new york [stray dog roleplay] (open)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

are you interested in this roleplay?

yes
59%
maybe
29%
no
12%

Total votes : 17

Re: new york [stray dog roleplay] (open)

Postby zenisiti » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:39 am

Shay-

Female/1 year/Lab mix/Crush:open/Tags: open

Stretching her legs and yawning, Shay awoke to the smell of sizzling food from a hot dog stand just around the corner, stomach grumbling she started to trot down the street. Today she was hoping that her favorite human was there to give her a hot dog and that she would hopefully run into another dog and not have to get food all on her own :(

hey there!
i'm zenisiti(zen-nis-city)
but you can call me zen!
my pronouns are she/her.
pms are always open^^
lf: 2017 store pps fairy fox
doodle shop|th
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhelaniye » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:43 am

eros
ϟ
"eros" | m | 3 years | crush: open | feeling: excited | tags: rowan & jaunt

`````The dizzying pattern of the male's coat was nothing compared to the dizzying quality of his demeanor. Eros was practically vibrating with enthusiasm as he pranced aimlessly down his favorite of the busiest streets in New York. When it was a hand that emerged from the throng of moving people to reach for him, Eros rushed heedlessly to meet it, his tail wagging wildly and his mouth hanging open in a ridiculous, doggish grin. When it was a foot however, the dalmatian was quick to leap aside and utterly unwilling to compromise his expression in doing so. It was a habit to which he had become accustomed since becoming a stray, and it was not one by which Eros believed himself capable of being bored.
`````He became all the more interested in his surroundings however, when he recognized shorter, furrier silhouettes in front of him that were still partly obscured by human legs as distinctly canine. The male's ears lifted immediately, and his tail began to lash even more furiously than it had been previously. An australian shepherd and a mixed breed of some kind. They looked friendly enough—especially to Eros who was incapable of seeing aggression, even when it was, in fact, readily apparent—and the brute didn't hesitate to approach on sight. He bounded towards the females and despite the fact that they appeared to already be engaged in a private conversation with each other, called out to them exuberantly as he did so: "Hello ladies! How are you both on this lovely day?"
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady windle. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:37 pm

Nora- female - german shepherd - no crush - tags: open

Her long pale pelt moved around her slender, yet muscular frame as she laid on the edge of a dumpster. this alley way was a common place for her frequent, it was isolated which allowed her to supervise. but it also allowed her a great place to pick off weak prey. grunting under her breath he golden eyes stared down at the paved ground as she awaited a target, sure, lately the prey had been far and few between but Nora did not give up easily and she was not about to start now. switching her tail once to the left, and then again to the right the sun began to beat down on the street through the opened gap. her time here was beginning to become wasted.

growling hard under her breath, her white teeth flashing into the shadows she pushed herself up with a pop of the metal lid under paw. padding to the edge she let her front toes dangle off of the side as her powerful back legs sent her into the air and she landed with ease on the ground before her. staring back down the alleyway this place was no longer useful to her. the food was gone, and the atmosphere was old, she needed a change. flicking her ears that always stood up on her head her white pelt shone proud in the morning sun as she made her way to find a new place.
lady windle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me