The Feud (,Open,please join) wild horse roleplay)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

The Feud (,Open,please join) wild horse roleplay)

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:06 am

The Beginning
Night, a black stallion, was the greatest leader of the Sky Valley Herd. He had a great lead mare the gray Lady Luck aka Lady. The herd grew and prospered, soon they had 4 foals.
Star the eldest, The Warrior, left the herd for long amounts of time, to study and learn out on his own, he was quick to anger and had a temper of 10 horses. Star was jet black with a white 5 point star.
Midnight the second born, The Healer, studied until she could heal anything, The Peacekeeper, she only fought when she was forced too. Midnight was jet black.
Moon the third born, The Adventurer, traveled with the scouts and any traveling group, he saw so much even in his young life, he loved explore and run. Moon was Moon Gray, dark legs and a snip.
Twilight the youngest, The Troublemaker, most carefree, she was a pest and caused all kinds of trouble. She was a shiny slivery gray color.
Night and Lady were left was the job of picking of the next leader when Twilight was 2 years old. Star was 8, Midnight was 7 and Moon was 4. Night and Lady offered to let them lead as a group, that angered the siblings. Each of them thought they were the best one for the spot, the brothers fought hard at trying to be the best as did the sisters. In the end it was Midnight that earned the leaders place. Twilight was the first to go to lead her own herd, the brothers left after being told off by their parents and sister, they went off to their own ways.
Now after many years the horses have forgotten why the herds fought, now they are led by the Grand Foals of the first leaders. The herds went to peace during the second set of leaders, and in the winter the herds gather at the wintering grounds together.
Last edited by Starwalker123 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sky Valley

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:08 am

Image Sky Valley
The herd Midnight led. Midnight had only one foal with a mate, Owl a blue roan colt named Night Bird. He died after siring one foal during his leadership. That foal is the Lead Stallion Dark Night (Me). He was raised by a wetnurse as his mom died at his foaling. He is looking for a mate.
The valley is where the herd lives. It is walled around by hills. It has a large pond in the middle of it. The herb growing place is near the pond. There is a stand of pine trees near the pond were the horses can shelter from storms.
This herd follows a normal ranking system with a few small changes. The Lead Mare and Stallion are the top no one ranks higher, their word is law. The Leader’s Foals they are the ones the train and learn and work to be picked as the next leader, they are the same highness as their parents. The Beta Pair mated they help run the herd. They are the same highness as the leads. They organize portals and help solve problems. The Beta’s Foals they train hoping to be the next Beta. All the ranks answer to the beta pair. The Healers, they are normally a mated pair. They rank just under the leader. Their orders must be obeyed. The Warriors, they guard the herd and the horses. The Scouts they scout for trouble, food and much more. The Gatherer’s they gather food and for the winter place, there is 4. Under that are Foals 0-6 months, Learners are the 6 month and older foals learning a rank.

The Ranks

The Lead Mare
ashley sky smith
The Lead Stallion
Dark Night
The Leader’s Foals
The Beta Pair
Open
The Beta’s Foals
Falling Flower
The Healers (mated)
The Warriors
The Scouts
The Gatherer’s(4)
Foals
Dian
Learners
Last edited by Starwalker123 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:16 am, edited 9 times in total.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Feud (,WIP wild horse roleplay)

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:10 am

Image Twilight Shore’s
This is the herd Twilight started. It is called this because Twilight and her mate trotted out onto the shore and in the twilight they first saw their new home. Her mate was another carefree soul Free. They had two son’s Ocean and Sea and a daughter Misty. Ocean died early in life in a flood. Sea left the herd and was never heard from again, daughter Misty toke up the leadership with mate Hawk. She soon birthed twin foals a colt and a filly. The Colt is now Lead Stallion Rain Dance aka Rain ( Me.) The filly is Beta mare Seashell (Open Private mail me the form if you want her.) Both are looking for mates.
The shore some 20 miles over hills form the valley to where the ocean meets the land. The sea backs up to a meadow where the herd eats and drinks form the creak. The white sand bench runs for miles along the shore. Two rocks mark the ends of the meadows out on the sand. The horses race and play here. They also swim.

This herd follows a normal ranking system plus a few ranks. The Lead Mare and Stallion are the top no one ranks higher, their word is law. The Leader’s Foals they are the ones the train and learn and work to be picked as the next leader, They are the same highness as their parents. The Beta Pair mated they help run the herd. They are the same highness as the leads. They help solve problems and are in charge of punishment. The Beta’s Foals they train hoping to be the next Beta. The Healer, cannot have a mate, heals the herd. Their orders must be obeyed. The Healers Learner learning to be a healer. The Warriors, they guard the herd and the horses, there is 6 . The Scouts they scout for trouble, food and much more, there is 4. The Gatherer’s they gather food and for the winter place, there is 4. Story Tellers, There is 2, they are much loved for the stories they tell. They are picked in a story telling contest. The Teacher teaches foals life skills when they are between 3-6 months old. The normal horses make up the bulk of the herd. Foals are horses under 6 months and Leaners are foals over 6 months that are learning a rank.

