all ᶤˢ fair ᶤᶰ ℓσνє ᵃᶰᵈ WAR (ʀᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴇʀ ʀᴘ) Oᵖᵉᶰ/Aᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

all ᶤˢ fair ᶤᶰ ℓσνє ᵃᶰᵈ WAR (ʀᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴇʀ ʀᴘ) Oᵖᵉᶰ/Aᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ

Postby azhefa. » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:52 pm

welcome ᵗᵒ
ᵗʰᵉ
world
ᵒᶠ ℓσνє ᵃᶰᵈ WAR

With a bellow and a clash of antlers, the Rut begins. The breeding season for the Red Deer has begun and the blood chilling crack of antlers is only just starting. As a hind, you are coming into your heat cycle and will soon be searching for a suitable stag that is strong enough to protect you for the duration of the season from the other stags who will be searching for their own females. You must find that strong stag before the end of the season or else you won't have a calf in the coming spring. As a stag, this could be your first Rut, but it could also be your last. Fighting stags can be seriously injured by the sharp horns of their opponent, gouges can get infected very easily and will lead to a painful death. Rut is the most dangerous time of the year for both stags and hinds, females can get caught inbetween two clashing stags and get gouged. Will you be able to survive such a harsh season of love and war? Or will you be one of the unlucky ones who will parish without a legacy to carry your blood?
Last edited by azhefa. on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP NO POSTING YET

Postby azhefa. » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:53 pm

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒

⊰⊰ Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ⊱⊱

The Lake - This is where the herd gets it's fill of refreshingly cool liquid. It is a nicely sized body of water that sits to the west of the herd's home meadow and is home to a few species of freshwater fish that the bears love to catch. Many different kinds of animals share the water hole, predators and prey alike, but everyone is respectful of each other when it comes to drinking, the predators restrain themselves when making a kill and make sure they kill away from the water as to not contaminate it or to upset the other creatures. This is a peaceful land, not a murderous one.

The Forest - A thick wooded area that stretches for hundreds of miles in all directions with the herd's home meadow near the center. Many deer refuse to go into the forest and others who do enter the forest don't go in very deep, prefering to stay within ear shot of the meadow. All deer are weary of the forest, many predators prowl within it's dark depths.

The Meadow - The home base for the deer herd. This large grassy clearing is big enough to hold over a hundred deer comfortably which is good due to the fact that many in the herd don't like others in their personal space. The herd's King rules over the meadow and a mile of the surrounding forest including the lake, a large area to control, but there have yet to be any other herds in the area the last herd clash happened years ago.

The Bare-Walker's Cage - Home of the humans that live in the area. The animals in the region see the human's as the Bare-Walkers, creatures that walk upright and are bare without any fur besides patches on their tops. There aren't many humans in the cottage, only two families with only 4 people in each family. Every winter the Bare-Walkers arrive at the Cage, or cottage, and they stay there until the end of spring for reasons that are unknown to the animals, but it seems they like to watch the newly born animals wonder about the forest and meadow.

⊰⊰ Sᴇᴀsᴏɴs ⊱⊱

{ } Spring: The winter snows are melting and the flowers are starting to bloom. The clear blue sky is warming up with the bright rays of the newly awakened sun that had been sleeping all winter long. With the warming of the meadows, comes the birth of new life. Hinds are starting to drop their calves while the stags are starting to regrow their antlers. Claves from the previous spring are nearly ready to leave their mothers, but most won't leave until the summer.

{ } Summer: The days are getting longer and the temperature is starting to rise. Newborn calves are almost fully weaned from their mother's milk and are nearly ready to graze on their own. Older stags are getting ready for the up coming Rut by packing on the pounds and gaining more muscle mass so they can fight off other stags in order to gain mating rights. All calves born in the previous spring are now fully idependent and most are now leaving their mother's harem, but many females will stay with their mother while the males leave to grow up alone.

{✔} Fall: The Rut! Tensions are high and females are in heat, making the stages go crazy with the need to mate. Even though everyone is usually calm in the big herd, the Rut makes everyone on edge. Stags fight to gain hinds into their harems and then must fight to keep them there. The King keeps his personal harem tightly guarged against the other stags in the herd, but most were too scared to even look his way.

{ } Winter: Females are no longer in heat, but there are always those rare few that are. Stages are starting to calm down and the large herd is getting back to its usual calmness. Near mid-winter, stags loose their antlers, but they will soon start to grow again once spring comes back around. Many will die during these times of deep snow and very little food, but the others in the herd will survive and even prosper once the snows stop and the sun awakens once more.

