𝐝 𝖆 𝖓 π–Œ π–Š 𝖗 | stray ℝℙ | not accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: 𝐝 𝖆 𝖓 π–Œ π–Š 𝖗 | stray ℝℙ | accepting - started

Postby na'vi. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:58 pm

οΌ‘ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½Žο½
─────────
♀ β—ˆ

─────────
tags; Apollo + Diego
Athena slunk forward- still unaware of the missing pawsteps of her pup. Having impaired hearing was set back sometimes. Athena wasn't deaf by any means but from time to time she had trouble hearing softer, more delicate sounds. Athena continued trotting forward- pausing when she got a small tingle along her spine. Something was awry. The small female turned around and she felt her entire pelt ripple and her fur stand on edge. Her pup was gone. Athena let out a low growl, not even to herself or anyone, or even her son but in general. She raced back towards the Junkyard and pressed her nose to the ground. She was originally trained for drug searching but failed to join the K9 unit due to her hearing- she was then adopted by her current family. She could barely smell Apollo in the stench of rust, oil, and other dogs.

Instead the female slunk forward- she knew dogs in here could vary from sweet as pie to evil as sin. She was in no shape to fight a dog bigger than her so she leapt atop one of the cars that was sitting there, stationary and unburdened by her featherlight weight. It creaked from the pressure of her jump bot otherwise didn't make a sound. She stalked forward- her hackles bristled as if someone had personally threatened her. She could vaguely see the imprints of her son's paws on the dirt and she followed them- winding around piles of trash and discarded junk to find her young pup. Hoping he hadn't run into trouble.

1pollo
─────────
β™‚ β—ˆ

─────────
tags; Diego
Apollo was happily looking around- his dark brown eyes widened in awe. This place was filthy- perfect! Some cars were stacked on eachother, doors hanging open and interiors covered in mildew and stains. It smelled like rust and oil, and the ground in some parts were worn smooth and in others it was rough with rocks, nuts, bolts, and screws alike. He padded around- his rabbit toy clutched in his muzzle and his tail wagging. He was getting to the age where he would often wander off by himself- it wasn't intentional but a pup had to do what a pup had to do to make the world around them less boring. He paused when Diego stepped around the bend of cars and his rabbit dropped to the ground under him and landed with a sharp squeak- at which Apollo couldn't help but wag his tail at.

Apollo stared forward in awe- his muzzle ajar, a real life Junkyard dog! His tail wagged and he picked his rabbit up once more, giving it a few good squeaks in the male's direction. Young Apollo had yet to learn than some stray dogs weren't as kind as others, "I'm Apollo, and you're a real junkyard dog!" He stated- despite not being asked his name he felt it was needed, he was talking to a real. Junkyard. Dog. "I'm here with my mum Athena! She says our owners aren't coming back but I don't believe her." He stated matter of factly and dropping his rabbit before plopping down- scratching behind his ear with a dopey grin. "My human girl loves me, she wouldn't leave me behind! She's be so excited to know I met a dog like you!" He added, with a wag of his tail he padded forward and pranced through Diego's legs, "How'd you get so tall? My mom is short- small tiny even!" He exclaimed again- retreating to his rabbit and laying down with it- squeaking it whilst looking upwards towards Diego. It was obvious this pup was still clueless, but he was in awe of the older male. In his mind, Junkyard Dogs were the strongest of the strong- the best of the best. He was in the limelight of a celebrity.

Takkar
─────────
β™‚ β—ˆ
of the city

─────────
tags;
Takkar stepped over a spread of broken glass- he assumed it had broken during the earthquake, or from the degenerates of human society that were the last to flee and decided they needed what ever this store would harbor and it's nearly bare shelves in the wake of evacuation. He leapt upwards through the broken storefront window and snorted at the now dusty smell that the dust from the concrete had created. He walked along the rows of shelves- canned goods and other miscellaneous items that humans used for their day to day needs littered along the floor. His paws gave a satisfying tap against the tile floor and his nails a click with each strike against the cold floor.

