𝐝 𝖆 𝖓 π–Œ π–Š 𝖗 | stray ℝℙ | not accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

𝐝 𝖆 𝖓 π–Œ π–Š 𝖗 | stray ℝℙ | not accepting

Postby zing » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:44 pm

discussion

welcome to the streets.

your owners have left you.
nobody loves you anymore. you're all alone.
there's no one to turn to, now.

you're a stray-- you belong on the streets.
perhaps, if you're lucky, you'll met more
along the way. even form a bond, a pack,
even a friendship.

the world is slowly growing to be
more vicious. there's nobody to trust.
it's up to you to make your own
decisions.

whether you believe
it or not, we are all in danger.
Last edited by zing on Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
zing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐝 𝖆 𝖓 π–Œ π–Š 𝖗 | stray ℝℙ | rules

Postby zing » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:45 pm

Β· post forms on the discussion thread. i'm trying to keep things organized.
Β· no joining as a pregnant female. i'm sorry, but i don't allow it.
Β· try to keep genders even. females and males, when they start to get uneven, can cause weird actions. we could have several males fighting over a female, or several females fighting over a male.
Β· no being mates with yourself. it's unfair to others that are looking for mates.
Β· i allow words such as hell, damn, pissed, and crap. try not to use them too excessively, as it may bother other fellow roleplayers.
Β· a three sentence minimum. please follow this rule. roleplays such as "she sat and ate her food." are actually quite annoying. we'd like to see how you roleplay.
Β· follow all of Tess's rules.
Β· a character is allowed to attack only twice per post if he/she is in a fight. realistic attacks only, please.
Β· LGBT+ supported
Last edited by zing on Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
zing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐝 𝖆 𝖓 π–Œ π–Š 𝖗 | stray ℝℙ | members

Postby zing » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:35 am

ace - siberian husky - 5 years - form

atlas - dalmation - 6 years - form

diego - beauceron - 4 years - form

satia - husky mix - 4 years - form

alastor - czechozolvakian wolfdog - 5 years - form

sidney - rough collie - 5 years - form

athena - german shepherd - 3.5 years - form

apollo - german shepherd - 2 months - form

takkar - wolfdog - 3 years - form

evelina - belgian shepherd - 4 years - form

iris - australian shepherd - 3 years - form

oak - boerboel - 2 years - form

hakea - australian shepherd - 3 years - form

storm - wolfdog - 5 years - form

gaho - belgian sheepdog - 9 years - form

winnie - akbash - 4.5 years - form

bennett - polish hunting dog - 3 years - form

trixie - 6 years - form

archie - german shepherd - 1 year - form

dexter - dogo argentino - 6 years - form

valentine (wip) - english cocker spaniel - 2 years - form

aztec - cane corso - 3 years - form

arrindale - cane corso - 2.5 years - form

beauregard - golden lab mix - 5 years - form

Last edited by zing on Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐝 𝖆 𝖓 π–Œ π–Š 𝖗 | stray ℝℙ | accepting - started

Postby zing » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:28 am

Λ–Β°βœ§Λ– οΌ‘ οΌ£ οΌ₯ β™–

sunshine flickered through the torn leaves that hung above on their stems. the wind rattled them, brushing them amongst each other in the air. after the earthquake in the city, all the humans had evacuated-- leaving only the mutts. pets were forced to roam the streets, either to be eaten or to become a stray in the large city. buldings had been completely demolished. roofs had been torn apart. houses had collapsed. everything they ever knew was destroyed. ace blinked open his eyes, remembering what had happened a few nights ago. without the humans.. there would be no control. who knows what would happen? then, forcing himself onto all fours, he lazily drew himself towards the fountain that was somehow still running. the brute lapped his bright pink, dry tongue at the water droplets from the edge. he had to stay hydrated, because somehow, the days seemed longer than ever before. open
zing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

π–•π–”π–˜π–™ π–”π–“π–Š

Postby Lavellan » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:46 am

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
οΌ₯ο½–ο½…ο½Œο½‰ο½Žο½
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
belgian shepherd ✿ 4 years old ✿ scent: poppies ✿ location: abandoned sandwich shop ✿ tags: open

Black, shiny nose twitching lightly as the female lowered it to the ground, large paws carried Evelina down the empty street. A purplish tongue darted out briefly to moisten her nose as she paused, raising her head. The shepherd's eyes glanced around the eerily silent road, that would have once been bustling with the humans. It was strange, with them gone, but the female had been living on the streets for a little while now, the only impact from this was positive for her. Wind bringing a sweet scent across her nose, the female followed it, using her muzzle to pry open the stiff door, ears pricked and ready to flee should the fragile building give out. Eyes brightening with the sight that lay before her, she paused, allowing all sorts of deli meats, breads and other smelly things to assault her senses. Tail wagging as she tip-toed into the building, sure that, at any moment, a human would descend on her with some sort of makeshift weapon, the lithe female leaped onto the counter, claws clicking against the countertop as she snatched a couple of slices of meat, slipping down and underneath a pile of rubble to eat in the safety of a hiding place.