⊰⊰ Fᴏʀᴍs ⊱⊱

Stag Form:

Code: Select all
        [img]Picture[/img]

[b][color=#0000FF]Name:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
        [b][color=#0000FF]Nickname:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
        [b][color=#0000FF]Age:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
        [b][color=#0000FF]Gender:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
        [b][color=#0000FF]Inner Band:[/color][/b] [color=#808080](leader's name)[/color]
        [b][color=#0000FF]Rank:[/color][/b] [color=#808080](follower, loner, Lord, or Lead Stag)[/color]
        [b][color=#0000FF]Offspring:[/color][/b] [color=#808080](add mother's name to offspring)[/color]
        [b][color=#0000FF]Rut harem:[/color][/b] [color=#808080](list females)[/color]
        [b][color=#0000FF]Personality:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
        [b][color=#0000FF]History:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
        [b][color=#0000FF]Other:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]

Hind Form:

[img]Picture[/img]

[b][color=#FF0080]Name:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
        [b][color=#FF0080]Nickname:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
        [b][color=#FF0080]Age:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
        [b][color=#FF0080]Gender:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
        [b][color=#FF0080]Inner Band:[/color][/b] [color=#808080](leader's name)[/color]
        [b][color=#FF0080]Rank:[/color][/b] [color=#808080](follower, loner, or Lead Hind)[/color]
        [b][color=#FF0080]Offspring:[/color][/b] [color=#808080](add father's name to offspring)[/color]
        [b][color=#FF0080]Rut harem:[/color][/b] [color=#808080](stag's name)[/color]
        [b][color=#FF0080]Personality:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
        [b][color=#FF0080]History:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
        [b][color=#FF0080]Other:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]

Calf Form:

[img]Picture[/img]

[b][color=#008000]Name:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
        [b][color=#008000]Nickname:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
        [b][color=#008000]Age:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
        [b][color=#008000]Gender:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
        [b][color=#008000]Inner Band:[/color][/b] [color=#808080](if not with mother)[/color]
        [b][color=#008000]Rank:[/color][/b] [color=#808080](loner or follower)[/color]
        [b][color=#008000]Sire:[/color][/b] [color=#808080](father's name)[/color]
        [b][color=#008000]Dam:[/color][/b] [color=#808080](mother's name)[/color]
        [b][color=#008000]Personality:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
        [b][color=#008000]History:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
        [b][color=#008000]Other:[/color][/b] [color=#808080]text[/color]
Last edited by azhefa. on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:57 pm

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒

Owner:: Me
        Co-Owner:: [wolf]
          Mini - Mods:: ωσℓƒ ℓσνєя + Dragon Cat
          Accepters:: (2 spots)

⊰⊰ Rᴏʟᴇ Pʟᴀʏ Rᴜʟᴇs ⊱⊱

(CAN NOT be broken, 3 strikes and you're banned)
        All CS/Tess/Nick/RP rules apply.
        To be a Mini-Mod or an Accepter, please PM me.
        Writing limit is no less than 3 lines, there's no maxium limit, but please don't write a whole three paragraphs.
        Please use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
        If you are speaking, use quotation marks (" "). If you are thinking please italicize it (example). Any posts that don't follow this rule will get a strike, such posts are very confusing and hard to respond to.
        Reservations last 24 hours, Pm me if you need more time.
        No cursing or swearing, even if you star it out, it's not allowed on this site much less this rp.
        No mating your own characters, it's rather boring.
        Try to keep genders even, no one likes being left out.
        No killing/ seriously injuring other players' characters without their permission.
        Keep this PG13, no exstensive gore or detailed love scenes, fade it out.
        You may have as many characters as you want, just keep up with them.
        This is a strictly realistic rp, no crazy colors or powers.
        No gay/bi deer, sorry but it's not what they do in the wild.
        If a female doesn't want to mate, she doesn't have to, no force mating.
        Let me know before hand if you're going to be inactive.
        That's it for now, I will add more later.

⊰⊰ Dᴇᴇʀ Rᴜʟᴇs ⊱⊱

(Can be broken, but there will be punishments)
        The King's word is law.
        The Queen is ruler when the King is away.
        Never disobey the King, such an action is grounds for exile.
        Stags may fight for hinds during the Rut.
        All deer in the herd must establish their own dominance amongst eachother.
        If you challenge the King, you better pray you win because if you don't, you will be kicked from the herd to be killed by predators.

