallion looking to snake a mare or two from a herd.

♛「Lír」♛
      Stallion Irish Draught Horse 12 Years Mares: - Offspring: - Tags: Open
        A dark shape wandered aimlessly through the valley, picking up large hooves almost daintily as they covered the uneven ground. Stretching his neck, Lír opened his mouth in a large yawn, half closing his eyes as he did. A human's drawn cart could have rolled up behind him at that moment and he would not have cared. Flicking his tail to get rid of some flies, he heard a faint noise, and so he looked, decided that it was nothing, and then moved on. Tossing his mane, he picked up his speed to a bouncy trot, tucking his nose into his chest. If he were domesticated, he would have made a fantastic mount, his current form could have been envied by even the best of dressage horses. But alas, that could have been another life. For now, he was as wild and free as the wind itself.

♛「Áine」♛
      Mare Arabian 5 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Pregnant (Due Summer) Tags: Open
        Pale tail flicking at the flies that were beginning to buzz to life already, Áine opened her muzzle into a wide yawn. She wasn't really... going anywhere, her plodding gait carrying her wherever. She wasn't exactly frantic to find herself a stallion, her belly distended already with her next foal. In any case, finding a stallion already might be a little risky - if it were a colt, they would be in danger if she came across a particularly nasty stallion. Shaking out her mane, Áine paused in her travels, lowering her head to graze for a moment. The world out here was peaceful. She didn't know why anyone would long to join a noisy, busy herd when you could be alone, listening to the sounds of the nature around you.

♛「Morrigan & Banshee」♛
      Mare Mustang 13 Years Stallion: - Offspring: 1 Status: Heat 1 Tags: Open
      Filly Mustang 6mo Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Too Young Tags: Open

Both mare and foal simultaneously raised their heads as the faint sound of a whinny crossed their ears, but Morrigan quickly flicked her ears back, turning away from the noise. If you were trying to get everything and anything to notice you, you would not be a friend of Morrigan's. Scratching her front leg, biting softly into the dark coloured fur as she tried to dispel the itch, she continued to listen, trying to hear if the call would be answered. Flicking her black tail to get rid of some irritating flies, she walked further into the clearing that she was currently in, looking for a particularly nice looking piece of grass.
        Nearby, Banshee snorted softly, tossing her light head as she bucked away from nothing in particular. The filly trotted away from her mother, little nostrils quivering as she attempted to see who might have made that noise.

♛「Beira」♛
      Mare Appaloosa 9 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Heat 4 Tags: Aelius
        Muscles contracting and extending as the mare crossed the plains, Beira's lungs bellowed as she gasped in air, preparing for the next stride. The appaloosa mare concentrated on nothing but the movement of her own muscles, the inhalation of her breaths, the length of her stride. She noticed the herds, in passing, but she didn't care - she wasn't quite interested in getting tied down with a crusty old stallion, not yet, anyway.
        That was, of course, until a noise cut through her mind, the call of her kind. Skidding to a halt, the mare turned over her shoulder, looking back to see who was calling her. Oh, great, a stallion. Flicking her tail, she watched his movements for a moment, letting him catch up some more, then rose herself with a buck, taking off once again. Kicking up again with her hind legs, she began to gallop once again, this time not quite as extended, but still a solid pace. Sure, this stallion pursuing her was handsome... but he'd have to work to claim her.

♛「Bec」♛
      Mare Gypsy Vanner 3 Years Stallion: - Offspring: - Status: Heat 2 Tags: Sabre
        Nose tossing lightly, bicoloured tail lashing against her side, Bec spun, ready to move off again in the hopes of finding something to quiet her whirring mind. The normally skittish mare was growing more and more nervous by the passing hour, the isolation gnawing at her mind. All of a sudden, an enormous noise echoed through the plains, almost swallowing her in its wake. The paint mare froze, ears pricked, nostrils flared and entire body trembling. While that was nothing like the mare had ever heard before, there was no doubt in her mind that it was equine. Perhaps an injured horse could make a huge noise like that? No, something within the young, naive mare's mind knew that this horse was healthy and well -
        Thundering hooffalls were picked up by the mare's perked ears, moving away from her. Now the noise was explained - this horse sounded huge, judging by the thundering beats of his pace. Now Bec had a difficult choice - follow the stranger, and get their attention, or ignore them, and move on? Barely thinking for a beat, the mare answered with a high whinny, the noise tinny and weak compared to the stranger's huge call, and pushed herself forward into a trot. There was safety in numbers, so no matter who this was, she'd be better off with them than alone.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me