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
Iris
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
australian shepherd ❀ 3 years old ❀ scent: jasmine ❀ location: residential street ❀ tags: open

Pale tongue lolling out of the side of her mouth, Iris' long legs carried her down the empty street. This town was strange - there were no humans in it. Of course, Iris had been travelling, lost, towards the town when the humans left, she had missed their passing. Pausing suddenly, head tilting comically as the female listened to something that might just have been her own imagination, Iris decided that it was about time to get some answers. Or at least, someone to tell her what was going on. Chest expanding with a deep breath, the young female let loose a string of sharp, staccato barks, sure that they would catch someone's attention. As she paused, listening carefully for a response, a roll in her belly caused her to jump. She hadn't realized that it was that long since she'd eaten.

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
Oak
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
boerboel ❋ 2 years old ❋ scent: spruce ❋ location: abandoned backyard ❋ tags: open

Toffee eyes opening slowly, ears pricked as soon as he awoke, Oak listened carefully, wondering whether the storm was over. The male had holed up in a backyard, taking over an small, empty dog kennel as the family had left in a hurry. Muscles quivering beneath his short coat, the damp wood chilling him to the bone, the young dog stood, having to crawl out of the kennel in order to stretch. Sitting down, broad tongue beginning to attempt to dry his pelt, Oak listened. There were no sounds of the human's cars or machines... Did they not come back?

β—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
Hakea
β—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
australian shepherd dog ❃ 3 years old ❃ scent: tea tree ❃ location: abandoned house ❃ tags: open

A light sigh escaped Hakea's muzzle as he lay, almost motionless but for his eyes, in what was left of the window of this house. He had slipped in here as the humans fled, leaving their door open, and had narrowly escaped the collapse of the building, wriggling free from the rubble with nothing but a few scratches and a deep gash on his hip. And here he lay, head on paws, watching out of the window into the empty streets below him. Occasionally, he'd spot a shadow or hear a noise, but each time it turned out to be nothing, and so he returned to his pensive state. The humans would come back eventually, he'd just have to wait here until then!
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝐝 𝖆 𝖓 π–Œ π–Š 𝖗 | stray ℝℙ | accepting - started

Postby na'vi. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:16 am

οΌ‘ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½Žο½
─────────
♀ β—ˆ

─────────
tags; Apollo
Athena laid on her dog bed inside her home- or well what was left of it after her humans ransacked the house before fleeing and ultimately left she and her one pup, Apollo, behind. Athena was more than confused- she let out repeated whines and whimpers getting up from her sleeping pup to paw at the front door- ears perked forward as she listened. Nothing. She was already growing hungry- her bowl has been dry and empty since the early morning, she could easily rip the bag of dog food that sat, slumped over on the ground and eat but if her humans were to come back they'd be extremely angry with her. So she simply nuzzled Apollo and set one of many toys she was allowed to play with beside her snoozing pup and slipped out of the dog door of her home- looking around the yard which was enclosed by a lower height chain link fence. She snorted, the area was eerily absent of humans.

x

1pollo
─────────
β™‚ β—ˆ

─────────
tags; Athena
Apollo laid asleep on the large dog bed he often shared with his mum. He was dreaming of the small human girl he often played with- she was screaming and crying, something along the lines of, "we can't leave them behind to starve!" He wasn't sure what that meant but he's sure they'd be home soon- in the meantime he'd nap happily and likely play with his toys.

x

Takkar
─────────
β™‚ β—ˆ
of the city

─────────
tags;
Takkar watched as one of easily the hundreds of cars flew past him in haste to get away from something. The male rolled his eyes and continued slinking around the run down parts of the city which were never developed, just cleared of the trees around the city and left it to regrow without control. It was annoying, yes, but he didn't care. Humans leaving in his opinion was a good thing. Takkar was bred as a fancy hybrid but thrown away to die when his wolfish nature came to show and the humans decided that simply wasn't good enough. No fancy shelters for him and no rescues that would pick him up when he was just a youngster. He was bitter, yes, he hated humans- they bred him and decided he wasn't good enough for their lavish lifestyle.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:48 pm

A T L A S

when the earthquake came atlas was standing in the middle of the road. The smell of fear and panic still hung on the abandoned houses. Most of their goods still remained inside. For the past week humans had been running around terrified then loading their things inside the loud mechanical cars that always seemed to run faster than him, no matter how hard he tried. The city began to quake and atlas attempted to steady himself spreading his long legs trying to suppress fear. He didn't need fear taking over right now. Over the noise he could hear the whines of the house pets left locked in their homes without a warning and buildings began to crumble.

