♘ Unpredictable (Wild Horse RP) Accepting!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ♘ Unpredictable (Wild Horse RP) Accepting!

Postby eventer » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:57 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RIOT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx patriot xx bachelor stallion xx sixteen years xx tags ;; isabelle, lisbeth xx

xx mares ;; none xx
xx offspring in herd ;; none xx

riot flicked his tail as she spoke calmly, listening to her words, they seemed calm,
but her posture said otherwise, he flicked his tail, and rested his hind leg, hoping her seeing him relaxed would calm her down more.
he gave a soft nicker and spoke calmly, "i'm sure you do. now i don't mean to be forwards, however would you join my non existent about to begin herd?" he grinned, smirking briefly at her before flicking his ears when he spotted a brown and white mare about 50 or so meters away, flicking his tail he curiously watching her before nickering her calmly and then looked back to the mare in front of him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
COMANCHE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx comanche xx bachelor stallion xx seven years xx tags ;; fallegur, viski, jasmine xx

xx mares ;; none xx
xx spring foals ;; none xx

comanche flicked his tail calmly as the two mares showed completely opposite opinions of how they felt about him. ears flicking back he looked to the more willing mare, then looked to the other mare who while younger was more dominant. flicking his tail he turned his attention to the more willing of the two, deciding to ignore the grumpy
mare for the moment. stepping closer to the light mare he nickered softly and stepped to the side away from the bay mare to avoid being lunged at or anything. he flicked his tail calmly once more and stretched his maw to the mare who was roaning, she'd probably go white by the time she was sixteen or so, or older. he flicked his tail again, there was a bit of hesitation, clearly, he had a mare who was interested, a mare who wanted nothing to do with him, and bother were older than him. he had good reason to be hesitant. with a last flick of his tail he touched the mares nose and nickered softly, but made no foolish stallion actions, knowing it would likely drive him away.

he flicked an ear back, when an older mare came into view, he frowned and watched her calmly as she came closer, yet didn't seem to notice him. he snorted gently and looked back to the two mares calmly before looking to the older mare, sighing softly before giving off a whinny to the mare whom had just been running from something, possible a young stallion? never the less, she was in his view and he was interested, while he still had to get these mares... or at least the pale mare into his herd, he was interested in the other mare as well.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
KARLOS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx karlos xx bachelor stallion xx fourteen years xx tags ;; herd, open xx

xx mares ;; dreyma, tiger lilly xx

karlos watched as one of the mares gave into him, and he nosed her softly. he looked up to see the stallion run off in her old stallions general direction, ears pinned he charged after her, nipped softly at her and chased her back towards dreyma. standing in front of her, ears flicking as he watched her, snorting softly at the three year old,
nudging her gently towards his more willing mare. nickering calmly to them both, nosing dreyma softly and looking to the younger of the two, flicking his tail calmly he nickered to her gently, stretching his nose out to her calmly before heading them both in a direction, looking for more mares.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GRIM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx grim xx bachelor stallion xx eight years xx tags ;; herd, open xx

xx mares ;; sofia xx

grim flicked his tail and watched the mares reaction, she seemed pretty calm about it. nosing her gently he nickered calmly and nudged her away, careful not to irritate her though, she was older than him and if she so wished she could get rid of him. he snorted gently and looked around calmly, careful not to whinny too loudly as he was young,
the mare wasn't in a deep enough stage of heat to cover her yet, so he wanted to find some other mares to cover this spring, so in case they were stolen from him, he would have already covered them so they would drop his foals next spring.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AVENUE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx avenue xx lone mare xx fourteen years xx stallion ;; ace xx status ;; pregnant xx tags ;; herd (whisper) xx

avenue flicked her black tail over her wide load stomach. flicking her tail she pulled her head away from the stallion when he came over. when the grey stallion spoke, she flicked her tail and went to speak however,
side stepped away from him, as he kicked, snorting she lashed her tail and gave a low roaring squeal at him in irritation, warning him not to do that near her again. ears pinned back she raised her head at him, clearly irritated by his attempt of looking powerful,
she could tell that already. a heavily pregnant mare who was already in labor didn't care how strong or powerful a stallion was. his age told her what she wanted to know. she turned back to him and gave him a harsh nip as she walked past him, brushing her wide stomach across his shoulder briefly as she went towards the other mare. sighing calmly, and lowering her nose to graze. ears pinned back momentarily at the stallion.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PAIGE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx paige xx lone mare xx twelve years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 2 xx tags ;; open xx

paige ---

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
APHRODITE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx aphrodite xx lone mare xx sixteen years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 1 xx tags ;; open xx

aphrodite looked up to a black arabian stallion approaching her, she pinned her ears at first snorting gently at him before looking away with a flick of her tail she watched him carefully as he approached, ears pinned back as he began to circle her. when he grew too close to her hind end, the mare stepped back and kicked out at him. circling her was a threat to her, it was like a wolf circling his prey. ears pinned at him, she lashed his tail and looked away from him for a moment and trotted away from him towards his two mares cutting them away from him, making it clear to him how easy it was for her to drive him away from the mares, to keep him from the mares, and from herself. she wouldn't tolerate him trying to be boss. she lashed her tail before giving a soft snort.

