fOX cREEK | nEW aND aCCEPTING

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: fOX cREEK | nEW aND aCCEPTING

Postby only » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:58 am

An eye could be visible through the long grass; it was a deep pool of black eager to find food, but it hadn't seen Tawn. She lowered, and prepared to pounce. Tawn leapt forward, and when she emerged, she held a rabbit clenched in her jaws. She ambled back to the place where she had met the other foxes, seeking the leader.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

my name's Izzy :)

x
ImageImage
only

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:01 am

A s h f u r
Age;; 4.5 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Alpha Male ~ Location;; Edge of the Forest ~ With;; Tawn, Midnight and Winter

Ashfur sighed irritably and walked away. He caught up with Tawn "Troublemakers" he said, walking beside her "The pair of them. Are you okay?"

M i d n i g h t S k i e s
Age;; 3 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Soldier ~ Location;; Edge of the Forest ~ With;; Winter, Ashfur and Tawn

Midnight rolled his eyes at his grumpy brother and walked next to Winter. "That was almost cheerful for Ashfur" he smirked "Ah well, he will calm down later. I bet he will be impressed when you tell him the way you caught that cat" he said, trying to lighten the mood "Until then. We can enjoy this chicken by ourselves" he said, dropping the bunch of feathers on the ground.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby only » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:06 am

Tawn faintly smiled, and dropped the rabbit by his paws.
"I'm fine, thanks. I'm used to coldness; I understand sometimes foxes just can't help being scornful," she said.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

x
ImageImage
only

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:38 am

Winter looked across at him before lowering her haunches to the earth. She at daintily, wrapping her bushy tail around her paws. 'I'm not going to tell him' she said, going out of her way to avoid eye contact with him. Taking him up on his offer, she lowered herself down until she lay like a Lurcher amongst the emerald coloured grass. Reaching out for the carcass, she snapped the head off the bird. 'If I tell the old scrounge he'll only complain about how dangerous the human world is' she imitated his voice at the end of her sentence, managing to pull off a pretty convincing tone of the alpha.
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:42 am

A s h f u r
Age;; 4.5 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Alpha Male ~ Location;; Edge of the Forest ~ With;; Tawn

"Yeah, don't take any notice of her. She gets like that some times. Don't let her push you about. If she bothers you again. Just tell me" he looked down at the rabbit and then back at her smiling "Is this for me?"

M i d n i g h t S k i e s
Age;; 3 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Soldier ~ Location;; Edge of the Forest ~ With;; Winter

Midnight lay down, removing the bird's wings and tail feathers before ripping open the carcass. He chuckled as she imitated the alpha, it was dead accurate. "I know he can be a right buzzkill at times but he really admires your strength and courage. He told me himself" he nudged the carcass towards her before rolling onto his back and playing with one of the tail feathers.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby only » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:06 am

"Well, yes," Tawn replied, the dew on the grass sparkling in the evening light as she sat on the cushion of wildflowers and clovers.
"It's tradition," she exclaimed, examining her tangled black fur for leaves. "I always give the first catch to the leader."
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

x
ImageImage
only

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby van Wolf » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:59 pm

A s h f u r
Age;; 4.5 years old ~ Gender;; Male ~ Rank;; Alpha Male ~ Location;; Edge of the Forest ~ With;; Tawn

Ashfur smiled at her "Why thank you" he said, bending down to eat the rabbit. Once he had eaten his fill he glanced up at her. "Do you want to share?" he said, gesturing to the kill.
Last edited by van Wolf on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
van Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby only » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:17 am

"Thanks," she replied, tearing off a small piece and chewing it slowly. "Are there any rules I should know about?" Tawn asked, ready to get some information about her new home.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

x
ImageImage
only

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:19 am

'I'll believe it when I hear it' she sad, although she was pleased at the thought that the alpha saw her as having potential. She shook her head, suddenly realising that she had being lost in thought and was staring rather gormlessly at the dead bird. [wb]
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby only » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:30 am

Tawn swallowed, enjoying the sunlight. She played; absent minded, with a few twigs, until she caught a glance at her fur. Matted with dirt and tangles, shreds of bark, the leaves of several wildflowers and fern clung determinedly onto her black pelt.
She raised an eyebrow. "Do you know where I can find a pond?" Tawn asked.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

x
ImageImage
only

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups