The Bitter Snows (v 1.2)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: The Bitter Snows (v 1.2)

Postby na'vi. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:23 am

I L L I A X
"Uncertainty is the most stressful feeling."
♀ | 3 ½ Years | Snowstar Hunter | Crush: Open | Tags: Spirit |

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Illiax was already wandering the territory quietly, the lithe female
slept little that night but her senses were still sharp. She stretched
as she walked, she was previously curled on a small outlook
watching the small herds that were slowly recovering from the
winter emerge from the dense woods that they sought shelter in. Liax
walked forward, pushing the serene imagery to the side of her mind as
Spirit's scent crossed her path. She hadn't met the female properly, only
known of her name. Liax approached quietly- the new shoots of weeds
folding around her ginger steps. "You're Spirit, right?" She
asked softly with a small smile, crouching to lap at the water for a few moments
before pulling her maw to a close.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:32 am

H A N N
"Stand Firm. You'll Be Alright."
Male || 4 Years || SnowStar Alpha
Tagged; Wilde

Hann turned, laying beside her in the snow. His tail curled slightly, and he nodded. "You are very wise, Wilde." He pressed his tongue softly against her muzzle, giving it a lick. She would make a wonderful mate, and Alpha female. Strong and loving.. it was exactly what he needed. Someone that could support him in life, and help him make decisions. His thoughts were followed by another lick to Wilde's muzzle, and he breathed warm air against her fur, gently nuzzling under the Fae's neck. Hann wanted to show her affection, and he felt horrible for constantly leaving her on her own, but it couldn't be helped.

S P I R I T
"Life Breaks You, So Stay Strong, My Dear"
Shewolf || 3 Years || SnowStar Huntress
Tagged;

The white Fae's head turned quickly, her pale blue eyes landing on the shewolf. She jumped almost immediately, quickly checking her scent, only easing up when she realized it was a fellow Snowstar. She didn't recognize all the wolves, which was due to get isolation from the pack. Only the most noticeable where remembered with ease, like Hann, Wilde, and Rowena, as well as Persephone,the pup she visited often.
"Yes." Spirit responded, her eyes glazing over with a somewhat careless expression. It wasn't intentional, but the young Fae had already lost interest in most things after the seemingly reoccurring pack drama with the brutes. "How can I help you?" She asked, in a soft voice, though the dullness within was very obvious, as well as in her expression. She didn't care about much anymore.

P E R S E P H O N E
"Rest, My Sweet. Mother Loves You."
Shewolf || 4 Months || SnowStar Pup
Tagged;

The young shepup shifted over, turning on her side. She slept peacefully, her tail curling and flicking gently against a few sprouting fronds of grass. Persephone turned over, belly up as she nestled close to the nearest shewolf.

R A G N A R
"If You Poke The Beast, Be Prepared To Loose Something."
Male || 3.5 Years || DarkStorm
Tagged; Koda

Hearing his name and the greeting, Ragnar lifted his head, turning to look over at the passing wolf. Recognizing it to be Koda, he dipped his head, somewhat politely. Though not fond of dealing with others, he did make sure to respect the higher ranks, well enough. Being that Koda was not just of a higher tank but a healer who took care of others, he got more than most other wolves, though they rarely spoke to eachother. A simple, polite greeting seemed to be enough for Koda, and Ragnar, though unsaid, agreed.

M I N E R V A
"Something Will Always Try To Stop You. Don't Let It."
Shewolf || 6 Months || DarkStorm Pup/Apprentice
Tagged;

Minerva was up a bit earlier than usual, carrying a stick in her jaws. She shook her head back and forth, amusement in her eyes. The young female wouldnt have been up just yet, if it hadnt been for her desire to practice. Seeing that she was a bit older, the Fae was able to begin practicing, learning to hunt and fight for the pack
She turned her head quickly, almost slapping a near by female in the leg. At the growl, her ears flattened and she was stunned briefly, before turning and running away in the oposite direction, playing just like before.

K H E E
"Seek Truth and Peace. It Alone Will Sustain You."
Male || 3.5 || Loner/Rouge
Tagged; Luna, Levi

Khee's head shot around quickly at the voice of another unfamiliar wolf. His fur bristled and his ears flattened, obviously annoyed. Why couldn't he be left alone? First the confusing Fae, and now this male? He would have already been asleep if Luna hadn't shown up, and taken what was left of his meal! As soon as he was gone, Khee released a sigh and shook his head, turning into his den with a small limp.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:39 am

I L L I A X

Illiax couldn't help but feel a tinge hurt by the dismissiveness and dull the female
sounded though the small fae brushed it away- she was just sensitive and it was
something Liax would certainly have to work on. "I didn't mean to startle
you, I'm Illiax, or Liax. I stay out here most nights and wandered onto you."
She said
quietly, though Liax wasn't sure why the fae was out here.."If you don't mind me
asking, why are you out here? I try to stay out of pack drama but...it's not often I see
packmates out and about this early."
She quiried gingerly- worried that she'd upset
her new found company. Liax sat down, swishing her tail to her side and out of the
weeds that threatened to ensnare themselves in the fur on her tail.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:01 am

H A N N
Tagged; Wilde

Hann turned, laying beside her in the snow. His tail curled slightly, and he nodded. "You are very wise, Wilde." He pressed his tongue softly against her muzzle, giving it a lick. She would make a wonderful mate, and Alpha female. Strong and loving.. it was exactly what he needed. Someone that could support him in life, and help him make decisions. His thoughts were followed by another lick to Wilde's muzzle, and he breathed warm air against her fur, gently nuzzling under the Fae's neck. Hann wanted to show her affection, and he felt horrible for constantly leaving her on her own, but it couldn't be helped.

