These streets belong to us v2 | Dog roleplay [open]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

♠ APOLLO ♠/ We're gonna have a problem/ number 3!

Postby lover boy. » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:11 pm

♠ APOLLO ♠
LEAD HUNTER/FEELING:CALM/TAGS: Flaw, Blaze, Sovereign , OPEN!
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Apollo heard the small dog speak but didn't reply to anything she said. Except for when she told him to " Shake off that slobbery scowl and jump in the water". Apollo was in no mood to play around, so when Flaw came around the corner asking what was going on, he deflecting her question to ask one of his own. ' Did you take Sovereign out to hunt, without my knowledge? Did you take one hunter out to hunt without alerting the rest? Apollo, turning his tail to Sovereign and looking directly at Flaw 'We're a team Flaw, we don't hunt without one another.' Apollo told the Akita, he then turned to Sovereign 'Continue on, if I'd known that it was Flaw who ordered you, I wouldn't have confronted you, for that I am sorry.' Apollo said in a deep voice. 'Now go and play, you have 20 more minutes.' now ordering the lab to have some fun. He then began to walk off only to stop at Flaw, he began to whisper something to her 'If you continue to do such things like this, we're going to have a problem.' He said in the softest voice he could attain, then walked off.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(warden's fourth.) - (demeter's third.)

Postby mellow. » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:35 pm

◈ - WARDEN
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    german shepherd // brute // four years // beta // feeling;; calm, thoughtful // location;; parking lot // tags;; danger.
      Warden thought on it for a second, attempting to come up with something. "I can send them on an outing if you're not taking 'em with you," He finally stated, looking at Danger. "If they're sent to catch bigger prey, they'll have to do it together or not at all." stated the Warden. And if they come back to me with nothing.. Warden thought to himself, knowing that if this happened while Danger was gone, that the punishment would be of his choice. He knew what he suggested to his alpha was a more forceful way to make them get more used to each other, but what better way was there? Taking down buck deer, or even bull elk would not be a one-dog job. It would need multiple canines, and the hunters, in Warden's eyes, should've known about strength in numbers by now.

✨ - DEMETER
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    siberian husky // female // four years // scout // feeling;; groggy // location;; outside parking lot // tags;; willow //
      Demeter's ears lay back against her head, and she returned the greeting gesture calmly, feeling safe as she always did around the Golden Retriever. She instantly felt better in the presence of another dog— she preferred company, always, and even better, company from a scout. This made her wonder where Zane could be, but she respectfully kept her mouth shut as Willow began to speak. "Why yes, I did. I hope the same goes for you, Willow." replied Demeter when asked about her slumber. She listened intently as Willow spoke again, interested in what her ally was saying. How intriguing; I've never heard of a dog simply vanishing, let alone an entire pack. She thought to herself, pondering over it. Demeter had to admit that she was mildly excited about going to investigate; she was always attracted to mysteries. Demeter sat down in front of Willow, meeting her eyes and wagging her tail at a steady pace.
      She could tell Willow was a bit scared, and felt the need to calm her— Demeter had mastered keeping her cool and always being balanced with her emotions. "Now, Willow, let's not kid ourselves. You're a mighty good scout, and very intelligent as well." Demeter said, certain that what she said was true. "Ease your tension, Willow. I'm quite sure we'll be able to figure all of this out, and the truth might not be frightening at all." Reasoned Demeter, giving her fellow scout a sort of grin, or the best "smile" a canine could offer.
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: These streets belong to us v2 | Dog roleplay [open]

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:11 pm

╔xxxxxxxxxxx╗
SOVEREIGN
Male
Hunter
Age 5
Labrador x Unknown

Mood: Amused, Relieved, Relaxed
Crush: Fond of Blaze
Tags: Blaze, Apollo, Flaw
╚xxxxxxxxxxx╝

