Keep To Your Kind (big cat roleplay)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Keep To Your Kind (big cat roleplay)

Postby Nebelung » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:55 pm

In the world of Felis, several different species of cats roam the land freely. The land is welcoming and full of food and water and shelter. Territories are set and families are made. Overtime, individuals began to establish the differences between species and they began to classify them as "separate". Fights broke out and it was soon decided it was best the species stayed amongst their own, and to keep their bloodlines pure. "Keep to your kind."

Many generations have passed, and this code is still abided and practiced. Much blood has been shed over disputes between kinds. But... there are some who think it is time for change.

Tigers are intelligent and strong. Whites, Maltese and Goldens are believed to withhold wisdom and extra strength. They are forbidden to breed. "Blacks" and "White Stripeless" are considered to not be of pure blood, or omens of approaching doom.
Lions are fierce and cunning. White lions are a sign of power, whereas blacks are seen as an unstoppable force, but are unable to breed.
Panthers are clever and loyal. Mountain lions are agile. Leopards are boastful. Jaguars are hefty. Blacks are strong, but are forbidden to breed. Strawberry leopards are rare, and also frowned upon and forrbidden.
Cheetahs are swift and quick at thinking. Kings are considered to have exceptional speed and knowledge.

Ranks

An average Kind owns its own terrain. In that terrain, each individual has its rights to its own territory. If not decided from birth, each individual must earn his or her own rights to territory. These rules are different for lions, as they are naturally social. Males will fight for the rights to create prides instead of individual turfs. Each Kind has a hierarchy. Each generation, another is sought out to uphold that position. A group of individuals is chosen yearly to be trained. It is decided by the hierarchy who trains to be what. There are healers, scavengers and hunters, parents, and overseers. Scavengers and hunters are in charge of providing food. Parents are cats whom have started families and raise them to adulthood. You may ask the hierarchy to be switched to this rank permanently. Overseers monitor families and their wellbeing, as well as keep an eye out for Misfits or Crossers.

Crossings

Ligers (male lion) The largest cats. They are strong, but gentle giants with no motivation to fight.
Tigons (male tiger) Independent and strong.
Lipard (male lion) Larger than leopards. They are fierce.
Leopon (male leopard) Lightweight and protected by a mane. They are loyal and clever.

Misfits

Tigers
    Whites
    Goldens
    Maltese
    Blacks
    White Stripe-less

Lions
    Whites
    Blacks

Panthers
    Blacks
    Strawberry Leopard

Cheetah

King

Rules

You can be any big cat you so desire. However, try to not let there be too many 'misfits' (differing at all from a natural appearance, like white tigers and strawberry leopards).
You must fade when mating and birthing.
Drama is welcomed, but don't let it get out of control.
No god-moding or powerplaying.
You may have as many characters as you wish, but be sure you can handle them all.
Follow these rules.
Have fun.

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Specie:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] (scavenger, hunter, parent, healer)
[b]Relatives:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b] (mate, cubs)
[b]Short Bio:[/b] (history, personality, thoughts on keeping blood pure)

(Still a work in progress, but feel free to make some characters and start roleplaying.)
Last edited by Nebelung on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keep To Your Kind (big cat roleplay)

Postby Nebelung » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:49 am

Updates:

Hierarchies of Tigers, Lions, Panthers, and Cheetahs are open. They can be NO YOUNGER than 6 years.

Weather Key:

Seasons:
    Spring [x] Females are in heat.Weather is cool-warm.
    Summer [] Food is plenty and the weather is warm-hot.
    Fall [] Cubs are born. Food starts to become more scarce as migration starts.
    Winter [] Food is scarce. Weather is cool-cold.

Season changes every 20 pages.

Character Key:

Male-->Female He likes her.
Male <-- Female She likes him.
Male <--> Female They like each other.
Male ♥♥ Female Mates.
Male ♥***♥ Female Mates with cubs.
Last edited by Nebelung on Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fable; » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:13 am

Name: Kosho
Species: Leopard
Relatives: Amelia
Biography:
History: Kosho grew up in a small town of rough leopards, becoming one himself. He protected his younger sister at any moment and shielded her from evils. Kosho and his mother, wanting to get out of the town, moved their family: Kosho, Amelia, and Hestra (Mother) to a jungle where the live was peaceful, but soon hunters came, taking Hestra and other animals to skin and this traumatized Amelia. Kosho now lives in a calm part of Felis, with Amelia, and lives in half-peace.

Personality: Kosho is the kind of cat you don't want to get angry. Protective of his family and friends, he will do anything to help them out. Kosho can have a mean streak towards you if you do hurt someone he loves, and hates humans because of Hestra's fate. He is honest though, and will speak his opinion clearly.

Thoughts on keeping blood pure: Kosho really doesn't think about this, but tries to keep his cousin, who is a white stripeless tiger, in safety.