S P I R I T
Tagged;

Spirit watched the shewolf carefully, tilting her head. She wanted to chat now? The snowy furred shewolf shook her head, groaning inwardly. Very well. "Because I have a duty to the pack." The Fae said, jumping directly to the point. "And I no longer care to be around the pack, so I wish to get it over with before things get busy, later in the day." Maybe it sounded silly to some degree, but she was being honest. The only reason she remained in Snowstar, was because she was familiar with the territory, and a small Fae such as herself would find it difficult to be alone. Not because she would want company, but because company- especially that of sly rogue males- would be sure to find its way around, and back to her.

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

The young shepup shifted over, turning on her side. She slept peacefully, her tail curling and flicking gently against a few sprouting fronds of grass. Persephone turned over, belly up as she nestled close to the nearest shewolf.

R A G N A R
Tagged; Koda

Hearing his name and the greeting, Ragnar lifted his head, turning to look over at the passing wolf. Recognizing it to be Koda, he dipped his head, somewhat politely. Though not fond of dealing with others, he did make sure to respect the higher ranks, well enough. Being that Koda was not just of a higher tank but a healer who took care of others, he got more than most other wolves, though they rarely spoke to eachother. A simple, polite greeting seemed to be enough for Koda, and Ragnar, though unsaid, agreed.

M I N E R V A
Tagged;

Minerva was up a bit earlier than usual, carrying a stick in her jaws. She shook her head back and forth, amusement in her eyes. The young female wouldnt have been up just yet, if it hadnt been for her desire to practice. Seeing that she was a bit older, the Fae was able to begin practicing, learning to hunt and fight for the pack
She turned her head quickly, almost slapping a near by female in the leg. At the growl, her ears flattened and she was stunned briefly, before turning and running away in the oposite direction, playing just like before.

K H E E
Tagged; Luna, Levi

Khee's head shot around quickly at the voice of another unfamiliar wolf. His fur bristled and his ears flattened, obviously annoyed. Why couldn't he be left alone? First the confusing Fae, and now this male? He would have already been asleep if Luna hadn't shown up, and taken what was left of his meal! As soon as he was gone, Khee released a sigh and shook his head, turning into his den with a small limp.
My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:26 am

I L L I A X

Illiax nodded quietly, it was honorable she'd give spirit that much though
it did make Liax feel bad for the fae that she stays away from the pack.
From the short time Illiax spent alone as a youngster she knew it
wasn't enjoyable, atleast for her. "Do you like the solitude? The
peace of it I mean?"
She blurted out but a look of regret contorted her
usually soft and worrysome features. "You don't have to answer that." She
added quickly- her ears flattened slightly, she worried she was being rude or
intrusive.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:38 am

H A N N
Tagged; Wilde

S P I R I T
Tagged; Illiax

Her eyes narrowed slightly, clouding over as she looked at her white paws. "I was never a social wolf to begin with. So its fine... though I was better before-" Spirit cut herself off immediately. There was no need to go into her brother's disappearance, and easily assumed death. It was no one else's business, especially since he left the pack to become a loner. "Anyways, things are different now, and yes indeed, I find it better."

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

R A G N A R
Tagged; Koda

M I N E R V A
Tagged;

K H E E
Tagged; Luna, Levi

My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:46 am

I L L I A X

Illiax rolled back on her haunches as if in thought, her eyes were
glazed over as she relived some parts of her memories. "I liked the
peace of being alone. No drama, just myself and my thoughts. But I like
the company and the reassurance of protection.."
She said quietly, just
babbling for a few moments before her gaze seemed to sharpen and she shook
her head, "That's the past though. Some wolves are better suited for
a life of partial society. Though I think everyone needs someone at some point. A
friend i suppose- or a support system."
She finished with a small smile to
the fae. Illax dug at the dirt nervously for a moment before the small hole was
just the right size to fit her petite paw. "I didn't mean to intrude." She
finished quietly- wanting to rid herself of the feeling she got when she thought
she had asked too many questions of one wolf. Not every wolf wants to open up, she
doesnt like to. Often times her past is only revealed when she's deep in thought.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:53 am

H A N N
Tagged; Wilde

S P I R I T
Tagged; Illiax

"It's alright." Spirit said slowly. "I used to believe that. And that led me chasing after males that broke my heart." The Fae smiled weakly, pain showing in her eyes, though part of it was determination. It was obvious she had no more interests in chasing after romance. "I was born a Loner, and I'll die a loner."

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

R A G N A R
Tagged; Koda

M I N E R V A
Tagged;

K H E E
Tagged; Luna, Levi

My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:30 pm

I L L I A X

"I was born to a rouge. My father was an Alpha but his pack
rejected me, as not only did I have 'dirty blood' I was the runt."
Liax said
quietly- her eyes glazed over with the painful memories but she brushed them
away- unsure of why she was entrusting this information to this female. "But
I think I like the protection of a pack...the security in it."
She said softly, ears
perking up to hear anything or anyone who might be wandering around. "I think
I'm not cut out to be alone all the time."
She said with a shrug before drawing in
a breath and continuing "I don't like pack drama but the company sometimes
is nice. Plus the chances of getting a meal are greater."
She said with a chuckle. The
fae obviously took pride in being part of the pack and being a hunter.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:41 pm

H A N N
Tagged; Wilde

S P I R I T
Tagged; Illiax

Spirit forced a small chuckle, sitting up and shaking out her coat. "Than that seems to be the difference between you and I, Illiax." She shrugged. "Protection and security? Maybe at one point I was glad to have it, but dying doesn't scare me anymore. I will avoid it, of course. But with the war approaching- it doesn't matter."

P E R S E P H O N E
Tagged;

R A G N A R
Tagged; Koda

M I N E R V A
Tagged;

K H E E
Tagged; Luna, Levi

My lovely son <3 Image

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me