RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Open & Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Ouryu - 1 :: Kiri - 1

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:27 am

Ouryu :: Male :: 3y 8m :: Healer :: Starlight Pack :: ~Dante
    Cold. Enough so that it crept through his fur towards his skin even as he curled into a tight ball against it. Ouryu had been awake for a time, not long but enough, but had yet to move. Until something hit him, drawing a startled yip from the male as a flurry of white was kicked up by him jumping to his paws. Only to find himself face to face with. With... the lead fighter. This was the pack's lead fighter. Ouryu's ears pressed back slightly. "I... apologize... for being in the way," he murmured. Why had he been outside? In the snow, it dawned on him now as he looked around. It was little wonder it had been cold.
    It was a mystery, and not one he expected to be solved. But that was fine. More important was that... the lead fighter was okay, and golden brown eyes focused on the male in front of him to be sure.

Kiri :: Female ::4y 1m :: Fighter :: Red Moon Pack :: ~no tags
    Kiri was slow to waking, but she was even slower to move. Content to stay curled in her little nest. Eventually, once she heard more movement outside she finally did, a luxurious stretch heralding the fact that she was awake before she shook bits of debris from her fur. A blanket of snow greeted her as she padded from the den and into the camp proper -- white as far as the eye could see, such wonderful camouflage for her specifically. She should have slept outside, covered in undisturbed snow, with a well-picked location no one would have ever found her. Ah if only. Barely a few months ago she wouldn't have had to worry, but now she took orders, apparently. A novelty at the least even if it was.. an adjustment, to do so.
    She'd probably be pulled for some patrol or another now that she'd made it so clear that she was awake. Such was her life now.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RedMoon Pack & Starlight Pack wolf RP (Needs people.)

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:42 am

Foxleap: Starlit Pack, crush: Open. Age: 1. ADULT

She stirred in her nest as dawn peeked over the waking world. She stretched, and happily trotted out of her den, shaking pebbles from her fur. "Hi, Wolfcry!" She waved with her tail at him, smiling warmly like she did. She turned her orange head to Destiny. Her white paws padded gracefully across the patch of dirt.
She went over to her. "Good morning, alpha." She dipped her head. "May i go hunting?"

Daisy: Redmoon pack. Crush: too young. age: pup. PUP

She races out of her nest while her mother is still sleeping.
Runs to the Healer. "Hi! Can I help you again today?" She barks.
Her white pelt flows gently, her unblind blue eye shining with excitement.

Interacting with Wolfcry, Destiny, and Maison.
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:21 pm

RedMoon

Jessie- f- 4 y- Hunter- wants alpha female- Demi pan- crush: Liberty- mate: wants Liberty- skills: running, chasing things, storytelling, hunting, swimming, caring for pups- Tags: Liberty

The pretty and average height but slender reddish-brown female squeaked. She twitched in her sleep, a white undersided dark tipped tail flicking. The darker ears twitched as well. The white jawed one twitched again, dark nose twitching a bit as well. White toed paws moved in the snow. She made another small sound, then jerked awake. She let out a breath, realizing she'd just been dreaming. It hadn't been a bad dream, but it was a dream nonetheless. She let deeply brown eyes glance about the area. She saw others of the pack had woken, and nodded to herself. She knew hunting needed to be done, so she got up. She saw Liberty, so she headed over to alpha and said "Good morning, alpha."

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: maybe Elkan- mate: open- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Elkan

The slender and average sized wolf made a small sound. They twitched in their sleep, blue-green eyes shut tight as they slept. They twitched again, and made a small sound or two. The black nose twitched a bit, then they jerked awake. The reddish-brown wolf looked around a moment. They saw some of the others awake, and focused on Elkan. He was a handsome male, and around their own age. In fact, they were pretty sure he was the same age as them. The healer wondered if they should go talk to him. Maybe he'd be willing to help them collect some more herbs, or other such. Shaking their head, they thought against it a moment. They then snorted and headed over, saying "Good morning, Elkan."

