BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 25, 2012 9:47 am

( Yeah it sort came off that way but I am staying)
Last edited by daxawesome on Fri May 25, 2012 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Fri May 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Storm sighed, June had just seemed to disappear, he picked up the two pups and layed them down in a warm, dry place, then looked around, sitting next to the pups

Sunny whimpered a little, but then yawned and fell asleep, she was too tired to be upset, so she closed her eyes and fell fast asleep

Comet sighed, when his brother wasnt looking, he got up and dashed out of the room, and then began looking at the stars in the sky

(aww ok)
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 25, 2012 5:22 pm

( nah I am staying!). June sat on the roof and barked " I told you to sleep!" She picke him up and carried him back down and laid next Storm and sunny.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Fri May 25, 2012 5:26 pm

C A L Y P S O
I ignored the stupid mutt and rested my head on my paws, sighing and rolling my eyes. Half of me wanted to attack the insolent fae, and half of me just wanted her to go away. I was having fun before she arrived. My neck was stiff from the wounds and my belly ached from her kicks, but she was worse off. She had a broken leg, possibly a concussion and also neck wounds. I licked the aching wound, soothing them with each stroke.
I have a life outside of CS, and Warrior Lion is my cousin ^^Image
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 25, 2012 5:31 pm

Summer felt her head throbbing. She had one last move that would break the dogs back. She back up and took a ran and jumped on the dogs back. I heard a crack and I think it was the dogs back not knowing I ran back into the shadows.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Fri May 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Kestrel saw Summer run out the door. Looking around at the other dogs whom were all occupied, she finally decided to head out. They had been nice to her, and she would be ever grateful for that, but after observing what pack life was like, she wasn't sure if it was for her. Especially because everyone in this pack seemed to be concerned with love rather than anything else. Sighing and looking at every dog a last time, she jumped off the ledge on which she had been resting and silently slid out the door. It had begun to sprinkle rain a little bit, and she stopped and looked up at the clouds as she came out the door. Glad to be outside again, she started forward at a trot down the street, the scent of unfamiliar dogs and the even fainter smell of blood hung in the humid air.
Last edited by opal. on Fri May 25, 2012 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 25, 2012 6:15 pm

June barked " You be careful now there is another pack out their unknown to us!" she nodded and got up and pushed over to rats. She then rubbed againstthe other dog then laid back down.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Sat May 26, 2012 12:03 am

C A L Y P S O
As she ran off I opened my eyes and smiled. When she jumped I had stretched my body and lied like a snake so her paws landed either side of my shoulders. The snap she had heard was a brittle bone tossed beside me, not my actual bone. I smirked and stood up, shaking my blood-stained fur. I sighed and trotted over to Syn. Now, where were we?
I have a life outside of CS, and Warrior Lion is my cousin ^^Image
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Sat May 26, 2012 3:43 am

Kestrel had been trekking down the alley in a daze, when the realized the sound of rushing water was very close. Picking her head up and perking her ears forward, she turned towards the source to find she could barely make out a wide spread of water behind the towering forms of two run-down buildings.
The Thames River
She thought to herself with a hint of excitment.
She bounded forward gracefully, leaping through thr gap between the buildings with ease, and landing squarely on the other side only a few feet from the river bank. Looking up, she regognized something she'd only ever heard humans mention by name. None the less, she had no trouble knowing what it was.
A ferris wheel? Is, is that the London Eye?
The huge rusted wheel was only a shadow of it's former glory. Other than slightly intimidated by it's size, she was curious and decided something on the spot.
I'm going to cross the Thames River"
She said to herself with a hint of excitment.

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Sat May 26, 2012 4:16 am

Summer

Summer noticed the dog walk. Summer sighed for relief. She thought the dog would follow. She trotted to a small nearby puddle. She dabbed her paws in it. She then licked her paws and felt a little better. Her head was killing her but She need to care on. She looked up and saw herbs. She darted over to them and started to lay them on the place that hurt. If wolves used these to heal themself. She could use them she was related to Wolves. As the herbs set in she felt better and she still had a limb though. Summer turned back and knew what direction the other dog was going. She followed,sniffing the ground to make sure she did not lose the scent.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me