closed

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Beach- Open and accepting!

Postby peachpit. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:27 am

♔CALYPSO♔
Male6yearsAtlantic Pack: AlphaGreat DaneTags; Marisol
Calypso trotted back to camp, noticing the the thick bundle of grey clouds interrupting the cloudless blue sky. He paused for a minute, almost frightened by the thought of how rough the sea would become when it rolled in, but simply pushed the thought to the back of his mind. Approaching the camp, he barked in his most authoritative voice: "A storm is quickly approaching. It is likely the tides will becoming rough, so please stay away from the shore." He then continued to aimlessly wander around camp. He was delighted to see his pack hard at work, nodding a few hellos before approaching Marisol. "Hello, Marisol." he barked, clumsily plopping his rear into the sand.

♥️ღρɦєℓɨɑ♥️
Female ♥️ 5years ♥️ Atlantic Pack: Hunter ♥️ Australian Cattle Dog ♥️ Tags; Open
Ophelia watched the grey clouds consume the lovely day that was once before her, the unmistakable smell of rain masking the scent of the salt in the air. She shifted her paws nervously, contemplating if she should inform the others. Doubting anyone hadn't been inform about the storm, she headed back to camp. She entered the cave, dropping the rabbit she had caught earlier in the prey pile.

♕FINN♕
Male5yearsTsunami Pack: HunterBlue nose PitbullTags; Osha
Finn lifted his rear foot to his thick neck, slipping it under his chain collar, a ear-splitting jingle filling the air as he scratched an itch. He scented the approaching smell of rain in the air before noticing the the fae that sat a few feet away. He had seen her around camp, Osha was her name. Or was it? He didn't remember, but he hoped it was as he realized he was approaching her. "Hey, Osha!" he said confidently, flicking his ear as a raindrop slipped off of it.

-peach
-she/her
-adult (20+)
-my stars
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightowl. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:48 am

brownie. wrote:
        xxxxM I S E R Y
        xxx[age; three] x[gender; female] x[rank; hunter] x[pack; tsunami] x[tags; open]
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          opening her mouth the brown female let out a tongue-curling yawn. she lifted herself onto her paws and stretched out her front leg muscles gently, shaking her pelt. the german shepherd heard her stomach growl barely audibly, her ears twitching at the sound. carrying herself towards a tree she put her nose to it and sniffed to see what prey she could find, bird? she thought. following the scent of birdy she kicked off her back legs pouncing upwards towards the small creature. her legs lifting her into the air just high enough for her jaws to clamp down on one of the birds wings, all that could be heard was the injured caw of the bird. with a snarky smirk the female plopped onto her stomach and ripped into the bird hungrily. eating anything that had any sort of good taste to it leaving just small bones.

xxxxM A R I S O L
        xxx[age; four] x[gender; female] x[rank; scout] x[pack; atlantic] x[tags; open]
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          looking up from her activity, the female australian shepherd smiled "hi calypso." she said gently. concentrating on his words and then her own the female watched him plop down and let out a small giggle. marisol felt her fluffy tail swaying back and forth slowly, laying in the sand the scout looked up at the large great dane before her. wondering if he needed her to do something for him she sat up very formally, the smile still glued to her lips.
nightowl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gentle snacc » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:23 am

🔺DAKODA🔺

Male🔺5years🔺Atlantic Pack:Beta🔺Mastiff🔺Tags;Open

Dakoda trotted over to the edge of the camp. He glanced at the dark murky sky and back at the ocean.He spotted the trees rocking side to side in the corner of his eye. He felt a strong breeze run along his coat. As soon as he had enough to look at, Dakoda started back to camp. Spotting Marisol and Calypso, he approached with worried look on his face.''It's starting to shower we should start moving everyone away from the shore''.
gentle snacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:44 am

♔CALYPSO♔
Male6yearsAtlantic Pack: AlphaGreat DaneTags; Marisol, Dakoda
He nodded, drinking in Dakoda's words. "Very well, Koda." "I'll get the right side of the beach, and you can get the left."
he spoke calmly, getting to his paws. Hastily trotting to the right side of the beach, he wrangled up the rest of the stragglers.
He felt bad leaving Marisol by herself, but he had work to attend to. The rain was becoming heavy now, clouding Calypso's vision as he ran back to the cave. He shook off his fur as he made his way to the back of the cave, absentmindedly murmering under his breath.

♥️ღρɦєℓɨɑ♥️
Female ♥️ 5years ♥️ Atlantic Pack: Hunter ♥️ Australian Cattle Dog ♥️ Tags; Open
Ophelia watched the grey clouds consume the lovely day that was once before her, the unmistakable smell of rain masking the scent of the salt in the air. She shifted her paws nervously, contemplating if she should inform the others. Doubting anyone hadn't been inform about the storm, she headed back to camp. She entered the cave, dropping the rabbit she had caught earlier in the prey pile.

