please lock :c

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

which side have you chosen?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:26 pm

QUEEN BEE [queen raven <33]
41%
who?
18%
KING BICEPS [king bishop <33]
41%

Total votes : 17

Re: ✗ ) || burn, a wolf romance roleplay }-- open and accept

Postby energy. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:55 am

(sorry for like no replies I'm at my grandparents)
      ♛ BISHOP
      [alpha male/king] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: leviathan]
    -- open --

♛ NEITH
      [fighter - bishop] - [cisfemale] - [demiromantic heterosexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: mavis nikkita, levi, fin]
    Neith just gave a low growl and said to Mavis, "Can it. Everyone needs to relax. I'm more relaxed than both of you combined..." Neith chuckled softly to Leviathan and the she wolf. Neith followed quietly behind the male. Neith's pale green eyes wandered around the wolves as she scanned the surrounding area. The faint scent of ravens wolves fill led her nose but she didn't care as much since the scent was dry and old but if her wolves were around the father parts of the territory then she had some concern and worry.

Neith watched as Mavis padded to her side. She stood to be at her shoulder and when standing fully Mavis's head was at the middle of her neck. Neith stopped and spotted the wolves and Neith walked forward and stood fully her tail swaying behind her slowly while her eyes showed a cool and sly glow. Her muzzle lined with a smirk she looked over her shoulder and spotted Mavis slowly walking to her side. She didn't say anything cause she didn't need too and a small irritated sigh escaped her mouth. She eyed Raven and knew what she thought of the wolves. But Neith's build made her almost everything. Fast, and strong. She did have the smarts and everyone knew damn well.

♛ CAEL
      [hunter - raven] - [cisfemale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: mari a little on raven] - [tagged: raven]
    Cael saw the smile out of the corner of his eyes as the two walked side by side. There was no new trail of game today, some old and some... very old. Damn... Cael's nose the. Caught Bishops wolves scent as they came closer to the river. His stepped into the water and walked. The water was cool as relaxing on his paws and allowed his eyes again to wander to the other side of the river where the scent was strong and his ears went back. "Ms.Raven... You smell that as well?" Cael asked the black pelted female who was now as he saw looking around a bit more paranoid than before.

Cael stopped at his Alphas command and stood where he was his chest rising and falling as he eyes Nikkita dangerously. Cael then saw the abomination of a female Neith emerge from the brush and followed by her companion Mavis and the second in command Leviathan. His muzzle curled as his tail raised behind him
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunera. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:12 am

-- rip Im on my phone but I really wanna post xD --

RAVEN

she lookes at nikkita, an eyebrow raised. Raven started to laugh, then looked at the shewolf. "Oh, you poor pup. Do you not see us across the river?" She asked, laughing. I'm sure I could take down nikkita and perhaps finnigan or leviathan. . . neith and mavis will be trouble. If I remember correctly, they are strongest together. raven concluded, examining the wolves. Raven stepped forward menacingly, still on her side. "I was already fighting in hell when you were born pup." the black wolf taunted.

MAVIS

when the black wolf started to laugh, she growled. "You dare laugh at us?!" Mavis asked, anger in her voice. "Come over and I'll show you who should laugh!" Mavis challenged, glaring at raven.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:35 am

conan|five years|hunter|raven|tagged: x

conan woke rather later than what he would prefer. he didn't get very much sleep the previous night, which resulted in him not getting up in the early hours like the brute usually would. the camp was oddly quite. he couldn't see very many wolves, if any, and he wasn't sure where everyone was. it wasn't too late, so he assumed the rest were sleeping. conan didn't blame them, he would love to go back to sleep but be forced himself to get up and on his paws.

dakota|four years|fighter|bishop|tagged: x

once it was clear both sides were starting to get riled up, dakota stood and moved slightly closer towards the two groups. it was true, raven only had one other wolf to her side and could be easily overtaken with the numbers at the moment. but that wasn't to say there weren't others out of their line of sight. for all the knew, raven could have her whole pack just waiting for a cue. after nikkita started to make threats, the fae paced lightly but stayed where she was. she didn't like where this was going, and she certainly didn't like not knowing what the rival alpha had planned. still, she wasn't going to stick herself where she wasn't wanted unless she had to. for now dakota just kept a watchful eye on the two wolves opposite them, looking for any specific tells.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:51 am

(sorry for like no replies I'm at my grandparents)
      ♛ BISHOP
      [alpha male/king] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: leviathan]
    -- open --

♛ NEITH
      [fighter - bishop] - [cisfemale] - [demiromantic heterosexual] - [crush: tba/tbd] - [tagged: mavis nikkita, levi, fin]
    Neith snapped at Nikkita. "Can you mutt. You're all talk!" Her size bore down on Nikita's as her body stiffened and flexed. Her pale green eyes stared at her Sapphire orbs and her muzzle curled. After that outburst Neith stepped back and eyes Nikkita dangerously. She wouldn't fight her now but certainly later. Neith didn't care if she fought Raven but her big mouth was getting on her nerves and Neith had enough. The large female didn't say anything to Mavis but gently glanced at her. Neith wouldn't allow Mavis to fight the female because being her 'body guard' that was her job. Get the dirty work down and over with.