⊰⊰ Dᴇᴇʀ Gᴜɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ⊱⊱

(Just some info about Red Deer)
        Red deer live up to 18 years, but stags tend to live shorter lives due to injuries aquired during the Rut.
        Males are called 'Stags' and become mature at the age of 4 years.
        Females are called 'Hinds' and become mature at the age of 3 years.
        Babies are called 'Calves' and are weaned from their mothers after 2 months then leave completely after a full year.
        A group of hinds in the rut is called a 'Harem' while just a social group is called a 'Band'.
        The stags that attract and keep hinds must fight/scare off other stags who want to steal his hinds. This is hard work so mostly older stags between that ages of 5 and 10 are the ones who make the herds, and younger and older ones just follow a hind group and try to breed with them by courting instead of fighting.
        In this rp, there is one big herd where everyone stays together, but some like to make small groups like humans do in school, these social groups are called 'inner bands' and normally just same-gender, not mixed with males and females.
        There is one dominant deer per inner band, but they are just the appointed or self-proclaimed head of the band, not the whole herd.
        The leaders control the group’s movements. During the rut, the hinds in a group usually accept the stag that breeds with their lead hind, but it's not uncommon for them to choose different stags.
        A 'hummel stag' is a stag that is unable to grow antlers for some reason or another, and the term ‘throw back’ is when a stag is very old and their antlers have too many points, which makes them weak.

⊰⊰ Rᴀɴᴋ Dᴇғɪɴɪᴛɪᴏɴs ⊱⊱

(Info about ranks)
        { King } - The ruler of the whole herd, he is the biggest and most likely the oldest in the herd. His rank is obvious by the way he holds himself and the size of his large antlers.
        { Lords } - Stags that are loyal friends of the King and are much more likely to get a good sized harem during the Rut than even a stag that's twice his size. There is only 5 in this rp and you must PM me for a spot.
        { Queen } - The lead hind in the King's personal rut harem. She is the most dominant hind in the herd and doesn't take orders from anyone besides the King himself. The Queen and all the hinds that make up her little band are all loyal to the King, never breeding with anyone else besides him and if any of the hinds do breed with another stag they are kicked from the Queen's band and pretty much sentenced to a life of a loner, never able to join a social band. To become the Queen, a female must claim the spot for herself and defend it against other females who want it as well.
        { Ladies } - The loyal hinds that make up the Queen's band. Each Lady in the band is forbidden to breed any other stag, they are only allowed to breed the King and only him. Many hinds who become Ladies don't last long, the spots are usually fought for amongst the females in the herd. There are only 4 Ladies and each spot must be held onto tightly or else another female will come and take it by winning a challenge. In order to join as a Lady, you must PM me or fight your way into the Queen's band.
        { Lead Hinds } - A hind that leads a small social band, usually she proclaims herself the leader, but it isn't uncommon for her to be appointed by the other hinds in the band. This rank can be fought for.
        { Lead Stag } - A stag that leads a small social band just like a Lead Hind. The stags will only band together in social groups when their antlers are either fallen off or very small with velvet. This rank is usually fought for instead of appointed, one stag will claim it and another usually fights them for it.
        { Followers } - The other deer in a social band that follows after a Lead Hind or a Lead Stag, they are usually all the same gender since stags and hinds don't usually mingle outside of Rut.
        { Loners } - A deer that refuses to join a social band or are casted out of the herd. They are normally just deer that chose to be alone. Sometimes a deer will be exiled for one reason or another and are not allowed to join a social band even though they want to.
Last edited by azhefa. on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:59 pm

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒

⊰⊰ Rᴀɴᴋs ⊱⊱

Key wrote:Stag
Hind
Male Calf
Female Calf
(Name [age - user])

HIERARCHY
♚ ᴋ ɪ ɴ ɢ ♚
(Rules over the whole herd)
Apollo [9 years - XxShadowLuvxX]
♜ ʟ ᴏ ʀ ᴅ s ♜
(Loyal friends in the King's band, only 5)
[Reserved for Dragon Cat]
Harley [7 years - galaxy cat ;;]
Ziv [6 ½ years - xXForeverBVBXx]

♛ ǫ ᴜ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ ♛
Echo [8 years - REBELLION]
♖ ʟ ᴀ ᴅ ɪ ᴇ s ♖
(Hinds in the King's rut harem, only 4 for now)
Diana [6 years - ~aquamarine38~]
Alyssia [4 years - ωσℓƒ ℓσνєя]
Cinder [6 years - fishgirl13205]
Lady Beau [7 years - Canis.]

♘ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ᴠ ᴇ s ♘
(Offspring of the King)

Anubis [6 months - Madness.]

BANDS
♝ ʜ ɪ ɴ ᴅ s ♝
(More will be added when needed)

Lᴇᴀᴅ Hɪɴᴅ: Constance [6 years - XxShadowLuvxX]
Hɪɴᴅs:
Zelda [5 years - kat.]
Cᴀʟᴠᴇs:

Lᴇᴀᴅ Hɪɴᴅ: [Reserved for Dragon Cat]
Hɪɴᴅs:
Ava [3 years - REBELLION]
Snowfall in Spring [3 years - Canis.]
Tabatha [5 years galaxy cat ;;]

Cᴀʟᴠᴇs:

Lᴇᴀᴅ Hɪɴᴅ: Dakota [4 years - XxShadowLuvxX]
Hɪɴᴅs:

Cᴀʟᴠᴇs:

♗ s ᴛ ᴀ ɢ s ♗
(More will be added when needed)

Lᴇᴀᴅ Sᴛᴀɢ: Titan [9 years - REBELLION]
Sᴛᴀɢs:
August [10 years - Madness.]

