w a n d e r l u s t [➵ ✿ -- wild horse roleplay

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: w a n d e r l u s t [➵ ✿ -- wild horse roleplay

Postby Starwindrider » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:12 pm

Starwindrider wrote:

micah - - - stallion - - - five - - - gypsy vanner - - - mares; n/a - - - progeny; n/a - - - tags; Nebula

Micah heard the older mare respond to his call. Before long, he’d reached her and was standing before her. The light shining on her coat made her look even more beautiful and majestic even. He really wanted this mare to be in his herd.
He neighed a friendly greeting and introduced himself, “Hello miss, I’m Micah, nice to meet you. You are very beautiful, too beautiful to be alone.”
Micah tried putting on a flirting tone which he’d seen his father, a strong herd stallion, use.

duke - - - stallion - - - ten - - - arabian - - - mares; n/a - - - progeny; n/a - - - tags; Athena

Duke kept a respectful distance. He was well aware of the tensions among the horses, now that Spring came. In a calming voice, he reassured the mare, “Miss, I’m not threat.” He lowered his head to prove his point. “I’m not going to hurt you, all I ask ifor now s to make your acquaintance.” He dipped his head then raised it. “My name is Duke of Monte Carlo, or preferably Duke. It’s a pleasure to meet you, miss.”

Starwindrider wrote:

mynah - - - mare - - - five - - - gypsy vanner - - - stallion; Res Alex - - - heat; 4 - - - progeny; n/a - - - tags; Alex

Mynah wasn’t at all surprised when the stallion decided to approach. She raised her head and listened as he introduced himself. Alex. A short and simple name, but was, no doubt, given to a stallion who was far from that.
She saw that he was quite muscular and strong, and handsome too. Something about how he greeted her reminded her of Micah.
“My name is Mynah’s Morning Call, but most call me Mynah. Nice to meet you, Alex,” Mynah replied. She decided she would accept him as her stallion. He seemed honest and sincere, and kind too.
Mynah moved forward and groomed his neck, taking in his scent.

Starwindrider wrote:

zephyr - - - mare - - - eleven - - - marwari - - - stallion; Res Propoganda - - - heat; 4 - - - progeny; n/a - - - tags; Propoganda

Zephyr saw the stallion move forward and answered his nicker excitedly. She moved forward to him as well, and she confirmed that he was a Marwari, and a stunning and handsome one at that. He seemed strong and powerful, the perfect stallion.
She cantered up to him and stood a little distance away, stretching her neck to take in his scent. Pulling her neck back, she neighed a greeting.
“Hello, my name’s Zephyr. Who may you be?” Zephyr asked politely.

Starwindrider wrote:X

rosie - - - mare - - - three - - - american quarter horse - - - stallion; n/a - - - heat; 4 - - - progeny; n/a - - - tags; open

Rosie lay down in the sunshine and rolled on the grass. She got up and shook her mane to rid it of dried grass, then proceeded to trot to a big tree.
She sighed as the shade brought respite from the heat and a cool breeze blew over her. She looked around for more horses, but sadly could not see any.
Her heat was affecting her and she couldn’t wait to find a stallion.

Starwindrider wrote:
eunoia - - - mare - - - four - - - thoroughbred - - - stallion; n/a - - - heat; 4 - - - progeny; n/a - - - tags; Donovan

Eunoia watched him as he galloped to her and introduced himself. She smiled shyly and replied, “I’m Eunoia. Nice to meet you, handsome. Donovan is a nice name.”
She stepped forward and groomed his neck, taking in his scent at the same time. He seemed kind and gentle, and he seemed to be a Thoroughbred mix.
Eunoia thought maybe she could stay with Donovan. After all, Spring was here and all the stallions would be competing for mares. Donovan seemed wise and old enough to fight off most of them, so accepting him would guarantee her own safety.

luna - - - filly - - - two - - - canadian - - - stallion; n/a - - - heat; 3 - - - progeny; n/a - - - tags; Fable, Only, Day, Rhea

“I see, that’s valuable information, thank you, Only,” Luna bowed her head to the older mare. She recalled seeing some wolf tracks a few weeks ago, thankfully now they were far away from the sighting’s area. She was about to speak again when a cheery neigh caught her attention.
Turning, the young Canadian mare saw another older mare, probably as old as Only. She bobbed her head back in a greeting, saying, “Good day, what a unique name you have, Rhea. And no, we are not a blood-related family. This is Only, and her son Day. Day’s playing with my best friend and little adoptive sister, Fable. We only met a while ago. Feel free to join us!”
Luna swished her tail and tilted her head to each horse in turn. She called to Fable.

fable - - - filly - - - one - - - lusitano - - - stallion; n/a - - - heat; 3 - - - progeny; n/a - - - tags; Luna, Only, Day, Rhea

Fable paused, turning to Luna and seeing a new older mare talking to her and Only. Fable squeaked a small hello, remembering her manners. Turning back to an excited Day, she explains, “Catch? Well, do you chase the butterflies and frogs? Catch is just like that. You can be the frog and I’ll chase you, or I’ll be the frog and you can chase me.”
Fable concluded, eyes shining in enthusiasm. She was already enjoying the company of another young foal like herself.
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

p o s t [➵ ✿ -- 3

Postby evixtus » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:00 pm

XX

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

XXstallion ╍ sixteen ╍ mangalarga marchador ╍ 16.2 hands ╍ mares; n/a ╍ progeny; n/a ╍ tags; whinnie

Indentation She lifted her hind leg in warning, and he shifted his weight slightly to his other side to give more space to her hind. He was craving her delicate scent, flaring his nostrils as she wrung her tail in his face, practically teasing him. It wouldn't be long before he owned her, and he would make sure of that. Running his white muzzle against her withers and down to her flank, he nipped at a chunk of winter fur before moving back up to her face. Azimuth took in her scent, watching her eyes carefully for any signs of discomfort. Not that he would particularly care, but it would just let him expect a reaction. Slowly he felt the need to introduce himself before he continued with courting her. "My name is Azimuth's Landing, but you may call me Azimuth. I will not tolerate anything other than that."