♕FINN♕
Finn lifted his rear foot to his thick neck, slipping it under his chain collar, a ear-splitting jingle filling the air as he scratched an itch. He scented the approaching smell of rain in the air before noticing the the fae that sat a few feet away. He had seen her around camp, Osha was her name. Or was it? He didn't remember, but he hoped it was as he realized he was approaching her. "Hey, Osha!" he said confidently, flicking his ear as a raindrop slipped off of it.
Last edited by peachpit. on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

-peach
-she/her
-adult (20+)
-my stars
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gentle snacc » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:00 am

🔺DAKODA🔺

Male🔺5years🔺Atlantic Pack:Beta🔺Mastiff🔺Tags;Calypso

Following the directions of Calypso words, Dakoda sprinted to the side of the beach he was assigned to. As the waves crashed up against the shore, he gathered the other canines and headed back. As he approached the cave, he shook his drenched coat, sending lose hairs and water droplets everywhere.
gentle snacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MasterOfNoots » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:51 pm

ELWIN
Male. 4 Years. GSD. Tsunami Pack: Lead Scout. Tags; -

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Elwin sat at his designated position, looking out into the thick florae being pattered by harsh rain. Afternoons like these let him think about recent activity and he had given much thought to whether crossing boarders for seaweed was worth the risk. He understood it was for health reasons but he did not want to cause trouble with the Atlantic pack. Although, the idea of Chelsea being wounded without top aid greatly deterred him from thinking any more of it, as well as the annoying sight of her attempts to catch rain on her tongue.

∞Cիelsea∞
Female. 4 Years. Malamute GSD Tsunami Pack: Fighter. Tags; -

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Without anyone to fight and all currently calm as the storm rolled through the jungle, she had chosen to join her brother in watching the lush landscape. Unlike him though, she couldn't keep herself occupied by staring for multiple hours and instead chose to make a game of the situation. Tongue sticking out and body still, Chelsea awaited the drops to fall off the leaves above but most of the time they only plopped on her head or nose. In the rare case she did catch a drop or two a soft but joyful "Yeah!" followed.
MasterOfNoots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- 002 -

Postby direwolf. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:24 pm

── OSHA ──
    [ female ] [ two years ] [ english bull terrier ]

Hearing the familiar voice, Osha lifted her gaze from the ground to see Finn. "Good day, Finn." She greeted, her tail wagging faintly against the ground. Suddenly, she felt raindrops pelting her fur. One hit her in the forhead and slipped down her long snout to her nose. She wrinkled her nose and shook her head slightly, shaking away more raindrops. Focusing her attention back to the pitbull, she opened her maw, paused, and closed it again. She did not know what to say. "Looks like a bad storm." She said, finally opening her maw to speak. The rain was starting to come down with more force. "Uh, maybe we should take cover." She added, rising to her paws and hurrying to the closest shelter. Once she was underneath the cover of a tree, she shook water from her short pelt and sat on her haunches. Her ears tilted back at the first sound of thunder. She was not afraid of thunder, but she did not like the loud noise.

[ tsunami pack scout ] [ location: camp ] [ tags: finn ]

── JOJEN ──
    [ male ] [ three years ] [ mudi ]

Jojen was minding his own business until a raindrop hit the tip of his nose. He recoiled back in alarm, eyes blinking in surprise. "Rain? I didn't know it was going to rain." He told himself, rising to his paws to find shelter. The closest shelter happened to be occupied by two other pack members - Elwin and Chelsea - so he decided to join them. He shook water from his pelt before joining them underneath their shelter. "Hello." He greeted in his quiet voice, his eyes drifting over to the Malamute mix who was catching water with her tongue. "Does the water taste good?" He questioned, tilting his head. The male was genuinely curious as to why the fae would be catching rainwater when they had a perfectly nice stream to drink out of. He did not know that she was actually doing this for fun.

[ tsunami pack shaman ] [ location: camp ] [ tags: elwin, chelsea ]

── FREYJA ──
    [ female ] [ three years ] [ norwegian elkhound ]

Freyja's ears perked when she heard the announcement to take shelter due to the oncoming storm. Rising from her haunches, she quickly followed the others (not forgetting to grab her two fish that she had caught!) to the cave for shelter. Once she entered, she shook water from her pelt before moving further into the cave. She listened to the pitter-patter of rain hitting the roof of the cave as she walked. Finally, she laid down and stretched out her body. She rested her head on top of her paws, listening to the rain and scanning the cave to make sure everyone was inside. Now what were they going to do? They had to wait until the rain let up. Releasing a sigh, she decided to close her eyes and let the rain soothe her into a sleep unless someone decided to chat with her.

