BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

Postby Zekea » Sat May 26, 2012 6:33 pm

I'm going to be experimenting, so try to reply, but I will be using different points of view to see which ones I like best.

[Merlot]

I stood, my claw somewhat digging into the metal beneath my paws. The darkness held growls, but nothing was visible to me. I would be lucky if I would get out without seeing anybody. I turned my head, looking down onto the ground. It was a long way down, but it was either that or facing what went bump in the night here or jump three stories down onto the asphalt. I looked around, it was the only way. My front paws went up on the banister, and then my back. I pushed from the back of the railing, my front paws leaning down towards the ground. My front paws landed with most of the force, my shoulders felt as if they would pop out of their sockets. My back paws landed second, pushing hard on the ground as I attempted to pick up speed. I let my tongue loll out as I ran, scanning the alleys on the street for my father. Pausing, I decided it would be a good thing to howl, so I lifted my head, letting out a lonely bellow and I waited for a response.

Sorry if I'm not posting often. I've got a few things going on in real life. I've also been having week-long migraines so bad that I cannot see. I hope everyone understands.
Zekea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Summer had her ears perked. She picked the howl up. It was not to far from here and it sounded it like a pup. She darted down the street. She raced she fell the pain but had to keep going. She leaped on to a bin then over the fence. I spotted the pup and grabbed him by the scruff. She ran to the house and put him down and whispered " Shhh! I will not hurt you but you do not let out a howl!" She stopped and sat and spoke " Sorry for the scary names Summer so what you doing out here?" Shel ooked the pup in the eyes. I saw that he was alone and looking for something. Summer smiled and licked his nose. She was not going to hurt him. She was just worried that other dogs heard it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glint. » Sat May 26, 2012 7:00 pm

Lady-in-red wrote:
I'm going to be experimenting, so try to reply, but I will be using different points of view to see which ones I like best.

[Merlot]

I stood, my claw somewhat digging into the metal beneath my paws. The darkness held growls, but nothing was visible to me. I would be lucky if I would get out without seeing anybody. I turned my head, looking down onto the ground. It was a long way down, but it was either that or facing what went bump in the night here or jump three stories down onto the asphalt. I looked around, it was the only way. My front paws went up on the banister, and then my back. I pushed from the back of the railing, my front paws leaning down towards the ground. My front paws landed with most of the force, my shoulders felt as if they would pop out of their sockets. My back paws landed second, pushing hard on the ground as I attempted to pick up speed. I let my tongue loll out as I ran, scanning the alleys on the street for my father. Pausing, I decided it would be a good thing to howl, so I lifted my head, letting out a lonely bellow and I waited for a response.

(( Hey sorry but caan you please not reply in the exact same way I do?! ))

[Sky]
I glared at Bruno Idiot I muttered quietly. Bruno growled and padded of to Calia. I backed away, now was my chance. I turned heal and sprinted away back to home. I looked back, Bruno was right behind me. No! I keep't running I cam to the river, Bruno was right behind me . The river was deep I knew that much, but I had swum it so many times before. I jumped in, the freezing water rushed into my mouth, I tried to spit it out but it keep't running back in. Ahh! A wave rushed past me , pushing me underwater. The bomb dropped to close to me I panicked Help, Help! Bruno.

[Bruno]

I rolled my eyes, that bomb was going to kill her. I jumped in. where are you? I scanned the water for any signs of Sky. Suddenly I saw a grey tail out of the water. I swam over and grabbed her by the scruff. Come on! I dragged her to the banks. Are you ok? I sat next to her, then the bomb went of , I was out cold.
Last edited by Glint. on Sat May 26, 2012 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Glint.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 26, 2012 7:02 pm

(umm Glint she likes your style and why does it matter if she copies it?)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zekea » Sun May 27, 2012 9:46 am

Hey. Dont start a fight here. Glint, you don't own that style. Whenever I am posting in first person I actually do post like that. The only idea I did take from you would be the colored words and the brackets. I may or not be staying in first person, but I am not experimenting with format, but I'm trying to decide whether or not I like first or second person point of view here.

***Edit: Also, I'd just like to point out that you just switched from second person point of view to first, along with keeping the same format. I'm not trying to be bashful, but I didn't copy everything, along with your point of view for the dogs.

Dax, Merlot is anything but a puppy. I know there is no age column on our forms, but if you read his history, he was with him girl for about three years before she was shot. He's almost four years old now, and she defiantly wouldn't be able to carry him by his scruff without getting bit or strained. He's a big dog..

