Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shining Sun and Moonless Night Herds

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:48 am

Drogon <3 wrote:
(my deepest apologies. i'll for sure get one up tonight. if i don't, it'll be tomorrow. sorry for disappearing for a few days..)

It's fine, we can understand that)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:20 pm

π•΅π–Šπ–™π–˜π–†π–’

Noticing that she wasn't giving him any reason to leave, which was a good sign but he glanced down towards her abdomen. A soft snort left his flaring nostrils when turned his attention right back upon the white and silverish mare. A soft smile perked upon the sides of his mouth as he watched her reactions, ears fully moving forwards and his posture changed quite differently. A loud chuckle left his maws as he nodded his head, his forelock moving against his jet black stallion's snout. "Good to hear you are doing rather good today," The stallion paused, glancing back over his shoulder to Jezibel."I can confirm that she is looking for water. I'm sure everyone is rather thirsty." Jetsam's low voice rumbled out of his throat, his dark chocolate brown orbs focus only upon the mare. He didn't need any distractions, not at the moment."Snowflake fits you. As you are white, perhaps with a bit of silver. So yes, it does fit you."A soft toss of his head, arching it slightly upwards in a more alert manner, the haunting thoughts were relentlessly mocking him. Not a single bachelor will get near his herd again. That was a mistake he won't make but his thoughts paused for mere moments when he heard the mare's last sentence. The brown optics widened out of amazement, though it didn't last when he shook his head to get his mind back into being the alert stallion he's meant to be. "Does it...hurt?" Jetsam's head tilted to the side, curiousness was expressive in the tone but his voice was squeaky and perhaps a little timid, he didn't know if that was a correct answer to question a mare about that. As this is his first time being around actual mares since the only one he was around was Felina.

π”ˆπ”©π”¦π”žπ”°

While he was searching for his sibling, he couldn't find her at all. Not a trace of that dun mare, how could she be so elusive with that dusty dun coat? The heterochromia optics landed upon a mare and...a...he didn't have a name for the other one. The mare nearly ran right into him, not paying attention much? A soft annoyed snort left his flaring nostrils when he glanced between the two, clearly they weren't a pair. He could tell, due to the other one being something...Headache for sure was incoming, it was too much for him all at once. "I rather not. I'm feeling rather secretive at the moment. I have a question for you two. Have you seen a dun mare? I need to find her." Elias' tone was rather urgent, expressing his distress for loosing his younger sister that he was tasked to watch, how unfortunate for him. If Sekhmet or Anubis found out, he'd be dead before he could even explain himself. The fear and anxiety was rising in stallion's mind, making his stomach twist into painful knots. "It's rather urgent if you needed to be informed." The mustang paint mix snorted, flicking his ears back against his skull when he glanced between the two of them. Confused on what's going on for the mere moments. Hopefully the two would understand, if they didn't? He didn't know what he'd do. His younger sister was rather more important then exchanging pleasantries.

ℨ𝔒𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔬

{Looking for her brother, I will edit this with more I get an idea for her...}
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Post

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:29 pm

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner- bi- no mares and geldings yet- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Marine/ Chocolat

The blue roan stallion -next post-

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- loner- pan- no stallion yet- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Atlantic/Chocolat

The lighter blue roan mare shook her head as she looked at the stallion. "If you're saying you can't give me what I want, there's only two things I can think of. One is that you can't protect me. I don't believe that, so the other must be it. Which is that you can't get me pregnant or something...That's fine, I don't know if I want any foals after this one. If you took me in, you could adopt her as your own. Of course...its up you...but my dad just wants to give me to a stallion that can look out for and protect me."

(That sounds odd being only 90%, but also since she already is pregnant he could just adopt Ocean as his own when she's born. It's really up to you, but Marine doesn't really know if she wants anymore foals after Ocean anyway)

Jaden- mare- 6 y- Mustang cross- loner for now- Demi- Elias could become her crush- no stallion yet- pregnant with Juni (June due date)- traveling with friend Joro- fifteen hand high black with brown eyes and white coronets, gray looking hooves- Tags: Joro/Elias

The darkly colored mare twitched her ears back, then forward again. She let some air escape her nostrils, then sucked more in. She shook her head back and forth a couple times. She noticed the stallion seemed to have two differently colored eyes. Putting that out of mind for the moment, she noticed something. He seemed a bit annoyed. She shook her head back and forth a couple more times. She noted he seemed to be checking them out in a way. She tilted her head a bit as she studied him right back. She wondered if he could tell Joro wasn't a stallion like him. We'll, he must be able to, others had been able to tell. She didn't want to think of them, they'd been jerks...His words confused her a bit, until she realized. He must mean he'd rather not give them his name. She thought that was a bit rude...though then he said he was feeling secretive. Still, she thought he could at least give them his name. She felt the gelding nudge her, and looked to Joro as he did. Sighing, she said "No, we have not, but we can help you find her. Is she...one of your mares? Either way, it sounds like she was just with you, so she couldn't have gotten too far. We'll help you search, if you'll let us." She noticed the way her friend looked at the stallion, and nearly sighed again.

Joro- gelding- 4 y- Japanese Sport horse cross- loner for now- Homoromantic, poly open (if he ends up with Elias)- Elias- SO open- Offspring: will adopt Jemini- traveling with friend Jaden- fifteen hand high black with star and snip, brown eyes- Tags: Jaden/Elias

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding twitched his ears back as well. They then pricked forwards again, as he watched the stallion. He knew this stallion must be able to tell. He was no stallion, and other horses had been able to tell. They'd been jerks, they'd chased him away...The mares had even been jerks too, going after him as well. He knew it wasn't normal, since his father hadn't chased him away. He shook his head back and forth a couple times. He let air out his nostrils, then sucked in another lungful. He let that out too, akin to the way a human might sigh. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. When he saw the look and felt something from Jaden, he looked to her. He nudged her a bit, giving her this sort of look. She looked right back at him, but seemed to relax a bit. She even offered to help the stallion. Joro said "We...wouldn't want to assume she's your mare, though. Could be a friend, could be a sister. Jaden's right, though, we're willing to help find the mare if you'll let us." He really was a sweet and gentle gelding. If this stallion needed that bad to find the mare, Jaden and Joro would help him.