He was mindlessly looking at all of the strange items before a heavenly scent filled his nostrils. Honeybun. It was his first thought- Takkar had one crux and it was those delicious, carb filled, devils. He'd had one or two in his lifetime and they were pure ecstasy in a plastic wrapping. He paced around frantically before he spotted it- a single honybun left on the floor. A forgotten angel. The wolfdog seemingly pounced on it- nipping at the plastic wrapping that held him back from his one true love.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 - π’…π’Šπ’†π’ˆπ’ ❞

Postby Tyres » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:42 am

βΈΊ( π‘«π’Šπ’†π’ˆπ’ β™› ! )βΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊ
    xxx❝ my problem with the world is that they have yet to realize the difference between having the knowledge and having the comprehension... ❞
    ( four years ) | ( male ) | ( beauceron ) | ( no pack - stray ) | ( smells like metal and dirt ) | ( at the junkyard ) | ( feeling curious )
    ( currently crushes on no one ) | ( currently has no mate ) | ( currently has no pups ) | ( tagged apollo and athena )

βΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊ
    diego cocked his head to the side a little in response to seeing how the younger canine acted around him, it was fairly amusing to see the pup be like this, although anything the pup would have done most likely would have been seen as comical to diego considering he hadn't been in the presence of a younger dog since he was first enrolled into the k-9 unit. he began taking somewhat of a liking to the smaller male, for reasons that he couldnt quite figure out just yet, but nonetheless it was nice to be accompanied by another canine, even if it was for just a while. "... cool name kiddo." he shortly said with a small smile appearing along his jaws. he was about to introduce himself, when he suddenly heard about him being with his mother - athena and what she had told him. diego's face then dropped slightly upon hearing that the pup still believed that his owners were coming back for both him and his mother and sighed slightly "as much as i would like to believe that, i think your mother is right, you know." he said in a gentle way, not knowing whether or not it would drive the pup away or not, however he shook his neck slightly and progressed onto the next subject.

he was about to inquire the whereabouts of apollo's mother was, but became distracted by the feeling of the pup's fur brushing against his legs, which made him release a chuckle from his throat. he then heard apollo ask about his height, which then turned into stating his mother's "i guess it's to do with what breed i am, but i remember when i was once a small pup like you." he smiled greatly. his head swiveling across his shoulders and lowering it, so he could watch the pup weave in and out before going back to what appeared to have been some sort of toy. diego then looked down at the rat he caught a few moments ago, before striking his gaze back at apollo, he knew that it was only the morning and the pup probably hadn't been up for long, but the beauceron still wondered if he had eaten at all. his rough canadian tone breaking through the momentarily silence, shattering it like glass "are you hungry ? you can have this if you would like." he offered, brushing the rat across the ground with his nose by a few centimeters before returning back to his up-straight posture.

diego then suggested, still wondering where on earth his parent could be "perhaps it will be for the best if we were to find your mother ? you probably have her very worried, after all the junkyard, or even life as a stray can be very dangerous for a youngster like you as not all dogs will be so welcoming." he stated in a very gentle, yet somewhat firm tone. suddenly the sound of something or someone landing on one of the rusted cars caught diego's attention, his focus locked onto the direction the sound came from. maybe it was his mother ? or maybe it was another dog that werent so kind these days ? either way diego frowned and slowly moved his body in front of where the pup had been laying, if it wan't his mother then diego would be ready to protect the youngster no matter what. he then let out a few loud and long barks to make sure whatever was lingering around knew that he was there.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:32 am

οΌ‘ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½Žο½
─────────
♀ β—ˆ

─────────
tags; Apollo + Diego
Athena could barely hear the squeaks of a toy and unless the humans, prior to leave had gifted the dogs with toys that had functional squeakers it was for sure her son. The little German Shepard weaved in between cars- the rusted metal tugging at her pelt as she shoved forwards. When she found Apollo whomever he was talking with had better hope that not a single hair on Apollo's pelt was disturbed. She clambered on to the roof of a car- her paws sprawled out like a newborn fawn trying to stand up for the first time. She was trying to keep her balance and in her haste the car kept shifting and she stilled at the sound of at the barrage of barks coming her way.