after a moment of keeping the stallion from the two mares behind her, she lowered her head and allowed him closer.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FLICKA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx flicka xx lone mare xx eight years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 3 tags ;; open xx

flicka ---

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TESSA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx tessa xx lone mare xx fourteen years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 4 xx tags ;; open xx

tessa ---

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CARIBOU
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx caribou xx lone mare xx seven years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 2 xx tags ;; open xx

caribou ----

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
POTEMA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx potema xx lone mare xx fifteen years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 4 xx tags ;; open xx

potema ----

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PANDORA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx pandora xx lone mare xx fourteen years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 4 xx tags ;; talian xx

pandora looked up to see a young stallion, a baby stallion really, he was maybe two or three years of age. but she was in such a deep stage of heat she didn't really care of the stallions age. she'd admit now, he'd be a pretty flash stallion when he was older, he still had growing to do, maturing to do, he was still a baby at heart and in the mind. the stallion was an andalusion mix by the look of things, the baroque look gave it away far to easily. ears flicking she raised her tail letting out the strong smelling scent before she went to walk to him, stopping when he came closer. she could tell he was trying to be behaved, but his foal instincts would keep kicking in for at least a year or two, possible longer with the andalusion breeding. she snorted softly and nipped him softly before spinning her hind quarters to him, raising her tail to let him mount her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MILLY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx milly xx lone mare xx fifteen years xx stallion ;; none xx status ;; heat 0 xx tags ;; open xx

milly ----
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:46 pm

|JezeBeth|Lone mare|14 years|Heat:Stage four|Tags;Open|
The wily mare trots along the swampy shore of a cool river. She leans forward, lowering her head to drink the cold water. Though refreshing, she was aware creatures other than her dwelled in the area, and her heat scent was far from subtle. She pulls up, feeling as though her slender neck was too exposed. She whinnies softly then continues on to find a place she deemed safe, or a Stallion to court, cover and protect her.

|Rupart|Lone Stallion|13 years|Mares: |Tags;Open|
The large stallion slowly makes his way across the vast stretch of grass, trees and the occasional river or pool. His large hooves make soft thuds as they hit the ground. He gives a soft snort, the scent of heat drifted through the air, it seemed it was open season on mares. He gave a soft whinny, curious to see if any were nearby, though they may be disappointed to find he wasn't as wily as the other young stallions. He large figure didn't make being wily easy,anyways. He was quite hopeful. Surely the mares could see his potential, he had the power to protect and care for a herd.

Sofia|Stallion: Grim|12 years| Heat stage two|Tags;Grim|
The mare gives a soft snort before leaning down to eat the grass, the summer grass wasn't as good as springs, but it was food, and when fall and winter came, food would be more important than ever. The mare understood Grim wished to find mares to cover as she was not yet ready, she knew she soon would be, but not yet. She only hoped the mare was one she could tolerate, and that he could find some other mares, not all were as accepting of such a young stallion.
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:01 pm

(toro nuzzled him and thanked him)
just came back after Y E A R S. glad i did!
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:06 pm

(Ah sorry, I didn't see that, I will be more careful in the future!)
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:19 pm

(its fine!)
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:10 am

(Please post OOC on the discussion thread!)
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafytea » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:10 am

Kodiak-Stallion-No herd- no mate-Tags:Jasmine and Ajax
I watched the beautiful mare as pool and gallop off. She seemed nice, maybe we would meet again. I trot up the hill that gave shade to the area I rested in. I looked around and saw a few horses, one was rearing and buckinabout, another one had a colt nuzzling him and the other one was casually standing there. I gallop down to the bunch and show them no harm. "Hello sir, I'm Kodiak. I mean you and your little group of horses no harm."
Leafytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:51 am

bump
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiesoftpaws » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:06 am

Ajax|Stallion|11 years|Tags;Syn, Kodiak|
The large stallion that is Ajax puffs out his chest a bit, standing between Kodiak and Syn, he was NOT giving up this mare, she was delightfully far in her heat and key to building up his herd. He eyes the young stallion, "What are you here for?" His tone wasn't quite aggressive, but it certainly wasn't friendly, either. He was very much on guard, as he was just about to cover this mare.
Last edited by Wolfiesoftpaws on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfiesoftpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Insignia.Peril » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:23 am

Mambo Appeal
Mambo | Stallion | 6 years | Quarter Horse | Mares; 0 | Foals; 0 | Coverings; 0 | Tag(s); open

Mambo walked along the uneven ground beneath him, a gentle breeze blowing against his hot skin. In the summer's heat, the stallion longed for the shade of a tree or a body of water to cool himself off. The breeze was good enough for now, but some relief was needed if the day got to be much warmer. The stallion had seen a body of water nearby, and he decided to make his way over to it so he could get a drink of cool water once he reached it.

Full of Temptation
Temptation | Mare | 9 years | Thoroughbred | Herd; none | Heat stage; 1 | Foals; 0 | Tags; open

Temptation leaned against a large tree, moving back and forth to scratch a stubborn itch. She sighed contentedly once it was finally relieved. It had been bothering her for days, and it had annoyed her that she couldn't normally reach the spot on her own. Once she had finished itching, the chestnut mare picked up a slow loping pace, eager to get out some energy. Despite the heat of the summer, she couldn't stand still for much longer. She might even run into another horse if she was lucky.

Beauty and the Beast
Bella | Mare | 2 years | Hackney Pony mix | Herd; none | Heat stage; 1 | Foals; 0 | Tags; open

Bella stood by the river, her head bent as she grazed on the sweet summer's grass. She felt comfortable being out here, where there were no humans that tried to hurt her or tell her what to do. Even when they tried to boss her around, she wouldn't listen. She kew that she was bigger and stronger than they were, even being so tiny. Now that she was free, she needed to work on gaining as much weight as she possibly could before the winter months came. She was still so skinny. Her ribs couldn't be seen quite as easily, but she still was nowhere near the weight she should be at this time of year. The mare quickly pulled up as much grass as she could cram into her mouth, not bothering to lift her head as she chewed.
Insignia.Peril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me