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd (mainly Vanille and Caramello and foals)

The all brown stallion first looked to the foal, nodding as he looked at her. He nuzzled her a bit, saying "Yes, it was a peaceful night. No loner stallions, no predators tried to approach either. I got to sleep for once," he said. He hadn't been sleeping well lately as he kept thinking he'd hear sounds...Last night, however, he'd finally been able to sleep. He then looked at Caramello and nodded. "I'm not trying to be oppressive...but it feels like she still might think I'm being too much. I fear she might sneak out at night. That's too dangerous a time..."

(Sorry, I thought that was meant to be speech, not a question...I fixed it, he answered her)

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustand- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd

The loyal and loving but flighty and slightly jumpy mare shook her head. She glanced to her stallion, considered her mate. She'd already had four offspring for him, so she was done. She'd said so herself, she was done after four of them. He'd seemed to understand, and no longer tried with her. She allowed him to lean on her, groom her, the usual except anything during breeding season. He somehow managed to control himself. Well, he had other mares, so that helped.

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- open to be snaked away, and open to relationships with mares as well- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: herd

The down to earth and leaderly but fiery and rather energetic mare sighed. She shook her head back and forth a couple times. She looked around the herd, at the mares as well as her parents. She looked to her half siblings, quite a bit younger than her. She put her ears back, but not flattened. She then snorted and twitched her ears alert again. Her nostrils flared, as she stared out beyond their territory again. She shook her head again, and looked back to the others again.

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: herd

The seemingly cold and unfriendly, actually warm and caring one looked around. He let his eyes look to Tessa for a moment. He'd heard the sound or sounds she'd made. He noticed how she stared outside of the territory for a bit. He shook his head at this fact, and looked away before she could catch him. He didn't want her to catch him looking and get annoyed. She'd do that sometimes, get annoyed at him. He shook his head again, and lowered his head to graze.

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- APH (mustang)- lead mare Moonless Night- Demi pan- stallion: Jetsam- open for romances with mares too- offspring: Ettore, Risk, pregnant with Josephine (March due date)- 16 hand high red mare with star, snip, stockings, minimal tobiano, brown eyes- Tags: herd

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip twitched her ears yet again. She flicked her tail back and forth quickly a couple times. This month was the last month of a cycle. Of course, being that she was pregnant, that didn't apply to her. If she ended up having any others with him, she wanted the second to be a girl too. No time to think on that. She was already pregnant with this one. Shouldn't be thinking of other foals until after this one was born. She watched the stallion and white possibly silver marked mare. She only watched a moment, before looking around again. She scented water somewhere nearby, so she made a sound of relief. They just needed to walk and find it, now.

Ettore (Guardian)- gelding- 10 y- Appy APH- Moonless night subordinate/gelding- Homoromantic, poly open maybe- Snowrunner maybe- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Apache- 16 hand high bay beauty with blue brown heterochromia and minimal tobiano (neck/shoulders, back/rump), star, black and white mane and white tail- Tags: herd

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous gelding glanced around a small moment. He thought about his life, and how he had no significant other. He was already ten years of age. He'd just never met the right stallion or gelding. He honestly thought another gelding would be better, no mares to compete with. He was sure some geldings might romantically be interested in mares. They were more likely bi or pan. He shook his head a couple times, and looked at the mares and foals and Jetsam.

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: herd-> Snowrunner and Albino

The handsome but also cute gelding shook his head at the other gelding. "That's exactly the thing...geldings like us can give something. We give numbers to the herd, extra protection. We're males, so we know to protect the mares. However, since we're fixed, we also pose no threat to the stallion. That's why Jetsam has let my brother and I stay in the herd. That's um...his name, our stallion, my step dad, is Jetsam. He'd definitely accept you both into the herd." He stopped talking to look over the other gelding. "Also, just because we're fixed doesn't mean we can't have romantic feelings...You could still find love in the herd. Whether you're into mares and stallions/ males, or just males."

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- unknown (maybe Lippizaner and Appy)- Moonless Night herd member- bi- stallion: Jetsam- open to relations with mares too- offspring: pregnant with Nightlight (April due date), will have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze- 15.2 hand high white with very very pale light mane and tail, silver very light spotting maybe, blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare made a small sound. She watched him look towards her belly. She made a happy little sound, nosing at her side a bit. She couldn't quite reach her belly, maybe just barely. She gave a little squeal of delight as the foal moved again. They, she, was just big enough now that Snowfall could actually feel movement. Now, she'd be able to know the baby was okay. She was quite glad for that fact. She reached out to nose at her stallion a bit. She knew he didn't really do physical touch, so she quickly pulled back afterward. She looked towards Tiramisu and the other foal a moment. The mare they belonged to stayed away from the others...She shook her head back and forth. She focused on Jetsam again, nodding at him. She looked to the lead mare, watching her. Jezibel looked around a moment then seemed to locate something. "I think she may have just found what she's looking for. That or she can scent what direction it's in. You're right, or at least...I'm thirsty anyway. That makes me believe the others must be as well, then, I'd guess." She nodded and made a delighted sound. "well, of course the word fits me, and you can call me Snowflake if you want." She made another delighted sound when his eyes widened a bit. She shook her head back and forth as she looked at him. "No, no, it doesn't hurt. She's not that big yet, just big enough I can feel her move and know she's alright. I...think this one is going to be a girl," she admitted to him. She then noticed Risk wasn't around... She made a worried little sound, but didn't speak. She didn't know if Jetsam would get mad...but it wasn't like Risk was a mare, so it should be fine, and maybe he'd somehow bring others to join the herd.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:14 am

Vanille | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Alpine | tags: Romeo

~~ She was eating the grass and enjoying her time alongside her sister and the two foals running around themselves. She saw her mother in the distance, she was a little worried about her and hoped the stallion could not force her to breed anymore or at least give her time to make the decision. Her ears perked to the stallion coming to them, so far the stallion was being rather kind to them, but well those foals were his too if they weren't could things be different? Could he try to kill them, she thought hidden in her head.

Alpine | Shining Sun | male foal | tags:

~~ He ran around with Thunder which was was like a cousin to him, but had the same dad. He looked up to the stallion who approved them, not scared of him, but a little unsure around him. He heard that as a male he will have a little bit more harsher future than the females will have, but for now, he enjoyed his life with his family and the protection of the herd as well as his father.

Caramello | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Thunder | tags: Romeo

~~ She sighed "Well you can keep her there forever and if she truly wants a find a stallion or herd for her own, sometimes you just need to let her go as not all bachelors are strong or brave enough to get near a herd," she told the stallion. She shook her head "maybe a night is not wise time to go for a search, and I am not really even seen her do that, and if she does, you better let her go" she said.