If she weren't looking for Apollo she would have fled but the instinctual pull to protect her pup was all that seemed to run through her veins these days. So Athena pressed forward- making a questionable jump to another car roof before finding Apollo with a larger dog. At first she let out a low growl- her hackles were raised but she stilled, the male was infront of Apollo as if protecting him. Upon the realization she tilted her head and jumped down from the car warily- her eyes were flickering back and forth. She'd smelled him around the junkyard on the few times she got out from her home and explored. "Apollo come here." She barked- despite her posture her tone was gentle and warm her gaze less hostile and more curious than ever.

1pollo
─────────
β™‚ β—ˆ

─────────
tags; Diego + Athena
Apollo couldn't help but frown at the response that his humans might not return. It had been a few days yes, but weren't dogs a man's best friend..? He wasn't so sure now that humans shared the same loyalty. This junkyard guy was a nice dog- why was he here all alone? His ears perked though at the prospect of a meal but he stared at the rat in confusion, "That doesn't look like kibble- how do you eat those?" He asked- pawing it and pressing his nose to it before jumping back in surprise- it was furry! He bowed down in a playfully manner and jumped forward- letting out his biggest bark towards it. Which still sounded like a puppy bark but hey, he tried.

His ears perked though at Diego saying it was dangerous, "Are you dangerous?" He questioned- picking up his squeaker toy and plopping down. His oversize ears that still didn't quite fit his body flopped to the side as he tilted his head. Though his body stilled when Diego's manner changed and the pup was basically under Diego when the male started barking. He waited- his rabbit clutched in his jaws and his eyes shifting into the cars. Were the mean stray dogs here? Were they going to steal Apollo's toy? Or were to going to try and steal the furry piece of food that his new found companion had? However his tail started wagging when his nose picked up on a familiar scent- Athena. "That's my mom! She's tiny but fierce- I've heard her bark lots of times!" He added- his voice muffled by the now soggy fur of this toy which he promptly dropped and trotted to Diego's side- looking the male up and down before mocking his posture with one tiny exception. His tail was wagging viciously. He frowned when Athena told him to come and stayed put- his eyes wide with excitement. What an adventure he's had today! "Mom this is a real junkyard dog! He said my name was cool! And, and he smells like rust!" Apollo spat out excitedly- his words becoming a jumbled slur as his tail wagged side to side almost in a blur.

Takkar
─────────
β™‚ β—ˆ
of the city

─────────
tags; open!
Takkar stepped over a spread of broken glass- he assumed it had broken during the earthquake, or from the degenerates of human society that were the last to flee and decided they needed what ever this store would harbor and it's nearly bare shelves in the wake of evacuation. He leapt upwards through the broken storefront window and snorted at the now dusty smell that the dust from the concrete had created. He walked along the rows of shelves- canned goods and other miscellaneous items that humans used for their day to day needs littered along the floor. His paws gave a satisfying tap against the tile floor and his nails a click with each strike against the cold floor.

He was mindlessly looking at all of the strange items before a heavenly scent filled his nostrils. Honeybun. It was his first thought- Takkar had one crux and it was those delicious, carb filled, devils. He'd had one or two in his lifetime and they were pure ecstasy in a plastic wrapping. He paced around frantically before he spotted it- a single honybun left on the floor. A forgotten angel. The wolfdog seemingly pounced on it- nipping at the plastic wrapping that held him back from his one true love.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π–•π–”π–˜π–™ π–™π–œπ–”

Postby Lavellan » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:19 am

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
οΌ₯ο½–ο½…ο½Œο½‰ο½Žο½
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
belgian shepherd ✿ ♀ ✿ 4 years old ✿ scent: poppies ✿ feeling: nervous ✿ tags: ace

