RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Ouryu - 2 :: Kiri - 2 :: Zareen - 1

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:08 am

Ouryu :: Male :: 3y 8m :: Healer :: Starlight Pack :: ~Dante
    He didn't even seem to notice the original rude comment, instead focused on the fact that the lead fighter didn't seem to be hurt from tripping. That was a relief. Ouryu would have to really try not to fall asleep outside again -- he'd do his best, despite not knowing why he had in the first place. He couldn't remember falling asleep the day before at all. "I probably... was not visible, with the snow." He mumbled slowly, before his ears pricked up at the question. "Not at all! Just... startled." He hadn't been paying attention well enough to realize anyone was approaching so of course he hadn't expected to be tripped over. Likely wouldn't have even if he had noticed the approach really.

Kiri :: Female ::4y 1m :: Fighter :: Red Moon Pack :: ~no tags {mentions Raunaum, pack in general}
    She'd always preferred the colder seasons, even if it made hunting difficult. Summer was too... warm. Cooler was better, she had more energy. As it was she was fighting the urge to to just flop into the snow and play around a bit. She'd never really broken that pup-like habit, wanting to play in the snow. Probably because it had always made her mother laugh, despite her being older and clearly fading as Kiri taught herself to hunt to support them both.
    She shook her head to clear the thoughts. No point in thinking about it, her mother had died two years ago and she'd been on her own ever since. Until recent months, anyway. She needed to focusing, giving herself a final shake before padding forward and heading for where she assumed others would start to congregate. Sure enough Raunaum, the beta, came into view, perched on a boulder and others soon followed in the area below them.

Zareen :: Female :: 1y 4m :: Hunter :: Starlight Pack :: ~Skoll
    She'd maybe overslept a bit. Not on purpose! But her nest had been so warm and comfortable and just a glance outside told her all she needed to know to figure out that it wouldn't be as pleasant as inside. Unfortunately she then realized that she wasn't a pup any more, and had responsibilities. She needed to be up and awake.
    There was still bits of debris clinging to her fur as she came barreling out of the den, kicking up snow as she skidding to a halt near the lead hunter. And practically face-planted in the process as she failed to check her balance and tipped to her right. "Sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sleep so long but I'm here and awake I promise."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Needs people.)

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:34 am

Dante

Starlight Lead fighter. Tagged: Ouryu

“Good. I think you should refrain from sleeping outside or you might get hurt.” he sighed softly looking around briefly, He noticed Destiny who seemed to be searching for someone, He returned his gaze back to the healer. The Brute figured since he was here he may as well inquire if Ouryu required anything. “I was thinking since you are here now, I am going out to the borders, While I am away is there anything you require for your den? I can retrieve whatever it is while I am away.” He remained standing peering into Ouryu waiting for him to respond. His tail swiftly swayed side to side. He was honestly trying to get busy ASAP so he wouldn't be bothered later but since he noticed the Alphess he decide he should check in with her if available after he finished apologizing in a weird way to the healer.

Liberty

RedMoon Alpha. Tagged: Rau, Jessie, Kiri

“I knew I could rely on you.” He said firmly with a side nod that was dismissive. “No. Your time is appreciated. I will call for you.” Blaze was in the brute's opinion a fine example of the type of fighter he was when in the same position only Liberty was younger than Blaze is now. The pack's lead fighter position was absent and has been for a while Blaze as of now seemed to have the potential to be a candidate for the position. With some minor chiseling Blaze could be molded into a confident leader who would be good for morale if he was willing to be more social with others. Every young fighter is a little cocky. Nothing wrong with it. After a proper slug match with another wolf, it’ll knock him down a few pegs.

With Blaze dismissed he padded over to the nearby boulder Rau had rested on while they waited to be spoken with. He didn't barge into their personal space as Rau was content grooming themselves. “Raunaum…” he wasn't going to beat around the bush he didn't have the time for it so it was straight to the point, “I am forming a hunting party with Jessie and Blaze. I need you and Kiri to patrol the borders where our territory meets the Starlight’s.” he had sat back on his haunches while he was speaking looking up a bit at Rau, “Do you have any opposition?” He said firmly but with much respect for his Beta. Rau’s position was important with the pack lacking 2 other leaders he leaned on Rau heavily he greatly appreciated their resilience.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

003 | Raunaum & Elkan + Skoll & Hati

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:13 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Raunaum

4y∙Enbay∙RM Beta
tagged; Liberty(briefly), Kiri
mentions; none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
indentation Head lifting as Liberty approached them, and gave the male a friendly but placid smile. They listened as the alpha spoke, pleased to hear that they would be leading this morning's border patrol. Their once friendly though placid smile turned into a shark-like grin, "You'll get no argument from me, Liberty. It's been much too long since I've been able to check on the borders." Too long since I've taken a chunk out of those mangy mutts too. Getting to their paws, the dame shook out their fur before adding, "We'll leave right away, sir." They assured him with a growing purr. "Do be careful out there, Liberty." They added before they turned to seek out Kiri. Quickly spotting the she-wolf, they darted over. [color=#5E0591]"Hey, the two of us are heading for the Starlight border. You ready to go?" Raunaum barked, in a weird mixture of question and command.[/color]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Elkan

6y∙Male∙RM Fighter
tagged; Maison
mentions; Raunaum & Daisy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
indentationHis early morning stargazing - as he called it - was cut short when he was approached by the packs healer, Maison. The other wolf's voice ran in his ears as he slowly turned his head towards the healer. Gaze flickering to his nibling for a heartbeat before returning to Maison."Good morning Maison," he sighed with a query, "How do you do thing lovely morning?" As he blatantly looked them over with a low-key flirtatious smile. The male slowly got to his paws, took his time, and then began to leisurely stretch out his body. Joints cracking and popping in a few places brought a pleased sigh from the male, as he returned his attention to Maison. His gaze turned as another little voice reached his ear. "I think you have a tag along, Maison." He said quietly with a grimace, flicking his tail in Daisy's direction. While he had quite possibly fathered quite a few pups, Elkan was not exactly someone you'd consider a father figure. Not that he wanted to be a father - figure or not - to anyone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skoll

3y∙Male∙SL Lead Hunter
tagged; Zareen
mentions; none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
indentation Huffing in a half-heartedly playful way, the male shook his head. "I see that." Skoll returned with dry amusement. He shook his head with mock disappointment, "Well, now that you're finally awake, it's time to feed the pack. Afterward, we'll see how you've improved. So come along. I do hope you're well and truly awake." Skoll intoned dryly, as he started towards the exit of camp, padding quietly through and entering the forest. He glanced back at the younger she-wolf and hummed. " Do you know the best way to hunt beaver Zareen?" Skoll asked curiously, not quite remembering if they'd gone over it before. While it wasn't usually the first or last thing that was taught, wasn't exactly easy to do, or much fun. Patience was a requirement, and it wasn't something all hunters had. He was one of the more patient hunters, but considering the fact that he was lead hunter, it seemed like that would be a given. But considering the old bag of bones that had trained him had nob patience at all... Well. Anything would be an improvement.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hati

2y∙Female∙SL Fighter
tagged; open
mentions; Whisper

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
indentationFinally deciding to get up and get to work, after failing to get back to sleep, the broad-shouldered she-wolf got to her feet. Padding out of her brother's den with a sigh, Hati looked around the camp. There wasn't much to do at this point in time, but that could quickly change. Curling her lips back to bare her fangs the battle-scarred dame huffed, maybe I could range a spar out of someone. She mused, as her amber gaze wandered over the camp. Her gaze narrowed as she found she could find and see most wolves in the pack, but she couldn't seem to find Whisper. He always was a slippery fish. Hati mused, maybe I could spar with him. His speed verses my brute strength. It would be an interesting spar at least.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:32 am

Foxleap-Female-crush: open: Starlight pack age" 1 ADULT

She continued fighting)

Whisper-male-crush: open-age: 2 years-Starlight pack. ADULT

The black wolf was chasing rabbits. He came to camp, carrying 4 rabbits. He dropped them on the pile of food, and grabbed a piece. Whisper went over to a rock, and ate his vole there, looking around camp. He looked skininer then usual, and looked as If he were sick.
He didn't finish his vole, and went to his den.

Daisy-female-too young. Redmoon pack. Age 7 months. PUP

Looks at Elkan

"Indeed he does!" Snorts indignantly.
"Ignoring me!"
She stared at Maison, waiting for his reply

Interacts with Maison and Elkan

Rusted-male-crush- too old. Redmoon pack Age: 13 years. ELDER

The golden brown colored wolf made a loud sound, sickness catching up with him.
His voice rattled in his throat as he called for the Healer, coughing.
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ouryu - 3 :: Zareen - 2 :: Kiri - 3

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:05 pm

Ouryu :: Male :: 3y 8m :: Healer :: Starlight Pack :: ~Dante
    "Yes sleeping out here was... not wise," Ouryu agreed, distantly. Once again distracted by wondering why he'd even been outside his den in the first place. Maybe he'd just been very tired. His eyes and attention snapped back to the lead fighter once again when he spoke once more. "No. No I can not think of anything... off the top of my head that I may need." He shook his head quickly. He'd need to check his den. It was winter, some useful things were in short supply and he needed to keep an eye on it. "But I should not keep you any longer if you need to patrol," the healer noted, taking a slight step back to signify that the other could leave if he needed to.

