Shine Like the Stars|accepting|working on polls

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Shine Like the Stars|accepting|working on polls

Postby universal song » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:17 am

Snowstorm nodded and sniffed her fur gently. His found a cut on her back and gently put some more paste on. "I think that's it." He concluded with a smile.

Pine lay down and waited for a chance to speak with their leader. She was trying to be calm but anger bubbled inside her.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shine Like the Stars|accepting|loners needed

Postby Craboom-047 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:52 am

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<>in the camp<demisexual>crush; unknown, open<tags- Akela, Noutok>
The alpha cocked her head to the brute and gave him a perplexing look, he had earned a chance this rare for an alpha like her to allow and yet he refused, an almost admirable trait in a wolf. She distressed though and put on a calm expression as she spoke once more.
"Well I respect your choice to remain loyal, if you wish maybe we can talk a little more, standing around like this is rather tedious," Hydie admitted yet still in a bold voice. (Keeping this for other reference)
She turned to the other two wolves giving a cold stare to the both of them as she spoke.
"Well very well then if she wishes to speak to me she may, but be warned I will attack if I feel it is right," she growled. "As for you Maverick you may do what you wish, I will keep an eye on this one."

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>apprentice; Akira<friends; ???>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- Akira>
He chuckled softly, Alloth was fascinated at the wonders of a young wolf, he wished to have those back some time.
"Well Akira we target a certain area and walk around making sure that no loners or intruders are around," Alloth replied. "We remark the borders if needed and go from there."

Janue

<"Jana">omega<♂>in camp<unknown>crush; ask me<tags- Virgo>
"Yeah I think I know, my mother was brutally murdered by bears when I was 2 and my brother abandoned us," Jana said with a huff. He was glad she left, he was about to take a much needed nap for now.

Giovanni

<"Gio">hunter<♂>in the camp<pansexual>crush; ask me<tags- Kayla>
Giovanni nodded and took the buck over to a pile and dropped it down before stretching himself out again. He groaned a bit before perking back up and looking around again.

Coroth

<"Coro">theta<♂>in camp<bisexual>crush; Raksha<tags- Dominic, Raksha>
As the theta looked around the camp he noticed a beautiful fae in the camp, of course the one he had fallen in love with. He knew she didn't feel the same but nonetheless he was determined to get her someday. He padded over somewhat close to her and took a deep breath for confidence before speaking.
"Greetings Raksha, it is a lovely day isn't it?" Coro said

Asher

<"Ash">omega<♀>in camp<pansexual>crush; Shadow<tags- Shadow
The omega stood herself up and gave him an intrigued look and she started to head out of the den. She needed some fresh air for now and was curious what had been going on.

{All open for crushes and most for interactions, but mainly Asher and Jana}[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:00 am

Snowstorm|Omega|Male

Snowstorm smiled. "I would love that." He said, bowing his head briefly. "I should probably get going. I'll see you later." He felt light and happy as he stepped lightly into his den. He dug up a juicy morsel of a bone he had been saving. Flopping into his moss bed, he chewed on the bone happily.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:10 am

Pine|Loner|Female

Pine waited till Maverick left. She walked up to the alpha and straightened her posture. "Hello. I am Pine." She said, starting it off slowly. "I have come to ask you a question." She paused as a breeze blew through her fur. "I wish for your wolves to never interfere with me again. I am free and I deserve some peace. Your wolves attacked me and I was minding myself. This may be your territory but I am a wolf to." Their was now rudeness in her voice, with slight challenge as well.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:09 am

Hydie

<"Blossom">alpha<>in the camp<demisexual>crush; unknown, open<tags- Akela, Noutok>
The alpha cocked her head to the brute and gave him a perplexing look, he had earned a chance this rare for an alpha like her to allow and yet he refused, an almost admirable trait in a wolf. She distressed though and put on a calm expression as she spoke once more.
"Well I respect your choice to remain loyal, if you wish maybe we can talk a little more, standing around like this is rather tedious," Hydie admitted yet still in a bold voice. (Keeping this for other reference)
She growled at the pathetic excuse for a wolf as she spoke, these were words that would make her good for the kill.
"You deserve no excuse you little brat, do you have no decency for the rules of the forest," the alpha snapped ready to attack. "I do not care if you were pathetically minding to yourself, if you invade territory of others they have every right to attack, if you want to walk around like this is your territory go ahead, but if you start getting all bratty when we defend what is ours then you might as well be dead."

Alano

<"Alloth">guard<♂>apprentice; Akira<friends; ???>in the camp<bisexual>crush; unknown<tags- Akira>
He chuckled softly, Alloth was fascinated at the wonders of a young wolf, he wished to have those back some time.
"Well Akira we target a certain area and walk around making sure that no loners or intruders are around," Alloth replied. "We remark the borders if needed and go from there."

Janue

"Yeah I think I know, my mother was brutally murdered by bears when I was 2 and my brother abandoned us," Jana said with a huff. He was glad she left, he was about to take a much needed nap for now.

Giovanni

Giovanni nodded and took the buck over to a pile and dropped it down before stretching himself out again. He groaned a bit before perking back up and looking around again.

Coroth

As the theta looked around the camp he noticed a beautiful fae in the camp, of course the one he had fallen in love with. He knew she didn't feel the same but nonetheless he was determined to get her someday. He padded over somewhat close to her and took a deep breath for confidence before speaking.

Asher

The omega stood herself up and gave him an intrigued look and she started to head out of the den. She needed some fresh air for now and was curious what had been going on.

{All open for crushes and most for interactions, but mainly Asher and Jana}[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:00 pm

Pine|Loner|Female

Pine tensed and her energy flowed through her body. "You have no right to talk to me like that, your majesty." She snapped sarcastically. "I understand you mistreat your wolves but I'm not one of your slaves." She snarled in rage and leaped onto the alpha. Her claws raked her belly and she pinned her to the ground.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:14 pm

Pine|Loner|Female

Pine struggled for a moment then stopped. She had more energy than before. Her hind legs slammed into her exposed belly as she wiggled free. She rammed Maverick into a tree and turned back to the alpha. She met them once more head on as she pinned her once more.

[[i was hoping she could become a prisoner of something]]
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:26 pm

Pine|Loner|Female

Pine froze in his lock. She had been taught one move to get out of this but it was risky. Taking the risk, she let herself go limp. Her body slumped to the ground and she acted like she had blacked out. She slowed her breaths into shuttering patterns. It was pretty convincing if she thought so.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:35 pm

Hydie

She snarled at the wolf attacked her yet in a way she had predicted it, she got up quickly as the alpha had gotten much worse attacks. She grinned as Maverick brought the dumb loner to her and with that she brought out her claws and raked them quite deep into her chest.
"That wolf may have been aggressive but the attack was quite predictable and pathetic, I have gotten worse."

Alano

Janue

Giovanni

Coroth

Asher

{All open for crushes and most for interactions, but mainly Asher and Jana}[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:47 pm

Pine|Female|Loner

Pine waited a moment longer. Silence past until she finally jumped up and landed onto the alpha. Her teeth pressed into their neck, not enough for death. She held the lock and she braced for a counter attack.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me