Long muzzle snapping shut on the last of her morsel, that same pink tongue shot out to clean Evelina's maw, all traces of her meal now gone. Her natural instinct was to next clean the remains from her paws, but something made her hesitate, a sudden, insatiable thirst. Swallowing a number of times, attempting to hydrate her tongue, she silently cursed the humans - why must they add salt to everything? Rising from beneath the table, she once again leaped onto the counter, but could not find a source of water anywhere within the shop. Swallowing almost manically now, desperate for something to wet her tongue, the female snarled to the empty shop, exiting quickly.
    She knew that a fast pace would dehydrate her further, but she couldn't bear this any longer. Picking up a quick trot, long claws clicking against the concrete, the female moved quickly - she had seen a fountain around here somewhere, the water in there would provide her some relief. Large ears pricked as the female spotted the water source around a corner, and, bunching her muscles in a few paces of a sprint, the shepherd skidded to a halt, as, almost from nowhere, a male appeared. This male was big, and hadn't seemed to notice her yet.
    But she couldn't bear to wait any longer. Lowering her head, ears folding back against her skull, the fae let out a warning growl, telling him that he would not enjoy the consequences if he got in her way. Jumping up, perching almost comically on the border of the fountain, she lowered her dark muzzle into the water, submerging herself with an open mouth for a moment before beginning to drink, all the while watching with two eagle-like eyes trained on the male. If he made a move, she'd be gone, muscles bunched and ready to spring.

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
Iris
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
australian shepherd ❀ ♀ ❀ 3 years old ❀ scent: jasmine ❀ feeling: eager ❀ tags: open

Pale tongue lolling out of the side of her mouth, Iris' long legs carried her down the empty street. This town was strange - there were no humans in it. Of course, Iris had been travelling, lost, towards the town when the humans left, she had missed their passing. Pausing suddenly, head tilting comically as the female listened to something that might just have been her own imagination, Iris decided that it was about time to get some answers. Or at least, someone to tell her what was going on. Chest expanding with a deep breath, the young female let loose a string of sharp, staccato barks, sure that they would catch someone's attention. As she paused, listening carefully for a response, a roll in her belly caused her to jump. She hadn't realized that it was that long since she'd eaten.

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
Oak
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
boerboel ❋ ❋ β™‚ 2 years old ❋ scent: spruce ❋ feeling: apprehensive? ❋ tags: open

Toffee eyes opening slowly, ears pricked as soon as he awoke, Oak listened carefully, wondering whether the storm was over. The male had holed up in a backyard, taking over an small, empty dog kennel as the family had left in a hurry. Muscles quivering beneath his short coat, the damp wood chilling him to the bone, the young dog stood, having to crawl out of the kennel in order to stretch. Sitting down, broad tongue beginning to attempt to dry his pelt, Oak listened. There were no sounds of the human's cars or machines... Did they not come back?

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
Hakea
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
australian shepherd dog ❃ β™‚ ❃ 3 years old ❃ scent: tea tree ❃ feeling: excited ❃ tags: takkar

Pink tongue slipping out to wet a liver nose was the only movement as Hakea watched the world just roll by around him. At one point, a large rat skittered across the street, causing the dog to raise his head with a prick of his ears, but that same head soon flopped back down to his paws. Hakea had no experience with hunting, he'd never be able to take something so big down. His eyes studied the store across the street, wondering what might be in there. As the male lay there and wondered, daydreaming about meats and cheeses that might be hidden within the store, his eyes became heavy, eyelids beginning to droop until eventually, sleep washed over him, sending him into a short nap.
    A strange noise ripped him from his short, dream-filled slumber, causing the young male to stand up, eyes suddenly alert and in search of the source of the noise. It had sounded like... like a snort? Narrowing those caramel eyes, Hakea's expression changed quickly from one of confusion to one of awe as he spotted the source of the noise. A large canine leaped in through a nearby window - was that a wolf?! An innate natural curiosity passed through the male, his heart beginning to leap in his chest - perhaps he'd get to meet a real life wolf! Silently descending from his perch, the male slipped across the road, dropping himself into a low sneaking gait that he once used with the sheep in his old home. As silently as he could, Hakea followed the other dog's path, trying his best to walk on his pads to avoid the noise of claws on the tiles.
    The sound of tearing caused the shepherd to pause, a crinkling of plastic filling the store. Slipping down the next aisle, Hakea peeped his head around the back shelf, marveling at the huge dog that had descended on... was that a honeybun?!
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 - π’…π’Šπ’†π’ˆπ’ ❞