Sovereign tired to ignore Blaze as he watched the two other hunters, and nodded to Apollo, acknowledging the brutes apology. He quite liked Apollo, and respected the other dog- neither of them tolerated fools. "That's alright. You didn't know, and we were foolish to wander off so early in the morning without letting you know. We headed off in separate directions at first." Anyone who had seen anything about the team and had a brain could work out that there had been some sort of altercation this morning, especially any who had been waken by Flaw's wake-up call. But he wasn't going to bring it up again if she didn't. The lab mix believed in moving forward and getting on with it. He nodded to acknowledge the 20 minute mark, quite looking forward to an actually structured hunt with a group. "I shall be ready to go in 20 minutes, Apollo."
As the brute walked off, Sovereign left Flaw to her own devices, and focused back on the Brittany. Giving a little playful growl, he leapt at her, the dog's considerable bulk adding weight to the motion. He didn't expect to come into contact- the fae was quite light and nimble, and he was moving deliberately slower than he could if needed. The big, black dog didn't want to hurt her!
Jumping back, putting a few feet between the two of them, he lowered his front half again, snapped his jaws and set his tail wagging quickly, watching her and wondering what she would do next. He grinned his doggy grin and started baiting her playfully again. "C'mon... a few nips is all you got? I didn't know my coat was so irresistible to you."

╔xxxxxxxxxxx╗
WILLOW
Female
Scout
Age 6
Golden Retriever

Mood: Concerned, but calmer
Tags: Demeter, Open
╚xxxxxxxxxxx╝

Sidling up a little closer to the husky at the reassuring words, Willow was grateful that the dog was not the judgey sort. The golden was usually very good at staying composed, but it was brief moments like this that allowed her to be on top of her game. She gave a little dog grin at her friend and nodded at the reassurance, accepting the compliment. The fae always seemed to know what to say. Between them, the husky was a lot more even in her temperament, and Willow found that she had up and down moments a lot more than a lot of the other dogs in the pack. Her expressive face just had trouble hiding it- there was no mistaking that golden grin when she was happy.
Relaxing a bit more now, she friendly nudged Demeter's shoulder and barked out gently, "Thank you sweets. I needed to hear that I think. I am still a bit concerned, but you are right, as usual. I need to relax." She looked sidelong at the husky and grinned her golden grin. "I'm sure you're thrilled with a new mystery, hey?"
If she was totally honest, Willow was kind of excited to. She did love a good scouting expedition, and always felt a sense of pride finding out information to take back to the pack- and filing it away with the rest of her life experiences.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friskie » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:17 am

Flaw

Female-LeadHunter-Akita Strain-Feeling playful, determined-Waterhole-tags;open

Flaw wasn't sure if she was feeling okay, sad, or just angry.
She walked to the old human park, the swings were still hanging on, coated in pretty much dull colors now. However, swings were not of her interest right now. There was a slide, and slides were her favourite.

She didn't want to sound childish, but she just liked to go down slides. She ran up the wall ladder, the thin oak barely in one piece now. She lay down on her back, going dow the red, plastic slide.

She hoped that she would hear someone yelling when the 20 minutes were up, and she had to go hunting, because she lost count after 6 minutes.
Last edited by friskie on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfgirlfaith » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:04 am

╔═════════════╗
**Name: Zane
**Breed: Belgian
**Tervuren
** tags: Demeter
** Willow
╚═════════════╝

Currently: with Demeter and Willow Mood: calm,somewhat happy

Zane decided it would be best if he went to see Willow or any other scout he could meet up with. He took his time as if each step mattered. He heard the voice the golden and calmed down a bit. He heard another voice of a dog he couldn't quite make out. As he finally made it out into the open the sun hit some of his fur. He shook his pelt out and padded up to the two females...soon relizing it was Demeter. He hadn't had many conversations with the huskey but she seemed pretty nice. "Hey Demeter,Hey Willow" he said half heartedly. He looked to the two. The both seemed eager for the scout mission. He remembered that and perked up. "The pack seems to be everywhere but nowhere,I'm just hoping they keep there cool...but I'm up for an interesting scout..seems like forever until we got to start,but I'll be with you guys so that ought to make it better" he smiled...really his first heartfelt smile to anyone other than Athena...he trusted the two faes a lot more than most of the other dogs. He hadn't really gotten around to many of them. He just didn't want to so he stuck with his group.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