Love Life: Crush- None|Mate- None|Cubs: None

Name: Amelia (Amy but only friends and Kosho call her that)
Species: Leopard
Relatives: Kosho
Biography:
History: As the younger sister of Kosho, Amelia almost leads the same life, except for the beginning. Amelia was born when Kosho was out, and knew that this was a troubled town from the start. She hid this from her family and still does hide it from Kosho, though she told Hestra the last moments she lived. She helped Kosho get over his anger issues and protected herself too. When Hestra and Kosho were both out once, she went outside and a gang of mean cats bullied her. She still has nightmares about them and what they did to her, which was fighting: Clawing, scarring, etc. Amelia got rid of the scars but hides evidence of them from everyone.

Personality: Amelia seems helpless at first, but once you get to know her, she seems stronger than Kosho. Amelia isn't afraid to stand up and take on bigger cats, and sometimes wakes before Kosho to get food. She, like her brother, has the same bond with family and friends, but milder. Sometimes Amelia just wants to fit it, but with her braininess and knowing what is going on, friends can be hard to keep. Amelia is sometimes a bit jealous of others and rarely brags about her smartness, but when VERY jealous and frustrated, she does.

Thoughts on keeping blood pure: Amelia doesn't really know...
Last edited by fable; on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
fable;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby explosive mind » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:55 am

http://www.google.ie/imgres?q=mountain+lion&hl=en&biw=980&bih=613&tbm=isch&tbnid=piLFVGEGbHVvBM:&imgrefurl=http://www.w8themes.com/mountain-lion-wallpapers/&docid=76hWuszFGJdsQM&imgurl=http://6269-9001.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Mountain-Lion-Wallpaper.jpg&w=2560&h=1600&ei=OrgDU7CFNM-qhQeXwoHoDg&zoom=1

Name: Sunset
Specie: Mountain Lion (Sometimes called a cougar)
Relatives: Killed by hunters
Family: x (mate, cubs)
Short Bio: Well, Sunset's family was brutally murdered by Human. She has lived on her own ever since that day. Sunset is sweet, she only harms those who harm her. She loves company and is always up for a chat now and then. She's the most sweetest thing ever. Se loves cubs and always gives people second chances.
She would love to keep her blood pure but loves to see a crossbreed every once and a while.
(history, personality, thoughts on keeping blood pure)
Hey there! I am amur and I adore roleplaying warrior cats. I am a female gamer who likes cute games. I am terrible at horror games and I'm fairly impatient in real life.
explosive mind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:32 pm

Bump

Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PotatoCod » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Name: Cleo
Specie: Leopard
Relatives: None living
Family:
History: Cleo lived in a quiet area of the jungle with her mother and brother, Zeus . They believed they were safe until a lone male tiger looking for territory stalked their den. Cleo's mother fought the tiger so she and her brother could escape. While running for safety, they heard the desperate cries and never looked back. Zeus found Cleo a den while he left find new territory. He was attacked by an older leopard and merely escaped with a few deep injuries. He reached Cleo then collapsed from blood-loss as she tried desperately to save him and didn't succeed. She now lives life as a loner, making temporary homes between territories.
Personality:Cleo seems quite fearful and timid and despises fighting. She was always use to being protected by her brother and hates being alone. She is afraid of humans, tigers and other leopards because of what happened to her family. Though once you get to know her and get her out of her shell, Cleo can be selfless and caring and kind.
Thoughts on keeping blood pure: Cleo would never come in close contact to another species so she hasn't thought about that
Last edited by PotatoCod on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PotatoCod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:02 pm

Bump

Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby explosive mind » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:06 pm

Bump c:
Hey there! I am amur and I adore roleplaying warrior cats. I am a female gamer who likes cute games. I am terrible at horror games and I'm fairly impatient in real life.
explosive mind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:57 am

iggleblack wrote:Bump c:

Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Prints » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:39 am

Name:
Zira
Specie:
Lioness
Scavenger/ huntress
Relatives:
None.
Family: (mate, cubs)
Unknown, but she has a mate, and will have cubs. (She's pregnant; her mate is a large bengal tiger named Scar(Yes, i just referenced TLK).)
Short Bio: (history, personality, thoughts on keeping blood pure)
History:
Zira was raised a purist, that is, her parents trieed to impress on her the importance of keeping her bloodlines pure. she got sick of it, and ran away. her future mate found her, and that was that.
Personality:
Well, then. Zira's a bold, brash girl who loves to make trouble. that's not saying that she's not sweet, cause she is, but she walks on the wild side of life, alwayse seeing the good in people and things.
Thoughts on keeping bloodlines pure:
Zira is a bit of a rebel. she dosen't care about bloodlines, she just thinks whoever is in love should be able to mate.
Description:
teen_zira_by_larzu_tlk-d5z42ib.png
teen_zira_by_larzu_tlk-d5z42ib.png (463.82 KiB) Viewed 556 times
Wolf Prints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me