Postby Tyres » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:20 am

xxx❝ my problem with the world is that they have yet to realize the difference between having the knowledge and having the comprehension... ❞
    ( four years ) | ( male ) | ( beauceron ) | ( no pack - stray ) | ( smells like metal and dirt ) | ( at the junkyard ) | ( feeling content )
    ( currently crushes on no one ) | ( currently has no mate ) | ( currently has no pups ) | ( tagged apollo and athena )

when the male beauceron had finished giving away his location to whatever was making such noise, he looked down towards apollo and answered his question about being dangerous "no, but i'll make my stand when i have to." he said, straightening up once again, feeling like his body was slumping a little. his soft brown gaze following the youngster's movement, until a expression of relief smeared across his muzzle to hear apollo state that the creature making the noise close by, was in fact his mum. he wondered how she would react to a large and unknown dog speaking to her beloved son, although his attention was soon derailed from those thoughts as suddenly his head shot towards one of the cars piled on top of each other, where a slender yet partially dainty dog had clambered upon. his head tilting ever so slightly to the side upon hearing her short yet fierce growl, but he understood she had good intentions for if he had a pup or two he would be just as or even more protective.

he then looked down, feeling apollo slither out underneath him and perch himself right beside his rib-cage. a small chuckle being released, seeing how the pup simply mimicked the way he stood, but the constant wag of his tail made it apparent that he hadn't done this many times before and the fact that he was excited to speak of the adventure he was already having in the junkyard. by the looks of things his mother wasn't impressed with the pup wandering off, but by the sound of it, she appeared to have been glad to see him safe and out of harms way. a small smile appearing across his snout as he glanced back up towards the female "i believe i found something of yours." he said with a small chuckle, the words entwining with a rough canadian sound as he tried to subtly break the ice between athena and himself.

Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:01 am

οΌ‘ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½Žο½
────────────
♀ β—ˆ

────────────
feeling; curious
tags; Apollo + Diego
────────────
Athena stepped down from the small pile of rubble she was previously standing on and she let out a gentle laugh, "Hmm. Yes, he seems to think that because the humans have gone.. on, err vacation that he has free reign." She added- clearly hiding the fact that the humans weren't going to come back for them. In her mind Apollo was still the 1 month old pup who fell madly in love with the little human girl; he was still fragile to her. "I hope you didn't cause you too much trouble." She added with a pointed gaze towards Apollo. Eventually she sat down- giving a small chuckle at what her son had said and his posture. "Apollo you look like a new pup in a K9 academy." She laughed, his posture reminded her of the first few weeks she was training for the k9 unit- it was all about behavior and how to stand with your handler. "Apollo did you ask him what his name was?" She inquired- her behaviour was calm but if you looked hard enough she was still tensed- as if she expect something to jump out and try to attack. Athena was unsuited for the stray life, she was ill adjusted to not having the security of her fence and easy life.

She sat though, the male seemed nice enough. It was obvious he had training of some sort but she wasn't sure and she wasn't keen to ask what his background was the first time she met him. She beckoned Apollo over with her tail though, pausing to scratch at her irritating collar that clung to her neck. The small human girl, Isabell, had clasped it around her neck before they left. Perhaps the little girl thought Athena would chase their car and get picked up by someone and returned. She was unsure but it was annoying and uncomfortable. Useless even.

1pollo
────────────
β™‚ β—ˆ

────────────
feeling; excited
tags; Diego + Athena
────────────
"He even sounds cool!" Apollo barked out and trotted between the two- pausing when he noticed his rabbit wasn't with him and promptly turning back to snatch it up with a few good squeaks for good measure. He sat down listening to the two talk and shaking his toy viciously. Though he felt embarrassment flood his body when his mom asked him if he even know the male's name. "I didn't Momma." He barked and got up to sit beside her and basically lean against her. He was already a 1/3 of her size. "Mr.Junkyard dog what's your name?" He barked with a wag of his tail- picking up his toy again and getting up with a short wag of his tail to clear the dirt from it. He prance around the two before looking around curiously. His eyes landed on the furry meal the male had offered him and
he dropped his toy- prancing over to it.