Thunder | Shining Sun |female foal | tags: Romeo

~~ She shook her head with a nod "That's good I guess" she responded but didn't fully understand why was her father so worried about other stallions. She didn't think that every stallion could be a bad one, maybe there was some kind one too.

Coconut | Shining Sun | mare | tags:

~~ She shook her head a few times, her eyes looking to the herd and then toward the stallion approving her daughters and their foals. Usually, she could act aggressively toward stallions approving her family, but she trusted that Romeo could not hurt any of them, especially the foals which were his. She was not completely sure if she wanted or not more foals, the other part wanted more, but she was also afraid that if that stress could be too much for her body to handle she was not that young anymore.

___

Chocolat | Bachelor | Stallion | tags: Marine, Atlantic, Bluebell

~~ He felt annoyed, kicking the ground, he hated mares like this one seemed to be, came like any best friend, and thought that everything would go her way "You are very active but as I said I can't give you anything..." he said shaking his head a little bit more aggressive "I don't mean foals, as I am not interested about those, not protection either...as I don't want to" he said to her. He shook his head toward the forest near them "But I do know stallions, strong and handsome stallions nearby, which could take you in...maybe you could go there to ask them to take you" he said to her. He looked at the older stallion "Sorry dude, but your daughter is not interesting me at all, very good try thought" he said rather aggressively. He turned to Bluebell "Blue...It's not my name..." he said with a deep sigh "What are you even doing here, I thought you stayed with my cool brother?" he questioned her.

Bluebell | loner | mare | tags: Chocolat, Marine, Atlantic

~~ She scented a somewhat familiar scent of a stallion and other horses, stepping closer to the trio, overhearing some of the latest conversations "Oh come on Mr. Axstious...did you not hear what she told you? She is not like those other mares..." she spoke up as she got closer to them. Her eyes narrowed to Chocolat "Well anxious is a more suitable name for you or the way you're acting" she said with a sigh. She shook her head "Of course not, I don't follow idiots, whose head is so deep in the backside that they can't see around them..." she told the stallion.

Snowrunner | loner | Gelding | tags: Risk

~~ They shook his head "Still you didn't say, what do you want? You didn't come all this way from your herd to speak with us?" they said kicking the ground. They shook their head "What about either? What If I am not interested in mares or stallions or anything between?" they lifted their head up. They shook their head "What is thinking about this? You could go to this Jetsam, you want to go, so just go..." they responded to the mare.

Albino | loner | mare | tags: Risk

~~ She looked at the conversation going on between the two, stepping in front of her brother and facing the other gelding "Please, stop speaking about what geldings can do and what not, my brother here has not accepted himself what he is now, please stop forcing him" she said to the stranger. She looked over to Snow "Maybe we could think about this chance maybe?" she told the younger horse.

___

Coral | Nightless Night | mare | foal: Tiramisu, Stardust (adoptive) | tags:

~~ She stayed there with her foal and adoptive son. Her eyes turned to the forest other side of where the herd was. She was thinking about it for a while then did she really want to stay on this herd, the stallion didn't attract her at all and she was not even sure if she even wanted any foals with him when the time came. She felt herself being hated by the mares too, so why could she stay here? So far only reason was her daughter's young age, she needed herd protection. She shook her head, maybe when Tiramisu was much older, they could leave the herd to find their reason to live.

Stardust | Nightless Night |colt | tags:

~~ The dirty gray and silver colt stayed near his adoptive mother and Tiramisu. He didn't get near the mares or anyone on the herd, he knowed that he was hated and likely watched by the lead stallion. He knowed also that he could need to leave the herd soon if he wanted to stay alive, Jetsam could try to hurt him because he was a growing male.

Tiramisu | Nightless Night | filly | tags:

~~ She stayed between her mother and Stardust. She was only a few months old, but unlike other foals, she had not had anything to do with others, as her mother kept her distance from all of them. She didn't really know why, she never answered her questions, but she didn't want to worry her by doing it against her will.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:48 am

[dont know if you'll read this or if you do you might not respond to it Queen, but yeah, Atlantic and Marine didn't have a herd, but Atlantic had a mare. However, she had humans and returned to them when Marine was only a year old, that's why she was with her dad. She got pregnant by a bachelor stallion but he went missing one day. He could have been attacked by a bear, caught by humans, it doesn't really matter, but he's gone. I didn't want my horses all in the herds also. Since I said loners could be a thing, since people might have joined that wanted to make loners, and I wanted some of mine to be loners for any people that might join

I probably should wait for Drogon...but I'm just going to post. I want to get this done.]

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner- bi- no mares and geldings yet- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Marine/ Chocolat and Bluebell

The blue roan stallion put his ears back and clacked his teeth a bit. It wasn't like it was their fault, whatever this stallion's problem was. Maybe he shouldn't call it a problem. This stallion might consider it that himself, though. Not that Atlantic would know, Chocolat wasn't giving a straight out answer. When he did finally speak, the stallion kept his ears back. His daughter wasn't interesting, really? He made an annoyed sound, but stopped when a mare approached them. He tilted his head a bit as he looked at her. He softened up a bit, saying "Hello, miss....?" trailing off as he didn't know her name. He heard Chocolat call her Blue. Shaking his head, he waited for the mare to tell him her name herself.

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- loner- pan- no stallion yet- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Atlantic/Chocolat and Bluebell

The lighter blue roan mare narrowed her eyes at the stallion. Right, she was the one that wasn't interesting... yeah right. She kicked a hoof in annoyance, possible warning. She then looked to the mare that walked up to them. She tilted her head as she looked at her. Hearing that the mare had been with this stallion's brother, apparently, she perked up. Hearing that the other stallion was an idiot or such, she nodded. "Must run in the family..." she muttered, too quiet to hear. Looking at Chocolat, she said "If you mean those two herds, no thanks. I don't want to join a herd that's already huge. All those mares probably already have their foals too. If you mean your brother, it sounds like this mare here doesn't like him, so why would I go with him either?"

(Might have said this above, but I didn't put Marine in either herd because Romeo is my stallion and Marine is pregnant right now. The other herd I already have two mares and two geldings in. And the reason Juliet is in Sun herd is because her and Romeo's daughter is already three years old. I dint want to put more mares with my own stallion.)

Jaden- mare- 6 y- Mustang cross- loner for now- Demi- Elias could become her crush- no stallion yet- pregnant with Juni (June due date)- traveling with friend Joro- fifteen hand high black with brown eyes and white coronets, gray looking hooves- Tags: Joro/Elias

The darkly colored mare twitched her ears back, then forward again. She let some air escape her nostrils, then sucked more in. She shook her head back and forth a couple times. She noticed the stallion seemed to have two differently colored eyes. Putting that out of mind for the moment, she noticed something. He seemed a bit annoyed. She shook her head back and forth a couple more times. She noted he seemed to be checking them out in a way. She tilted her head a bit as she studied him right back. She wondered if he could tell Joro wasn't a stallion like him. We'll, he must be able to, others had been able to tell. She didn't want to think of them, they'd been jerks...His words confused her a bit, until she realized. He must mean he'd rather not give them his name. She thought that was a bit rude...though then he said he was feeling secretive. Still, she thought he could at least give them his name. She felt the gelding nudge her, and looked to Joro as he did. Sighing, she said "No, we have not, but we can help you find her. Is she...one of your mares? Either way, it sounds like she was just with you, so she couldn't have gotten too far. We'll help you search, if you'll let us." She noticed the way her friend looked at the stallion, and nearly sighed again.

Joro- gelding- 4 y- Japanese Sport horse cross- loner for now- Homoromantic, poly open (if he ends up with Elias)- Elias- SO open- Offspring: will adopt Jemini- traveling with friend Jaden- fifteen hand high black with star and snip, brown eyes- Tags: Jaden/Elias

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding twitched his ears back as well. They then pricked forwards again, as he watched the stallion. He knew this stallion must be able to tell. He was no stallion, and other horses had been able to tell. They'd been jerks, they'd chased him away...The mares had even been jerks too, going after him as well. He knew it wasn't normal, since his father hadn't chased him away. He shook his head back and forth a couple times. He let air out his nostrils, then sucked in another lungful. He let that out too, akin to the way a human might sigh. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. When he saw the look and felt something from Jaden, he looked to her. He nudged her a bit, giving her this sort of look. She looked right back at him, but seemed to relax a bit. She even offered to help the stallion. Joro said "We...wouldn't want to assume she's your mare, though. Could be a friend, could be a sister. Jaden's right, though, we're willing to help find the mare if you'll let us." He really was a sweet and gentle gelding. If this stallion needed that bad to find the mare, Jaden and Joro would help him.

Romeo- stallion- 18 y- Mustang TB- leader of Shining Sun- Heterosexual- mares: Juliet, Coconut, Vanille, Caramello- foals: Four with Juliet, Alpine, Thunder- 16.2 hand high brown with white socks and brown eyes- Tags: herd (mainly Vanille and Caramello and foals)

The all brown stallion nodded his head up and down a couple times. He sighed and said "I guess I can't...but what if she goes with a stallion that's bad? What if some stallion comes along and woos her? What if I let her go with him and he ends up being a jerk? I can't stand the idea of that..." He shook his head back and forth a couple times, then looked to the colt and filly. He nodded to her, saying "Yeah. I'm glad the bears and cougars didn't come near us last night."

Juliet- mare- 12 y- Kiger Mustand- Shining Sun herd member- heterosexual- stallion: Romeo- offspring: Maxim, Ria, Rone, Tessa- sixteen hand high golden palomino with lighter mane and tail, pink hooves, blue eyes, and a snip and odd white forehead streaking- Tags: herd

The loyal and loving but flighty and slightly jumpy mare shook her head. She glanced to her stallion, considered her mate. She'd already had four offspring for him, so she was done. She'd said so herself, she was done after four of them. He'd seemed to understand, and no longer tried with her. She allowed him to lean on her, groom her, the usual except anything during breeding season. He somehow managed to control himself. Well, he had other mares, so that helped.

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- open to be snaked away, and open to relationships with mares as well- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: herd (Coconut then Vanille mainly)

The dun filly/mare glanced around a couple more times. Her father was speakIng to Caramello and Thunder, after all. She looked over at them after a moment, feeling happy. She then walked over to Coocnut, not sure if she was the lead mare or not. She knew her own mother wasn't, not anymore, either though. "Hello Coconut," she said kindly, respectfully. She touched her nose to the older mare's, then backed up. She went to greet Vanille next, saying "Hello, Vanille."

Skylar- gelding- 6 y- Mustang AQH (mostly mustang)- Shining Sun subordinate/gelding- Panromantic, poly open- So open- has to adopt or have surrogate- handsome and cute buckskin with medium blue eyes- Tags: herd

The seemingly cold and unfriendly, actually warm and caring one looked around. He let his eyes look to Tessa for a moment. He'd heard the sound or sounds she'd made. He noticed how she stared outside of the territory for a bit. He shook his head at this fact, and looked away before she could catch him. He didn't want her to catch him looking and get annoyed. She'd do that sometimes, get annoyed at him. He shook his head again, and lowered his head to graze.

Jezibel- mare- 16 y- APH (mustang)- lead mare Moonless Night- Demi pan- stallion: Jetsam- open for romances with mares too- offspring: Ettore, Risk, pregnant with Josephine (March due date)- 16 hand high red mare with star, snip, stockings, minimal tobiano, brown eyes- Tags: herd

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip twitched her ears yet again. She flicked her tail back and forth quickly a couple times. This month was the last month of a cycle. Of course, being that she was pregnant, that didn't apply to her. If she ended up having any others with him, she wanted the second to be a girl too. No time to think on that. She was already pregnant with this one. Shouldn't be thinking of other foals until after this one was born. She watched the stallion and white possibly silver marked mare. She only watched a moment, before looking around again. She scented water somewhere nearby, so she made a sound of relief. They just needed to walk and find it, now.

Ettore (Guardian)- gelding- 10 y- Appy APH- Moonless night subordinate/gelding- Homoromantic, poly open maybe- Snowrunner maybe- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Apache- 16 hand high bay beauty with blue brown heterochromia and minimal tobiano (neck/shoulders, back/rump), star, black and white mane and white tail- Tags: herd

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous gelding glanced around a small moment. He thought about his life, and how he had no significant other. He was already ten years of age. He'd just never met the right stallion or gelding. He honestly thought another gelding would be better, no mares to compete with. He was sure some geldings might romantically be interested in mares. They were more likely bi or pan. He shook his head a couple times, and looked at the mares and foals and Jetsam.

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: Snowrunner and Albino

The handsome but also cute gelding snorted and said "I'm not forcing any horse to do anything...I'm just explaining why I'm even allowed in the herd. Well, me and my brother. No others have really joined the herd... This one mare and her adopted foal did. She...went and got pregnant by some roaming stallion. I don't know why she did that. Jetsam is a good stallion, so don't ask me why she did that." He looked to Snowrunner and said "I wanted to walk a bit...and maybe I did just want to talk."

Snowfall- mare- 12 y- unknown (maybe Lippizaner and Appy)- Moonless Night herd member- bi- stallion: Jetsam- open to relations with mares too- offspring: pregnant with Nightlight (April due date), will have Flight, Blizzard and Breeze- 15.2 hand high white with very very pale light mane and tail, silver very light spotting maybe, blue eyes- Tags: herd

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare made a small sound. She watched him look towards her belly. She made a happy little sound, nosing at her side a bit. She couldn't quite reach her belly, maybe just barely. She gave a little squeal of delight as the foal moved again. They, she, was just big enough now that Snowfall could actually feel movement. Now, she'd be able to know the baby was okay. She was quite glad for that fact. She reached out to nose at her stallion a bit. She knew he didn't really do physical touch, so she quickly pulled back afterward. She looked towards Tiramisu and the other foal a moment. The mare they belonged to stayed away from the others...She shook her head back and forth. She focused on Jetsam again, nodding at him. She looked to the lead mare, watching her. Jezibel looked around a moment then seemed to locate something. "I think she may have just found what she's looking for. That or she can scent what direction it's in. You're right, or at least...I'm thirsty anyway. That makes me believe the others must be as well, then, I'd guess." She nodded and made a delighted sound. "well, of course the word fits me, and you can call me Snowflake if you want." She made another delighted sound when his eyes widened a bit. She shook her head back and forth as she looked at him. "No, no, it doesn't hurt. She's not that big yet, just big enough I can feel her move and know she's alright. I...think this one is going to be a girl," she admitted to him. She then noticed Risk wasn't around... She made a worried little sound, but didn't speak. She didn't know if Jetsam would get mad...but it wasn't like Risk was a mare, so it should be fine, and maybe he'd somehow bring others to join the herd.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:46 am

π•΅π–Šπ–™π–˜π–†π–’

The stallion's line of sight shifted over his shoulder directed towards the lead mare, his dark observant brown optics searched across the area before moving his head to look right back at Snowfall. "If she's found it, we should probably starting moving soon. I personally would go over to that mare hiding along the outside of the herd but I'm still rather....disappointed in what she did."Jetsam's clenched jaws tension grew over the few mere seconds he glanced towards the mare. Flicking the night black pelted head right against his skull in a firm manner, keeping them firmly in place. "I wouldn't mind either, even if I have to chase out my own son. I'll be happy with a filly though. Watch her grow up. That would be a first for me." Jetsam's mouth rose into a smile for the little bit of time before he dipped his head down towards the white and silver mare, gently brushing his nose against hers before he moved to stalk off towards Jezibel. "I assume you must've found a water source for us to travel to?" Jetsam's voice was quiet, low in a manner but that's when he moved to stand beside her. Twitching his tail as if it was a snake or even a cat's tail, just the way it moved. Not that he was actually a cat. That's just weird.

π”ˆπ”©π”¦π”žπ”°

Elias' heterochromic optics shifted uneasily between the two, though a visible sign of disgust rose on his expressions when his nose wrinkled back with the assumption that Zesiro was his mare. That's disgusting. Gently shaking his head, he fixed his posture when he glanced towards the other one. He wasn't a stallion but Elias' manners didn't change from his original greeting. "If you want too. I won't make you two help me find her if you have more important matters to attend to." The stallion's orbs flicked over to the side, curious if he might just find her a few feet away from the three of them but she was a rather fast moving mare, seemed to always find ways to escape when she isn't supposed to. Elias' mind ended up wandering to a random part of his mind, the closed off part. How could he loose her? She was a dun mustang mare...He's rarely seen other horses with her coat color...Ugh. It's going to be a long day, that's all he knows, something that he had to prepare himself for.

ℨ𝔒𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔬

Horses. There were more horses? How? Wait, why did she just ask how?! "Stupid, there's going to be other horses." Zesiro's voice muttered out towards herself. How could she be that dumb that she couldn't remember that there were other horses upon lands around this world? Tossing her head, she lifted her ears forwards. Best to be alert, she didn't know if she was approaching a herd or not, might as well be safe then sorry. Any horse could react negatively towards her presence, any. A small held breath exhaled through her mouth when she lowered it gently, pulling at some grass. Hunger was causing her stomach to twist, flip, flop and knot into painful and unbearable pangs. The grass looked rather inviting to her, much better and greener then the grass she saw back on this on peninsula that she went to all the time. Dead, salty, and golden grass. Pricked at her mouth, she wouldn't be surprised if it poked in her stomach. Okay, that's not possible. A soft eye roll occurred upon her rather docile expression. Cocking her right hoof upon it's toe, she allowed her muscles to relax in the sunlight, something that she enjoyed. The sun bathing her in it's rather warm rays, expressing it's welcoming and loving embrace it had upon this land, sometimes. Depending on the weather. Her low set tail brushed against the grass blades each time she flicked it against her sides, haunches, or lower back in attempt to get rid of the rather irritating flies that decided to scramble around her. Her dark brown orbs were half closed in relaxation. If one couldn't see she was relaxed, what was the point of having eyes and observing.
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:25 pm

[Drogon: don't know if you saw this, is Zesiro by Shining Sun herd?]

Atlantic- stallion- 20 y- Mustang- loner- bi- no mares and geldings yet- Marine is daughter, wants more possibly- sixteen hand high blue roan with blue eyes and no markings of white- Tags: Marine/ Chocolat and Bluebell

The blue roan stallion put his ears back and clacked his teeth a bit. It wasn't like it was their fault, whatever this stallion's problem was. Maybe he shouldn't call it a problem. This stallion might consider it that himself, though. Not that Atlantic would know, Chocolat wasn't giving a straight out answer. When he did finally speak, the stallion kept his ears back. His daughter wasn't interesting, really? He made an annoyed sound, but stopped when a mare approached them. He tilted his head a bit as he looked at her. He softened up a bit, saying "Hello, miss....?" trailing off as he didn't know her name. He heard Chocolat call her Blue. Shaking his head, he waited for the mare to tell him her name herself.

