w a n d e r l u s t [➵ ✿ -- wild horse roleplay

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

[2]

Postby LilHoneyBee » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:18 am

x
x

AN AFFAIR TO REMEMBER

i. alfie ii. stallion iii. fifteen iv. fresian v. 16.1hh vi. mares; n/a vii. legacy; n/a

tags; supernova

alfie noticed the mare looking over his dark pelt. the ebony stallion was in his prime, he was not worried one bit about this mare not feeling safe under his watch. his nose twitched as her body reacted to his company. she was getting deep into heat, and he surely wanted to fix that sooner than later. as she spoke her name, he noted it. supernova he recited in his head, but then once again out loud. "well, it's a pleasure to meet you, nova," he paused, going against his best judgement. however, alfie was confident in himself getting this mare. "would you like to join me? it would be wonderful to have you." he quickly added, his ears pushing up to listen to her words. normally, alfie would not be so forward and take his time courting a mare, but he really wanted nova to join him and then go off and find some more mares. alfie was ready for a big herd and was going to do it this year. his attention diverted to the area around him, making sure no threats were close by. while alfie would totally fight to keep nova, he'd rather not. he could easily be hurt and lose his opportunity for the year and be forced to go back to that horrible bachelor herd until he healed. he looked back to nova, he wanted to make sure that she knew he was interested in her words. if she were to accept, he'd want to cover her as soon as possible. just in case another stallion were to come around, that would make sure to further his lineage no matter what the outcome.

x
x

ALADDIN'S TREASURE

i. ahli ii. stallion iii. eight iv. lusitano v. 15hh vi. mares; n/a vii. legacy; n/a

tags; valentino

ahli was happy to hear her returned flirtatious introduction. this was going very well, he noted. his nose twitched at her quite deep heat and he wanted to jump on that problem, now. it was a scream to other stallions that there was an unclaimed mare and while ahli wasn't scared of a conflict, he'd rather be on the look for mares more than fighting another stallion. "the pleasure is all mine, valentino." he said, her name rolling off his tongue like silk. he looked her body up and down, noticing that she was quite young. besides her age, she seemed very mature and she was tall. taller than him, actually. however, she would be an amazing female to carry on his lineage. "i presume you're alone, and if you're not you don't seem to have a stallion very interested in keeping you around. i however, would be quite interested in keeping you around. would you like to join me? to be my first mare of the season and to help me further my lineage?" he questioned, his tail flicking impatiently. ahli wasn't one for small talk, he just wanted to pick up a mare and move on to find the next and his patience was quickly withering. his eyes diverted to the area around him, seeing nothingness. he'd most likely have to travel to find more mares as valentino was actually the first one he'd seen in quite some time. he wondered if val was dominant or not and if she would be his lead mare. like he noted earlier, she was quite young, but so was he and that surely didn't stop him from courting.

x
x

BLOODY MISTAKE

i. missy ii. mare iii. fifteen iv. thoroughbred v. heat; two vi. stallion; n/a vii. legacy; n/a

tags; open!

here

x
x

PAINT THE WIND

i. whinnie ii. mare iii. ten iv. pinto x quarter horse v. heat; three vi. stallion; reserved vii. legacy; n/a

tags; azimuth

whinnie watched this stallion's every move, her dark eyes looking him up and down flirtatiously. he was muscular,obviously in his prime and surely knows what he wants. she felt his nose trailing down her rump and his teeth pulling at her shedding winter fur. whinnie was having some issues shedding this year, so she really appreciated his help. her tail flicked again as he spoke and introduced himself. she would have loved to see his reaction to calling him something other than his preferred calling, but decided against it. "well, azimuth, i am paint the wind. but whinnie is fine if that's what you prefer." she simply said, her dark eyes meeting his once more. she hadn't seen another horse that looked just like they had in so long, so it was nice. she knew their foals would be outstanding. she decided to take this into her own hands. "and yes, before you ask, i will join you." she said, giving him a bit of a smirk. she wondered how he would react to this quick jump. whinnie was extremely ready to be within a herd and get rid of this horrible heat that was getting worse by the minute. she was sure azimuth would be quick to jump on her problem, so she wasn't worried one bit about that.

x
x

ONE WAY TICKET

i. tiki ii. mare iii. eleven iv. clydesdale v. heat; one vi. stallion; res. vii. legacy; n/a

tags; solstice

the dark clydesdale walked quietly, her large hooves squishing the mud. her throat burned with thirst and she had finally found her savoir; a river. she took off, lowering her muzzle to the cool water and taking a swig. instantly, her throat was soothed. as she finished drinking, she rose her head up and looked around. she was quite lonely. tiki was a very talkative mare when she found someone she liked and missed that company. she had been alone for almost a week now, not even a whinny hit her ears. the only thing she heard was crickets, wind blowing through the grass and her breathing. she walked from the rushing water, her head low. the wind blew harshly, the scent of another equine hitting her nostrils. while he was not close, he had been here before. perhaps just a hour or so ago. she headed in the direction she presumed this stallion had went. she was excited to finally have someone to speak with, however hoped that this stallion wasn't disrespectful. as she walked, she thought of every possible scenario that could play out once she finally met up with this male. she just wished for someone to speak with and if he was far too small or seemed rude, she would flee.

she walked for a short moment before she finally came to an open valley, the tree line beckoning her with shade. the heat had become unbearable and she just wanted to relax for a few minutes. she walked closer, taking a deep breath as she felt her body instantly cool under the shade of the dense tree line. her eyes glanced around for a short moment before noticing a large dapple grey stallion. she hadn't seen such a type of horse before. so tall, but yet not overly stocky like she. her was not a shire, or draft. but simply something like a thoroughbred or warmblood. her interest perked as she looked him over. perhaps he would speak with her? he seemed quite tired and so was she, so she decided to just rest for a short moment and if he wanted to interact, he could easily come say hello. she didn't want to seem like a burden.

x
x

DESTIN TO DREAM

i. destiny ii. mare iii. ten iv. dutch warmblood v. heat; two vi. stallion; n/a vii. legacy; n/a

tags; orion

destiny kept a close eye on him, her right hoof still pushed forward ready to dart at any time. as he got closer, she was happy to see that he was not trying to hurt her. his body language seemed sweet and careful. his voice quickly broke the silence, making her head snap up in surprise. the words he said seemed very formal, but she was happy to see that he was respectful enough to note her uncomfortable stature and keep his distance. as he reached his muzzle out to her, she slowly leaned towards him, taking in his scent. as she looked over him, she noticed that he was quite young. younger than she. regardless of his age, he was respectful, fairly tall and handsome. at his compliment, she gave a small smile. perhaps he wasn't like her old stallion. maybe he actually cared. she quickly took his name to heart and made sure to remember it. "i am destin' to dream.. you may feel free to call me destiny." she said, flicking her light tail. "i apologize for acting so disrespectfully. i was mistreated in the past and don't think i could handle it again . . but you seem very respectful." she said, giving him a thankful smile.

x
x

LIGHT THE NIGHT

i. lynn ii. mare iii. five iv. mustang v. heat; one vi. stallion; n/a vii. legacy; n/a

tags; open!

here
LilHoneyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two.

Postby baby blue » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:42 pm

𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚊
    ──────────────────────────────
    [mare] [five] [heat two] [no stallion] [no foals] [open]
    brina weaved her way through the trees, her sorrel coat easily camouflaging her from the outside plains. she almost always stuck to the trees as she was never one for the center of attention and she had absolutely no desire to mingle with other horses. she was an outcast and since she could never quite seem to stay in a herd, brina deemed it that she should never be in a herd. now she knew that she couldn't avoid being snaked by a stallion should one come along her path, but she was darn well going to try and avoid one. she didn't know many who actually traveled in the trees and if they did, brina had never come along their path, which seemed weird in itself.

