Lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Iᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ Zᴏᴏ Oᴜᴛ Tʜᴇʀᴇ --> Now O & A

Postby sugarbird » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:31 am

Vᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ -- Bᴀʀɴ Oᴡʟ -- Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; Tɪɢᴇʀ Eɴᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ -- Tᴀɢꜱ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ, Rᴏꜱᴀᴜʀᴀ, Mᴀʀʙʟᴇ -- Cʀᴜꜱʜ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ(?)

Vanilla felt a comforting warmth perching next to Titan, and let him do all the talking. She remained quiet and intrigued as Marble gave the bat instructions.

Mᴀʀʙʟᴇ -- Bᴇɴɢᴀʟ Tɪɢᴇʀ -- Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; Tɪɢᴇʀ Eɴᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ -- Tᴀɢꜱ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ, Vᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ, Rᴏꜱᴀᴜʀᴀ -- Cʀᴜꜱʜ; X

As the bat squeezed herself in the vent, Marble gave a surprised look. She quickly snapped her focus to her escape. "Oh! Okay, uhh.. That vent must lead into that building. I think you should follow it up 'til you find the vent cover leading inside. Then.. search around in there. There should be a.. thing that's shiny. It's what humans call "keys."
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:40 am

Rama gazed curiously out the glass, weren't those...flying...owls..the ones from the enclousure? She squinted her eyes and blinked in shock, oh yes..they were. How on earth did they escape? Rama looked around as the sky was getting dark and so was her view, there was the bat flying too - or was flying as the mammal squeezed inside the vent near Marble. "What on earth is going on...? You guys aren't supposed to be out...i-it's u-unsafe" the Lioness stuttered in bewilderment.
Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:39 pm

| R O S A U R A .

────────────────────────────────────────
      【 Fruit bat || One year || Tiger Enclosure/outside || tags: Vanilla, TItan, Marble || 】

Happy to do some sort of activity, Rosaura crawled throughout the vent, her small claws making small skittering noises as she eventually met another set of bars. Squeezing through, the small mammal nearly falls onto the tiled floor before she caught herself, flapping her wings intensely as she gave a sigh of relief. " Dios mío... " she sighs as she looks around, " Now, what did that fluffy tiger call it again? Keys, keys, keys... " she hummed a little tune to herself as she examined the building. Any creature with common sense would've figured that the place was... Average. Slightly messy, even. But as a young and inexperienced mammal, it was like a whole new cave.

The bat couldn't help but mess around a bit as she landed on several table tops and file cabinets. Ooh! A stray apple stood upon a desk and took a large bite out of the fruit. It was only then when Rosaura finished the apple she noticed something glistening within the darkness. " Keys! " her voice gave a small voice crack as she licked the juice off of her lips, flying over to the hook and grabbing the keys. Score! The small bat flew back into the vent and crawled back out, keys in hand. " Got them! "
she/her . bisexual . enfp
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:01 am

SunFall -- Lion -- Location: Lion Enclosure -- Tagꜱ: Open -- Crush: None

She heard noises....Loud noises everywhere. She wondered what all the commotion was about. Then SunFall saw birds, specifically owls. They seemed to be out of their enclosure. That must mean it's time to escape! she thought. Walking over to the door to her enclosure, she quickly picked the lock with her claw and pushed the metal door open. Yes! she said aloud. Freedom at last!

hey there!
i'm zenisiti(zen-nis-city)
but you can call me zen!
my pronouns are she/her.
pms are always open^^
lf: 2017 store pps fairy fox
doodle shop|th
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhong » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:24 am

Chicago - Female - Mexican Gray Wolf - 5 1/2 Years - Crush on Oakley maybe.? -Tags Open
Chicago laid in the shade, a bit tense. She wasn't all that hungry and even if she was, it was probably picked over by now. She let out a small yawn as she rested her head on her paws.
Last edited by zhong on Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
                  x
                  cody
                  he/she
                  nctzen + moa + more !!