Marine- mare- 10 y- Mustang Kiger Mustang Morab- loner- pan- no stallion yet- pregnant with Ocean (May due date)- traveling with her dad right now- fifteen point one hand high lighter blue roan with blue eyes and white socks- Tags: Atlantic/Chocolat and Bluebell

The lighter blue roan mare narrowed her eyes at the stallion. Right, she was the one that wasn't interesting... yeah right. She kicked a hoof in annoyance, possible warning. She then looked to the mare that walked up to them. She tilted her head as she looked at her. Hearing that the mare had been with this stallion's brother, apparently, she perked up. Hearing that the other stallion was an idiot or such, she nodded. "Must run in the family..." she muttered, too quiet to hear. Looking at Chocolat, she said "If you mean those two herds, no thanks. I don't want to join a herd that's already huge. All those mares probably already have their foals too. If you mean your brother, it sounds like this mare here doesn't like him, so why would I go with him either?"

(Might have said this above, but I didn't put Marine in either herd because Romeo is my stallion and Marine is pregnant right now. The other herd I already have two mares and two geldings in. And the reason Juliet is in Sun herd is because her and Romeo's daughter is already three years old. I dint want to put more mares with my own stallion.)

The darkly colored mare tilted her head as she looked at him. He really had some pretty eyes, she thought this to herself. He also seemed a bit uneasy for some reason. She immediately noticed the disgust, saying "Okay, not your mare then." She looked to her friend, seeing him watching Elias the same way. Well, he was a gelding, they could both have Elias. Though the choice was up to him, and he might not want either of them. They certainly didn't want to scare him off, either. She said "We don't...have anything important. We were just wandering, as we tend to do. We don't have a herd...didn't really want to join those two bigger herds. We've come across some stallions. Loners, but they wanted just me and wanted to drive off Joro...He isn't even a threat to you stallions, and he's my best friend, so if I go, he goes." As she thought of those two herds, she gasped. "Oh...your sister wouldn't approach a herd, would she? If she got distracted, she may have gotten near accidentally. If you don't mind her joining a herd, that's fine, otherwise...we'd better find her." She didn't know how he felt. He seemed worried and like he wanted to keep his sister with him.

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding tilted his head as well. The fact they mirrored each other so well was either odd or funny. Some stallions had laughed at the way they'd mirror each other at times. Others had called the two weird...All of those stallions had been jerks anyway. Those were the ones Jaden now spoke of, and Joro's ears went back at the mention. "Y...Yeah, they were all jerks...You don't seem to be like them though," he quickly said. He looked up as Jaden mentioned those herds. They'd been around the Moonless Night herd area, and seen the one mare that lingered away from the others. That had caused them not to want to join. The other herd they'd seen had so many mares, and two foals already.

The all brown stallion nodded his head up and down a couple times. He sighed and said "I guess I can't...but what if she goes with a stallion that's bad? What if some stallion comes along and woos her? What if I let her go with him and he ends up being a jerk? I can't stand the idea of that..." He shook his head back and forth a couple times, then looked to the colt and filly. He nodded to her, saying "Yeah. I'm glad the bears and cougars didn't come near us last night."

Tessa- mare- 3 y- Mustang TB Kiger Mustang- Shining Sun herd member- Pan- open to be snaked away, and open to relationships with mares as well- offspring- 16.1 hand high golden with brown points, mane and tail, blue eyes, white snip and odd forehead streak- Tags: herd (Coconut then Vanille mainly)

The dun filly/mare glanced around a couple more times. Her father was speakIng to Caramello and Thunder, after all. She looked over at them after a moment, feeling happy. She then walked over to Coocnut, not sure if she was the lead mare or not. She knew her own mother wasn't, not anymore, either though. "Hello Coconut," she said kindly, respectfully. She touched her nose to the older mare's, then backed up. She went to greet Vanille next, saying "Hello, Vanille."

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip -next post, sorry, but she's mentioned in Snowfall's-

Risk- gelding- 8 y- Appy APH- Moonless Night subordinate/gelding- homoromantic, maybe poly open- Snowrunner highly likely- SO: open- offspring: will adopt Cherokee- 16 hand high handsome beauty with brown eyes, dark coat, snip and stockings, pink hooves with black striping- Tags: Snowrunner and Albino

The handsome but also cute gelding snorted and said "I'm not forcing any horse to do anything...I'm just explaining why I'm even allowed in the herd. Well, me and my brother. No others have really joined the herd... This one mare and her adopted foal did. She...went and got pregnant by some roaming stallion. I don't know why she did that. Jetsam is a good stallion, so don't ask me why she did that." He looked to Snowrunner and said "I wanted to walk a bit...and maybe I did just want to talk."

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare nodded her head up and down. She twitched her ears a couple times. Her nostrils flared a bit, as well. Her tail flicked back and forth, and she said "Yeah, we should." She then realized Risk hadn't returned yet...She felt like maybe he hadn't gone too far, so she shook her head a couple times. She said "Yeah...she shouldn't have...She was already in this herd to begin with, I can't get what she was thinking." She shook her head back and forth again. She nodded her up and down in a happy sort of way. She said "I hope she looks mostly like you, though I'm sure she'll have white. I'm white, mostly if not fully so." She shook her head again at that one, then let out a breath. She sucked in more air, and looked to the others once more. She nosed back at him when he brushed his nose to hers. She then watched as he went back over to Jezibel. She decided to follow, might as well, and heard the mare say 'Yes.' She made a delighted little sound at this. She said "Um...Jezibel...we should wait for Risk." When the other mare said the water wasn't too far away, she nodded. "Okay...I guess he'll be able to find us then," she said. She nosed at the other mare then looked to the foals in the distance...and shook her head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Drogon <3 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:08 am

(yes, she could be, let me edit this after i get home from a friends house & work.)
Drogon <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:43 am

Vanille | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Alpine | tags: Romeo, Tessa

~~ She stayed silent there mostly just listening to the conversations between her sister and Romeo. Their conversation sure made her wonder about her choices, could've she not have followed Romeo and maybe found another stallion she could maybe learn to love? She gave herself to the lead stallion, but she didn't really have any feelings toward him, it was mostly just a duty she needed to fill as a grow-up mare. She took a look at the foals there, Alpine staying out of sight mostly as he was pretty shy, which was maybe good that he didn't get too close to Romeo, so then it could not hurt him when he needed to be chased out of the herd. She looked over to the sight of her mother and Tessa who approved them "Hey..." she responded.

