.:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || ηєω ρσℓℓ, ρℓєαѕє νσтє!*:.

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: .:*тнє ѕтαят σƒ α ηєω вєgιηηιηg || σρєη αη∂ α¢¢єρтιηg!*:

Postby reynard » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:55 am

-- Will repsond for everyone else when I get a chance. Just Po for now. ^^ (I'm at school.)--

Polaris
{Po|Stallion|Magic Moments}
Po looked at her as she spoke, but she didn't know that he could promise that. Provided she did nothing stupid, he could give her the world. But at the moment, his mind was more involved in the thoughts that she may be right. He could hurt her...But didn't she understand that no matter what other mares he collected for a herd, she would always be the number one? The first mare, the first horse to, wait, did she just say she trusted him? Did the mare he beat not only days before just tell him he was not a monster, and that she trusted him? Po finally brought himself to make eye contact with her, his jet eyes searching hers for an obvious lie. He found nothing. Maybe a little confusion, a touch of hurt, but certainly no lies. 'But you even said Magic...' He trailed off a bit, half because he was trying to remeber her words, and half because he enjoyed her name finally rolling off his tongue. 'There will be a herd Magic, but I can still hold that promise to you. Every herd needs a lead mare, the one that holds the stallions heart as well as his trust-' His words where coming out in a rush at this point, until suddenly he froze. His eyes changed in not even half an instant, going from open to to hiding all emotion. Looking at Magic, he gave her a face. The don't make a sound face. Flicking his ears, he lowered his head a little bit and turned around, tail lashing slightly. The whinny reached his ears a moment later. Many horses didn't know that even though the waterfall drowned out most sounds and scents, once you got used to it, you could zone it out. Which Polaris did, hearing the stallion apporaching a moment before the call. Polaris whinnied back, but his was not a greeting or a where are you, his was a come any closer, and you will regret it whinny. He pawed the ground and tossed his head, before backing up a little so he stood a little closer to Magic. No one was touching this mare. Looking back at the appaloosa, he gave one of his famous smirks, before doing a little half rear dance, as if inviting the stallion to test himself. 'Who goes there! Declare yourself, and then leave! Youa re unwelcome brute!'
Image]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 18 people.
I have received 14 gifts.

IMPORTANT INFO: For the description portion, you have to break up each line to fit within the invisible boundary. Try to fit it within the "page break".
reynard
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:45 am

Season and Weather wrote:{{Summer || Day 3/7 || Hot}}

.::. Magic Moment .::.
|| Mare || In Heat || Polaris's Herd ||

Magic watched as the bay stallion stood there in silence. She could tell by the look in the stallion's pure black eyes they he was confused, confused as to why she trusted him after what he had done to her? Honestly, she didn't know the answer to that, the only thing she did know was that she did and forever will. Magic had told herself when she was forced into the herd that she'd find a way out and never trust or stay with this stallion; she would rather die than stay with the stallion. But now, something has changed her mind; maybe it's the sudden act of niceness from the stallion or maybe.. maybe she's even falling for him? Magic let out another silent sigh as she looked down at the ground; another thing she promised herself was broken.
Once Po began to talk, the varnish appaloosa looked up at his tall figure but kept her head low. Was he saying that she would become the lead mare? But he had only known her for days and all of those days except for this current one, she had been mean, rude and cruel to him. Why would he want her to be the lead? When Po froze, the mare slightly pinned her ears as she looked at him, why had he suddenly stop? It was like he froze including all of the emotions he had been showing, they were gone? Magic raised her head and looked towards the hill, seeing a slight horse figure standing in the distance, watching them. The mare's brown eyes widened in both confusion and fear. It was a stallion.
Fear flowed through the tip of the mare's ears to the end of her tail. She could feel her body tingle and tense up as Po came to her side and faced the unknown bachelor that stood a distance away. Flicking her ears to the side, she could hear the stallion whinny then Po whinny back. Was he trying to get the stallion to come over? She couldn't tell whether or not this was a smart or stupid idea of Po's but she guessed that they'd all find out soon.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтαℓƨ » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:04 am

~{Flower| Mare | Loner}~

~The Basics~

Name:
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Nickname:
Flower
Breed:
Thoroughbred
Coat Color:

Eye Color:
Chestnut
Mane and Tail Color:
Toffee brown
Height:
16 hands
~Deeper Inside~

Personality:
Flower is very quiet and very gentle, she talks very softly and always tries to avoid a fight, Also she is very protective of the things she loves, do not hurt her loved ones or she will hurt you. She hates aggressive stallions. She will not start fights but she will finish them.

