Closed... Please lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Should there be a General Discussion & Form Thread?

Yes
83%
Sure
No votes
Maybe
17%
No
No votes

Total votes : 6

Re: Love dies hard :: Stray dog Romance RP :: Always accepti

Postby Prison Break » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:44 pm

Sorasheart wrote:
~Sora-Fae-Single-Tags:none~

[FONT=Arial]Custom Font[/FONT] - Custom Font

(??)
Image Image
Prison Break

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorasheart » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:56 pm

((Sorry about that! I re edited that I clicked submit by accident!!))
Sorasheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prison Break » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:31 pm

(It's okay : ) )
Image Image
Prison Break

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prison Break » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:33 pm

T y
It was 7:30am, and Ty was still sleeping, until a clinging sound was made by a crow banging on the master bedroom's window. With a spurt of surprise, Ty was on his feet looking around cautiously, growling at nothing. He realized it was a crow. The male huffed and walked out of the bedroom, slowly walking downstairs and looking for breakfast. No food was in his dish. No one as up. "Wonderful. Another starving day. I guess I'll go out and look for food..." The Retriever mumbled to himself as he wiggled through the doggy door.

A m y
Amy opened her green eyes widely. A yawn was made when a small bird landed on the fountain in the park. Amy slowly rose to her paws and stretched, without thinking of the dog catcher nearby. The dog's ears flickered as a whistle was made not far from where she slept. A shock of fright ran through up her spine as she growled quietly, pulling her lip up to a snarl. Without a hesitation, the female bolted away and jumped in the fountain, her fur was wet. Amy lapped up some water before the dog catcher came charging ahead. The Borzoi turned and ran away, hitting her head on a dumpster and she fell, away from the catcher and his sight.

Z e u s
Zeus, on the other hand, was awake and ready to go. In his cage, there was food, water and toys, but they were untouched. The Labrador barked for one of the staff to free him and go for a walk, but no one came. Zeus liked to go outside and for walks, since his past owners never did that with him. The black male whined as he clawed the door of the cage and biting at the lock. Zeus got up and put all his weight on the door, which broke the lock and opened the door. A sudden spurt of happiness rushed through his body as he got out and he bolted. "Goodbye suckers!! See ya later today!!!!" Zeus yelled and ran out of the parking lot, onto the streets.

K a n d i
Kandi was excited. Finally, she escaped from her owners, her mean rich owners. The red collar still on her neck was okay, but the home, the food, the kids and more, wasn't a lifestyle for her. Kandi trotted from sidewalk to sidewalk, her tongue lolling, her brown eyes wandering around, looking for something to do. A sudden smell danced around, and around Kandi. The Dalmatian licked her dotted chops and followed the smell, it came from a cave. She slowly entered until a ear piercing sound was made and she backed off.
Image Image
Prison Break

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cozyrodent » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:36 pm

(Okay!)

Lucky
Lucky woke up to a nightmare shaking, as he gasped in surprise. He sighed in relief and walked to his food bowl. "I'm not hungry..." He mumbled, walking into the living room. He grabbed his Tennis Ball and ran into the city out of his doggy door. He went to the park nearby, and walked inside. "Hmm, what is there to do..." He wondered out loud.

Sugar
Sugar woke up in an alley like always and yawned, her golden tail swaying. "Okay, now to start another day of being bored," She walked onto the streets and trotted down near the park, peeking inside the gates. "Dogs with owners. Psh, I never want an owner." She spoke to herself.
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌

. adventures start ───
.─── where plans end
....Image
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
┏───── ( skye ) ─────┓

xixhello! i am skye.
xixshe/her/they/them
xixartist/gamer/student
xixintrovert/teen/cancer
xixpictures from the game shelter 2.

xi- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xixlink link wip wip ©
┖─────────────────┚
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
▐░▌
cozyrodent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby вєαяℓу » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Name::
Vance

Four Years
Male

Breed::
Catahoula leopard dog

Pet?
Yes ::: No
Street dog?
Kennel dog?

