Lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Iᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ Zᴏᴏ Oᴜᴛ Tʜᴇʀᴇ --> Now O & A

Postby zhong » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:03 am

Chicago - Female - Mexican Gray Wolf - 5 1/2 Years - Crush on Oakley -With Oakley
Chicago glanced at him. " When I was out there, " she said, " it was nice. It was a lot harder than just getting food tossed at you, but at least you could move as far as you wanted. " She let out a small huff, becoming slightly less tense. A bit lingered, but now most of it was gone. She looked the wire fencing, sadness clouding her eyes.

x
                  x
                  cody
                  he/she
                  nctzen + moa + more !!

©
                  love yourself

zhong

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:26 am

SunFall -- Lion -- Location: Outside the Lion Enclosure -- Tagꜱ: Rama -- Crush: N/A

"Psst! Hey Rama, I got out!" SunFall said outside of the enclosure."Wanna come with me? I really want to check out the zoo, and it's far too dull in that old enclosure!" She looked through the gate awaiting for a reply.

hey there!
    i'm zenisiti(zen-nis-city)
    but you can call me zen!
    my pronouns are she/her.
    pms are always open^^
    lf: 2017 store pps fairy fox
    doodle shop|th
    zenisiti

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Mari_hadalittlelamb » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:06 am

The older queen looked warily at the other lioness. "Sunfall..its dangerous....we have no place to hide were not like the other wild animals here" she tried to explain panic written all over her face. Part of her was curious...but...the zoo was her home. Rama stuck a toe out and poked the concrete withdrawing it back with a yelp. When nothing happened she took a few steps out of her enclosure. "I suppose a...teeny tiny walk...can't hurt us" she stated padding to the younger female, a bad feeling sitting at the pit of her belly.
    Mari_hadalittlelamb

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Dragon Happy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:36 pm

Gonna post soon
    Dragon Happy

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:44 pm

Taj - Siberian Tiger - 4 Years - Tags;; Titan, Vanilla, Rosaura and Marble - Location;; Tiger Enclosure

Taj slept, curled up in his den, with his tail-tip touching his nose. His quiet purrs of sleep reverberated through the small cave. The cave was on the smaller side, his sides gently brushed the cold stone walls and when he stood, his ear-tips brushed the roof. He lifted his head sleepily at the sound of voices making their way down to his side of the enclosure. He stretched before standing and padding outside. His amber eyes widened at the sight of Marble talking to two owls and a bat. He padded over. "What's going on...?" He asked cautiously, unsure what to think. He noticed the glint of metal dangling from the bat's mouth and glanced questioningly at Marble.

x
        feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
        dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
        so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
        have forgotten something <3
        toyhouse | da | Mythz#9104

Mythz

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:54 am

| R O S A U R A .

────────────────────────────────────────
        【 Fruit bat || One year || Tiger Enclosure/outside || tags: Vanilla, TItan, Marble, Taj || 】

Rosaura felt a surge of pride as she grins, keys in mouth. It was the same feeling she got whenever the humans applauded her performance. The small fruit bat noticed another tiger emerge from the cave and waved a friendly hello before gliding down onto the lock, latching onto it with her small clawed wings as she stuck the key inside and twisted it. The metal contraption made a clicking noise and Rosaura nearly fell before she caught herself within flight. " Alrighty! Its open! "
    she/her . bisexual . enfp
    mochachii

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:43 am

Vᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ -- Bᴀʀɴ Oᴡʟ -- Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; Tɪɢᴇʀ Eɴᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ -- Tᴀɢꜱ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ, Rᴏꜱᴀᴜʀᴀ, Mᴀʀʙʟᴇ, Rᴀᴊ -- Cʀᴜꜱʜ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ(?)

Vanilla was startled to see another tiger walk out from hiding, and she ruffled her feathers in light surprise. When he spoke questioningly to his roommate, she tilted her head slightly to listen in. She glanced back at Titan to see his reaction.

