ΩWe Are Thunder Across The Plains||Open||Wild HorsesΩ

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ΩWe Are Thunder Across The Plains||Open||Wild HorsesΩ

Postby cheshire. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:34 pm

F I R E F L Y
{Band
Stallion}
{Trigger, Veil
& Calli}
FireFly was pleased that she was following and led her to his herd. Spotting the wretched foal and mare he bared his teeth at them but made no move to attack. Prancing slightly now that he had three mares, FireFly felt proud. Walking up to Veil he stood by her, almost pointing out that she was not leaving his herd.

B L A Z E
{Lone Mare}
{In Heat}
Blaze heard her name repeated several times as Delilah told stories of the two days she was separated from Veil. Shaking her head with a soft smile at the foal's eagerness, Blaze felt pleased to be here. WHen FireFly arrived with another confused looking mare, Blaze pinned her ears but remained put.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ D a n c e ~ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:44 pm

Delilah Blossom
||Foal||Shocked||Lone-filly||With Blaze||

Delilah glared pointed back at the stallion her innocent features marred by her direct stare, "you should loosen up a bit, " she snorted under her breath, holding her little head high as she turned away from the stallion and made a point to not look at him after that, as she pressed herself lightly against her golden hero. "You should've seen her she was teaching me about stallions and then she acted like-" Delilah glanced at Firefly unsure how to make it less obvious that she thought of him as the boogie man, "a stallion, and she taught me how to outsmart them." She beamed happily again paying no attention to the stallion.

Scarlet Veil
||In-heat||Anxious||Band-mare||Talking||

Veil smiled at Blaze and Delilah's tales, she shook her head in amusement, "well, my stragedies worked!" Veil laughed, "well atleast till every spring," she added jokingly to the filly as she outstretched her neck to nuzzle her, partially ignoring the stallion as to hopefully make her foal loosen up,"so how are you two doing?" She asked, leaning lightly against Firefly casting a side-ways glance at the vague insults that Delilah threw at him, she shook her head in amusement at her foal's fiery attitude.
Salvete! (Latin for hello!)
Please join Lil'Zebra and Lyric<3's(me) role-play! It is called, Wild horses of Mystic Falls, and we need new members, please join!:D

It isn't the clothes that make the country girl, it's the attitude and heart
~ D a n c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:50 pm

F I R E F L Y
{Band
Stallion}
{Trigger, Veil
& Calli}
FireFly flicked his ears back in a 'is that so?' sort of expression as he watched the fiery foal ignore him. He would admit it, she was smart like her mother but she was also foolishly cocky. Turning his head to he nibbled the other side of Veil's mane, he too was mocking Delilah. He was showing her that he owned Veil, that he could do what he wanted with her. He mocked her defeat in saving her dam. Finally retracting his head he spoke up with a cold voice that was messily masked with a friendly tone"Yes, i would love to know how my favourite rat foal is going along with her pathetic flame"FireFly lifted his head in a dominant manner and kept his eyes on the new mare.

B L A Z E
{Lone Mare}
{In Heat}
Smiling at the reunion she couldnt help but have a slight beam of pride come in as Delilah explained her lessons. She knew she didnt deserve such a reputation that Delilah was bringing up but she refused to make herself look weak infront of this stallion. When she heard FireFly call her a pathetic flame, all her pride vanished and she lowered her head slightly.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ D a n c e ~ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Delilah Blossom
||Foal||Feisty||Lone-filly||With Blaze||

Delilah turned a pointed glance at the golden stallion when she saw her hero lower her head, anger flared in the little foal, "eh, that's to bad for you, her coat is a little brighter then yours after all," she then added under her breath, "and that isn't the only thing." The foal swished her tail innocently she had heard her mother make the very same retort to a stallion before.
She pressed herself against the golden mare, no-one could insult her hero like that! Biting her tongue to keep from making a more clever retort, she narrowed her eyes when she saw the stallion groom her mother's mane. "Well I'm happy mother is good here," she held her little head high as she stamped her hoof, as she tried to keep her anger from bursting that he had called her a rat.