Brief Personality::
Vance is a strong caring male, he protects the ones he loves and cares for the ones that have no voice. Well he is playful and extremely friendly, he is also one to be mindful of. If one wrong move slips he gets on it snarling and calling the dog out that did the wrong. He again protects the ones he loves and when he finds the right female he would die for her, and that's an understatement. Sometimes he can be a bit grumpy and hot - headed, but his hearts in the right place, and is that not all that matters now?

Secret Crush::
Amy
Crush::
None
Mate::
None
Pups::
Tiny ; Passed Away

Xeno

Three Years
Female

Belgian Malionis

Pet?
Street dog?
Kennel dog?

Xeno is a brave an unruly female, she mostly keeps to herself unless her human is with her. She works with her human who is a Veteran, he got Xeno as a protection dog to help him work trough some of his problems. She is a smart intelligent female who is quick thinking and quick to learn. She knows many tricks and can help her owner with basic day to day tasks, be it getting the mail or getting him a water-bottle from the fridge. She can be extremely protective when it comes to her owner and will never give him up unless she has to. She is a little like a loaded rocket with no timer.. No one knows when she will go off, but you can bet your fur there will be a bang..

Koa
None
None
None

Chance

Four Years
Male

Border Collie - Australian Shepherd mix

Pet?
Street dog?
Kennel dog?

Chance is a smart brute with intent goals, he wishes to one day fall in love, although he has not had much luck with that lately, his head is in the clouds, although he is a dreamer he hates humans. Humans messed up his whole life, humans killed his family and humans killed his little girl He wishes they would just all go away, there for he gets aggressive around them..

Sora
None
None
None

Flight

Two & Half Years
Female

Sulkie

Pet?
Street dog?
Kennel dog?

Flight is a playful female, she is quite happy go lucky and a friendly, although at times she can be a but rude she mostly does not show it. Happiness is a part of this females day to day thing, she is extremely happy go lucky and will always go out of her way to help other dogs, although she keeps to herself when it comes to humans she is extremely scared of them as they mostly hurt her in her past..

Zeus
None
None
None

Kara

Three Years
Female

Northern Inuit Dog

Pet?
Street dog?
Kennel dog?

Kara was used as a hunting dog when she was little, she she developed a very interesting personality, she does not like to be in charge and mostly enjoys being told what to do, that is what made her an amazing hunting dog. She was used as a hunting dog for a year before her owner got sick and he was forced to give Kara up.. She was moved into a shelter before she escaped and has been on the run ever sense..

None
Open
None
None
Last edited by вєαяℓу on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
вєαяℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seall » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:28 pm

(Sorry I'm late, I'm in the UK so it was night for me)
(Edgar is open)
(Lucy is open)
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xImage

xxxᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛxx
xx..x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxx.xthey/he.xx adult
xx.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.xxxMy Art xYouTube
x
x
x
x

x
x
Seall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artisticdog. » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:32 pm

greely ι ғae ι carolιna dog ι тagѕ; open

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
greely ran through the street, the drumming of her paws the only noise in the abandon alley way. she bended her body to the curve, easily bending through the twists of the city. she skidded to a stop. "who's there?" when nobody answered, she began running again. sometimes, she wished someone replied.
aѕн ι мale ι doвerмan ι тagѕ; open

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ash laid in his kennel, his ears flat against his skull. if those dogs would only close their mouths for a minute, he would maybe turn out to be friends with them. he sighed and turned so he was leaning against the kennel siding. he lapped some water from a bowl before leaning back.
artisticdog.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorasheart » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:02 am

~Sora-Fae-Single-Tags:none~

Soras paws ached by the time the fae entered the next neighborhood I'm ment for wooden floors and carpets! Not cold stones and sharp gravel! Sora padded around the neighborhood. The barks and meows of animals echoed in the streets as the fae waltzed on.
Sorasheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riggs » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:16 am

My name is Lucy.
My age is estimated to be around 4 to 5 years.
My lower region identifies as female.
My parents are Missy and Rin.
I am a full blooded Australian Shepard.
I am a stray.
I am heterosexual, I only take interest in men.
I do not have my eyes on any canine yet.
I do not have a lover.
I have not had offspring, but I do want!
I am known to be sweet, kind and understanding.
They're many other traits but you have to get to know me.
Riggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me