THIS RP HAS MOVED. PLEASE DELETE

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Sheepdog||Sheepdog RP||Accepting

Postby small town. » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:50 am

((LMAO I POSTED A DOUBLE PICTURE ON MY FORUMS XD)

Caleb stood protectively by Bella, nudging her in a friendly way. They were raised together, as best friends, and as long as they were alone then he would protect her. He didn't fancy the idea of her going somewhere alone or 'dating', as he liked her a bit (No, my characters do not like eachother or become mates, its just apart of a plot.)

Bella looked at Caleb and smiled. "Caleb, where are we to go? The unders of my paws are aching, as well as my stomach which is grumbling." she thought aloud
There's an old voice in my head that's holding me backWell tell her that I miss our little talksSoon it will be over and buried with our pastWe used to play outside when we were youngAnd full of life and full of love...
made by music. ~~~~~~~~~~ exotic minds.

small town.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soruc » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:31 am

Seth eventually found something in need of fixing- A few sheep out of line. He broke his lying down position, and got into his standing position quickly, ready to do what he was trained to do. He had to make sure those sheep didn't move too far out of line, after all, part of his job was to make sure that the sheep were all in their proper places. Seth trudged along the terrain that consisted of rocks, dirt, grass, and more dirt, making his way towards the sheep that were out of line. He was walking with moderate speed, not a slow walk, not a fast walk. The sheep weren't that far out of line, therefor there would be no reason to rush.

As he got closer to the sheep, he noticed a little pup not too far from the sheep he was about to herd. Not paying much attention to the small puppy, who appeared to be an Australian Shepherd.

Seth begun to slowly but steadily gain speed as he advanced towards the sheep. His legs moved quicker, and his trot eventually grew into a jog, and the jog grew into a run. The run brought him to the sheep faster than he expected- Oh well, fast is hardly ever bad.
By the time he had gotten to his destination; the sheep, they were starting to wander away from the herd, and the herd was starting to follow. Without a second thought, Seth started sprinting at the sheep, and the sheep started running from him. Of course, Seth was a bit faster than the sheep, and he wouldn't let that happen. He barked at the sheep as his sprint gained even more speed, and he was at the side of the sheep herd now. He purposely bumped his body into the main sheep that was causing all the mayhem, causing it to get pushed back into line slightly.
His sprint grey even more, and he begun to slow down the herd by managing to circle it once. Then twice. Then three times.
It wasn't long before the sheep were back into their place, and they were calm again.

Seth plopped down by the herd, panting more than usually due to the heat outside. He noticed it was hotter than yesterday, and he wasn't fond of running in the heat.
"Why do you look so sad?" "I'm thinking about the economy"

Soruc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fork » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:51 am

Name: Marley
Puppies: I am one!
Crush: Eew
Mate: No thanks
My c$ store is still open! if the item or pet you want is in a locked group pm me and I'll either give you a price or notify you if it's up for trade or not. all of my prices are located in my trade rules. Happy holidays and happy trading!
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost~ » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:06 am

Canyon sat down on a small patch of grass. His orbs scanned the are for danger.

Yes, I am a horse lover. <3 I jump horses. Ever wanna talk about your jumping experiences, or just english riding in general? Feel free to PM me. :3

❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄

❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄
Frost~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby small town. » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:36 am

((Join? Wolf Hyrid/ Wolf roleplay:) viewtopic.php?f=65&t=786565)
There's an old voice in my head that's holding me backWell tell her that I miss our little talksSoon it will be over and buried with our pastWe used to play outside when we were youngAnd full of life and full of love...
made by music. ~~~~~~~~~~ exotic minds.

small town.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OneRowdyNight » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:44 am

Antebellum nodded, watching the sheep and laying next to Riki. "Hmmm..." she mumbled, standing, "C'mon kid, let's go see Aurthur."
Previously iRowdy/OneRowdyNight and all sorts of other things.

Rest In Peace Zax. I love you.
OneRowdyNight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gratefultritone » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:47 am

Erza got up to go sit closer to the heard. She watched one dog run around the sheep, doing alot of the work. Trotting over, she barked softly at a few sheep.

┍ im returning after a period of inactivity ┒
not really returning I just show up
┗ sometimes. so, unreliable but friendly┙
Gratefultritone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost~ » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Canyon saw a few other dogs and some fluffy white sheep. He slowly padded over, giving a small bark at the one closest to him.

Moonlit got up from where she was laying, giving a silent yawn. She shook her body, some ssmall clumps of dry grass falling to the ground.
Yes, I am a horse lover. <3 I jump horses. Ever wanna talk about your jumping experiences, or just english riding in general? Feel free to PM me. :3

❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄

❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄
Frost~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gratefultritone » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Erza looked around, hearing a bark. She turned in a circle, finally seeing another dog. Barking back, she trotted towards him.

┍ im returning after a period of inactivity ┒
not really returning I just show up
┗ sometimes. so, unreliable but friendly┙
Gratefultritone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frost~ » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:15 pm

Canyon turned as he heard a bark that seemed like it was a reply to him. he turned his head and saw a female shepherd trotting up to him. He gave a silent sigh as he turned to face her.

❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄

❄❅❄❅❄❅❄❅❄
Frost~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me