Now atlas lay in an abandoned park under the shade of an oak that during the quaking had refused to fall unlike most of the tree's in the soft grove. He yawned and stretched himself out lazily yawning as if the quake had never occurred. Sometimes other dogs or creatures would emerge and wander. Everyone was free from the humans now which, he figured to most dogs was less than accommodating. Now, atlas was free to wander wherever. He was excited to begin searching through the rubble of homes or the few homes that were left intact. He lay down again however, because now he would simply relax in the shade of the oak.

T R U T H

living away from most people, truth was oblivious to the panic. She was taking shelter under a large scrap of metal when the quake began to shake the junk yard she resided in. The scrap metal around her caved, trapping her inside a large metal den. When the quaking stopped she had dug herself out, a few minor scratches dotted the aussie's pelt.

Now Truth had left the junk yard she spent most of her life in and was wandering the deserted streets her nose lifted to the sky in search of food. Her stomach rumbled in protest and she huffed as pain followed each rumble. Digging herself out of the scrap yard had been tough and had relieved her of any stored energy she previously had. Wandering into an abandoned house she dug through the rooms and the ice box in search of food. The ice box lid hung off on it's hinges as she nosed the lid aside without much fuss she dug through the faintly cold meat and other frozen objects. She picked through the food and picked up a stray faintly thawed piece of hamburger and ate it greedily before stopping to watch for danger or strangers. She wasn't really in the mood to compete for this place, but she was hungry and would fight for this home if it meant food for her.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 - π’…π’Šπ’†π’ˆπ’ ❞

Postby Tyres » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:52 pm

βΈΊ( π‘«π’Šπ’†π’ˆπ’ β™› ! )βΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊ
    xxx❝ my problem with the world is that they have yet to realize the difference between having the knowledge and having the comprehension... ❞
    ( four years ) | ( male ) | ( beauceron ) | ( no pack - stray ) | ( smells like metal and dirt ) | ( exploring the outskirts of the city ) | ( feeling neutral )
    ( currently crushes on no one ) | ( currently has no mate ) | ( currently has no pups ) | ( tagged --- )

βΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊ
    his soft brown eyes began to dwindle open a small tad, the harsh yet ever so delicate rays of the early dawn cracking through his eyelids as he began to wake from his slumber. slowly, his neck raised and his pinkish tongue rolled around in his mouth for few seconds or so, getting rid of the morning taste that he hugely took a disliking to. his body shifting over to the side as he hauled himself up from where he laid - on top of one of the roofs amongst a large pile of rusted cars and the odd tire here and there, one of his favorite places within the junkyard as it was a good view point to see what was going on both inside and outside of what he had been calling home ever since the incident involving his human. he had been roaming the streets for about a year when the devastating event struck the city and he became just as concerned and confused as the humans acted during when the ground began to shake, huge cracks upon the road where the earthquake attempted to devour the buildings. his thoughts derailing momentarily as he pondered to himself on the whether his old human companion made it out of the city, although not seeing them for twelve months, the strong bond they had with one another was still there, which in the end made apart of him still care.

quickly shaking his head, he regained focus and took in the refreshing cool air, letting it flourish down and into his lungs before letting a smile smudge across his jaws, the scenery the earthquake had reshaped offered adventure and mystery which were two things he looked for. so, he jumped down, landing upon the dirt with a small thud echoing in his eardrums as he began to navigate his way out of the junkyard and out into the open road where he shot his gaze dead straight down. his stomach rumbling a little as it brewed a hunger within, giving him more the reason to stop stalling and explore what was left of the city, so he proceeded forwards. after a while he scouted nearby a few houses to see if anyone or anything had gotten trapped or stuck, his previous life as a service dog may not have been within the fire department, but he knew a thing or two about search and rescue, although by the looks and sound of his environment, it appeared to have been clear, however still kept his guard in case of being approached by an unruly creature, thinking it be better safe then sorry as he didn't have much idea of what or who remained in the city after the disaster.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:09 pm

οΌ‘ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½Žο½
─────────
♀ β—ˆ

─────────
tags; Apollo + Open
Finally Athena gave in- she was pissed now. Livid even. It seemed to her like all the humans up and left in the wake of the Earthquake- leaving their pets behind. She slipped back inside the remnants of her home, the only part still standing of it was the living room and dining room- the rest were crumpled in a heap of debris. "Let's go Apollo- they aren't coming back my dear." She barked gently to her little pup and nudged him with her muzzle. She turned and slipped from the dog door- trusting that her little son was behind her. Standing still she let her eyes adjust to the brightness of the outdoors before she snorted- her eyes locking onto a broken part of the fence. it was barely big enough for her to fit through and she was almost positive that the remnants of her home were soon to crumble.

