THIS RP HAS MOVED. PLEASE DELETE

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Sheepdog||Sheepdog RP||Accepting

Postby bangarain » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Splash, fighting back a yawn, rested her head on her paws, tail swishing happily, then gave a tiny yelp as a cricket sprung from the lush grass, chirping coldly. Blinking, Splash paused for a moment, then, eyes shining, pounced forward, paws light, and gave an enthusiatic bark, tail wiggling as she buried ner nose in the grass. Splash, panting eagerly, rolled on her back, yipping happily, then froze as a flash of lightning streaked through the dark sky, followed with a low, rumbling crack of thunder.
Fat water droplets pelted the little puppy, soaking through her fur and beading on her whiskers. Whimpering with fear, Splash buried her head in the grass, paws shaking and tail tucked.
bangarain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost~ » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Canyon raised his head, seeing tiny water droplets falling from the clouds. It was obviously rain. He stood up and gave a small shake of his coat, trying to keep it as dry as possible. Yet, he knew that wouldn't be possible, so he gave a simple sigh.
Yes, I am a horse lover. <3 I jump horses. Ever wanna talk about your jumping experiences, or just english riding in general? Feel free to PM me. :3

❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄

❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄
Frost~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Vineta » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:10 am

Sorry, I'd like to start the RP again because you've already posted 6 pages without me and its my RP. So please join the new RP when I've made it.
Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them!
Dr. Vineta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gone goodbye » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:10 am

(sorry i had to go last night...but now i can rp cuz its friday x3)(recap?)
gone goodbye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Vineta » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:37 am

Charm wrote:Sorry, I'd like to start the RP again because you've already posted 6 pages without me and its my RP. So please join the new RP when I've made it.
Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them!
Dr. Vineta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me