Disasters along the path ~Husky rp~ NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTING

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Disasters along the path ~Husky rp~ NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTI

Postby love.pigs » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:14 pm

(Lol you could either be talking about King and Nadiine or about Duo, Dakota, and Acrylic. Might be best to determine who)

[Ooopppss sorryy :shock: She'll be near King and Nadiine]
love.pigs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFoxx21 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:28 pm

(Hi! Sorry, I've been busy lately.)

-Rustic-

Rustic sniffed though the undergrowth. Nothing here. She lifted her head and sighed. The old log where they lived was too small, too undefended, and had little to no prey. We really need to move... soon. Genji depends on me. I can't let him down. No way, we'll stick together. Always. Rustic peered into the log. In the dim light of sunset, she only made out the outline of Genji, curled up. His chest was falling and rising evenly. Genji's been looking thin lately. I have to hunt more. She set her jaw and set out towards the snowy forest. Before entering, she looked back at Genji. Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

-Genji-

Genji slowly blinked open his eyes. He yawned, making his way to his feet, before bumping his head. He winced, remembering how they had to make camp here during that awful snowstorm. He smacked his lips, and pulled himself out of the log. With a sudden feeling of guilt, he realized Rustic had probably gone to hunt again. Rustic always takes care of me. I can't let her do it all by herself! He trotted off to the nearest river.
When he got there, he realized most of the river was frozen. However, the part near a waterfall was not, so he ran over to it in anticipation. He reached a paw in, and brought out a tiny sparkling silver fish. YES!! Rustic will be proud of me. He suddenly saw a huge trout swimming towards him. He was elated. Whoo! Now we can actually have a meal! He leaned fowards to catch it, when he realized that the trout was too far for him to reach. He growled in disappointment I-It's HUGE! But I can't reach it. No. I have to reach it. For our survival. He jumped into the frozen river with a splash, shivering at the cold rushing water. He swam over to the fish, and grabbed it with his jaws. YES!! I've GOT... Oh no. His excitement turned to dread as the powerful thrust of water sent him towards the waterfall. No. NO! I can't die! I won't! Rustic... His thoughts broke off as he and the silver trout tumbled over the waterfall. His last thought was: But... Rustic... needs me...
SnowFoxx21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:51 pm

Acrylic

She tilted her head as Duo came towards her, she slowly felt like she wanted to play. Acrylic never got the chance seeing that she was the only pup her parents had before passing away, they usually have alot more pups then 1 but i guess it was the way it had to be. Acrylic sensed the other female, and how she didnt seem happy "Did i do something?" She stared at the she-wolf, wondering why she was so mad

King

King looked at her for a second,noticing she was being... nice. So it was only fair if he did too "Im sorry i souldlnt have snapped at you"

‖✦She/her, digital art, Canada, Skidaddle Skidoodle ✦‖

Hello! You can call me Cyn or Cynomin! I mostly draw or watch YouTube and Voltron (over and over again) never be scared to PM me! My art account that I’m most active on
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J e n n y » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:22 am

╔═════════════════╗
| - Duo
| - 2 Years Old
| - Male
| - Tags; Acrylic, Dakota
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
Duo quickly replied to the female, so as to not allow Dakota to say anything. He had always wanted a friend to hang out with, and he wasn't going to let Dakota's rudeness get in the way. "Oh no. She's always like this." He heard Dakota's crude remark and he swung his head in her direction, and sent her a look that practically yelled 'Shut up! Don't ruin this for me!' He licked her nose half in love and half in annoyance before returning his gaze to the other Husky. Duo knew that Dakota was only trying to protect him, but this was not the way to go about it.

═════════════════

╔═════════════════╗
| - Dakota
| - 2 Years Old
| - Female
| - Tags; Acrylic, Duo
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
Dakota huffed at the Husky's question, then looked at Duo, who seemed to not give Dakota any time to respond. When Duo had ceased talking, she commented, "Not YET you haven't" with a slight bounce of her head. Her eyes glanced at Duo when he turned and upon seeing the look he threw at her, she looked down with a hint of guilt. He licked her nose, which seemed to calm her down slightly. She let out a quiet sneeze before looking at the newcomer once more. She lessened her dominant stance slightly, attempting to seem somewhat less angered. "Who are you?" She asked in a somewhat snappy tone after Duo had turned around.
Last edited by J e n n y on Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
J e n n y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:30 am

Acrylic

"Im Acrylic" She responded, her gaze never leaving Dakota in fear she might attack. "Im not gonna harm anyone i just saw you both fighting but you guys dont have a single drop of blood" Acrylic looked at them both for any signs of injuries but they seemed fine How?