♛ CAEL
      [hunter - raven] - [cisfemale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: mari a little on raven] - [tagged: raven]
    The hunter from Bishops pack was getting on his nerves and was making his blood boil. "Raven I would gladly take care of her if you'd like." The male sneered and watched her. Then saw Neith launch herself at her to shut her ups which made him flinch slightly. That was the wolf he would rather avoid. Cael watched for his Alphas word and then saw a different wolf(Dakota) walking through the brush. He barked at her to step out from where she was. She could've been an assassin that wanted to kill his Alpha and he wouldn't allow that to happen. And peace week was just around the corner and with this out burst it would surely be an interesting time
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:18 am

(Noodle. It's bout to go down lmao)
      ♛ BISHOP
    -- open --

♛ NEITH
    Neith snarled and looked back to Nikkita. "If I was on her side I would've joined her long ago you brat!" Neith roared and launched herself at the female. "Brainless? Please Nikkita... Disrespectful with high ranks. Disrespectful with your pack mates! You're glad I haven't torn your throats out yet. Cause hell you'll wish you never decided to open your mouth." Neith's muzzle curled as she lowered her head threateningly and her muscles rippled beneath her coat. "I know my place. I know where I belong amoungst the ranks. You on the other hand." She ran her tongue over her muzzle which showed her razor fangs.

♛ CAEL
    The hunter from Bishops pack was getting on his nerves and was making his blood boil. "Raven I would gladly take care of her if you'd like." The male sneered and watched her. Then saw Neith launch herself at her to shut her ups which made him flinch slightly. That was the wolf he would rather avoid. Cael watched for his Alphas word and then saw a different wolf(Dakota) walking through the brush. He barked at her to step out from where she was. She could've been an assassin that wanted to kill his Alpha and he wouldn't allow that to happen. And peace week was just around the corner and with this out burst it would surely be an interesting time
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ ) || shoot me down but I won't fall }-- eight

Postby lunera. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:47 am

RAVEN - THE QUEEN BEE
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    name;; ravenxxage;; 6 yearsxxtagged;; cael, leviathan, mavis, neith, finnigan, nikkitaxxlocation;; river borderxxmood;; slyxxgroup;; leader of raven's groupxxcrush;; cael
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"no need. . . they'll rip each other apart." raven whispered to cael, sitting down silently. this was entertaining. also adding if nikkita and neith continue to fight, raven could see their strengths and moves, so she could plan out how to attack them in battle. she used her tail to pat the right side of her inviting cael to sit next to her.

MAVIS - THE ICE QUEEN
    name;; mavisxxage;; 3 1/2 yearsxxtagged;; neith, levi, nikkita, finnigan, raven, caelxxlocation;; river borderxxmood;; excited, angeredxxgroup;; fighter of bishop's groupxxcrush;; lamar

completely forgetting about raven and cael, mavis looked at nikkita. "you pitiful scrap of fur!" the brown shewolf snarled, ready to attack. stretching forward, she glared at nikkita, awaiting a move. perhaps she should attack? or was that going to lead to a horrible punishment. . like not attending the peace week gathering. . she really wanted to examine raven's wolves, but she couldn't let her friend get in trouble without her. . .
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby just peachy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:56 am

conan|five years|hunter|raven|tagged: x

conan woke rather later than what he would prefer. he didn't get very much sleep the previous night, which resulted in him not getting up in the early hours like the brute usually would. the camp was oddly quite. he couldn't see very many wolves, if any, and he wasn't sure where everyone was. it wasn't too late, so he assumed the rest were sleeping. conan didn't blame them, he would love to go back to sleep but be forced himself to get up and on his paws.

dakota|four years|fighter|bishop|tagged: x

the two wolves were starting to get into a quarrel, and dakota fought the urge to roll her eyes. at this point, it was just embarrassing. she could see the enjoyment in raven's eyes, watching her fellow pack mates. never has she more felt like she was surrounded by pups. when the wolf next to the female alpha called her out, the fae narrowed her eyes at him. her tail flicked from side to side as she puffed out her chest slightly. "what's it to you?" she asked cautiously, trying to keep a level head. the last thing she wanted was a bad representation of their pack. which by the way the huntress and fighter were acting, assumptions were probably already made.
just peachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♕)leviathan ◆ post four

Postby kintsugi. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:25 pm

ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ʜ ᴀ ɴᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴇᴠᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍᴇʀ
    Animosity dragged its claws down the visage of the immeasurable brute, teeth chattering unsteady emotions inside of his jaws as he balanced himself between man and beast. He was no insane man, though his thoughts bounced around in his skull with such force he was certain they'd hear the echo spill from his ears if they could only manage to keep their damn muzzles shut. What a pity it was to serve them at this moment, what an embarrassment they had become to merely push their bodies forward with pride and arrogance; believing it was wise and impressive to lunge at those who haven't yet attacked. What were they? Monsters? With all things aside, he would have enjoyed dearly to rip that smug appearance off the face of their people, oh no, it wasn't simply Raven he was after. Why kill one immoral when you can rid of them all? For she was right to be frightened of Neith, his mind puddled at Mavis though, but ignorance bless her for imagining he, the largest of them all, would merely come tumbling down like an evergreen. With bated breath did he march forward, his left paw hitting the ground with virile as he shot a thunderous tiger-roar-of-a-howl throughout the forest. His tail sprung up, ears erect and pushed forward as he spun sharply to aim a hefty nudge at Mavis, only to turn his muzzle at Nikkita, snapping those white canines' at her nose.