Zareen :: Female :: 1y 4m :: Hunter :: Starlight Pack :: ~Skoll
    She was absolutely and totally awake, and would definitely do her best in hunting for the pack. They had an important job, she couldn't slack off on it. Zareen and her odd little half-hopping gait followed closely behind the older hunter with a focused expression.
    Her ears pricked up at the question that came a little while after they had left the camp behind. "Beaver..?" She definitely knew this, she was certain. "You... have to wait and ambush them, right? Because they don't spend much time on the surface." Her tail swished behind her once or twice as she answered finally.

Kiri :: Female ::4y 1m :: Fighter :: Red Moon Pack :: ~Raunaum
    Sure enough, she hadn't been around for very long before she heard her name from the direction the alpha and beta were in. And then Raunaum was heading toward where she'd decided to sit while waiting. She'd been right in assuming she wouldn't have much time before she was sent somewhere. "Well, ready as I'll ever be." She responded casually, stretching her paws out in front of her almost like a cat that had just woken up before rising fully to her paws once more. Checking the borders wasn't too bad at least, she'd get a nice walk. And she didn't actually mind the beta. Preferred them to some of the others even. "Lead the way."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:56 pm

RedMoon

Jessie- f- 4 y- Hunter- wants alpha female- Demi pan- crush: Liberty- mate: wants Liberty- skills: running, chasing things, storytelling, hunting, swimming, caring for pups- Tags: Liberty

-will be on previous page somewhere-

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: maybe Elkan- mate: open- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Elkan

The reddish-brown wolf turned blue-green eyes to Daisy a moment. "I wasn't ignoring you...I was just talking to Elkan. Of course you can go with me. What do you think, should we ask another wolf or two to go with us?" they asked. Blue-green eyes then looked to Elkan. "Good morning, I'm...I'm doing well," they said, trying not to stutter at that flirty look. They wondered if he'd want to come along with they and Daisy. "Do you...want to maybe go collect herbs with us?" they asked. He could always just make sure they were protected. He could also say no if he wanted. Maison wasn't going to force Elkan to go. They hoped he'd want to go with them, though, as it would make them happy.

Starlight

Kikui- m- 10 y- elder- homosexual and romantic, maybe polyamorous- crush: open if anyone wants- mate: had one, open again- skills: storytelling and watching over pups- Tags

The still handsome aging male -previous page-

Wolfcry- genderfluid- 1 y- young warrior/fighter- crush: maybe Foxleap- mate: too young- skills: running, jumping, fighting though still learning, sure footed- Tags: Foxleap, Destiny

The white muzzled shadowy one made a small sound. S/he flicked the white tipped tail, watching Foxleap run off...Wolfcry shook their head as they watched her go. They let out a small breath, and wondered if they should follow. They began to follow after her, and heard her fighting...something. They made a small sound, and ran over to her. "Foxleap! Are you okay?" they asked. They watched her, making sure she was okay and that the fight didn't continue.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:59 am

Foxleap-Female-crush: open-age 1 year.Starlightpack ADULT

The she wolf was on the ground, hurt. "I'm okay..." She struggled up.
She stumbled over to Wolfcry. I'm okay." She leaned against them, not putting her hind leg on the ground.

Daisy-female-too young: redmoon pack age 7 months PUP

The pup quickly turned happy. "Sure!!" Looks at Elkan. "Will you come??" Her white tail wagged in excitement
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

004 | Raunaum & Elkan + Skoll & Hati

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:10 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Raunaum

4y∙Enbay∙RM Beta
tagged; Kiri
mentions; none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
indentation Nodding as the she-wolf responded, the amber-eyed dame motioned Kiri forward as she headed towards the exit. Calmly stepping out of camp once more, the smallish lupine, started off at a quick trot, not wanting to expend too much energy before they needed to. It wasn't exactly recommended to fight while exhausted, nor was it smart unless you wanted to lose. Glancing back at Kiri as they trotted along, "Like always, Starlight wolves are challenging the border again. So if we see any of those mutts we'll be taking a chunk out of them." They intoned, with a snort before adding. If they've crossed the set border, I mean." Naum wasn't the most aggressive or bloodthirsty wolf around, but they had always been quite protective of the pack. With very little to say after the odd bit of what seemed to be both statement and instruction, Raunaum returned their attention to the world in front of them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Elkan

6y∙Male∙RM Fighter
tagged; Maison & Daisy
mentions; Starlight wolves

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
indentation He blinked Daisy seemed quite outgoing, and maybe a little demanding. Maybe she shouldn't bother them? He wondered, but I think Maison would let her know that she was getting in his way, or something to that effect. At Maison's response he couldn't help but mentally sigh. Considering that Daisy had been tagging along before Maison had started talking to him, he wasn't sure that was all true but decided to let it slide. For now. His mouth dried as he spoke, "I wouldn't be opposed, after all, someone needs to keep an eye on you two. Make sure you don't get yourselves into any trouble." Especially with the Starlight wolves still around. Oh, how he hoped that those mutts would be a long way away by the time he retired. Having to deal with their crap even after he retired would be more exhausting than it was now. Giving his coat a quick shake, to dislodge any snow clinging to his coat, the male glanced over at the entrance of the camp before returning his attention back to Maison and Daisy. "I'm ready to go when you are."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skoll

3y∙Male∙SL Lead Hunter
tagged; Zareen
mentions; Whisper & Ouryu

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
indentation The male frowned as Whisper passed by them, carrying a jaw full of rabbits. Part of him was worried about the younger male, who was quite skinny and didn't have much of an appetite. Maybe send him to see Ouryu later. The other part of him was annoyed that Whisper had left to hunt without telling anyone, without assistance. There wasn't much one wolf could hunt easily without danger of injuring themselves, and well it wasn't like the pack was going to accept eating nothing but rabbits for the rest of winter. The male huffed and returned his attention back to Zareen. Her answer pleased him, and he smiled again. " Yes, catching beaver is very much a waiting game, not only are they faster in water than we are, they spend most of their time there." He said, approval lacing his voice. "We'll spend a little time, at a nearby place where I've scented beaver recently. If we don't catch sight or scent of it, we'll leave and try our paw at Mule deer."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hati

2y∙Female∙SL Fighter
tagged; open
mentions; Whisper, Foxleap,
Wolfcry, & Blaze

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
indentation She blinked and shook her head as Whisper padded back into camp heaving a sigh. Being abruptly reminded that Whisper was a hunter and night a fighter was always a bit of a kick in the gut. Maybe once Wolfcry and Foxleap were back she could get a spar in. Unless... her amber trailed over to Blaze and once again sighed realizing that the male was getting ready to leave. Flopping onto her side with a soft half-hearted wail of despair, Hati turned her gaze upward silently. When is something exciting going to happen? Like a raid on Red Moon territory! Or a great battle between alphas! Anything but this dull existence.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:00 am

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Starlight Pack |Female | Alpha |4 years | crush: open | tags: Dante
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Destiny nodded as the wolves left to patrol a bit sooner than planned - but that was alright. The border could always be checked twice. she looked up at the sky and asked for those looking down on them to protect her pack. With a flick of her tail, her focus returned to the task at hand. Finding Dante and plan a more effective way to keep the Redmoon wolves off their territory. Her eyes scanned the clearing before landing on the Lead. She raised her voice enough to be heard but not enough to sound like an order "Dante, May I speak with you?" she asked. Her eyes glanced around seeing who else was awake for morning patrols.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
RedMoon Pack | male | fighter |3 years | crush: open | tags: Liberty, open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Blaze it just had to liberty as the alpha released him from the conversation. He turned and looked around, see if there was something else he could do in the meantime before waiting for the patrol to go out. Not fine, much blaze walked over towards the dens. Soft crunches from the fresh snow came from his footstep as slaves reached, the den he decided he was going to clean his spot out a little bit. Who knew such a tough seeming fighter would have such a soft spot for making sure his area was always kept up with. His dark coat blended in with the gentle looming shadows still remaining in the den

(I just noticed blaze and Haiti are not in the same pack However, I would be interested in then having a little run in on the border),

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:55 am

Daisy-female-too young- tags: Maison, Elkan-7 months-Redmoonpack-Pup

She leaped up, her unblind eye shining with happiness
"Yes! Im ready!"

Whisper-male-crush Hati-Starlight pack-age 2 years

There was a loud cough, and a scrambling noise from whisper's den, then silence.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me