Starlight

Kikui- m- 10 y- elder- homosexual and romantic, maybe polyamorous- crush: open if anyone wants- mate: had one, open again- skills: storytelling and watching over pups- Tags

The still handsome aging male twitched a bit. He had arthritis...yet he still slept out here with the rest of the pack. He never complained, or put up any sort of fuss. He had graying/white areas in a black fur, a black phase gray wolf. His mother had been black phase, his father gray. The white toed one had had a gray wolf sister, and they were the only two in the litter. He shook his head, waking up. Darker ambery eyes glanced about, and he saw the rest of the pack.

Wolfcry- genderfluid- 1 y- young warrior/fighter- crush: maybe Foxleap- mate: too young- skills: running, jumping, fighting though still learning, sure footed- Tags: Foxleap and others

The nice-to-look-at slender and somewhat smaller one squeaked. S/he twitched a bit in sleep, pawing at the white muzzle. The white tipped tail flicked a bit, then stilled. The shadowy colored young one twitched a second time. Wolf cry was dreaming, then the dream changed. It wasn't a bad dream, but they whined a bit when it changed. Wolfcry huffed a bit, waking up and looking around. The golden eyed one watched Foxleap run off, after she called to Wolfcry, and Wolfcry moved to follow.

Foxleap was talking to Destiny out here. Wolfcry made a small sound...as hunters were supposed to hunt, and Wolfcry didn't think fighters were supposed. Wolfcry didn't want to upset anyone, though. Therefore, the young one kept quiet.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:55 am

Dante

Starlight Lead Fighter

The lump of snow as he figured was a sleeping pack mate it was evident by the yelp he heard when he collided with them. After the tumble wumble and recovery, he shook his pelt free of the snow that had reattached after he fell. He took a deep breath to stifle any anger he felt because it was truly his fault. He was even in the process of reminding himself to be mindful of the snow-covered lumps on the ground. To his surprise the wolf he tripped over was the pack's healer who apologized for being in the way. Dantes's yellow eyes met with Ouryu’s and at this moment it seemed like Dante was deciding how he would choose to react. The apology was enough to quell the brutes rising anger over his own mistake. “Those who put themselves in a position to be trampled deserve it,” he said rudely not even accepting the apology from the wolf who wasn't at fault for this situation. He of course was fine nothing happened besides getting recovered in snow.

Kindhearted Ouryu didn't deserve any further pointless thrashings from Dante's tongue. So on this occasion rather than accept the apology he delivered one himself, “Ouryu I apologize for disturbing your rest. The fault is not yours, I think old age is catching up with me I must be blind.”, he seemed somewhat reluctant to admit that he was at fault even while he tried to speak with humor. “I heard a yip. Did I hurt you?” he asked as politely as his grumbly deep voice could. The facial expression he carried while speaking seemed disinterested like he was doing this only because he thought he needed to.

Liberty

RedMoon Alpha

Tagged: Blaze, Raunaum, Jessie, Kiri

His thoughts stopped when he heard the voice of Blaze speak out to greet him. Blaze’s voice still sounded like he was half asleep. Liberty smiled warmly as he was approached by his fighter, “GoodMorning Blaze Did you sleep well?” he responded. The Alpha was not surprised when Blaze didn't engage in the small talk and spoke on what chore he figured he would start with today. But liberty had other plans, “I would normally have you do it. But I do have a need for you somewhere else Blaze.” he said sternly then continued, “The lack of Trained hunters and absence of our lead hunter means our effort should be put toward a hunt today.” He was sure that the Starlight pack’s lead fighter would do their scent marking today better to avoid an awkward situation because Liberty's biggest fear was Blaze crossing paths with an aggressive Starlight member. Liberty’s main priority is to make sure everyone was fed. “Do you have any opposition to joining myself and a few others?”

He broke eye contact only for a moment as his beta walked by greeting liberty and blaze with a kind nod. Liberty returned the kind nod while speaking loud enough so they could him, “I will need to speak with you in a moment Raunaum.” then returned his attention back to blaze kindly waiting for a response as Rau took comfort on top of the rock. The task of gathering a group for a hunt was becoming easier since Jessie approached shortly after the beta did. Liberty nodded in respect to Jessie acknowledging her presence "G'Morning. One Moment please." he said to Jessie. That leaves liberty to track down Kiri who was absent from his immediate sight. He figured he should be the one to talk with Kiri about this and not someone else because he was still concerned about Kiri’s free-going loner thought process and whether or not she would benefit the pack this way. He hoped that maybe by involving Kiri in some group activities he could see Kiri relax about being in the pack. Of course, it wasn't he who asked Kiri to be here. But he would try his best to show Kiri why staying and being diligent in your duties is better than being alone. A lone wolf would die but a pack will survive.

(I have read everyone's posts! All of you are so good at RP :D )

Last edited by StoneColdRiddik on Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ouryu - 2 :: Kiri - 2

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:35 am

Ouryu :: Male :: 3y 8m :: Healer :: Starlight Pack :: ~Dante
    He didn't even seem to notice the originally rude comment, instead focused on the fact that the lead fighter didn't seem to be hurt from tripping. That was a relief. Ouryu would have to really try not to fall asleep outside again -- he'd do his best, despite not knowing why he had in the first place. He couldn't remember falling asleep the day before at all. "I probably... was not visible, with the snow." He mumbled slowly, before his ears pricked up at the question. "Not at all! Just... startled." He hadn't been paying attention well enough to realize anyone was approaching so of course he hadn't expected to be tripped over. Likely wouldn't have even if he had noticed the approach really.

Kiri :: Female ::4y 1m :: Fighter :: Red Moon Pack :: ~no tags {mentions Raunaum, pack in general}
    She'd always preferred the colder seasons, even if it made hunting difficult. Summer was too... warm. Cooler was better, she had more energy. As it was she was fighting the urge to to just flop into the snow and play around a bit. She'd never really broken that pup-like habit, wanting to play in the snow. Probably because it had always made her mother laugh, despite her being older and clearly fading as Kiri taught herself to hunt to support them both.
    She shook her head to clear the thoughts. No point in thinking about it, her mother had died two years ago and she'd been on her own ever since. Until recent months, anyway. She needed to focusing, giving herself a final shake before padding forward and heading for where she assumed others would start to congregate. Sure enough Raunaum, the beta, came into view, perched on a boulder and others soon followed in the area below them.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:23 am

Foxleap-Female-crush:none-Starlight pack-Adult

The orange she wolf embarrassedly shook her head. "I mean um, may I join a patrol?" She had forgotten she was no longer a hunter. Her lean, strong body was better for fighting.
*Like that's the only reason..* she thought to herself sadly. *snap out of it!* She told herself firmly. Foxleap sat down and waited for Destiny's reply. But she couldn't help thinking what would have happened..if things had been different...

Daisy-female -crush: too young- RedMoon pack.Pup

The pretty white pup followed Maison with a snort. She prodded him with her paw. "Hey!" She yipped. "Why you ignoring me? I asked if I could help you again today." Her blue eye shone with contempt.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:25 am

RedMoon

Jessie- f- 4 y- Hunter- wants alpha female- Demi pan- crush: Liberty- mate: wants Liberty- skills: running, chasing things, storytelling, hunting, swimming, caring for pups- Tags: Liberty, Raunaum, Blaze

The pretty and average height but slender reddish-brown female smiled. Her darker ears twitched again, as she nodded at him. "Yes alpha, I'll wait right here for you." This is what she said to Liberty, and really hoped that didn't come out weird...It shouldn't, as she didn't make her crush obvious. Even if she did, she was just saying she'd wait here as he wanted her to. White toed paws pawed at the snow a bit. Her dark brown eyes then glanced to the Beta, as well as Blaze a moment, dipping her head to both.

Maison- agender- 6 y- healer- pan- crush: maybe Elkan- mate: open- skills: healing, plant knowledge, storytelling- Tags: Elkan, Daisy

The reddish-brown wolf looked around a moment. They saw some of the others awake, and focused on Elkan. He was a handsome male, and around their own age. In fact, they were pretty sure he was the same age as them. The healer wondered if they should go talk to him. Maybe he'd be willing to help them collect some more herbs, or other such. Shaking their head, they thought against it a moment. They then snorted and headed over, saying "Good morning, Elkan."

They made a small sound as they heard Daisy, though they'd heard her before. They were just trying to have a conversation with Elkan. They turned to the pup, and gently nudged her. "I wasn't ignoring you," they said to her, then "I was just talking to Elkan. Of course you can come with me. Do you think we should ask any pack mates to go with us?" they asked.

Starlight

Kikui- m- 10 y- elder- homosexual and romantic, maybe polyamorous- crush: open if anyone wants- mate: had one, open again- skills: storytelling and watching over pups- Tags: open (mentions: Destiny and co)

The still handsome aging male shook his head. He glanced around a moment or two, wanting to see pups...but there were none. The white toed one let out a breath. If there were pups in the pack, they must still be sleeping. Pups were very young, after all, and he knew this. He was sure every wolf knew this, in fact, and he shook his head. He was shaking his head at himself, of course. He looked around, seeing Foxleap and Wolfcry were over by alpha female Destiny.

Wolfcry- genderfluid- warrior/fighter- crush: maybe Foxleap- mate: too young- skills: running, jumping, fighting though still learning, sure footed- Tags: Foxleap and Destiny (maybe others)

The white muzzled shadowy colored wolf listened as Foxleap changed her words. The white tipped tail flicked a bit, then stilled. Wolfcry nodded a bit, though more to their self than anything. Wolfcry should probably join that patrol as well. The black phase wolf quickly spoke up, in wanting to do so. "I...Ill join you, Foxleap, if Destiny says we can go patrol." They still needed to get the alphas approval, after all. She was the one who told every wolf what to do, the beta helping ensure it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:23 am

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢
Starlight Pack |Female | Alpha |4 years | crush: open | tags: FoxLeap, WolfCry
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Destiny paused her thoughts hearing a voice, she turned to face FoxLeap and dipped her head in greeting to the young fighter. Her eyes trailed past FoxLeap and landed on WolfCry, who she nodded in greeting too as well. Destiny smiled softly as the wolf had asked to go hunting. She understood the swap from one role to another could be hard to do completely . “I’m thinking a border patrol first to ensure those RedMoon wolves haven’t tried anything . But after of course you can go on a hunt with others if they haven’t gone already” she stated before raising her head to search for the packs lead fighter, Dante. Since they were lacking a Beta currently, Destiny relied on her leads more than she should to assist with the day to day functions of the pack. Thankfully , Skoll and Dante were both reliable and had good heads on them. Their ideas and mentalities helped ensure the pack ran with ease. If only she could find and appoint a beta with the same traits.

𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚎
RedMoon Pack | male | fighter |3 years | crush: open | tags: Liberty
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Blaze flicked an ear, thrown off at the Alpha’s request. He was unsure of what it could be, but he nodded at the request. “if you need me somewhere I’ll do it” he replied with a flick of his tail. As Liberty explained what it was, Blaze flicked an ear. It had been many moons since he had hunted [i] “ no issue Alpha, just let me know when to go” [/b] he replied with a curt nod of his head . Sure, Blaze was displeased about not going on a border patrol, but if he was sought out to join a hunt then they must need help with stocking up on food. Especially before the winter really stepped it up a notch.

As Liberty’s eyes turned , Blaze followed the gaze to see the beta, Raunaum. Blaze dipped his head in a greeting to the Beta before returning his gaze back to his Alpha [b] “are you needing anything else from me in the meantime ? ]/b] he questioned. Seeing as more pack members awoke. He knew the Alpha would be busy shortly

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:44 am

Foxleap-Female-crush: Open- age: 1 ADULT Starlightpack
Interactions:
Destiny, WolfCry, patrol, redmoon patrol.

The she wolf wagged her tail as Destiny told her she could go hunting after the patrol. "Thank you, Alpness!" She yipped.
She ran off to join the border patrol, waving her tail at Wolfcry again as she ran by. Excitement pulsed through her as she padded into the forest with the patrol. She kept her ears alert, her eyes scanning for trouble. Her nose twitched. "I smell Redmoon pack!"
She warned the patrol leader. The words had barely left her mouth when a Redmoon patrol burst out of the bushes. She bristled her fur, felling exhilaration at the fight. *This is what i was born to do!* she thought as she jumped at a Redmoon fighter, her speed overtaking them in minutes. Foxleap jumped back, and bared her teeth, waiting for thier next move, her eyes focusing solely on them.

(Does anyone want to be the redmoon fighter?)

Daisy-female-too young-age" Pup. Redmoon Pack

(Waiting for answer from Maison)

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

002 | Raunaum & Elkan + Skoll & Hati

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:38 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Raunaum

4y∙Enbay∙RM Beta
tagged; open
mentions; Liberty & Blaze

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
indentationBlinking their acknowledgement, the silvery dame tensed mentally preparing themselves for whatever Liberty needed them for. Which they assumed would either be leading a sparse hunting party or maybe a border patrol. It had been a while since they had done, so they found themselves looking forward to the prospect. Though they wouldn't say no to anything else either, it was Raunaum's job to help Liberty lead the pack, something they took a lot of joy in. While Raunaum had never been the most commanding wolf around, they were level-headed, which they figured was a point in their favor. Returning Blaze's nod, the lupine took the small respite to look over the pack working. Liberty seemed to be all over the place today, but that wasn't all that unusual, considering the fact that they were quite low on hunters these days. Blasted Starlight wolves, may the sky dogs cast them out in death.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Elkan

6y∙Male∙RM Fighter
tagged; Maison
mentions; Raunaum

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
indentationHis early morning stargazing - as he called it - was cut short when he was approached by the packs healer, Maison. The other wolf's voice ran in his ears as he slowly turned his head towards the healer. Gaze flickering to his nibling for a heartbeat before returning to Maison."Good morning Maison," he sighed with a query, "How do you do thing lovely morning?" As he blatantly looked them over with a low-key flirtatious smile. The male slowly got to his paws, took his time, and then began to leisurely stretch out his body. Joints cracking and popping in a few places brought a pleased sigh from the male, as he returned his attention to Maison. His gaze turned as another little voice reached his ear. "I think you have a tag along, Maison." He said quietly with a grimace, flicking his tail in Daisy's direction. While he had quite possibly fathered quite a few pups, Elkan was not exactly someone you'd consider a father figure. Not that he wanted to be a father - figure or not - to anyone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skoll

3y∙Male∙SL Lead Hunter
tagged; Open
mentions; Zareen

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
indentationPadding away from the alphaess the blue-green eyed male took to gathering a small hunting patrol. The pack had to be fed after all. Now where in the world is Zareen? The cold weather and snow would help him blend in with his surroundings, but the young huntress with her red-brown-hued fur should have stood out more. Circling the outer edges of the camp, the male paused to stick his head in a few random dens, looking for the she-wolf. With only two hunters - and only one of them fully trained - there want's much he was willing to go after unless there was a third wolf with them. Beaver, or some mule deer, perhaps. He considered his options, maybe see how her tracking and stalking skills are progressing afterward. It wouldn't be a big test, but it would tell him what they needed to work on. Maybe send her after some hares too. He thought with a decisive nod of his head.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hati

2y∙Female∙SL Fighter
tagged; open
mentions; none

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
indentationFinally deciding to get up and get to work, after failing to get back to sleep, the broad-shouldered she-wolf got to her feet. Padding out of her brothers den with a sigh, Hati looked around camp. There wasn't much to do at this point in time, but that could quickly change. Curling her lips back to bare her fangs the battle-scarred dame huffed, maybe i could range a spar out of someone. She mused, as her amber gaze wandered over camp.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me