Sorry if I'm not posting often. I've got a few things going on in real life. I've also been having week-long migraines so bad that I cannot see. I hope everyone understands.
Zekea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glint. » Sun May 27, 2012 2:17 pm

(( Sorry, It's just thats how I post on all my RP's and .... yeah...... but nvm))
Glint.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Sun May 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Kestrel hesitated at the edge of the river, pacing back and forth, crouching on the edge, then pulling back at the last second before she would jump. The water was freezing. She could tell as the small waves sent spray upwards from the froth that landed on her nose and chest. Snorting at the water, she attempted to build up her courage again. Great Danes weren't particularly known for their swimming capability, but she knew from experiance that she could do it if she concentrated hard enough. Taking a deep breath, she bunched her haunches, then sprung forward off the riverbank in a huge leap. She gasped as she hit the icy water, but forced her legs to begin churning immediatly. The water worked quickly numbing her muscles. She wasn't even halfway across when she felt her legs begin to freeze up. It was like cranking rusty metal. Her breath came in short gasps, and she could hardly keep her muzzle above water level. The swells and currents constantly lapped up over her head. Her eyes began to shut, and just when she closed her eyes for what she thought would be the final time, her left paw struck a sandy bank. Kestrel could hardly feel it her paws were so numb, but it was enough to make her eyes snap open again and her lungs take in another breath. Finding a hold, she pulled herself up into the shallow water. Unable to muster anymore energy, she collapsed there, her head on the riverbank and her body in the water. She had made it, but barely, and now she was in Crypt pack territory.

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sun May 27, 2012 5:54 pm

Lady-in-red wrote:
Hey. Dont start a fight here. Glint, you don't own that style. Whenever I am posting in first person I actually do post like that. The only idea I did take from you would be the colored words and the brackets. I may or not be staying in first person, but I am not experimenting with format, but I'm trying to decide whether or not I like first or second person point of view here.

***Edit: Also, I'd just like to point out that you just switched from second person point of view to first, along with keeping the same format. I'm not trying to be bashful, but I didn't copy everything, along with your point of view for the dogs.

Dax, Merlot is anything but a puppy. I know there is no age column on our forms, but if you read his history, he was with him girl for about three years before she was shot. He's almost four years old now, and she defiantly wouldn't be able to carry him by his scruff without getting bit or strained. He's a big dog..

(sorry but lets say he is still in the house ok? Sorry got confused by reading your stuff it sound like he was a pup sorry but can they still in in the house?)
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zekea » Mon May 28, 2012 1:56 am

[Merlot]

My face went blank as the female pushed me in the direction of the house. Did she really expect me to follow? Honestly? I sighed, a long, quiet sigh before coming in after her. It was pure curiosity that I followed her, but I was still a bit unsure. My lips drew back further in the back of my mouth, exposing a bit of teeth as I growled. I almost bit Summer when she said 'Shhh, I will not hurt you, but you do not have to howl.' Most certainly I did. My father had intended for me to get up and follow him, but I'd slept for a couple more minutes and he'd already left. I guess I could have waited back at the house for him, but food is hard to come by so I should 'a went with him. I let out a growl. This female sounded like she was talking to a pup, and I couldn't stand it. Hello. He paused for a moment. I am Merlot. My father is Bear, and he is the one I am searching for. I do not need your guidance as far as what I do on this side of the river. I will howl when I want to, where I want to, and why I want to. Sorry, but I must carry on with trying to find him. I tried to be blunt and get strait to the point. I had to find my father. I picked up my paws, jumping on the couch and out the broken window, not hitting a single piece of glass. My paws hit the ground, but were not loud as I ran further down the street.

[Bear]

My feet planted into the gravel on the roof of the building, looking down to the Thames river interestingly. I quickly looked around, Where's Merlot? That stupid dog got lost again.. I pointed my ears at his howl, but did not howl back. I was wanted by Crypt, and that certainly would not happen because I howled. My attention turned back to the Thames as a small dot floated across. What in the world?! I looked down the firescape, taking fast steps and landing on the platforms until I made it to the bottom. As I got closer, it appeared more visible, it was a dog. I used my nose, sniffing the unconscious dog. She seemed to be from across the river. Crypt would most likely hurt her if he found her like this. I grabbed her cold scruff and pulled her over my back gently. Standing to my paws, I picked up a bit of speed as I jogged towards my building, the one with the rafters. I looked around wearily as I entered my building. I put everything I had into carrying her up the one slanted rafter to the board. Setting her to the side, I walked across the beams to a small box, pushing the top up and grabbing two chicken legs. I turned back to her, walking back across the beams and laying by her side to try to warm her up. He set the chicken leg in front of her face, licking her forehead to try to wake her up.

Zekea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Mon May 28, 2012 2:58 am

Kestrel wasn't concious enough to notice Bear's rescue, but the heat of his back warmed her muscles enough to help her begin to slowly wake up. As she was laid onto one of the rafters, she lay unmoving for a few minutes before finally opening her eyes and blinking a few times. Everything seemed blurry and unfarmiliar; The world was swirling and tilting uncomfortably before her eyes, but after a few minutes everything began to come into focus as she warmed up more. Bear's muzzle was the first thing she saw come completely into focus, and startled by the unfarmiliar dog, she attempted in stuggle backwards away from him; only managing to get clumsily to her paws, and fall back down again a few feet away. Knowing she lacked the energy to run, she instead grudgingly stayed where she was.
"W-who are you? And where am I? Did, did I make it across the river?"
Suddenly, her memory of her terrifying swim rushed back to her and she closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again. Her sense was returning the more her muscles warmed up, and her gaze was clamer after she opened her eyes again.

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me