Apollo picked it up gently- as if he were carrying his most precious toy and dropped it on the male's paws before picking his toy up again to sit in between them. Looking between the two of them curiously. Could he and his mum live here with his new friend? Did his new friend have other dogs that were nice too that he knew? So many questions!

Takkar
────────────
β™‚ β—ˆ
of the city

────────────
feeling; surprised
tags; Hakea

────────────
Takkar let out a low growl as he smelled the presence of another dog behind him. He snatched the still wrapped honeybun tight in his jaws before turning around. He wasn't an inherently aggressive male but his sides were sunken in with hunger at this point and his stomach ached at the thought of the snack that was still protected by the clear plastic barrier. He eyed the dog up and down- well the part of the dog that was peeking around the shelf and he cocked his head- pausing to itch behind his ear. Takkar snorted and dropped the honeybun so it was between his paws before he spoke. "Who're you and what'd ya want?" He barked out, his voice wasn't mean nor unfriendly but extremely neutral. He was surprised to find himself in sudden company but he didn't mind too much.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 π’‡π’Šπ’—π’† - π’…π’Šπ’†π’ˆπ’ ❞

Postby Tyres » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:03 am

( four years ) | ( male ) | ( beauceron ) | ( no pack - stray ) | ( smells like metal and dirt ) | ( at the junkyard ) | ( feeling content )

hearing the female chuckle towards the comment beforehand, he smiled once again, although it vanished slowly upon hearing the mother speak about their humans and cocked an eyebrow " I see, so not to assume so fast, but im guessing you dont have much experience of the ins and outs of living like a stray ? " he queried, wondering if they had little knowledge then perhaps he could show them a few things or two, of course he didn't expertise survival, but he had been wondering around freely for around a year, so he must be doing something right. he then cleared his throat and chuckled, looking down at apollo with his deep brown eyes "no trouble caused here, just a curious mind exploring around. " he exclaimed, remaining to keep his focus on the youngster, however when the female mentioned the k-9 unit, diego shot his glance at her, not in a threatening way though, it was more of an overly aware and alert way. realizing he was staring at her, he scattered his eyes away and spoke "if you keep that posture up to good standard, you'll fly through the tests." he stated, partially revealing that he had knowledge of the academy, but didn't say much else. he wasn't reserved, but then he wasn't open about his domesticated life.

he remained to station himself in a standing position as he watched the two converse with each other for a few seconds or so, before being asked his name by the youngster who appeared to have been a little embarrassed "its no worry. the name's diego, nice to meet you both." he replied back in a short and sweet manner. his head slowly moving across his shoulder, watching the pup grab the furry rodent he was offered earlier and smiled seeing that apollo had brought it back down by diego's feet. "Ah, thank you little one." he said, before being slightly off-put by the female scratching away at her collar vividly "You need help taking that thing off ? " he questioned, not knowing whether the female was trying to get it off or if she wanted to keep it as something to remember her human companions by, either way diego spotted that it seemed to have been somewhat agitating her.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zing » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:02 pm

Λ–Β°βœ§Λ– οΌ‘ οΌ£ οΌ₯ β™–

lapping up the last bit of water droplets, he sighed in relief, shaking the dew drops off his brow. it was nice, the little fountain. most likely the only safe source of water near him. drawing his tongue over his jaw, ready to head off, he paused after a quiet warning growl sounded behind him. another stray- female. miniature, aswell. the stranger looked surprised, as if not expecting a large stray like him to be anywhere near this exposed source. alass, he could easily identify her traits. belgian shepherd, reeked of poppies.. nervous energy dancing amongst her spine. "watch it, princess." the husky started, allowing a growl to rumble deep in his throat, slightly annoyed. he knew- any move and she'd be a leaping lizard. personally, he wasn't afraid, but he wasn't looking to start a fight at the moment. huffing as he trotted, he went on, adding, "it's too early for this." then, taking a slight pawstep forward, he glared her up and down. the shepherd was tense; ready to attack at any move, but ace made sure to keep his distance.
zing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:26 am

