LITERATE ~ Yellowstone National Park ~ All Animals!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

LITERATE ~ Yellowstone National Park ~ All Animals!

Postby ceraunophilia » Sat May 27, 2017 8:45 am

awaken

the

W O L F

HELLO and welcome! My name is Timber McBone Bokarva Sollus Fidele. But for short, call me Timber. I roleplay on Instagram (via @TheDevilsTreasure), so excuse me if I'm an utter newbie to Chicken Smoothie in general!
Today I will host a Yellowstone roleplay for all semi-realistic roleplay. You may have semi-realistic characters like a wolf with elk horns, or hybrids. Just not these giant, mixes of 500 different animals with candles as eyes :lol: You MUST have an extremely realistic attitude and behavior.

My character, Timber, is a pure Gray Wolf. She has a mate, and her mate's name is Akira. So back off :lol: Timber has golden eyes, and a fluffy nub tail. She also has a long scar on her hind left leg, and on her nose. In this roleplay she will be in her hyperactive state, which is all the same but she has a set of large mule deer antlers. 3/4 ways up, her left antler is snapped. The antlers are matching her pelt color and they cradle a small, translucent red moon.

B E G I N ~ be as literate and descriptive as possible! I will start below and after you can reply.
Last edited by ceraunophilia on Sat May 27, 2017 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ceraunophilia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LITERATE ~ Yellowstone National Park ~ All Animals!

Postby ceraunophilia » Sat May 27, 2017 8:59 am

H E R....
soft back fur rose and sank in the slight breeze, the summer sun aching onto her spine. how hot was this day? the she-wolf huffed as she continued on her way, her tong lolling out and tracing her ivories, laced with sticky and hot saliva. Her paw pads burned from traveling all day. her sharp orbs examined the distance. the wind lengthened and seemed to waken, strengthening itself quickly. dirt flew up as she scraped her horns against the earth, the sharp tip of her right antler taking hold of the surface and ripping it up. Timber was frustrated. she needed a break desperately. working with Reverie and Akira to create Raging Moon and discovering the constellation and blood moon, and growing her antlers, it was stress on her shoulders. Everything she had to live up to sprouted and flowered before her. And she thought the seed was hard enough to tend.
bending her cranium to the ground, she forgot her worries and grew silent and dominant at the scent of another creature. She couldn't put her paw on it which animal it was. Was she stupid? unable to smell the species amongst her? she could normally scent the condition and gender of the animal. this frustrated her more, but her instinct kept her on the edge of her seat.
it was close. she couldn't see it through the tall, wheat-like grass surrounding her., but she knew, whatever it was, was close. naturally her small tail stood straight up, her ears forward, her maw hanging open to display her full, shiny set of ivories.
Timber was an Alpha. she had been most her life. and she was bold about it, and would give no mercy to those who threatened it.
ceraunophilia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxial » Sat May 27, 2017 1:53 pm

// @Lahaina Stables aKI hAs arrived! i'll get a post & form up for ak's sometime this weekend. //
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winder - the wisecracker

Postby platyhelminth » Sun May 28, 2017 4:42 am

name winder | age two and a half years | sex male | length thirty-nine inches | mass one-hundred sixty grams | species wandering garter snake

Winder's a huge smartass- and he enjoys every second of it. His snarky, cynical attitude has earned him a reputation among the animals of Yellowstone, and he loves his fame. At a whopping 39 inches long and 160 grams heavy, Winder's a pretty big garter snake, so few mess with him. While he may be a jerk most of the time, he does have a sweet side that he'll show to those he takes pity on. But, if he thinks he appears weak to anyone else, he'll immediately go back to his harsh and rude attitude.

Winder has lead the average life for a snake: but due to his popularity, he is flamboyant and arrogant instead of secluded and mysterious. He lives in an abandoned mouse burrow at the edge of Yellowstone River, as it is a good place to catch leeches, frogs, salamanders, and- his favorite- rodents. Every spring, he is sure not to miss out on breeding season, and has sired hundreds of offspring.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Sun May 28, 2017 12:46 pm

Username:CherryLeaf 54
Animal's name: Dawn
Picture or link to image of animal: Image
Species: Bob-tailed deer
Kin: Mom and dad both shot by illegal hunters.
Mate: open
Crush: open
Friends: OPEN! Looking!
+ traits: intelligent, fast, energetic.
- traits: Strong-headed, shy.
Other: Hope these work? :)

Username:CherryLeaf 54
Animal's name: Skye
Picture or link to image of animal: Image
Species: Red-Tailed Hawk
Mate: Open
Crush: Open
Friends: LOOKING!
+ traits: Bold, brave,
- traits: Braizen, obnoxious.
Other: Hope these work? :)

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby platyhelminth » Sun May 28, 2017 11:47 pm

bump! have cherry & i been accepted?
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ceraunophilia » Mon May 29, 2017 12:03 am

of course! you both can start roleplaying to my starter up there <3
ceraunophilia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby platyhelminth » Mon May 29, 2017 10:14 am

Winder slithered through the tall grass, etching out a zig-zag pattern in the turf. He had no need to bask on this hot summer day- why would he, when the sun is beating down this hard? The garter snake continued along his path, skirting the edge of the river he called home. Occasionally, his tongue would flick out, taking in the scents of his target and ensuring him he was on the right track.
    Winder had been tracking a vole and was just now catching up to it. The rodent stopped, giving its fur a good licking. Now's my chance! Winder thought to himself. He coiled up his body, and bam! Quick as a flash, he had struck his mark. As he swallowed the rodent whole, he could have sworn he heard barking and growling from the field beyond him, as though a confrontation was happening. Shrugging it off, he finished the last of his meal and headed back along his way.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:51 am

( x )-------------------------------------------------------------------( x )

marking but to make your day happy, and mine as well,
i'm posting a little message from j-cole.
: ____________________________________________________________ :

And I ain't too proud to tell ya that I cry sometimes
I cry sometimes about it
And girl I know it hurt but if this world was perfect
Then we could make it work but I doubt it
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me