BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

Postby Zekea » Mon May 28, 2012 3:33 am

[Bear]

I smiled, Calm down a bit, I will not hurt you. If you do not sit still, you will fall down two stories and land on concrete. You're in my son and I's building, in the rafter where we've lived for many Generations. My name is Bear, and when my son come back, His name is Merlot. I paused for a moment, unsure what to tell her about the river. You did make it across the river, but it was a stupid move to try. If you were left on the riverbank, you would have frozen to death. I carried you from the river Thames to here, where I live. Is there anything else you'd like to know? I'm sure your pretty confused. I sat down, waiting for a response.

Sorry if I'm not posting often. I've got a few things going on in real life. I've also been having week-long migraines so bad that I cannot see. I hope everyone understands.
Zekea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Mon May 28, 2012 3:53 am

Kestrel was a little taken aback when he said it had been a stupid move, but continued listening. She had made it across hadn't she? Just because she had lacked the energy to pull herself onto the riverbank didn't mean she was incapable or anything. She sighed to herself, but was grateful that a friendly dog had been the first to come to her rescue.
"Well, my greatest thanks to you, Bear. It seemes I've regained my bearings well enough now. She got up, stifly, but confidently, and walked over to where Bear had set down the chicken wings earlier.
"Are, are these for me?"
She said unsurely,

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Mon May 28, 2012 5:46 am

Lady-in-red wrote:
[Merlot]

My face went blank as the female pushed me in the direction of the house. Did she really expect me to follow? Honestly? I sighed, a long, quiet sigh before coming in after her. It was pure curiosity that I followed her, but I was still a bit unsure. My lips drew back further in the back of my mouth, exposing a bit of teeth as I growled. I almost bit Summer when she said 'Shhh, I will not hurt you, but you do not have to howl.' Most certainly I did. My father had intended for me to get up and follow him, but I'd slept for a couple more minutes and he'd already left. I guess I could have waited back at the house for him, but food is hard to come by so I should 'a went with him. I let out a growl. This female sounded like she was talking to a pup, and I couldn't stand it. Hello. He paused for a moment. I am Merlot. My father is Bear, and he is the one I am searching for. I do not need your guidance as far as what I do on this side of the river. I will howl when I want to, where I want to, and why I want to. Sorry, but I must carry on with trying to find him. I tried to be blunt and get strait to the point. I had to find my father. I picked up my paws, jumping on the couch and out the broken window, not hitting a single piece of glass. My paws hit the ground, but were not loud as I ran further down the street.

[Bear]

My feet planted into the gravel on the roof of the building, looking down to the Thames river interestingly. I quickly looked around, Where's Merlot? That stupid dog got lost again.. I pointed my ears at his howl, but did not howl back. I was wanted by Crypt, and that certainly would not happen because I howled. My attention turned back to the Thames as a small dot floated across. What in the world?! I looked down the firescape, taking fast steps and landing on the platforms until I made it to the bottom. As I got closer, it appeared more visible, it was a dog. I used my nose, sniffing the unconscious dog. She seemed to be from across the river. Crypt would most likely hurt her if he found her like this. I grabbed her cold scruff and pulled her over my back gently. Standing to my paws, I picked up a bit of speed as I jogged towards my building, the one with the rafters. I looked around wearily as I entered my building. I put everything I had into carrying her up the one slanted rafter to the board. Setting her to the side, I walked across the beams to a small box, pushing the top up and grabbing two chicken legs. I turned back to her, walking back across the beams and laying by her side to try to warm her up. He set the chicken leg in front of her face, licking her forehead to try to wake her up.

Summer followed. She barked " Wait up please!" She pushed her body harder and kept up to his speed and spoke " I have food!" She lowered her head to show that she would not hurt or harm the dog. She just wanted to help but I guess whenever she helps they just hate her. She ran with him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zekea » Mon May 28, 2012 8:28 am

[Bear]

I looked at her with confusion. She was leaving? Right before Dark? She would be ripped to shreds by Crypt's pack, and he would laugh when he did it. I shook my head, coming back to reality. I always have food. My son and I go out every day, but we only eat every three days. I don't think it would be a good idea for you to leave because it's getting close to dark and that's when Crypt's pack is mostly out, rampaging through the streets. For the longest time I've lived here, and it is the safest place on this side of the river. You're welcome to stay for the night if you'd like, and My son and I can show you around in the morning.. I paused, realizing I'd not answered her question. I smiled, looking down at the chicken, then back up at her, Yes, that's for you. I looked out of the window on across the building on the roof. The sun was setting fast, and Crypt's pack would be out and about soon. He turned to Kestrel quickly, I must go find my son before dark or I fear the dog will not make it back. I shall return soon. With that, I climbed out of the window, jumping onto the roof, then onto another, and then another until I was far enough away from my home. I lifted my head, letting out a distressful howl for my son. It would be read to any other wolf as I was injured, but to him, he knew to come home. I turned, bolting back across the roofs to my building, then into it and on the second shelf of the rafters.

[Merlot]

I growled out of ignorance. I do not need your food. My father and I always have enough to feed us for weeks. I must find him and go home, now please. I stopped dead in my tracks, facing Summer, Are you in Crypt's pack? I realized I'd not asked the question of most importance. My ears went up at Bear's howl and a unnoticable grin took my face. Someone's hurt, perhaps you could go try to help them. I turned my head, jogging off once again.

Sorry if I'm not posting often. I've got a few things going on in real life. I've also been having week-long migraines so bad that I cannot see. I hope everyone understands.
Zekea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Mon May 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Summer spoke " No I am part of no ones pack but I am not leaving you!" She walked with him and spoke " May I please stay with you I was hurt a few days ago and I am in a lot of pain!" She said showing him her bloody fur.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:23 pm

Kestrel

Kestrel nodded laid back down again. She had actually been to this side of the river before, but not in a long time. Crypt had still controlled the area, but his pack must have grown in the time she'd been away. She ate the chicken quickly and watched Bear depart, admiring the way he moved with such confidence over the roof tops. She laid down with a sigh and enjoyed the evening sun's warmth soaking into her fur.

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:55 pm

{converse} wrote:
C A L Y P S O
As she ran off I opened my eyes and smiled. When she jumped I had stretched my body and lied like a snake so her paws landed either side of my shoulders. The snap she had heard was a brittle bone tossed beside me, not my actual bone. I smirked and stood up, shaking my blood-stained fur. I sighed and trotted over to Syn. Now, where were we?
I have a life outside of CS, and Warrior Lion is my cousin ^^Image
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:44 pm

OpalWyvern wrote:
Kestrel

Kestrel nodded laid back down again. She had actually been to this side of the river before, but not in a long time. Crypt had still controlled the area, but his pack must have grown in the time she'd been away. She ate the chicken quickly and watched Bear depart, admiring the way he moved with such confidence over the roof tops. She laid down with a sigh and enjoyed the evening sun's warmth soaking into her fur.

Bump :3

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:47 pm

daxawesome wrote:Summer spoke " No I am part of no ones pack but I am not leaving you!" She walked with him and spoke " May I please stay with you I was hurt a few days ago and I am in a lot of pain!" She said showing him her bloody fur.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:56 pm

(Where is everybody O.o)

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me