Mᴀʀʙʟᴇ -- Bᴇɴɢᴀʟ Tɪɢᴇʀ -- Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; Tɪɢᴇʀ Eɴᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ -- Tᴀɢꜱ; Tɪᴛᴀɴ, Vᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ, Rᴏꜱᴀᴜʀᴀ, Tᴀᴊ -- Cʀᴜꜱʜ; X

When she heard something step out of their cave from behind, she swiveled around to find that it was only her other roommate, Raj. She sighed in a bit of relief, and answered his question. "Can you believe it?" she began, a smile beginning to creep on her face. "These guys are helping us out. They seem to mean it." When Rosaura announced that the gate had been opened, she let out a satisfied grumble, walking foreword to push it open further. "C'mon, Raj. It'll be fun. Imagine all the human things we could destroy." she said in a joking tone, secretly having plans once she got out.

Oᴀᴋʟᴇʏ -- Gʀᴀʏ Wᴏʟғ -- Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ; Wᴏʟғ Eɴᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ -- Tᴀɢꜱ; Cʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ -- Cʀᴜꜱʜ; Cʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ

"You were out there once?" Oakley started, his ears perking up with interest. It sounded hard, living in the wild and fending for yourself. He never knew that. But, it sounded kind of cool. Going out and hunting for something, searching for food instead of having it handed to you. It would've been nice if they were given live food once in a while, but the zookeepers didn't seem to like that. It would've been nice if they also let them roam once in a while, but they also didn't like that! It was confusing, the way humans acted. And he never questioned it once until now. How strange. Well, maybe they ought to try it themselves? "Hm. They do like to keep us in here." he mumbled, looking at the ground and thinking wistfully about the outside world. "Maybe.. we could get out and explore sometime? Surely they can't keep us in here forever, right?"
    Last edited by sugarbird on Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    sugarbird

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:05 am

Titan | Barn owl | 4.5 years | Crush: Vanilla (?) | Tags: Vanilla, Marble, Rosaura, Taj | Location: Tiger enclosure

Titan watched everything that was going on and was about to fly towards Rosaura before he spotted another tiger walking out of the shadows. His feathers ruffled up in defense for a moment until he noticed he wasn't attacking. His feathers smoothed down before speaking to Taj. "We are escaping, Vanilla and I are helping the others get out." He nodded before flapping his wings a few times. "I have so much energy, I want to just get out of here and feel truly free again.... do you want to come with us in our search for freedom?" He hoots quietly before spinning his head around a bit to scan the area before turning his head towards Taj again. "Humans are never locked up in cages, why should we be locked up when they can roam freely?"
    Faemyse

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby zhong » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:25 am

Chicago - Female - Mexican Gray Wolf - 5 1/2 Years - Crush on Oakley -With Oakley
    " I was out there for a while, yes, " she said. Her eyes seemed a little less sad now. " I'd love to get out again, don't get me wrong. I just think we'd get caught and who'd know what would happen.. " Her voice faded from her normal, stern tone to a calm and timid mutter. She didn't want to get hurt, and she didn't want to scare anybody. Humans were often scared of her when she was out in the wild, and she didn't need that happening again. She also wanted to get out as well. She sighed quietly, a bit scared about what would happen.

x
                    x
                    cody
                    he/she
                    nctzen + moa + more !!

©
                    love yourself

zhong

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:20 am

Taj - Siberian Tiger - 4 Years - Tags;; Titan, Vanilla, Rosaura and Marble - Location;; Tiger Enclosure

Taj had never been so surprised before - except maybe when he first met Marble, her being a white tiger and all had surprised him. "Escape? But... None of us know how to live without human help." He paused, then shrugged away his niggling doubt and followed Marble after the owls and bat spoke. "Okay then - I guess... We'll be fine." He nodded. He smiled slightly at Marble's comment and replied. "I guess. Let's go!" His ginger pelt prickled with unhelped excitment and he couldn't believe what they were about to do.

x
          feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
          dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
          so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
          have forgotten something <3
          toyhouse | da | Mythz#9104

Mythz

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes