Life After People -Wolves/Dogs only-Semi-Lit - Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Life After People -Wolves/Dogs only-Semi-Lit - Accepting

Postby RIFTKIN MCBANE » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:52 pm

[sweet~]

Rifter ~ Medic ~ Drifter pack ~ Persephone

The towering maned wolf stalked out of his den when he heard the commotion going on outside. He saw Twister take off after giving a warning to Persephone, the pack's matriarch. "She isn't wrong." He said as he walked out beside her. "Hades would be rather disappointed if he found out that you were putting not only yourself but the future of the pack at risk." He knew that the young female cared deeply about what the alpha thought of her decisions. If he worded things in such a way then it was likely to deter her from making a rash decision. "Let the ones who are trained for such and whose job it is take care of things like this." He looked at the small female. "Besides, from the sounds of it he plans to go into the boarder lands. You would be and open target for any rogues in the area. Then what might happen?" He asked with a tilt of his head. Being the pack medic he had been keeping an eye on her and had helped her confirm that she was in fact pregnant. So it wasn't news to him but he still played the park of acting as though he did not know.

Rain ~ Fighter/Hunter ~ Drifter Pack

Rain had been out away from the camp. He had chosen to make his den elsewhere and changed it often so he wasn't easily tracked. However, he was not at a den when he heard the piercing call of his alpha's howl ring out. He was at the river, wadded out up to his belly in the fringed water. He had caught a few fish and tossed them to shore after having eaten his fill. He took the other few fish back to camp before nodding to the matriarch and medic before he too headed out fallowing after Twister towards the peaks. He knew that the white she wolf had loyalty only to Hades. He on the other hand held more loyalty towards Shasta than the rest. He respected the alpha for who he was but it had been the beta who had found him when he was young and half starved. So that was where his loyalty laid. He looked out in the direction that the others were staring and saw the herd of musk ox. He understood the task at hand and knew that even one would set them up food wise for a good while.

Blizzard ~ Gamma ~ Mist Valley Pack

The mass of a white dire wolf had been out half the night and into the morning when his ears twitched to hearing the howl in the distance. He was curious as to what had them rallying so early. Perhaps he should make his way towards those boarders and find out for himself? That was exactly what he did. He was not waiting for consent from the alpha or beta. Blizzard was more of an independent thinker other members of the pack were at times. He didn't seek the approval of others either. He made for the boarders allowing his dense white fur to blend with the frozen tundra. It didn't take long for him to reach the northern boarders by the open lands of the frozen northern regent. He saw them there in the distance. A small her of muskox that had braved the storms and made their way into the boarder lands. He figured that the other pack likely had the same idea that he did. However, he doubted that his pack would come or if they would be much help in the situation. It was then he noticed something moving in the woods not far from the Oxen. Stripes? Was there a tiger this far to the north of their usual range? It wouldn't surprise him much but it was unusual.

Anko ~ Loner

The striped male watched the herd of oxen with curiosity. How could he bring one down on his own? Especially with packs nearby. He had already heard the howl from one pack and he could hear movement not far off. He had seen another rogue not too long ago that looked like he could manage to take one of these beasts down. He wondered if he could convince him to share if he helped him. It was then that he felt eyes on him and froze in his movements. He ever so slightly glanced to his right and saw a pair of golden eyes in the snow several yards away that seemed to be honed in on him. He twitched his ears hoping that the other would notice the difference between his ears and those of a tiger. He didn't need to be mistaken for one right now.
RIFTKIN MCBANE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:59 pm

Hades - Drifter Pack Alpha - Shasta / Twister / Rain

Hades rolled his shoulders and relaxed his joints as he waited. He heard his mate calling out to find him but he didn't want to risk another howl and scare off the herd. He glanced at Shasta and then to Twister and Rain when they eventually made their way to them. He noticed that Rain's fur was wet but didn't question it. He knew that the younger male had strange habits. The wind carried the scent of others to him. He looked out over the tundra again and saw movement in the forest on the far side. "Shasta, do you see striped in the forest?" He asked his beta. It had been a few years since they had a tiger this far off their territory. He wanted to be sure of the situation before he had his pack make a move. He knew that at least one from the Mist pack was near and a couple of rogues too by the smell of it. He didn't want to take too many chances with his pack's lives. While he was sure that he saw stripes he did not pick up the scent of a cat and that bothered him.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

Code: Select all
[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]
[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

[b][u]Appearance [/u][/b]
-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[center][u][b]Username[/b][/u]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]Personality[/b][/u]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u][/center]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:22 am