οΌ‘ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½Žο½
────────────
♀ β—ˆ

────────────
feeling; relief
tags; Apollo + Diego
────────────
Her ears perked at his question and she gave a more relaxed smile with a small nod. "I've been a domestic canine more or less my whole life. A houselife is all Apollo knows," Athena said, wording her phrase carefully. While she was friendly for the most part she wasn't keen on letting others in on her past or more intricate personal life. No matter how friendly and nice they seemed. Though her gaze seemed to sharpen at his words, he had history in an academy of sorts. She had a feeling that he did by his posture but Athena preferred not to make assumptions. She tilted her head slightly before breaking her gaze and leaning down to itch her muzzle against the inside of her leg; ears still perked forward in attention.

"I'm Athena, and as you may already know that's Apollo." She said it in a friendly tone which was warm and light- the cliche ton of a mother. She cast a gentle gaze over her son but looked back to male- her eyes shifting to rodent in surprise. It hadn't crossed her mind that she would eventually- when the accessible food ran out would have to hunt. She would chase the occasional hare and squirrel out of her fenced in yard but never got close enough to try and inflict damage. However her gaze shot upwards at his request and she seemed to think for a moment- she wanted it off due tot he irritation it caused against her skin but it was her only physical memory of her now past life. She nodded though her gaze seemed to spark with curiosity, "How on earth would you get it off?" She inquired- padding forward and letting her tail brush over Apollo gently.

1pollo
────────────
β™‚ β—ˆ

────────────
feeling; excited
tags; Diego + Athena
────────────
Apollo at this point in the day was plumb tired. He had a big day already- he explored, met a new friend and played plenty with his rabbit. He wagged his tail at the male's praise and puffed his chest out proudly- picking up his rabbit toy. He nodded at Diego and wagged his tail before yawned- nipping at his mothers tail. The little pup toddled off and seemingly collapsed in a heap on a little swath of dirt before giving a dramatic sigh and taking his one of probably many naps of the day. It was going to be a sharp learning curve for the little pup to realize that he can't take 3 or 4 naps each day.

Takkar
────────────
β™‚ β—ˆ
of the city

────────────
feeling; surprised
tags; Hakea

────────────
Takkar let out a low growl as he smelled the presence of another dog behind him. He snatched the still wrapped honeybun tight in his jaws before turning around. He wasn't an inherently aggressive male but his sides were sunken in with hunger at this point and his stomach ached at the thought of the snack that was still protected by the clear plastic barrier. He eyed the dog up and down- well the part of the dog that was peeking around the shelf and he cocked his head- pausing to itch behind his ear. Takkar snorted and dropped the honeybun so it was between his paws before he spoke. "Who're you and what'd ya want?" He barked out, his voice wasn't mean nor unfriendly but extremely neutral. He was surprised to find himself in sudden company but he didn't mind too much.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π–•π–”π–˜π–™ π–™π–π–—π–Šπ–Š

Postby Lavellan » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:14 am

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
οΌ₯ο½–ο½…ο½Œο½‰ο½Žο½
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
belgian shepherd ✿ ♀ ✿ 4 years old ✿ scent: poppies ✿ feeling: nervous/hopeful ✿ tags: ace

Amber eyes trained on the male husky as he finished his drink and moved around the fountain, Evelina found her hackles raising involuntarily, but otherwise remained calm, drinking until she was satisfied. All the while, she watched him. He was large, strong. Might be a useful ally out here. Tip of her tail twitching in an almost feline reflex, she raised her head, licking the remaining droplets from her maw, she descended from the ledge of the fountain, and, in a quick change, dropped her head, ears pulled back, tail tucked and showing him submission. "I'm sorry, sir, for being so quick to snap," she began, voice melodic, sweet, "I've met a lot of... characters out here. I'm sure you know that it can be dangerous for a dog out here on her own." Looking up at him, giving a well-practiced charming puppy-dog look, she shifted her weight forward into a step, closing the distance between them. Raising her head, she made a point of looking around before speaking again. "Are you alone, sir? Would you care for some company? I'm not much use as a fighter, but I've gotten pretty good at sniffing out the best foods. I can show you a nearby shop, filled with meats and breads, if you'd fancy it?" T