𝙾𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚊
    [mare] [six] [heat two] [no stallion] [no foals] [open]
    orana stood on the crest of the hill, her head slightly raised to look over the lands. as she surveyed, an intense itching sensation came over her and she slowly dropped to the ground to roll over as the spot was unreachable by her mouth. orana rolled over three times before getting to her feet. she shook the dirt from her fur, watching the cloud form as she did so. she didn’t quite expect that much dirt, but then again she was mostly white. orana snorted in displeasure and trotted down the hill, headed for the lake that every horse seemed to use as a watering hole. she made a brief visit to plunge into the murky water to try and cleanse the rest of the dirt from her coat and was mostly successful. when she got out, she once again shook her coat out to get rid of as much water as she could. orana then headed back to the hill she originally stood on. she could typically be found on this hill as she mostly used it to catch sight of the many herds and see if there was a stallion she could attempt to approach. she was just going off appearance from her perch, so she didn’t entirely know the personality of the potential stallion she chooses. she just prayed it would be the right one.

𝙻𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒
    [mare] [seven] [heat two] [no stallion] [no foals] [open]
    laini stood between one of the several breaks of trees along the forest. her head was lowered to the ground as she brushed her lips along the top of the grass in disinterest. she huffed out a breath of boredom, head raising to survey the land before her. she knew there were several horses among her, but she didn't feel the need to move and find them. albeit she did feel the need to move to a water source as her parched throat was thrust to the center of her attention. laini plodded off towards the nearest water source, the lake. the lake was a shared water source among the herds around it and laini was almost absolutely positive she would encounter another horse there as well. she sighed in relief as she crested one of the hills that overlooked the lake. like she had predicted, other horses were there, but laini made them out to be of no threat. she headed down to the shore and stood at the edge of the water, the tiny waves lapping over her hooves. she once again lowered her head to the ground and drank from the lake, the grainy texture of the water from the sediments not bothering her as she had been used to them for quite some time. while she drank, laini kept her eyes scanning the shores of the lake in front of her for any potential dangers, her muscles somewhat tensed in preparation to flee if need be.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: w a n d e r l u s t [➵ ✿ -- wild horse roleplay

Postby Blumenkranz » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:55 am

Roulette//11 years//Bachelor//Tags: Missy
    Roulette frowned when no one returned his calls. How annoying. He looked around, his gaze settling on a nearby herd. The herd consisted of a few mares and foals along with a single stallion, who had noticed Roulette’s gaze and was now staring at him. Roulette snorted and looked away. He wasn’t afraid to fight for mares, he’d gladly do it, but he knew that by fighting he was risking injury. He wanted to see if he could find a lone mare before resorting to fighting. He looked around once more. He eventually spotted something that interested him, a lone horse. His ears pricked in interest when he realized that the lone horse was a mare. A mare without a herd, maybe this was his chance to start a herd of his own. Growing excited, he cantered towards the mare, neighing to her to catch her attention.

Lucina//5 years//Lone Mare//Tags: Lynn
    After some time, Lucina had decided that she has had enough rest and wanted to get moving again. She got to her feet and shook out her mane before moving into a trot, away from the tree she had been laying under. She knew that there was a water hole nearby, maybe she could find some horses there? She trotted in silence for several minutes, and could soon see the water hole up ahead. However, the water hole was not the only thing that came into view. Lucina saw another horse, a palomino mare. She looked alone. Lucina slowed her pace, watching this new horse carefully. Lucina was a bit hesitant, but she knew that there was safety in numbers. She approached the other mare, brown eyes studying her curiously. ”Hello!” She greeted, coming to a halt a few feet away from the other mare.

Zelda//14 years//Lone Mare//Tags: Cassiopeia, Juliet, Eros
    Zelda lifted her muzzle from the ground, chewing on a mouthful of grass. The world around her felt strangely empty. She hasn’t seen another horse since she lost her previous herd. Every now and then she heard horses calling in the distance, but hasn’t actuakly seen another horse like herself. With a huff, she trotted on, wanting to find some place that was more populated. Like any herd animal, Zelda did not like to be on her own. She wanted to be around other horses-mare or stallion, she didn’t really care. She didn’t have a place in mind, she was just going to trot and see where she ended up. Eventually she reached a creek, where a few horses were standing around. Zelda pricked her ears in interest. There were three horses there, two mares and a foal. With how they were standing, they didn’t seem to be a part of a herd. Zelda nickered a greeting to the other horses, then stopped by the water’s edge. She lowered her head to drink, looking curiously to the unfamiliar horses.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me