Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Pack of Midnight Breeze // Wolf RP // Open & accepting!

Postby moonlessnight. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:29 pm

crow
    xxx-x ||age; four ||rank; alpha male ||mate; ayame ||tagged; ayame

crow remained silent, just watching over the pack to make sure everything was going smoothly. his gaze shifted to his mate as she spoke up, glancing back to the pack as he thought. "i'm sure pups will start arriving somewhat soon,i believe we'll all be full of tasks with them," he spoke with slight amusement, a chuckle escaping him. the last pups were now almost a year, so he wasn't doubting that there would soon be more little mischievous babies in a few months.

kaiser
    xxx-x ||age; three ||rank; loner ||mate; none ||tagged; iparis, dakota

kaiser smiled to himself at the familiar tough side of the fae. he had missed that. taking a seat as the female spoke up, a grunt escaped the brute. "well, obviously. what else would i do if i couldn't be stupid?" he asked as if it were the craziest thing in the word, lightly flicking snow onto his old friend with his paw. "what about you? scaring away pups as always?" kaiser taunted with a soft snicker.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:41 pm

Striker stretched out her white paws and ruffled her thick fur. Shaking and puffing up her pelt for a moment before heading over to Ezekiel's den. Seemed he was the only one left sleeping. She poked her head in the den. "Good.... Afternoon!" She barked at him. Her pink salmon colored tongue slid out of her mouth and licked the side of her snout. "Join me in a scouting mission." She invited. Her voice was darker than most females but she tried her best to make herself seem more girly than she really was.

Riot was a larger than average wolf and despite his fur being mostly black, he stuck out like a sore thumb in almost every environment. He wasn't that old but his personality was that of a grumpy old man. He was only 4 years but he already started sprouting gray hairs underneath his chin. He sat on the snowy bank over looking the river. His green eyes watching the ripples in the water. He couldn't believe how much is already frozen. He felt his stomach growl and that turned his attention away from the river and on to hunt prey. Knowing he was entering Midnight Pack territory, unfortunately going around them would take too long out of his way.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:51 pm

dakota|three years|rogue|tagged: kaiser, iparis

"right, right." dakota mused, narrowing her eyes slightly. she had no doubts since their last departure he would have gotten into some sort of mischief of some kind. as the snow splattered onto her pelt, the fae glared at the brute, kicking up some snow onto him as well. "ah yes, my favorite pass time. can't say I've done too much of it lately, to my dismay." she spoke, feigning a sigh of discontentment.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:00 pm

Sylvie
      Female ~Lead Scout ~ 4 Years Old
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      The female looked at her before she wagged her tail. "He should be in the den for pups." She soon looked down before she smiled as she saw how happy the beta happier. She soon stopped as she saw that Aeyr was flirting with a female. She soon sighed softly as she was always was close to the male when she was a pup. She remembers when the older male was not so flirty or when he wasn't always easy to make jealous. The older male was actually a lot cooler back when she was just one year old and he was three years old.

Cyldur
      Male ~ Pup ~ 7 Months Old
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      The Pup slowly walked over to the alpha's as he was low to the ground. His ears flatten against his head. His tail flicked around before he leaps on their tails as he started to bat at them before he wagged his tail.

Aeyr
      Male ~ Hunter ~ 6 Years Old
      No Crush ~ No Mate ~
      He thought for a moment before he smiled with a chuckled. "I can show you how to swim if you can't swim." He soon walked over to the waterfall before he wagged his tail while he looked back at her.

Syros
      Male ~ Hunter ~ 4 Years Old
      Whisp ~ No Mate ~
      "Sure, I can go with you." He looked at her before he smiled softly and slowly followed her as he moved closer to him. He shook his pelt out as he looked over at the beta before he huffed.
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:09 pm

—W I S P—
—Female—Beta—Crush: Knox (open)—tags: Sylvie; Syros—

“Alright well, it’ll just be us.” She clarified. The beta led her ‘patrol’ out of the camp, tail high and ears alert. She trotted gracefully, her tail bouncing with every step. She stopped at the border and rubbed herself against the trees, reinforcing the scent markers.

//A Z I R A//
//female//scout//crush: Aeyr//tags: Aeyr//

Azira’s eyes widened. “Really?” She whispered, just loud enough for him to hear. She nodded and swallowed nervously. She followed him cautiously over to the waterfall and awaited his instruction. She saw his muscles ripple beneath his pelt and suddenly, the She-wolf’s fur grew hot and she was blushing under her dark grey coat.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[✿] Alpha Ayame || [♥] Raine

Postby recherché. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:41 pm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✿ A Y A M E ✿
x Rank Female Alpha. xx Age 3 years. xxMate Crow.xx Scent Mint & Bark.

Tagged Crow; Open.
        "Our numbers are lower than they should be, so those pups better come soon." Ayame spoke as a small sigh escaped, knowing full well that they needed all the help that they could help. Although the pups wouldn't be put in danger, they definitely had to survive so they could help in the future. Of course the pups start training as a young age, but it's far easier than what the adults go through. Pups of their own were definitely out of the question since they couldn't afford not having her in battle while their numbers weren't as good as they usually were.

♥ R A I N E ♥
x Rank Healer's apprentice. xx Age 3 years. xxCrush Conan.xx Scent Strawberries & Lilac.

Tagged Conan.
        "If you think death is pretty, then by all means, weirdo." Raine teased him in return, watching as he settled down into the snow, but when he mentioned finding a place, her ears perked. "You meann.. go on a mini adventure? I'm up for that, but on one condition," She spoke, dramatically pausing while waiting for a few moments before continuing onto her statement, "You're protecting me from everything we encounter." The fae joked,
        eyeing him with a slight smile.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:10 am

L E A F
»»————- ♔ ————-««
2nd in command hunter; female; location; camp

Leaf sat in the camp watching pelts go by, she finally got up and shook her long thick fur. The female trotted out to the forest to hunt. When she reached the trees she inhaled the musky scent and started to run, in a limping way though, because of her hind leg.
Last edited by rosytea on Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:23 pm

conan|five years|hunter|tagged: raine

"death is super poetic, I don't know what you're talking about." conan said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. he started to get up once she agreed, albeit on her terms and a wolfish grin broke out on his muzzle. "my dear I would love nothing more than to have you accompany me on an adventure while i fend off all of the bad wolves in your honor." he flirted slightly as he started to lead the way through the the trees.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:53 am

kate|loner|female|five years old |Tags:open

Kate looks around smelling the new surroundings.she looked around making sure no wolves were near her she thought to herself of her parents "hmmm very quiet",she sniffed the air she wondered around and keeps paying attention for being stoped but she looked at a rabbit in the distance.kate looked at the rabbit and ran after it seeing it swerving she followed it and grabbing the rabbits neck and breaking it she started eating the poor rabbit.she left the bones behind and lay near a tree and fell asleep.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noavix420 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:37 pm

Luna
I looked around the forest and throtted to the waterfall, I laid down and perked my ears up to listen to the sound of the flowing waterfall, chirping birds, and all the other beautiful sounds of nature. Everything around me was so beautiful. I loved being a loner, it gave me time to just have fun and look around at my surroundings.
“A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
—Winnie the Pooh
Noavix420

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me