@ Spiritstar3 - no to being your own crush / mate. Must have lost that one when I was editing.
Lune is accepted. I'll add him later
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:07 am

My canines are edited/ finished!
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:10 am

@ queen of flame - your characters are accepted.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:23 pm

ps, i added a drifter character on the same page as my other characters! tala c:
g y p s y
pack and location mist valley, pack territory tags n/a mood uneasy
her eyes scanned the pack territory in the morning light. everything seemed okay at a glance, but her head shot to the side and her ears sprung up upon hearing an unfamiliar howl in the distance. she had been fortunate enough to steer clear of the opposing pack since she'd joined the mist valley group, and she planned to stay away from them as long as possible. from what she gathered they seemed more aggressive and forward with their actions than the dogs she was starting to get familiar with.

she recoiled for a moment, but seeing the beta make his way towards the sound gave her some comfort she wasn't just out in the open as a meal for the other pack, maybe he was going to handle it. she decided to stick around camp and play it safe. not that she was expected of much anyways, due to her growing belly and her well known aches and pains that she so often mentioned. keeping her eyes and ears alert she carefully trotted further out from her den, making a short trip to the beta's kill pile where he'd so kindly informed her of the location. she needed to feed not only herself, but however many bundles of joy were in her as well. she sniffed and examined the pile, choosing the rabbit biggest in size. she had to take care of herself, after all. deciding to not let her guard down too soon, she stuffed it between her jaws and made her way back to the center of the camp. finally, she laid down and chewed on it, filling her
stomach with warm fresh meat.

xxxxxxxx
s h a s t a
pack and location drifter, territory borders tags hades, twister, rain, lume mood serious
shasta's attention turned from the musk oxen to hades' again, seeing twister approaching and coming to join his side. he watched quietly as she bowed her head to hades, but didn't expect anything more from her. they weren't on bad terms whatsoever, but shasta had to admit that the female was reckless, and often came at situations with a less than patient demeanor. it seemed like she would bite first, ask questions later. similar to hades, but to a more extreme extent from his view. this made it rare for him to have any valuable conversations or personal time with the fighter outside of direct pack duties. soon after, rain approached the group and shasta gave a smile and a nod, swaying his tail just for a moment.

shasta didn't usually give much of a reaction to anyone, but for rain however, he was very fond of the younger wolf. he always had been, and felt awfully protective over the canine while he grew and matured. even now. shasta had so much pride for rain, and it's the only time he'd vocalize sentiments about anyone without being heavily prompted. usually being reserved with his words and opinions, he was always generous with his praise to keep the wolf feeling encouraged as he stepped into the hunter role. his eyes turned back to hades, seemingly catching the unfamiliar sight and scents as the alpha at precisely the same moment. his fur bristled, realizing they were in for more than just a meal if they stuck around. once he gave the wind another thorough smell, he realized there were rogues and others that possibly even over-powered their small group. "let's head back for now." shasta whispered. he wasn't afraid at all, maybe a little uncertain, but didn't feel it would be a smart move to keep twister and rain here. it'd be more responsible to take them to the camp than be ambushed by more dogs than they could handle. he started to turn on his heel when another voice called out. shasta wouldn't charge, but he did take a firm step in front of the group. putting himself between his pack members first and barking out "you get out of here." shasta stepped forward, starting to tense the sides of his mouth.

xxxxx
c h a n c e
pack and location mist valley, pack territory tags akirro mood positive
chance heard the distant howling but it seemed like most, if not all of their pack was present. it wasn't terribly uncommon to hear bellowing from the opposing pack's side of the forest, but if it was something serious that involved the mist valley pack, he assumed they'd call for him and the others. he turned his attention back to the camp, his chin still resting on his paws. before long he heard his own name. not as a distressed call in the distance beckoning for his help, but from a nearby canine that he considered a close friend. chance's head shot up quickly, and his body followed so that he was standing to face akirro. his tail swayed quickly behind him and he offered a smile to greet the wolf. "good morning!! how'd you sleep?.. i gotta admit i was up most the night, half scaring myself to death and half bored out of my mind. i don't think i slept a wink." he scratched his ear for a second, thinking of what he could do to start his day. he hadn't quite had his fill of exploring, believe it or not. maybe he could do some more, and bring akirro along to show him the trails and things he'd come across.
Last edited by shadow~wolf on Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf-Gage » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:26 pm

Hades - Drifter Pack Alpha - Shasta / Twister / Rain / Lune

Hades knew that Shasta had a point but he also knew that they might not get this chance again. He was drawn from his internal debate by the sound of approaching paws and unknown scents. A low and threatening growl rolled from the male as he too turned on their uninvited guests. His lips parted in a snarl as he stepped forward. He looked the dog over with a studying eye. They were of a decent build and stature though that didn't mean that they were any good in a fight. Judging by their state it seemed that they were decent enough at hunting. At least to the point of keeping themselves well fed. It wasn't as though the pack couldn't use the extra strength especially with the amount of rogues turning up as of late. That being said they had no way of knowing the true intention of the ones before them.
Image<--CLICK-->Image

[center][img][/img]
[b][u]Name [/u][/b]
[b][u]Called[/u][/b]
[b][u]Age[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u][/b]

[b][u]History[/u][/b]

[b][u]Family[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pets[/u][/b]

[b][u]Likes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u][/b]
[b][u]Skills [/u][/b]
[b][u]Habits [/u][/b]

-[u]Height[/u]
-[u]Weight[/u]
-[u]Body Type[/u]
-[u]Skin Toned[/u]
-[u]Hair Color[/u]
-[u]Eye color[/u]
-[u]Scars[/u]
-[u]Modifications[/u]

[b][u]Style[/u][/b]
-[u]Shirts[/u]
-[u]Pants[/u]
-[u]Shoes[/u]
-[u]Hat[/u]

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
-[u]Vehicle [/u]
[/quote][/center]
[u][b]Photo[/b][/u]
[u][b]Name[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age[/b][/u]
[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
[u][b]Breed[/b][/u]
[u][b]Line[/b][/u]
-[b]Sire[/b]
-[b]Dame[/b]
[u][b]History[/b][/u]
[u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
-[b]Descent [/b]
-[b]Current[/b]
[u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
-[b]Coat[/b]
Color
Type
-[b]Eyes[/b]
Color
Shape
-[b]Build[/b]
Height
Length
Weight
-[b]Ears[/b]
Position
[u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
[u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[img][/img]
    [u][b]Name[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Age[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Gender[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Line[/b][/u]
    -[b]Sire[/b]
    -[b]Dame[/b]
    [u][b]History[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Regent[/b][/u]
    -[b]Descent [/b]
    -[b]Current[/b]
    [u][b]Appearance[/b][/u]
    -[b]Coat[/b]
    -Color
    -Type
    -[b]Eyes[/b]
    -Color
    -Shape
    -[b]Build[/b]
    Height
    Length
    Weight
     -[b]Ears[/b]
    -Position
    [u][b]Skills[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Likes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Dislikes[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Fears[/b][/u]
[u][b]Power[/b][/u]
[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[/center]
LoneWolf-Gage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinkaid » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:01 pm

Twister = Drifter pack = Fighter/Hunter = Tag: Hades. Shasta. Rain. Lune

Twister peered across the open tundra towards the forest where she saw the striped animal. She lowered herself and focused on the animal. "It's a dog." She said as she stood. She glanced towards Shasta when he said that they should retreat. It wasn't surprising that he would made that judgment. She however, was ready to move. She caught the scent of a Mist Valley member. If memory served it was the Gamma. One of the few aside from Hades she had any respect for. He handled things similar to how she did. If they moved on the herd he would likely aide them in taking down more than one so that both packs could eat well. Her ear twitched to the chatter as the little rogue came towards them. He seemed to have eyes for Rain. Poor dog, he thought that the smaller wolf was less threatening. She found that amusing but didn't let it distract her. While the others were focused on this rogue she made her way down the face of the peak and jumped the last few feet. She landed in a low crouch and stayed completely still to make sure she didn't alert the herd to her presence.

Slovak = Rogue = Tag: Anko

Slovak saw the striped dog and was a slight bit curious about his colors. He wasn't far from himself as he laid low in the snow in wait. "Where did you come from?" He asked as his eyes remained on the muskox in the clearing. He saw what looked like a mound of snow fall from the cliffs across the open tundra but soon realized it was a large wolf. His eye scanned up the side of the cliff until he spotted a few more. So there was a pack nearby too. This was going to be interesting.

Kain = MistValley Beta

Kain soon caught the scent of the Gamma heading towards the boarders. He sighed as he followed the scent at a distance. He saw the larger male as he laid in wait in the dense snow and then saw why. The oxen would make a good source of food for the pack for at least a week. Especially when there were members who were due to have cubs soon.
Last edited by Kinkaid on Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kinkaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RIFTKIN MCBANE » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:23 pm

Rifter ~ Medic ~ Drifter pack ~ Persephone

Rifter chuckled at the young female's displeasure in what he had to say. He sat down beside her. "I doubt he is going to check on the Mist Valley pack. It's likely that prey has been spotted over the boarders." He said as he stretched and shook out his pelt. "How are you feeling today?" He asked her out of habit.