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
Iris
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
australian shepherd ❀ ♀ ❀ 3 years old ❀ scent: jasmine ❀ feeling: eager ❀ tags: atlas

Nose twitching almost constantly ignoring the roll of hunger for the almost more pressing need for company, Iris' eyes were caught by an expanse of green. A park, of sorts! Perhaps there'd be something of interest there!
    Picking up a light jog, the female began to move towards the park, but something else caught her attention first - was that... chicken?! Following her nose to a nearby residential trashcan, her heart soared as she spotted an almost whole cooked chicken, with nothing but the wings and a leg missing! An excited whine rolling up her throat at her jackpot, the female descended her soft maw and picked it up, saving it for the time being. This would be far better enjoyed in the presence of some grass and flowers.
    Now galloping to the park, Iris found a low shrub to sit beneath, dropping her find at her paws. Licking her chops in preparation for her feast, a movement caught her eye - a dog! Tail beginning to sweep the ground beneath her, Iris watched this dog for a moment. He was not like any she had seen before, which drew her to him. Picking up her chicken once more, she decided to approach. A muffled bark escaped her maw as she got closer, letting him know she was here. Dropping the chicken when she was close enough to speak, the female dropped herself into a play-bow before settling herself into a lay-down position. "Hello there!" she chimed, tail swishing the grass behind her, "I'm Iris, it's nice to meet you! I've just found this meal, would you like to share?!" All of her words tumbled from her mouth, as though she was too eager to get to the end of her sentence before it had even begun. Ignoring her rumbling belly, the female nudged the bird closer to the dalmatian, resting her chin on the ground between her paws as she watched, wondering how he would react.

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
Oak
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
boerboel ❋ ❋ β™‚ 2 years old ❋ scent: spruce ❋ feeling: apprehensive? ❋ tags: open

Toffee eyes opening slowly, ears pricked as soon as he awoke, Oak listened carefully, wondering whether the storm was over. The male had holed up in a backyard, taking over an small, empty dog kennel as the family had left in a hurry. Muscles quivering beneath his short coat, the damp wood chilling him to the bone, the young dog stood, having to crawl out of the kennel in order to stretch. Sitting down, broad tongue beginning to attempt to dry his pelt, Oak listened. There were no sounds of the human's cars or machines... Did they not come back?

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
Hakea
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
australian shepherd dog ❃ β™‚ ❃ 3 years old ❃ scent: tea tree ❃ feeling: excited ❃ tags: takkar

Curious eyes watched the wolfdog, totally ignorant to the fact that he could be smelled. The other dog's words reached Hakea's ears, causing the shepherd to straighten. Oops - he was caught. Brain whirring for an answer, the male decided to play it cool. This wold wouldn't want to be friends with a loser. In fact, why even stop at play it cool? He'd be much more respected if he was powerful...
    Rising himself up, Hakea strode forward, coming completely out from behind the shelf. He kept his tail low, neutral, but his head high. The massive height and weight difference between them didn't deter the cocky male from his plan. "Curious." He stated, taking a step towards the other dog. "I was just wonderin' the same thing about you, kid." His voice held a false drawl, almost like one of the stereotypical 'Texan' accents that the humans used to do on the television. "Wonderin' who might be comin' here, to mah shop, and eatin' mah supplies." Dropping his gaze to the sweet treat between the other's paws, he feigned a gasp, holding up a paw as though he were hurt. "Eatin' mah honeybuns?! Well, sir, that is the death penalty around these parts."
    Unfortunately for the shepherd dog, his mouth ran faster than his brain, and he found those threatening words leaving his maw before they had even registered with him. Uh-oh. His 'character' had taken him too far, and now he had just threatened this wolf that could probably kill him with a single toe. Keeping his head high, he hoped that the wolf would submit and think that that was a cool thing to say.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me