Hello! You can call me Cyn or Cynomin! I mostly draw or watch YouTube and Voltron (over and over again) never be scared to PM me! My art account that I’m most active on
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J e n n y » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:47 am

╔═════════════════╗
| - Duo
| - 2 Years Old
| - Male
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
Duo's head tilted to his left; he was clearly confused with the question. He and Dakota weren't fighting, only playing. "We were not fighting.." He replied, a strong hint of confusion and questioning in his voice. "We were only playing. Don't you play?" He assumed the obvious answer would be yes; after all, everyone had to tussle with their brothers or sisters in his case. He glanced backwards at Dakota as he heard her stomach growl. He did not heed much attention to it, and only noted that he would have to quickly wrap up this conversation.

═════════════════

╔═════════════════╗
| - Dakota
| - 2 Years Old
| - Female
| - Tags; Acrylic, Duo
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
One again, Dakota huffed at the Husky. 'This dog must be crazy!' she thought to herself silently. She sat, no longer showing aggression, but still alert and ready. A small breeze brought with it a nearby smell of water and fish. She glanced at Duo as her stomach growled quietly. She shook her head as if to clear the feeling of hunger from it. She wasn't allowed to be hungry, Duo needed her to protect him from what this Husky may do. Dakota tried to rid her mind of the thoughts of the rabbits her and Duo were heading to catch moments ago. She kept her eyes on the one called 'Acrylic' but lightly pawed at the snow under her paws, creating a small circular shape on the topmost layer.
J e n n y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:53 am

Acrylic

"I never had siblings or any friends so no" She sighed "Ive be alone for most my life since most huskies are becoming aggressive now and i dont want to pick a fight worth nothing" Acrylic tilted her head "How do you play?"

Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby J e n n y » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:29 am

╔═════════════════╗
| - Duo
| - 2 Years Old
| - Male
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
|
|
He looked at her, and a feeling of sadness overcame him. He felt bad for her. Duo felt how much Dakota meant to him and help him In his life. He couldn't even imaging going through what they have without her. He looked back to Acrylic, who had since asked a question he knew the exact answer to. Before responding, he looked to Dakota, who was obviously bored and hungry. "It's okay, Dakota. Go hunt." He spoke to her quietly, awaiting her response. Her replied made him sigh with a feeling of relief. He then turned back to Acrylic, ready now to answer her question. "Like this!" He yipped quickly. He jumped forwards twice, bounding through the snow. He then hopped into a playful stance, his rump raised, his chest low to the ground. His tail flop happily back and forth. He sneezed, a dog's way of showing playfulness.

═════════════════

╔═════════════════╗
| - Dakota
| - 2 Years Old
| - Female
| - Tags; Acrylic, Duo
| - Loner
| - Location; Day Dream
╚═════════════════╝
Dakota looked up at the Husky, reading her facial expressions. She did begin to believe that Acrylic meant no harm. When Duo told Dakota, she nodded. "Okay, but stay here. Don't wander off." She told him, The comment was likely audible to Acrylic. She nudged his muzzle with her nose playfully before standing and trotting off into the forest. She took one last look at the femme before disappearing into the trees. She wouldn't admit it to herself, but she was starving. She planned on heading to the nearest cave and searching for any large rodents. She would eat some herself, and bring some back for Duo.
J e n n y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:32 am

Acrylic

She laughed "Thats called play?" Acrylic copied him, trying to learn how "like this?" She never played before in her life and it was exciting. Acrylic tried the best she could to stay in the position but fell over, her face covered in snow

Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ! honeysuckle ! » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:30 pm

Nadiine breathed a sigh of relief. She had managed not to start a brawl with King. She averted her gaze to her paws when she mumbled, "It's fine." Then she waited tensely, unsure of what to say.
! honeysuckle !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me