THIS RP HAS MOVED. PLEASE DELETE

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Sheepdog||Sheepdog RP||Accepting

Postby Soruc » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Seth's ears perked up to the sound of another dog barking in an attempt to herd the sheep. Most of the sheep were back in their places, though he could've missed a few. He lifted his head up, and pointed in the direction of the other dog. "Thank you for the help, but I think i've got most of it covered." He barked. He lowered his head, and begun to pant slightly due to the running he did. It was tiring, though he was used to it.
"However, do feel free to herd any sheep I missed." Seth added, before turning around, debating if he should get up and have a drink of water or not.

(Short post. Ugh.)
"Why do you look so sad?" "I'm thinking about the economy"

Soruc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gratefultritone » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Erza nodded to the one dog who said something to her about sheep, before turning around to the dog right behind her.
"Did you bark to me?" Erza said very softly, looking at the male dog in front of her.

┍ im returning after a period of inactivity ┒
not really returning I just show up
┗ sometimes. so, unreliable but friendly┙
Gratefultritone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soruc » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Seth turned around to face the other dog.
"Yes, I did." He responded, as he got up on his feet. He decided it would be best to have a quick drink of water after all, since he was thirsty, and hadn't drank much today. The heat was also getting to him, and gave him a bit of a dizzy feeling in is head.
"Did I bark the wrong way?" Seth asked, trying not to sound too stupid as he spoke. The female appeared to be a bit shy, since she was speaking softly. That or it was her natural voice.
A breeze was sweeping through his fur, which he found a relief. There was hardly any wind at all today, and a breeze or two would be nice. And water. Yes, after the female finished talking to him, he would get water. Water was good. He was thirsty. Water would fix that and hopefully make his dizziness go away. Even with a summer coat, he could still get overheated fairly easily. Though Seth had no idea where the sudden dizziness came from, it was from the heat. He was ever so slowly getting overheated.

Soruc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gratefultritone » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Erza smiled a small smile, giving a small nod.
"No, just making sure." She replied.
Giving her fur a small shake, she looked up at the sky to see why the wind suddenly picked up.

(And I used to type long paragaphs like you do, but it became harder and harder to keep up with everyone, and also be satisfied with myself. So I started doing this. xD)

Gratefultritone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soruc » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Seth noticed that it started to cool down a little, and his dizziness started to go away. It was still hot, just that it had became slightly cooler. He was thankful for the change in temperature, but decided it would also help lots to drink some water.
Now... Where was his waterbowl again?
Oh yes, it was in the warehouse. As soon as he remembered it's location, Seth streaked off into the warehouse. The rocks pushed themselves into his paw pads as he ran, he wasn't fond of the rough terrain near the warehouse. The rocks would always get into his paws and sometimes even cut them. The terrain was the reason his paws were hard and cracked, he hardly ever needed to go across hard terrains before he was brought to this farm. Always nice, soft grass. With the exception of the cement roads, of course.

After a few minutes of running, he gradually lost speed, and his run turned into a trot. Which wasn't too bad, as the warehouse was now a few meters away. He even started walking rather than trotting over there.
Once he was at the warehouse, he searched for his waterbowl. He sniffed for it around the edges, and found it a few minutes later beside the hay. In it's usual spot, of course.
Seth quickly lapped up the water, only realizing how thirsty he was now. He drank the entire bowl of water, yet he was still slightly thirsty. Nothing much he could do about besides lick the entire inside of the bowl, which is what he did until every last drop of water was gone.

(Long paragraphs are awesome. I do them with little effort. -Is a literate roleplayer-
I only stay active in roleplays where I can keep up with everyone, such as this one. I don't want to resort to one-liners unless it's a parody roleplay. o3o)

Soruc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bangarain » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:53 pm

" Wait! Wait! Guys? Wait for me!!" Splash whimpered, tail tucked and one ear drooping. She had lost sight of the other farm dogs, and the little border collie mix was terrified of being left behind. Her silky fur, no longer downy puppy fluff, more or less, was fluffed out with nerves as she scanned the horizon, hoping to catch a glimpse of anyone...anything!
Splash, front paw raised and trembling, froze and perked her fluffy ears as she heard a shrill whistle cut through the morning air. The Boss!
"Wait for me!" Splash whimpered, ears flat, and scrambled forward, bounding across the feathery grass.
The little puppy heaved a sigh of relief as the spotted the others...and the sheep, and the Boss in the field below.
"I'm here! I...I'm here!" the little mutt yipped, unable to contain her excitement and relief. Tail thrumming the ground, she bounced over to the others, her exuberant wag slowing to a shy, nervous thump.
bangarain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gratefultritone » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Erza watched as the one dog suddenly ran off. She looked over as another dog barked, yet she just shook her head, not wanting to talk to anyone else at the moment. Looking up at the sky, she noticed it could rain any minute, as large black and grey clouds stared to cover the bright sun. Erza started barking at the sheep, to get moving. The rain could come any minute.

Gratefultritone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soruc » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:29 pm

Seth had a feeling in his gut that the weather would change. The air was turning cooler by the minute, or so it seemed, and the wind was picking up. He no longer had the dizziness, but he was growing tired. He scooted into the bales of hay stored at the back of the warehouse, and got into the small gap between the stacks of hay pressed together. The hay was soft- or at least, it was soft for hay. It was actually quite prickly if you lay down on it in a certain way, but his fur kept him safe from most of that. A good part about having dense fur is that you normally don't feel the prickle of things such as hay if you put your body on it.

Seth quickly grey weary and tired, either from the rain that was about to start or from herding those sheep. Normally herding sheep wouldn't make him too tired, but he didn't question his level of weariness, and drifted into sleep.

Soruc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost~ » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:35 pm

[ EH, I can do literate when my muse isn't low, like now, since I just finished doing a poem for this one RP. >.> ]

Canyong gave the slightest nod to Seth. he took one more glance at the field. ONce he made sure all the sheep were rounded up her turned and sauntered off. He was nearly silent, only making soft sound as he took light steps on the green grass.
Yes, I am a horse lover. <3 I jump horses. Ever wanna talk about your jumping experiences, or just english riding in general? Feel free to PM me. :3

❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄

❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄
Frost~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gratefultritone » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Erza started paniking, softly barking at all the sheep to hurry. She hated rain, it reminded her... She shook her head hard, and stared running a little faster, barking more.

Gratefultritone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me