[ atlantic lead huntress ] [ location: camp ] [ tags: --- ]
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MasterOfNoots » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:10 pm

ELWIN
Male. 4 Years. GSD. Tsunami Pack: Lead Scout. Tags; Jojen

Elwin tensed as the other approached as he didn't expect anyone else to come by. The calming effects of the storm led him to assume all others would be sound asleep as the rain made its move on. In some moments alone he found himself, too, caught by the lulls of pitters and patters on leaves. The current presence did not let him drift off, though, and he quietly listened to them while continuing his view.
∞Cիelsea∞
Female. 4 Years. Malamute GSD Tsunami Pack: Fighter. Tags; Jojen

"It does. Nice and cool on the tongue," Chelsea replied while slowly stopping her game, feeling it looked a bit dumb in the eyes of both her brother and Jojen. Without a game to occupy her she chose instead to strike up further conversation with Jojen, "Did you receive enough of the seaweed you asked for?" She hoped he did as she knew at some point her shenanigans would cause an injury, especially after the storm left the floor muddy and slippery.
Last edited by MasterOfNoots on Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MasterOfNoots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:19 pm

♔CALYPSO♔
Male6yearsAtlantic Pack: AlphaGreat DaneTags; Dakoda
Calypso sat by the entrance of the cave, glancing at Dakoda every once in a while. He could see the clearing of the storm over in the distance, but estimated a hour before it was over. He glanced at his pack, all seeming restless. It wasn't every day the whole pack was together, and he was pleased they were conversing. "Alright, Listen up!" he barked. "The power of the storm has brought us together. We shall feast together, not as a pack, but a family." his words boomed off the cave walls. "Now please, indulge in how ever much food you can handle, prey will be plentiful after a storm so it won't be a struggle to refill our pile." he nodded curtly before grabbing a rabbit himself, listening to the sweet chatter that filled the cave.

♥️ღρɦєℓɨɑ♥️
Female ♥️ 5years ♥️ Atlantic Pack: Hunter ♥️ Australian Cattle Dog ♥️ Tags; Freyja
Ophelia trudged into the dark cave, the pale light from the grey sky doing her no help. She barely noticed Freyja laying on the floor until tripping over her. "Oh my!" she yipped, tucking her tail between her legs. "I- I'm so sorry!, I didn't even see you!" she spoke, lowering her head in embarrassment. "I-I mean it's awfully dark in here, because of the storm and u- uh I would n- never do it purposely-" the words flooded out of her as she rambled on, a habit she had picked up from the embarrassment in her youth.

♕FINN♕
Finn flinched slightly at the loud boom that echoed throughout the forest, following the bulky fae under a cluster of draping branches. His eyes were fixed out across the camp, watching puddles start to form in the little dips in the dirt. A sudden change of expression plastered his muzzle, a smirk. Without a warning, Finn raced out of the shelter, splashing in the puddles. He looked back to Osha, who was still under the shelter. "Wanna join?" he barked to her happily, realizing how quiet he had been. Looking down to his paws caked in mud, he realized how foolish he must've looked.

-peach
-she/her
-adult (20+)
-my stars
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfgirlfaith » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:19 pm

╔═════════════╗
**Name: Athena
**Breed: doberman
**pack: Tsunami
**pending
** tags: Elwin,Chelsea,
**Jojen
╚═════════════╝

Mood: calm Location: Camp

The large Doberman stretched out her body. The sound of rain had awoken her. Stepping outside her sleeping area she felt the drops of rain gently glide across her coat. A small yawn came from the Doberman as she padded outside to see if anyone was around. The Tsumnami Pack was still without a alpha a the moment. Athena assumed the situation would be resolved at some point but something itched at her hoping it was soon.
Her thoughts were soon disturbed by the noises of another few Pack mates. She arrived at the shelter hoping she wouldn't be bothering them.
"hey guys,"
the large Doberman gave a simple nod to the others. Jojen seemed to be gathering seaweed which was a smart and good for injuries. Though she suspected the male had taken it from across the boarder. So far there were no signs of real threats past there territory this gave Athena a bit of reassurance.
She glanced at Chelsea who seemed to be occupying herself with the water dripping off of the ceiling. Her head had a slight turn as she gazed at the fellow fighter. Not bad idea...a bit of an interesting approach though. After a few brief moments she turned sat down near Elwin.
"how long do you think this storm is going to carry out? I'm hoping not to much longer"
she faced the group knowing that there were things to be done. The chains on her color make a slight jingling noise as she shifted her focus to outside of the shelter.

╔═════════════╗
**Name: Zeus
**Breed: Akita
**pack: Atlantic
** tags: Ophelia,Freya
╚═════════════╝

Zeus was outside just checking the boader to the territory. Seeing as he had to wait for the others to wake up,or at least get them up soon,the male Akita took the repsonsibilty among himself to give a quick scout around the end of the territory.
"Everything seems to be in order here"
He said quietly to himself. What once was a light drizzle was now turning into a much bigger storm. He arrived back to camp only to here the announcement from the Alpha in the nearby shelter of the cave. Zeus's coat was now a bit damp so he shook out his fur a bit. Grabbing a somewhat plump rabbit from the kill pile he set out to find a place in the cave to eat.
He heard a whimper which he could reconize as Ophelia. With the rabbit still swaying in his mouth he went up to her only to realize she seem to have awakened the lead hunter Freya. Zeus found Ophelia's clumsiness a bit charming.
Freya seemed as if she was still reacting to the situation.
"well good afternoon to you ladies"
The lead scout said Cooley before taking a small nibble at his rabbit. The cattle dog seemed to be stuttering with her words.
"Ophelia im sure it's alright"
He gave her a quick nudge. His gentle gaze rested on the female. Sometimes Ophelia could be a bit worrisome at times,at least that's how it came off to the Akitaz. Zeus of course didn't mind at all being there for her.
Wolfgirlfaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me