"Childish! Childish display of weakness and illiteracy! Shame on all of you, pity upon your morals! How dare you all act as though you know what's right and wrong, how dare you all behave as blind pups to a teat, searching ever desperately for something your greedy mouths can chew on! Silence your tongues, keep them down and frozen! I don't care who is closer to who's side, all I care about is keeping everyone away from a pointless fight. What? Have you gone mad suddenly? Has that much anger boiled inside of your gullets for so long that you've suddenly forgotten peace week is upon us? All of you, back to camp, now! I don't want to hear a damn negative remark flow from any of your mouths or so help me lupis I'll... Ugh, move it!" The male snarled, body rippling with fit muscle and vigor. He aimed to push them (his pack mates) all back, angling them towards home. Oh, what news he had to report back to Bishop, and not a side would he perch on. He found his paws moving ahead, head turning to make sure they were tailing him. What a shame, really. What a shame.

[ heavy english ] [ mood: outraged ] [ bishop's right-paw ] [ male ] [ 5 years ] [ tags: neith, nikkita, mavis, dakota, raven, cael ] [ location: the divided river ]
Last edited by kintsugi. on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✗ ) || shoot me down but I won't fall }-- nine

Postby lunera. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:31 pm

RAVEN - THE QUEEN BEE
    name;; ravenxxage;; 6 yearsxxtagged;; cael, leviathan, mavis, neith, finnigan, nikkitaxxlocation;; river borderxxmood;; slyxxgroup;; leader of raven's groupxxcrush;; cael

raven blinked for a moment, surprised and not that pleased with leviathan's outburst. "darn. I was hoping to observe neith's strength and skill in battle," raven growled, obviously upset. she continued to ignore dakota, and then looked at the white wolf. "let's go. I need to decide a rightpaw dog after jayander's decision to step down (or died)." perhaps cael? he seemed like a good candidate. but that kind of seemed like favoritism. well, because it was. she needed a strong wolf to lead beside her, and hopefully scare some of bishop's wolves.

MAVIS - THE ICE QUEEN
    name;; mavisxxage;; 3 1/2 yearsxxtagged;; neith, levi, nikkita, finnigan, raven, caelxxlocation;; river borderxxmood;; excited, angeredxxgroup;; fighter of bishop's groupxxcrush;; lamar

nudging neith, she waited for her to get off nikkita and walked beside her as they were forced back to the camp by their rightpaw dog. "let's just go. . " she grumbled, licking neith's ear comfortingly. "we can get nikkita back later. but we shouldn't get in trouble so close to the week of peace," she added, whispering and then shooting nikkita a sharp, hard glare. barring her teeth at the shewolf for a moment, then looking back at raven and cael, and then finally back to neith.
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby energy. » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:48 pm

(Noodle. It's bout to go down lmao)
      ♛ BISHOP
    -- open --

♛ NEITH
    Neith's breathing was heavy with rage. She listened in closely to Leviathan. Though her eyes remained locked on Nikkita. The arrogant twat would get was coming to her. All she did was run her mouth. Not once has Neith seen her do anything she said. 'All talk. Pfft'. Neith thought. Her muscles rippled beneath her fur. Her thoughts raced on how she acted and how she could've went onto seriously injuring the black pelted female in her sights. A small smirk lined her muzzle pleased with Ravens comment. One day when she was fighting her wolves Raven will see the abilities but apparently not now. Neith felt Mavis next to her and her nuzzled her muzzle in thanks and began to walk. The tension was over the top at this point and it was radiating off of everyone. Her blood still boiled as the group walked away. Neith had to agree with Mavis. With Peace Week around the corner Neith would have to put on her fake smile and look innocent for the time being. If someone had a problem they better solve it quickly with her during this time or she would seriously end up hurting someone.

♛ CAEL
      [hunter - raven] - [cismale] - [heteroromantic demisexual] - [crush: mari a little on raven] - [tagged: raven]
    His eyes watched and listened. He gave a small chuckle at Ravens remark about the over sized female. He nodded his head simply and followed after the female quietly. "This will be interesting. I don't believe the packs will be fighting but wolves on either side just fighting their own members no need to wipe out Bishop. His pack will do that themselves over time." Cael sighed. "Shame. But what will remain of the pack if that happens will either die off or join you. I know you're routing for that brute of a female Neith, correct?" Cael asked at the end.
Last edited by energy. on Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
energy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me