╔═════════════╗
**Name: Athena
**Breed: German Shep/
**Doberman
** tags: Seth
╚═════════════╝

currently: training with Seth mood:rough/prepared to fight

(Oh asuavesir I didn't mean it like that I meant Athena just gave him a small move that tripped him,and she held him down for a split second of course I expect Seth to beat her lol I'll fix the confusion up)

*athena huffed a bit as she stood up she was tired and he seems perfectly normal. Wow he's definitely got a lot of training. Being a police dog seemed pretty cool in athenas mind,she wished she had done something like that,* *using what was left of her energy she tried to go to the side of Seth. He quickly pushed her over and stood above her* "alright alright,you got it this time" *she looked up at the strong brute* "at least you didn't go easy on me" *she chuckled* she rolled onto her stomach and stepped out facing her strong leader* "IVE definitely got a lot to learn," *athena grinned she hadn't been in the pack for long days like this were what she lived for* "got any tips?" *she looked to Seth and Gypsy for advice she was prepared learn more, she couldn't be a pushover if that other pack came, she huffed a bit again still Tuckerd out* the fight lasted for longer than she imagined,Athena was proud of how long she stood AGAISNT the leader...she wasn't expecting to beat him anytime soon...but she would get there..
ImageImage
Image Image Image
Wolfgirlfaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tragedy, » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:26 am

jasmine,
feminine,
5 yrs.,
scout,
location; camp,
tags; that rabbit she caught

jasmine sat down at the edge of camp with the wind blowing in her fur. she shifted her paws and laid down with her head on her paws. "uggg, when can i get a break?," she huffed to herself. jasmine's nose got a whiff of a rabbit, but she stayed in her spot wishing she could go catch. she caught another whiff of a rabbit and sprang after it. the rabbit bolted off when it saw jasmine. with the wind in her fur and the thought of catching the rabbit she jumped on it and snapped its neck. "yum.... food," she thought while eating it. ♥
    hey im tragedy,
    i use to be positivitea if you knew me
    im a roleplay fanatic, but with school its but
    hard. i love to make new friends, i dont bite:)
    1x1 search post
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
tragedy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .KeithKogane » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:32 pm

ASuaveSir wrote:
╔════════════════════════╗
...[☁] Sᴇᴛʜ
...Mᴀʟᴇ | Fɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | Fɪᴠᴇ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk
...Bʀᴇᴇᴅ | German Shepherd
...Fᴏʀᴍ | -
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| Athena & Gypsy
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| Camp-Roof

╚════════════════════════╝
After a while of snapping back and forth, Seth felt his weight being shifted as his body slammed against the ground. Yes it hurt, but not enough to keep him down. His teeth bared in such a way it looked as if he were going to tear the head off the smaller female in front of him. Even with her paw shoving down on his throat, a hearty snarl forced its way out as his hind legs shoved the dog forcefully off of him and most likely into the waiting female on the side. Then again if Gypsy just stood there watching, she was bound to get hit by something.
The brute rolled over back onto his feet and began his circle walking, expect this time it was around both females, rather than one. His amber gaze locked hard on his targets. To be fully honest, to another dog walking by, it looked like a legitimate fight minus any blood. He had to admit, Athena was stronger than he originally thought, yet her techniques are lacking along with the fact she lays her cards out in the beginning.

@Wolfgirlfaith, sorry I was just wondering if you could I guess "tone it down?" You're playing it off in such a way that it's hard for me to respond to with your character magically beating up mine. Realistically I don't particularly think she'd be able to throw his weight around that easy.