History:
When I was born My father wanted a boy, I was not accepted in to the heard, he even told me he didn't love me, one day he kicked me out and forbid me to come back. It was then when I was alone, never seeing a horse, just me I once ran into a coyote, what the experience that was, I then recently found this territory.

~The Horses Around~

Family:
I had a mom and dad in my old Heard.

Mate:
None

Foals:
None

Herd:
Loner

Loner

Others:
The Grand Tetons
Last edited by Ƥɛтαℓƨ on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Character Page
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Looking for roleplays for Loafer
I would like to develop him further as my main
character. Let me know if your interested!
Ƥɛтαℓƨ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтαℓƨ » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:17 am

{ fixed }
Character Page
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Looking for roleplays for Loafer
I would like to develop him further as my main
character. Let me know if your interested!
Ƥɛтαℓƨ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cakewalk » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:23 am

~{Printed Sketch | Stallion | Bachelor}~

~The Basics~

Name: Printed Sketch

Nickname: Sketch

Breed: Percheron

Coat Color: Silver dapple

Eye Color: Light brown

Mane and Tail Color: Yellowish brown

Height: 17.5hh

~Deeper Inside~

Personality: Sketch can be a bit of a grump, especially if you've just woken him up. The stallion loves companionship and thrives on it. In the company of a nice mare, he becomes a gentleman, very respectful and careful of his words. Around the opposite type of horse or any other stallion, Sketch reveals the angry side of himself. He will do anything to protect his name and the names of those he loves and will not tolerate stubbornness, rudeness, and excessive pride. Sketch is perfectly capable of putting another horse in his or her place. After all, there's a lot of power behind those sharp hooves, and Sketch isn't afraid to show just how much he is capable of. Be warned: this is a stallion that will hold a lifelong grudge if his first image of a horse is bad.

Sketch is also a courageous stallion, not fearing to fend of a mountain lion, wolf, or any other predator's attack. He'll face the challenge with what you could almost call glee - lighting up when danger is in front of him. Even though he's fully mature, he still has that nature of a foal when it comes to predators. He's never been critically injured by anything, as his sheer size can often keep them away. In this way, he's an ignorant stallion, thinking that nothing can touch him. He might be woken up if he gains a herd and something attacks one of his mares.

History: Sketch was a draft horse in his previous life, born and raised on a small farm where he helped his family plant the crops that they needed to get by. He was the horse they relied upon the most upon, as he was the biggest and strongest of his companions. A drought struck the farm, sentencing the crops to burn up and die, despite the family's efforts to keep water on the plants. They were forced to sell most of the horses they owned, only allowing themselves to keep the large percheron, knowing that if they sold him, they would be giving up on their farm. Unfortunately, the family was evicted from their home and had too short of notice to sell the stallion. They left him in the pasture with the gate open, hoping he would run off into the wild. Sketch had other plans. He stayed there, grazing on the dry grass while waiting for his family to return. When a group of men came to try and take him away, he finally got the message that they weren't coming back and ran off, leaving his human home behind. Four years spent in the wild, and Sketch still has nothing to his name.

~The Horses Around~

Family: None

Mate: None

Foals: None

Herd: None

Others:The grand tetons
Last edited by Cakewalk on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cakewalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:31 am

[Kennet I think I replied to Royal last time..but if i'm wrong then please forgive me.]
Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cakewalk » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:56 am

~*Reeses*~ wrote:
{18 hands is a little tall.. xD}

{It's on the high side of the average. If it's not okay, I will change it. What would you prefer?}
Cakewalk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me