Alpine | Shining Sun | male foal | tags:

~~ He stayed next to his mother, his eyes looking at the conversation between her aunt and father. He didn't have anything against his father, he was a cool stallion and pretty much a role model for what he could want to be when an adult, but somehow he felt rather nervous around him. He didn't fully understand why was he so mean toward other male horses, but he didn't never chased any loner mares away. He wondered if he disliked him too because he was born as a male.

Caramello | Shining Sun | mare | foal: Thunder | tags: Romeo

~~ She shook her head "I don't really know what to say about that, I guess she just needs to see it by herself, even we didn't know what kind of stallion you were when we joined the herd...we were pretty alert about you because always kind speaking doesn't say what kind of the stallion really is, I guess it just needs to be seen and learn" she said. She lifted her head a little bit "Mean stallions are usually not as good as lead stallions, they usually can't keep their mares and are easily stamped by other stallions...or even mares" she said.

Thunder | Shining Sun |female foal | tags: Romeo

~~ She nodded to her father, her head turning to the way of her mother and father, looking over to the Alpine, her aunt and grandmother seemed to join them there as well.

Coconut | Shining Sun | mare | tags: Tessa

~~ She looked to her daughters there with the lead stallion, she was not really sure yet what to even think about the younger stallion. He seemed to be nice for her dayΓΊgters and took care of the foals too, which was good, but she could not compleattely forget her former stallion Copper either. He was a kind stallion too, sometimes maybe too kind, before everything got down...She shook her head to break the past horrors coming to her mind. She took a look at the younger mare "Hi Tessa?" she answered simply.

(She is not a lead mare, old age doesn't always make you one, the trust from other mares and the stallion does and she is coming from another herd, so there is no way for her to be a lead mare in this herd and she don't even want to be)

___

Chocolat | Bachelor | Stallion | tags: Marine, Atlantic, Bluebell

~~ He shook his head, he could not understand why could not mares take the answer, no, stallions can refuse to take mares as many mares can refuse to follow stallions. He can't take any mares, especially expecting mares with him at the moment, he is in the middle of a mission, to find and kill a stallion who ruined and traumatized his whole life. He shook his head once again "Use your sense of smell, If you smelled me for far then you could've scented the other loner stallion not so far from us...I don't mean my brother, he doesn't deserve anything more than a pack of wolves behind him..." he said rather annoyed "This stallion smells full of testosterone and powerful, much stronger than I could ever be...he could accept you...and I am not going to be on your way...maybe as a stallion I could, but for now...I can't...I have some other things to be done before even thinking of mares and herds..." he said. He shook his head a little bit calmer "I am not sterile, I lied, I wanted you to get away from me...as most mares could leave at the very moment they heard that..." he said as he started to turn away "So, have a good day, maybe that stallion may give you the happiness you may need" he said as he started to move away.

(The stallion he is mentioning there is Flotsam)

Bluebell | loner | mare | tags: Chocolat, Marine, Atlantic

~~ She sighed and shook her head worriedly when the Choco mentioned a mission. She was not Chocolat's mare, she never was, but she mostly saw him as a friend. He told her about his past, about this pit black evil stallion who hunted him and his herd, when he was still with his family, how he heard later on that the stallion was challenged and brutally killed his father, how the stallion was stamped the young foals to dead and even injured the herd mares. She knowed very well that he had taken it as his life duty to find and kill this evil stallion, who could be pretty old by now if he was still even alive. She looked at the two, seeing but kind of ignoring the stallion "Well I think I did see that loner stallion roaming close by, maybe you could go to him to ask if he could want you..." she said to them. She also could want to go to him, but she was not sure if she wanted to do that now, maybe a little bit later.

Snowrunner | loner | Gelding | tags: Risk

~~ They shook their head as they listened and took a look for their sister too "...Why are you telling us about that? Whatever that mare did is not our problem or even your problem, it's her and this lead stallion problem" they said hitting the ground harder "and I can stand horses, who gossiping about other people's affairs behind their backs..." they said rather annoyed.

Albino | loner | mare | tags: Risk

~~ She shook her head and took a rather confused look when the gelding decided to speak about some mare she didn't even know and told them about what she had done "If she did that, then only one reason I think why she did that was that she is not fully accepted or trust your lead stallion? Was he there when she needed him? Guess he wasn't if she needed to look for other stallions to take her away or try to" she said. She shook her head "In my herd, or my father's herd, it was a pretty big total of 30 horses, mares, foals and sadly even half of those foals were not my fathers, only because the herd was too big and one horse is unable to keep an eye on everything or he had his favorite mares and lest favorites..." she said to them "I can't say what happened to this mares mind, but maybe she felt unwanted by the lead stallion and that's why she did what she did" she kept saying.

___

Coral | Nightless Night | mare | foal: Tiramisu, Stardust (adoptive) | tags:

~~ She stayed there with her foal and adoptive son. Her eyes turned to the forest other side of where the herd was. She was thinking about it for a while then did she really want to stay on this herd, the stallion didn't attract her at all and she was not even sure if she even wanted any foals with him when the time came. She felt herself being hated by the mares too, so why could she stay here? So far only reason was her daughter's young age, she needed herd protection. She shook her head, maybe when Tiramisu was much older, they could leave the herd to find their reason to live.

Stardust | Nightless Night |colt | tags:

~~ The colt stood still, his eyes looked to the way the herd was, and he saw the stares some of them gave their way like they'd done for many months already. He was pretty close with the herd when he joined it when his mother was still alive, but suddenly it changed, and it was getting worse after the birth of Tiramisu. He stomped the ground a little bit in annoyance 'If this Jetsam dosne't want us here, then why just don't tell us to leave? I am strong enough to protect my aunt and Tiramisu...' he thought to himself.

Tiramisu | Nightless Night | filly | tags:

~~ She looked at her mother and then the herd in the distance, she wanted to think of Jetsam as her father, but the way he or anyone acted around her, made her wonder if he really was. She was only foal at the herd at the moment, she was pretty bored she didn't have playmates, but she also felt herself an outcast. She felt the sadness from her mother, and the anger from the Stardust, she didn't truly understand, but she had already realized that they were not welcome to the herd and they may need to leave the herd soon.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:26 am

[Drogon: XD Kay
Queen: Kay, but Flotsam is like...Drogon doesn't know what they're going to do with him right now, so he's just kind of existing. He hasn't been posted yet either, as I believe they're still trying to figure him out.

Both of you: I haven't really been posting very fast anyway, because there's only three of us, but...sorry if I slow down even more. I had an infection, got antibiotics, my tooth/teeth still hurt so I think I still have an infection or something...edit: okay, mom does care a little but yeah...my pain is getting worse and now it makes me nauseous. It's not fun at all, so sorry if like...I don't post as fast or I don't post at all one day.]

The blue roan stallion snorted and shook his head, ears still back. Why would you lie about that? he didn't ask aloud. He rolled his eyes (horses can do this), and looked towards the mare. He nodded to her, then looked to his daughter again. He watched her keep her ears back as well. Her tail lashed back and forth a couple times, then he heard her snort. He shook his head a couple more times. "We'll just be on our way then," he said, deciding he didn't want to make Marine deal with this anymore.

The lighter blue roan mare kept her ears back as well. She shook her head back and forth a couple times, then looked to the mare as well. She seemed to calm down a bit, but her ears stayed back. Her tail lashed back and forth a couple times. "Just because he's powerful doesn't mean he's nice..." she muttered. She then nodded to Bluebell and said "Okay. Um...what's your name, by the way? I don't believe we got your name, he just called you Blue."

(She means Chocolat, which was probably obvious but I put this OOC just in case since there's two 'he's here)

The darkly colored mare tilted her head as she looked at him. He really had some pretty eyes, she thought this to herself. He also seemed a bit uneasy for some reason. She immediately noticed the disgust, saying "Okay, not your mare then." She looked to her friend, seeing him watching Elias the same way. Well, he was a gelding, they could both have Elias. Though the choice was up to him, and he might not want either of them. They certainly didn't want to scare him off, either. She said "We don't...have anything important. We were just wandering, as we tend to do. We don't have a herd...didn't really want to join those two bigger herds. We've come across some stallions. Loners, but they wanted just me and wanted to drive off Joro...He isn't even a threat to you stallions, and he's my best friend, so if I go, he goes." As she thought of those two herds, she gasped. "Oh...your sister wouldn't approach a herd, would she? If she got distracted, she may have gotten near accidentally. If you don't mind her joining a herd, that's fine, otherwise...we'd better find her." She didn't know how he felt. He seemed worried and like he wanted to keep his sister with him.

The cute and pretty darkly colored gelding tilted his head as well. The fact they mirrored each other so well was either odd or funny. Some stallions had laughed at the way they'd mirror each other at times. Others had called the two weird...All of those stallions had been jerks anyway. Those were the ones Jaden now spoke of, and Joro's ears went back at the mention. "Y...Yeah, they were all jerks...You don't seem to be like them though," he quickly said. He looked up as Jaden mentioned those herds. They'd been around the Moonless Night herd area, and seen the one mare that lingered away from the others. That had caused them not to want to join. The other herd they'd seen had so many mares, and two foals already.

The all brown stallion said "Yeah, I know kind words don't always mean the horse is actually kind...My own father would use sweet words. He wasn't always very nice though." He shook his head back and forth a couple times, then sighed. "Well, Tessa sure has spunk and is a spitfire. I'm sure she could take some stallions on, if one got her to go with him and turned out to be a jerk." He let out a sound what would be akin to a laugh. He then shook his head a couple times. He looked up as he saw a flash of movement, possibly. He definitely smelled a mare nearby, that wasn't his. "Do you smell that new mare?" he asked. He then made an amused little sound as he looked to Tessa and the foals a moment.

The dun filly/mare nodded her head up and down to the older mare first. "How has your day been?" she asked her. She then looked to the foals a moment, and thought of what it would be like to have her own. She didn't even have a stallion yet...Shaking her head, she said "Hello Alpine, Thunder." She then looked to both their mothers a moment. Caramello was speaking to her dad, so she focused on Vanille. She nodded to her too, asking "How has your morning been?"

(Kay, but Tessa is still going to be respectful to her)

The chestnut Tobiano mare with the star and snip -next post, sorry, but she's mentioned in Snowfall's-

The gelding looked over to where Coral and her adopted son and birth daughter were. He sighed as he looked to his mother and Snowfall. He looked to Jetsam, watching him approach Jezibel. He twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He heard them speaking about water, so he he looked towards where Coral was. He figured some horse might as well tell her. He called "We're um...mom found water, I believe we're going to start going there. If...you want to come too." He stopped calling over to her after that. The reason he said If she wanted to come wasn't because he didn't like her...it was because he didn't know if she liked them. She stayed away from the herd. It was almost like she wanted to leave.

The handsome but also cute gelding snorted and said "I'm not gossiping...I mentioned it in case your sister decides to actually go to our herd. Since that mare stays away from all of us and could make others think our stallion is aggressive. Which he isn't, he's really nice. He...has been there, for all of us, miss. Um...I don't know if I actually got your name," he said to Albino. All this talking could have just made him forget if he ever asked. Shaking his head, he said "He may be not one for physical touch much, but he's not bad...He's been working on that. I don't know why...maybe that bachelor used sweet words on her. Whatever he did, it worked, but he's clearly a jerk because we haven't seen him. I mean, we didn't really see him...I may have caught a glimpse of him but either way, that bachelor did what he wanted them left, so whoever he is, I don't like him."

The blue eyed white and possibly very, very light silver spotted mare nodded her head up and down. She twitched her ears a couple times. Her nostrils flared a bit, as well. Her tail flicked back and forth, and she said "Yeah, we should." She then realized Risk hadn't returned yet...She felt like maybe he hadn't gone too far, so she shook her head a couple times. She said "Yeah...she shouldn't have...She was already in this herd to begin with, I can't get what she was thinking." She shook her head back and forth again. She nodded her up and down in a happy sort of way. She said "I hope she looks mostly like you, though I'm sure she'll have white. I'm white, mostly if not fully so." She shook her head again at that one, then let out a breath. She sucked in more air, and looked to the others once more. She nosed back at him when he brushed his nose to hers. She then watched as he went back over to Jezibel. She decided to follow, might as well, and heard the mare say 'Yes.' She made a delighted little sound at this. She said "Um...Jezibel...we should wait for Risk." When the other mare said the water wasn't too far away, she nodded. "Okay...I guess he'll be able to find us then," she said. She nosed at the other mare then looked to the foals in the distance...and shook her head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me