╔════════════════════════╗
...[☽] Aᴜʀᴏʀᴇ
...Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ | Hᴜɴᴛᴇʀ | Tʜʀᴇᴇ

...ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ| Talk/Sing
...Bʀᴇᴇᴅ | Siberian Husky
...Fᴏʀᴍ | -
...ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ| --
...ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ| --

╚════════════════════════╝
Her ears perked back up as the male returned the teasing, as the nickname Speed Demon has seem to have stuck. Yet with the name Aurore, it was often hard to find another with such an unusual name. "S-Sorry, I'm the one and only Aurore. Or Crystal Eyes and Sky according to Seth," Aurore softly giggled, the sound floating from her lips into the space around him. She doesn't giggle often, and was usually embarrassing to her whenever it came up. This was no different. Her cheeks flushed in a light shade of pink underneath her white fur, only barely being visible because it was so thick. "But thank you."

Her eyes shifted from the scout in front of her to a hawk soaring above the trees in the bright blue sky. As childish as it seems, she's always wondered what it would be like to fly. To escape the worries of the pack, the struggles of living. And to just go where ever ther wings took her. So any high places like when she sneaks off into the city to get to the highest opening within buildings, would just have to be good enough for her now.
The huntress's attention was brought back to Josh when mentioning a walk to the river. She hasn't been in a few days, yet when she goes it's never that far in. Shockingly, the girl has a fear of water. At least the deeper parts in the larger bodies of water. Drowning. Not a fun topic in her mind. "Let me just bury this and grab it later," Aurore nodded before picked back up her squirrel. In her head, the best spot to hide her kill from any other wandering dogs would be underneath some prickly bush in the dirt. Thankfully being surrounded by overgrown bushes and dirt didn't make things complicated. She picked the closest one to her, shuffling underneath it with her butt hanging out. Her lower half began to sway as her front paws dug a hole before plopping the creature down into it and burying it once more.

//Left Seth unedited for @Sniper to have a chance to respond\\
.KeithKogane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfgirlfaith » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:56 pm

Wolfgirlfaith wrote:
╔═════════════╗
**Name: Zane
**Breed: Belgian
**Tervuren
** tags: Demeter
** Willow
╚═════════════╝

Currently: with Demeter and Willow Mood: calm,somewhat happy

Zane decided it would be best if he went to see Willow or any other scout he could meet up with. He took his time as if each step mattered. He heard the voice the golden and calmed down a bit. He heard another voice of a dog he couldn't quite make out. As he finally made it out into the open the sun hit some of his fur. He shook his pelt out and padded up to the two females...soon relizing it was Demeter. He hadn't had many conversations with the huskey but she seemed pretty nice. "Hey Demeter,Hey Willow" he said half heartedly. He looked to the two. The both seemed eager for the scout mission. He remembered that and perked up. "The pack seems to be everywhere but nowhere,I'm just hoping they keep there cool...but I'm up for an interesting scout..seems like forever until we got to start,but I'll be with you guys so that ought to make it better" he smiled...really his first heartfelt smile to anyone other than Athena...he trusted the two faes a lot more than most of the other dogs. He hadn't really gotten around to many of them. He just didn't want to so he stuck with his group.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

╔═════════════╗
**Name: Athena
**Breed: German Shep/
**Doberman
** tags: Seth
╚═════════════╝

currently: training with Seth mood:rough/prepared to fight

(Oh asuavesir I didn't mean it like that I meant Athena just gave him a small move that tripped him,and she held him down for a split second of course I expect Seth to beat her lol I'll fix the confusion up)

*athena huffed a bit as she stood up she was tired and he seems perfectly normal. Wow he's definitely got a lot of training. Being a police dog seemed pretty cool in athenas mind,she wished she had done something like that,* *using what was left of her energy she tried to go to the side of Seth. He quickly pushed her over and stood above her* "alright alright,you got it this time" *she looked up at the strong brute* "at least you didn't go easy on me" *she chuckled* she rolled onto her stomach and stepped out facing her strong leader* "IVE definitely got a lot to learn," *athena grinned she hadn't been in the pack for long days like this were what she lived for* "got any tips?" *she looked to Seth and Gypsy for advice she was prepared learn more, she couldn't be a pushover if that other pack came, she huffed a bit again still Tuckerd out* the fight lasted for longer than she imagined,Athena was proud of how long she stood AGAISNT the leader...she wasn't expecting to beat him anytime soon...but she would get there..
ImageImage
Image Image Image
Wolfgirlfaith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:18 pm