The Ranks

The Lead Mare
cherokee wind
The Lead Stallion
Rain Dance
The Leader’s Foals
The Beta Pair
The Beta’s Foals
The Healer (Cannot Mate)
The Healers Learner
The Warriors (6)
Aztec Dance
Gabriel novak
The Scouts(4)
The Gatherer’s (4)
Graze Amongst the Dust
Story Tellers (2)
The Teacher (1)
Foals (0-3 months)
Foals (3-6 months)
Learners
Normals
castiel novak
Surely It's Mackenzie
Last edited by Starwalker123 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:16 am, edited 11 times in total.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Star Forrest

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:12 am

Star Forrest
This is the herd Star started. He went to the forest were he had once trained. He meet his mate Aurora and had 2 sons. Star’s older son was a black named Coal the younger a red bay named Fox. Fox had his father’s love of fighting. Coal was a peace maker. They lead said by side with mates bay Jewel (Fox) and dun Flower (Coal). Coal and Flower had 3 foals. The first was Glade he died in foalhood. The next was Sky a blue roan he lived. The third was Peace she was taken away by an enemy herd as a seven month old. Fox and Jewel had only one snowy white blind Ice. Sky(open mail me to play) and Ice (Me) now lead here. With Ice as Beta mare and Sky as Lead Stallion.
The forest 10 miles away from where Sky Valley is at. The Forrest has many streams in it. The pine trees give shade and shelter. The meadow in the forest when the herd grazes is large.
This herd follows a normal ranking system plus a few ranks. The Lead Mare and Stallion are the top no one ranks higher, their word is law. The Leader’s Foals they are the ones the train and learn and work to be picked as the next leader, They are the same highness as their parents. The Beta Pair mated they help run the herd. They are the same highness as the leads. They help solve problems and are in charge of punishment. The Beta’s Foals they train hoping to be the next Beta. The Healer, cannot have a mate, heals the herd. Their orders must be obeyed. The Healers Learner learning to be a healer. The Deputy they run portals and organize things. The Gatherer’s they gather food and for the winter place, there is 4. The Warriors the main bulk of the herd. The Scouts make up the rest of the herd. The Learners learning a rank. The Mares and Foals, mares with their foals under 6 months old.

The Ranks

The Lead Mare
The Lead Stallion
Sky
The Leader’s Foals
The Beta Pair
Ice
The Beta’s Foals
The Healer (Cannot Mate)
Starlight
The Healer's Learner
The Deputy
The Gatherer’s (4)
The Warriors
Midnight song
The Scouts
The Learners
The Mares and Foals
Last edited by Starwalker123 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:12 am

ImageMoon Runners
This is Moon’s herd that he led. They have the hardest task the guard the winter grounds. Moon was their first General and Hazel his mate their first healer. They had 4 foals, Daisy, Shamerock aka Sham, Rose and Blueberry. Daisy and Blueberry were gray. Sham was a bay roan. Rose was a red roan. Sham became the leader after his dad died. Rose became the first Lead Collector. Daisy and Blueberry left the herd. Rose toke a mate and had one foal a son called Kryptonite a red roan. Sham’s mate was a red paint mare named Nex. They had a son Roan who was a bay roan like his dad. Kryptonite (Open Mail me to play) is a Soldier. Roan (me.) is the General.
They guard the winter grounds and the land around it. The canyon were the winter grounds in is guarded at all times. The herd stays in a nearby canyon with a pond in it. In front of it is a meadow.
This herd follows its own system. The General the herds leader must be male (Roan). The Healer, Mates with the General, heals the herd. Their orders must be obeyed. The Hopefuls the foals of the Healer and General train to do all ranks, the colts are taught so they can be picked as General. Lead Collector leads The Collectors. The Collectors they are tasked with collecting the herd’s gatherers gather, 5. The Soldiers they make up the herd and guard the winter place in shifts of 4, They stay out for 2 days at a time. The Scouts, 6, They scout for trouble. The Learners foals learning a rank. The Mares and Foals, mares with their foals under 6 months old.
The Ranks
The General
Mix Of Colors
The Healer
The Hopefuls
Lead Collector
The Collectors (5)
The Soldiers (we need at least 8)
peppermint of the northern fields
The Scouts (6)
Sundance Kid
The Learners
Golden Treasure Hunt
The Mares and Foals
Last edited by Starwalker123 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:15 am

The Role Play Rules

Obey Me
Have As Meany As Mean Horses Of You Can Handle
I Control, Weather, Time, Ranks And Major Events
No Fighting
Have Fun
Not All Your horses Can Be In The Same Herd
Post Were Your Horses Are At The Start Of Each Post
Post each horse in there own post

The Herd Laws

Obey Your Leader
Follow Your Herd’s Law On Healers
Do Not Fight With Your Herdmates
In The Winter Ranks Are To Be Forgotten About Save For The Leaders
Last edited by Starwalker123 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:16 am

The Religion
The herds believe in the horse gods.The horses cannot believe in them but they are looked down on for it.

Ferno, The God of Loyalty and Friendship, Worshiped by the gift of grass in an offing on the first day of the herds getting together.
Barha (Bar-ha), The God of Teamwork, Cunning and Strength, All Warriors/Soldiers look up to him. Worshiped by prayers before a battle.
Lara, The Godness of Love, Mates and Beauty, looked up to be all mares. Worshiped in the ceremony of mating and with offing’s form the mares.
Jaro (Jar-o), The God Of All Things Not Taken By The Other Gods aka The Jack Of All Trades. He is given offing’s the same day as Ferno.

Ceremonies
They herds have their own for everything but the ones I put here.
Mates
Leader: These horses wish to become mates. I ask the Goddess Lara to grant them her favor. I ask that the herd dose the same. If anyone wishes to object speak now.” If one objects he goes on, “Then By the power of Lara and as lead stallion I name you as mates.
The Ceremony Of Offering
The Healers bring up grass and lay in in a pile.
Then one of the leaders speaks (They take turns this year will be Roan): “We give offering to the gods so they bless us.”

The Winter Place
A large canyon with a cave and waterfall. There is a cave behind the waterfall where the horses go in storms. Food is kept in the cave.
Last edited by Starwalker123 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:17 am

The Info Sheets
Have fun it is long but the whole thing is required. Change it if you wanteWe need the horses I said were open to start

Code: Select all
[i]Give Me Your Name Please[/i]
[b]Full Name:[/b] (If They Have One)
[b]Called:[/b]
[b]Nicks[/b]:
[i]The Basics[/i]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[i]Looking At You[/i]
[b]Mane/Tail: [/b](All About It)
[b]Coat:[/b]
[b]Markings[/b]:
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Scars/Other:[/b]
[i]Getting Into Your Herd[/i]
[b]Herd:[/b]
[b]Birth Herd: [/b](If it’s not the same herd as above)
[b]Rank:[/b] (See the opening for that herd for ranks)
[b]Rank Wanted: [/b](If you want a high rank put it here)
[i]I Want To Know Your Family[/i]
[b]Sire:[/b]
[b]Dam:[/b]
[b]Siblings:[/b]
[b]Mate[/b]:
[b]Foals:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[i]I What To Know About You[/i]
[b]Personality/History:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Golden Treasure Hunt

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:06 am

Give Me Your Name Please
Full Name: Golden Treasure Hunt
Called:Treasure
Nicks: Tres, Hunt, TH, T, H
The Basics
Height: will be 15.0
Looking At You
Mane/Tail: Long white and gold
Coat: Golden Pal. and White
Markings: Overo
Eyes: Right Brown/Left Blue
Scars/Other: has a scar on both knees
Getting Into Your Herd
Herd: Moon Runners
Birth Herd: Strom’s Herd
Rank Wanted: Soldier
I Want To Know Your Family
Sire: Golden Storm (Pal.)
Dam: Treasure Of The Forrest
Siblings: Golden Dream (Oldest Sister), Crissum And Gold (2 oldest sister) and Hunt For The Golden Treasure (3 oldest brother)
Mate: to young
Foals: to young
Other: Adopted parents are Roan and His Mate
I What To Know About You
Personality/History: She was born in a tiny herd her dad mom siblings and their mates. She was bold and outgoing like her Dam before her. As a weanling she wandered off while playing and was chased by a wolf into Moon Runner lands. She hurt her head and was found by Roan. When she was better she was two happy here to leave.
Anything Else: Loves her adopted parents more than anything else. If Roan has no heir when he dies she will be healer and her mate leader.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dark Night

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:15 am

Give Me Your Name Please
Full Name: Dark Night
Called: Dark Night or Dark
Nicks: none
The Basics
Height:15.0
Looking At You
Mane/Tail: Black
Coat: Black
Markings: none
Eyes: brown
Scars/Other:part of his tail is shorter than the rest he has a few fighting scars
Getting Into Your Herd
Herd: Sky Valley
I Want To Know Your Family
Sire: Night Bird
Dam: Darkest Hour
Siblings: none
Mate: TBA
Foals: not yet
Other: related to the other leads and original line
I What To Know About You
Personality/History: born and raised in the herd. A laidback and chill leader. He likes to be on top. He is caring for alll the other horses.
Anything Else: TBA
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me