Scarlet Veil

Veil cringed slightly, her ears flicked back she sighed casting Blaze and apologetic glance, she lowered her head somewhat aswell trying to get her foal to shut-up when she heard the start of one of her own favored retorts. She sighed smiling at Delilah slightly, "i'll be happy as long as you keep the attitude in check," she hinted with an almost of a playful gleam in her eye, she cast a grateful glance at Blaze, "thank you for taking care of her," she nickered softly as she backed away hoping to end the reunion before Delilah and Firefly began going at it.
Please join Lil'Zebra and Lyric<3's(me) role-play! It is called, Wild horses of Mystic Falls, and we need new members, please join!:D

~ D a n c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Numbers » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Name
My name is Jayden Ann Marie. I wasn't named after anything. I'm aware how long and pointless it is. But guess what? It's still my name. Get over it.
Nickname
Alright, fine. I guess you can call me Jade. But honestly, if you need anything shorter than that, don't talk to me.
Breed:
I am an Arabian thank you.
Height:
14.5 hands.
Personality "I'm stubborn. All my life, I've been the one mare, to make her own decisions. I guess you could call me suicidal. But, look, I don't like herds. Never had, never will. I like being alone. I guess I enjoy the freedom. Personal ropes and cords hold me to homes, which is probably why I move homes alot. I often don't allow stallions to breed with me, just so I have the freedom to move around. Maybe one day, he'll find me."
History I never had a secret love or any [censored] like that. I grew up in my stallions herd. Once another bachelor snaked me away, He realized i wasn't in heat and left me. I guess you can say I've been wondering around since.
Don't know, Don't care.
Herd
Loner
Foals
None
Other:
None
Last edited by Numbers on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Numbers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ D a n c e ~ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:57 pm

{Please put more detail in your sign-up}

~ D a n c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:04 pm

F I R E F L Y
{Band
Stallion}
{Trigger, Veil
& Calli}
Nickering lightly in a way to dismiss them, he saw that Veil wanted the same. His temper was also rising so if the little worm of a foal wanted to be shaken to death, she better get moving. Jerking his head up to show that he was angry, FireFly snorted"It is almost evening so i suggest you get to your hiding place before the stallions come out to play"

B L A Z E
{Lone Mare}
{In Heat}
Blaze was about to explode into threats and such but she caught Veil's stare and knew it was time to go. Hearing FireFly talk made her bristle with anger but she nodded silently"Yes, we would hate for the stallions to fight us because by morning the male equines would be broken and ruined"She nudged Delilah to get her moving.

[The same comment as Dance.]
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ D a n c e ~ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:14 pm

Delilah Blossom
||Foal||Feisty||Lone-filly||With Blaze||

Delilah bobbed her head in agreement to blaze, "that'd be sad, to see them like that." She muttered darkly obediently trotting away little tail swishing happily as she pranced not glancing back, she didn't want to show the stallion how frightened she was of him and to hide it she had used harsh words, she sighed in relief once he was out of hearing range and started spouting out retorts about the stallion, as she quived from both fear and anger.

Scarlet Veil

Veil visibly sighed with relief once her foal had went out of kicking range, aswell as Blaze for that matter, she watched there retreating forms sadly for a moment before pulling herself back together she turned away and retreated quickly over to Trigger's side, as if the mare would keep the stallion at bay, she stamped her hoof softly flicking her ears uncertiantly as she glanced at the new mare thankful the stallion had another mare to distract himself with, hopefully she'd be able to aviod him for a day or so to make sure she wouldn't birth yet another foal.

~ D a n c e ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:25 pm

F I R E F L Y
{Band
Stallion}
{Trigger, Veil
& Calli}
FireFly watched them go. He fell into a silence and watched Veil walk away from him. FireFly wasnt done though. Following right behind her he nudged her rump to tell her to keep walking. If she wanted to talk through this then fine but otherwise, FireFly just liked to get it over and done with.

B L A Z E
{Lone Mare}
{In Heat}
Laughing lightly at Delilah she smiledYou handled that reasonably well. I think our next lesson though will be how to talk to a stallion"Trotting back to their haven, Blaze lowered her head and went into their little tree hut. The sky was a soft orange and the sun was setting.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Numbers » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:30 pm

{{ What do I need to add to? }}
Numbers