Lᴇᴀᴅ Sᴛᴀɢ: ...
Sᴛᴀɢs:
Prince [4 years - REBELLION]

Lᴇᴀᴅ Sᴛᴀɢ: ...
Sᴛᴀɢs:

LONERS
♟ ʜ ɪ ɴ ᴅ s ♟
Shattered Dream[5 ¾ years - zmzmzmzem]
Azure [5 years - ♫Lyrics♫]
Tegan [5 years - xXForeverBVBXx]

♙ s ᴛ ᴀ ɢ s ♙
Aaron [7 years - ωσℓƒ ℓσνєя]

⊰⊰ Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs / Rᴜᴛ Pᴀɪʀɪɴɢs ⊱⊱

K ᴇ ʏ wrote:Stag
Hind
Male Calf
Female Calf

S ɪ ʙ ʟ ɪ ɴ ɢ s wrote:Echo and Ava are sisters.

O ғ ғ s ᴘ ʀ ɪ ɴ ɢ wrote:(Parent/Offspring pairs from previous Rut)
Echo and Apollo are the parents of Anubis

R ᴜ ᴛ P ᴀ ɪ ʀ ɪ ɴ ɢ s wrote:(Sire's name + Dam's name = Calf name)
None yet
Last edited by azhefa. on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:00 pm, edited 22 times in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:01 pm

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒

Name: Echo
Nickname: Doesn't have one
Inner Band: Her own
Offspring: Anubis, sired by Apollo
Rut harem: The King's
Personality: Feisty, hard to please and very dominant. She may not be as dominant as the Queen, but she's close to it.
History: Nothing very crazy, she left her family herd at the age of two and found this valley soon after.
Other: Ava is her younger sister

Name: Ava
Nickname: Ava is short enough
Inner Band: No leader yet
Offspring: None yet, this rut will be her first
Rut harem: None yet
Personality: Friendly and caring, she's very kind and motherly even though she's rather young.
History: Born and raised in a different valley, left as a yearling and followed her sister here.
Other: Echo is her older sister

Name: Prince
Nickname: None
Inner Band: ----'s Band
Offspring: None yet
Rut harem: No females yet
Personality: He's rather spunky and loves to play fight with other newly mature stags, but tends to be a little too rough.
History: Born in an all-hind band and was kicked out this past spring when his antlers started to grow, this will be his first rut that he will be actually participating in.
Other: Nope

Name: Titan
Nickname: None
Inner Band: His own
Offspring: Many, but no current ones
Rut harem: None yet
Personality: He's a strong stag that rules the herd with an iron hoof. Everyone obeys him or they will have to face his wrath which none seem to like.
History: Born in another valley like most and came here where he challenged the previous King. Obviously he won the fight and is now the reigning King.
Other: None
Last edited by azhefa. on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:46 pm

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
-
-
-

⊰⊰ OPEN // CLOSED ⊱⊱
Last edited by azhefa. on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: all ᶤˢ fair ᶤᶰ ℓσνє ᵃᶰᵈ WAR (ʀᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴇʀ ʀᴘ) Oᵖᵉᶰ/Aᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᶤᶰᵍ

Postby azhefa. » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:06 pm

{{Now open for posting!
pisces est/south eastern usa newly single
───────────────────────────────────────────────
current online hours: unknown, due to work
will be switching to night shift at the end of the month

going through it and doing my best
please have patience with me
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady windle. » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:35 pm

Name: Zelda
Nickname: None just Zelda
Inner Band: Echo
Offspring: None Yet.
Rut harem: No
Personality: She is out going but is conserved when it comes to men. She loves to be by herself and is not one for all the drama of the men and the ladies. She is just waiting for her Buck. She loves the run and being out in the sun, she hates sitting still for to long.
History: Born here in the woods was raised by my mother and soon found our way to this herd and here I remain while she has long passed her time with us.
Other: text
lady windle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:37 pm

{{She's accepted, and her rank would be Follower since she's in a social group with a leader (:
pisces est/south eastern usa newly single
───────────────────────────────────────────────
current online hours: unknown, due to work
will be switching to night shift at the end of the month

going through it and doing my best
please have patience with me
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady windle. » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:39 pm

[ thank you! && oh I see cx sorry that part confused me a bit but I fixed it :D ]
lady windle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me