Rain ~ Fighter/Hunter ~ Drifter Pack

Rain growled as the male came up to him. "You are trespassing in pack territory." He said in a low and malice tone. He didn't take kindly to outsiders. Especially other males. He tolerated those within his pack but not many others. His hackles raised before he heard movement towards the peak. He turned his head to see Twister going over the side. He knew she was a fool but in this instance he half wondered if she wasn't right. He glanced at Shasta before looking back to the cliff edge. Part of him wanted to follow her over the edge but the part that held loyalty to Shasta was stronger.

Blizzard ~ Gamma ~ Mist Valley Pack

Blizzard watched the striped one until he was sure that it was a canine and not a tiger. His ear twitched to Kain behind him. "We won't get another chance and spring is still a little ways off." He said as he glanced to the movement towards the cliffs base. "Do you think you can reach Hades without being seen by the herd? He and his pack are close and if we can work together while outside of the packs' territories then both our packs will eat well for a while." He said to the beta.

Anko ~ Loner

Anko looked at the larger male when he spoke. "From the southern regents." He said simply. "Um, you're going to go after that herd right? Mind sharing a bit if I help out?" He asked with a polite smile as his thick tail swished a bit. He wouldn't barge in if the male disagrees. Especially since he knew that he wouldn't be able to take one of them down by himself.
RIFTKIN MCBANE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nilari 001 | Aragorn 001

Postby Nyverria » Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:07 am

Nilari
〖Female〗〖Mist Valley Alpha〗〖6 y〗
〖Mentions: Hades〗
〖Location: Territory border〗
〖Tags: Kain & Blizzard〗

The crunching sound of snow was made after every paw-step while the Mist Valley alpha roamed the south side border of her territory. She had been roaming since the sunlight touched the white blanket of snow laying across the valley. Nilari's primary objective was to keep an eye out for the gradually growing number of felines as well as the herds returning come spring. The charcoal dire wolf stopped in her tracks as she gazed out past her borders to see if she could see or sense anything, there for only a few moments she saw nothing and continued forward. The alpha was very wary of the felines that could possibly invade her territory, she just worried of the day that might happen; after all she had a pack to protect.

Soon Nilari began making her way back towards her pack's den until she heard a howl off in the distance. Turning her ears to listen closely she could only assume it was a howl coming from the Drifter pack. A growl escaped the female's maw as she began trotting her way towards the howl. It wasn't long until she caught the scent of her Beta and Gamma, quickening her pace she managed to come into earshot of what the two were conversing about. Hearing Blizzard vocalize his opinion she wasn't sure it would be the best idea to team up with the Drifter pack despite how this herd of Oxen is in both of the packs interests.

As Nilari approached the two males, her amber gaze focused on the small herd of oxen out in the distance. The she-wolf stopped beside her beta still observing the herd in the distance. "I don't trust working together with the Drifter pack..." Nilari growled lowly as she turned her piercing gaze towards the Gamma, "Even if we did come together to take down an ox, there's always the possibility of those pack wolves would turn on us any second." The alpha did not want to take her chances dealing with the other pack, however there's a possibility her pack could manage to sneak in and take down prey for themselves while the herd was focused on the other pack. A devious plan it could be if her pack managed to pull off the little stunt.

Aragorn
〖Male〗〖Rogue〗〖4 y〗
〖Mentions: Astral, Atlas, Drifter pack〗
〖Location: North near Drifter territory〗
〖Tags: Open〗

The winter had been harsh on the wolfdog as he laid curled up in his makeshift den he had hollowed out in a dead tree during last spring. Life had been a little hard since the male left his parents to live on his own, especially during the long winters. Aragorn had lost a little weight during this winter and now was getting close to looking as if he were a walking bag of bones. In his little den laid the remains of a scrawny rabbit he had caught yesterday. Today he felt would be different, perhaps he'd find something a little bigger to eat that would last him a while longer and give him his strength back.

Aragorn slunk his way out of his den and shook his pelt and stretched out his legs. The snow beneath him was cold with each step as he looked around to decide what his intentions are for today. A howl was heard off in the far distance, Aragorn perked his ears listening for anything else. He stood there for a moment weighing his options on what he should do. The skinny wolfdog began making his way towards the howl in hope for possibly stealing some scraps but that would be a risky play. It was a risk he was willing to take.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me