So the thin German Shepard slipped through the broken fence- the broken and jagged wires tugging at her pelt. She trotted forward, she wanted to know if other dogs were left abandoned as well or if her humans were the only ones who left their beloved pets. The wispy air tickled her fur as she strode forward- her gaze locked on the city junkyard and she snorted, not today. Often Athena would escape her fence to explore but the Junkyard didn't fancy her likings today. She padded forward- unaware Apollo wasn't behind her.

x

1pollo
─────────
β™‚ β—ˆ

─────────
tags; open
Apollo groaned and let out a whimper, getting up and following his mother- but snatching his favorite toy, a stuffed rabbit with a squeaker, on his way out. He carried the toy humbly but paused at the entrance of the junkyard- it looked like fun. he had heard stories from his mom of the rusted cars and tough dogs that lived here. He wanted to be tough! So little Apollo wandered in- his tail arching over his back playfully, his toy rabbit hanging from his jaws as he looking around. The cars towered above the young pup and he stared in awe, typically the cars would roar at him- making their presence known but these ones just sat, dormant, and almost sad looking.

x

Takkar
─────────
β™‚ β—ˆ
of the city

─────────
tags;
Takkar stepped into the city and looked forward- surprise sparking his face. Some of the buildings were crumbled and cars lay in awkward positions on the destroying asphalt. The humans fled because they were scared. The fled and left their dogs inside- he could hear the high pitched whines and whimpers coming from apartment buildings that towered above him and his flattened his ears- he was lucky. He was lucky he didn't have a human this one time. So he lurked forward, the asphalt on his paws was rough and broken apart- it felt unfamiliar, he never really ventured into the city. He would have been caught by animal control and they didn't really tickle his fancy at any given moment. The city was colorful in some spots and dull in the others, it confused him, the lack of a cohesive theme. The forests- or what was left of them had a consistent feel, a mood to it.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 π’•π’˜π’ - π’…π’Šπ’†π’ˆπ’ ❞

Postby Tyres » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:51 pm

βΈΊ( π‘«π’Šπ’†π’ˆπ’ β™› ! )βΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊ
    xxx❝ my problem with the world is that they have yet to realize the difference between having the knowledge and having the comprehension... ❞
    ( four years ) | ( male ) | ( beauceron ) | ( no pack - stray ) | ( smells like metal and dirt ) | ( at the junkyard ) | ( feeling curious )
    ( currently crushes on no one ) | ( currently has no mate ) | ( currently has no pups ) | ( tagged apollo )

βΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊ
    the sound of movement nearby caught diego's attention instantly and so he picked up his pace a small bit, his paws clambering upon the road as his body disappeared behind a large truck that sat silently still outside one of the houses, that were lined up. his eyes narrowing by the second, scattering left and right as he lowered himself, readying for something or someone to jump out at him. within minutes the sound slowly droned out and so the male beauceron animated back to his original stance - simply standing. a frown creasing down above his eyes as he wondered what could made such a unfamiliar sound, however didn't stress over it too much and came to the conclusion that it was most probably just a rodent of some sort, although his stomach disagreed with his unconcerned nature, which made him feel even more hungry. so he decided to scout out the area once again, but back nearer the way he came. a lot of rodents seemed to have resided near or in the place he called home, so if it was a rodent that went subtly scuttling by, then there was a chance it was back towards the junkyard.

after a few minutes of retracing his steps, his nose scrunched up slightly as the small breeze that brushed past, brought along the scent of a rat which in response made diego's brown eyes grow wide with content - breakfast is served, he thought to himself as he followed the trail. suddenly the sound of the rat squeaking grabbed his focus, snapping his head to the side as his eyes locked onto it and before he knew it, he was chasing after the four-legged rodent, weaving in and out of the debris. a large grin painting along his face as the rat pushed underneath the fence that surrounded the yard and so he ducked down a small bit, his body bursting through the hole in the fence as his head bounced from left to right. a small sigh releasing from his throat as he fixated his gaze upon the prey that rummaged through the metal, he once again bounded towards it and grasped it's body inside his jaws as they clamped down, killing it. once he had finished off the rat, he decided to go take it where he slept and chow down upon it, feasting on whatever he could get off and so he straightened his posture up and walked around from behind the cars, however his eyes darted towards what appeared to have been a young pup. he looked around, no parent to be seen and wondered how on earth they survived the disaster and how they were surviving on the bare minimum your everyday stray gets. surely he wasn't alone... was he ?

the broad male slowly and calmly approached the younger canine, keeping his distance as he didn't want to scare the pup away. diego dropped the rat down by his paws and looked directly at him, his voice giving out a rough canadian tone ".. whats a small pup like you, doing out here alone? " he questioned with curiosity.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me