PuppygirlWillow wrote:
╔xxxxxxxxxxx╗
SOVEREIGN
Male
Hunter
Age 5
Labrador x Unknown

Mood: Amused, Relieved, Relaxed
Crush: Fond of Blaze
Tags: Blaze, Apollo, Flaw
╚xxxxxxxxxxx╝

Sovereign tired to ignore Blaze as he watched the two other hunters, and nodded to Apollo, acknowledging the brutes apology. He quite liked Apollo, and respected the other dog- neither of them tolerated fools. "That's alright. You didn't know, and we were foolish to wander off so early in the morning without letting you know. We headed off in separate directions at first." Anyone who had seen anything about the team and had a brain could work out that there had been some sort of altercation this morning, especially any who had been waken by Flaw's wake-up call. But he wasn't going to bring it up again if she didn't. The lab mix believed in moving forward and getting on with it. He nodded to acknowledge the 20 minute mark, quite looking forward to an actually structured hunt with a group. "I shall be ready to go in 20 minutes, Apollo."
As the brute walked off, Sovereign left Flaw to her own devices, and focused back on the Brittany. Giving a little playful growl, he leapt at her, the dog's considerable bulk adding weight to the motion. He didn't expect to come into contact- the fae was quite light and nimble, and he was moving deliberately slower than he could if needed. The big, black dog didn't want to hurt her!
Jumping back, putting a few feet between the two of them, he lowered his front half again, snapped his jaws and set his tail wagging quickly, watching her and wondering what she would do next. He grinned his doggy grin and started baiting her playfully again. "C'mon... a few nips is all you got? I didn't know my coat was so irresistible to you."

╔xxxxxxxxxxx╗
WILLOW
Female
Scout
Age 6
Golden Retriever

Mood: Concerned, but calmer, Amused
Tags: Demeter, Zane
╚xxxxxxxxxxx╝

Looking up at the Belgian as he approached, Willow gave a small smile and wagged her tail in greeting. She was, as always, amused at the dog's restlessness, but she could understand it on a certain level. The golden didn't like lying around for a very long time, and she found she got restless if she had to wait for too long. Today however, she didn't seem to mind so much, because the organized scout later would be a lot more productive than anything she could do now. She stood and gently nuzzled the brute's shoulder reassuringly, before flopping down again. "Come and relax, Zane. We just have to wait for a while- I know its frustrating, but its what we have to do. There's nothing we can do right now to help anyone. Anyway... how are you finding pack life? Athena seems to have settled in alright."
Willow was always one to welcome new dogs into the pack, within reason, but she wasn't totally convinced that Zane was all for it. Maybe that was one of the reasons he was always trying to be on the go? She gave a little doggy grin at the thought of the fighter though. You could just hear the sounds of sparring dogs on top of the car park if you listened close enough. Shepherd cross had settled in plenty well.
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:38 am

Gypsy ➴
╔══════════╗

'I dare you.'
n. names gyp, wolf
gender female [♀]
breed sarloos wolfdog
age four years
crush Open
rank lead fighter
nationality english
dob twenty first, november
form [xXx]

Tags:

>> Athena
Seth

╚══════════╝

The female watched as the fight progress, stepping back occasionally as they neared her. Gypsy couldn't help but completely miss the fact that the pair neared her again, this time she was knocked into. The sarloos wolfdog stumbled, almost falling over but managed to jump out of the way before being crushed by the Doberman mix. "Hey, watch it." She snapped, glaring at the female. "Focus on your balance." She commented, stepping back once again to avoid getting knocked into. [rushed reply, sorry x]

[mood : tired, annoyed] [location : camp] [wants : to go back to sleep]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me