©
                  love yourself

zhong

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:26 am

AestheticNature wrote:
    SunFall -- Lion -- Location: Lion Enclosure -- Tagꜱ: Open -- Crush: None

She heard noises....Loud noises everywhere. She wondered what all the commotion was about. Then SunFall saw birds, specifically owls. They seemed to be out of their enclosure. That must mean it's time to escape! she thought. Walking over to the door to her enclosure, she quickly picked the lock with her claw and pushed the metal door open. Yes! she said aloud. Freedom at last!

(I personally don't think it would be that easy to pick a lock as an animal)
    Faemyse

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:34 am

Rama sat watching the sinful chaos. "I was born here...I could never survive out there." she whispered to herself. As she looked out the enclousure glass, "Well I'm not going to get myself in trouble!" she hissed turning on her paws to retreat to her den. Wait...it was quiet..too quiet. She glanced around looking for her pridemate. "Sunfall...?"
    Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:31 pm

Mᴀʀʙʟᴇ -- Bᴇɴɢᴀʟ Tɪɢᴇʀ -- Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; Tɪɢᴇʀ Eɴᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ -- Tᴀɢꜱ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ, Vᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ, Rᴏꜱᴀᴜʀᴀ -- Cʀᴜꜱʜ; X

Marble blinked surprise as the bat actually popped out of the vents with the key dangling from her mouth. Would tonight finally be the night? Her ears perked up in excitement, and she looked at Rosaura with the brightest smile she's had in years. "W-- woah! That's it!" she roared, her pearly blue eyes brimming with excitement. She walked over and gazed at the key, eyeing it up and down before looking back at the lock. "Can you stick it in there? Twist it, and I'll push the gate open."

Oᴀᴋʟᴇʏ -- Gʀᴀʏ Wᴏʟғ -- Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; Wᴏʟғ Eɴᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ -- Tᴀɢꜱ; Cʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ -- Cʀᴜꜱʜ; Cʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ(?)

As Oakley finished his portion, he licked his chops lovingly before heading back in the direction of his fake den. The place was bathed in his scent, since there was no other wolf that bothered using such a fake and "disgusting" home. Why did the wolves hate men so much? It was hard for him to understand, since he didn't know their stories with Man. Looking over, he saw a familiar roommate resting her head on her paws. Oakley was confused as to why she didn't want food. She was normally one to eat. Since he was pretty lonely and bored, he decided to try and spark some conversation. Hopefully he wouldn't be attacked for annoying her.

Walking up with a friendly gait and a wagging tail, he bore a smile before sitting on his haunches just before her. "Are you going to eat anything?" he began cautiously, keeping a fair distance away in case she wanted nothing to do with him. "There's still some meat left!"
    sugarbird

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby zhong » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:06 pm

Chicago - Female - Mexican Gray Wolf - 5 1/2 Years - Crush on Oakley maybe.? -With Oakley
    ” I’m not hungry, ” she said coldly. Her tail curled up, still being tensed up. Her ears slid back a bit to lay against her head.

x
                    x
                    cody
                    he/she
                    nctzen + moa + more !!

©
                    love yourself

zhong

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:22 am

Oᴀᴋʟᴇʏ -- Gʀᴀʏ Wᴏʟғ -- Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; Wᴏʟғ Eɴᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ -- Tᴀɢꜱ; Cʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ -- Cʀᴜꜱʜ; Cʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ

"Oh.. Okay." Oakley shifted his paws at her simple and cold response. Should he continue chatting? She seemed pretty miserable. Looking around, no other wolf at all wanted to talk, clearly. And she seemed to be the only one nice enough to have responded at all. Oh, how he wished the men were here. They'd want to play. They always did. He sighed, and tried to think of an excuse to continue chatting. He laid down as well, eyes darting everywhere. Looking up, he saw the big open world that was just a wire fence away. Sometimes, it would frustrate him. He wanted to go out and hang around his caretakers. Why did they keep him in this enclosure where nobody liked him? It was saddening. But, Oakley acting like his normal self, decided to make a conversation out of it. To him, this was a situation where it was awkward not to talk. "What do you think it's like out there?" he barked abruptly, breaking the silence.
      sugarbird

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me