XX

XXstallion ╍ fourteen ╍ appendix paint ╍ 16.0 hands ╍ mares; n/a ╍ progeny; n/a ╍ tags; ebony

Indentation The dark bay stallion wrung his tail across his quarters, ears perking as the mare he was speaking to introduced herself. "A lovely name for a lovely mare." He complimented, raising his chiseled face slightly to overlook the area around them. It was then that Ebony nudged his jawline towards the left, and he noticed a group of mares off in the distance. Observing them for a moment, he decided that he would make his way towards them eventually, but he was more interested in the beauty standing before him at the moment. "You're my priority right now, my dear. I'm astonished to see that you haven't been swept up by another."

XX

XXmare ╍ fifteen ╍ quarter horse ╍ 16.0 hands ╍ stallion; n/a ╍ progeny; n/a ╍ status; heat 2 ╍ tags; remington

Indentation He was quick to approach, and as he moved closer and the palomino roan mare got a better look at him, she was thoroughly pleased with how he looked. Regal and poised, much like a stallion with a strong confidence held—just how she liked. He had a tall body, broad chest, held firm muscles, and walked on powerful appendages. He was stunning to look at, that was for sure. A flash of possible goals echoed through her mind, and she played it off with a smirk. There was no time for such thoughts as this handsome hunk approached her. She could almost feel her knees weaken at his voice, but she held strong. There was no way she was leaving this meadow without him attached to her like wickedly powerful glue. She was to be his, and hers as much as possible. Yes, he would pick up more females along the way, but he was mainly hers, and she’d let all the pretty ones know that. Once he was within reach, she brushed her muzzle against the crest of his bulging shoulder muscle. “My, my,” She cooed, flicking her tail against his wide chest and teasingly brushing her hip against his lowered muzzle. “You surely do not disappoint, my dear.”

XX

XXmare ╍ thirteen ╍ appaloosa ╍ 14.3 hands ╍ stallion; n/a ╍ progeny; n/a ╍ status; heat 1 ╍ tags; ajax

Indentation Her hind end brushed against the gnarled oak tree, letting her quickly recognize her easiest escape route if this stallion had any intention of taking advantage of her disability. Her cloudy blue eyes trained in on Ajax, watching his every move with flared nostrils, focusing on the outline of his body and interpreting it’s stance, she soon realized he meant no harm. Relaxing her tense posture, Jupiter licked her rubbery kissers, taking a few steps forwards to slowly introduce herself. Ears strained on the dark stallion, her maw brushed against his gently, and she flinched, not realizing she was within such a close proximity of him. Swishing her white tail caked with mud on the bottom, she tossed her head nervously, still unsure if she should trust him or not. Just because his body figure was relaxed, did not mean he wasn’t pondering bad intentions. “Hello.” She murmured precariously.

XX

XXmare ╍ eleven ╍ thoroughbred ╍ 15.3 hands ╍ stallion; n/a ╍ progeny; n/a ╍ status; heat 3 ╍ tags; open

Indentation Her blood bay coat shining against the blazing sunlight, she stood out like a sore thumb compared to the greenery around her. That was the downfall, but the benefit was that she was as gorgeous as could be and everybody looked at her. Not to mention, if they attempted to target her, she’d evade them like there was no tomorrow. Quick and light on her feet, Mercury lived up to her name. She was beautiful, daunting, yet toxic and dangerous. The Thoroughbred mare swished her tail against her back legs, one hoof cocked up in relaxation and she slowly melted into her third stage of heat. Hormones were swarming her body, making her easily irritable and almost desperate for attention from a stallion, but she knew she had to swallow the urge and hold her head up high and keep her pride. Nevertheless, she was constantly frustrated as the exhaled heavily through her nostrils and lashed her tail in annoyance.

XX

XXmare ╍ nine ╍ clydesdale x shire ╍ 16.2 hands ╍ stallion; n/a ╍ progeny; n/a ╍ status; heat 2 ╍ tags; Alfie

Indentation Supernova had no shame in checking out the black stallion in front of her. He was a sight for sore eyes. She lingered on his muscles, taking in the idea that he was able to maintain and protect a herd easily, and not to mention, sire some terrific foals. She wasn't one to toot her own horn, but she could already see the result of their offspring in her mind for the near future. It was then that she wanted him, and it was quite easy to tell that he felt the same way. Her head tilted slightly as he spoke--the accent caught her off guard, but it also made a rush of heat flourish through her body. It wasn't a significant tone, but it was enough to make her knees weak. "My name is Supernova, but you may call me Nova. Not as much of a mouthful."

XX

XXmare ╍ twelve ╍ percheron cross ╍ 16.1 hands ╍ stallion; n/a ╍ progeny; n/a ╍ status; heat 3 ╍ tags; micah

Indentation She waited patiently for the young brute to approach, swinging her tail against the obnoxious flies swarming her grulla coat. With a gentle nicker as he arrived within close quarters, she scanned him over. He was young, still had some growing and maturing to do, but looked well-made against the odds of the wild. Meeting her muzzle to his in order to become familiar with him, Nebula processed his words and soon recognized the flirtatious tone. "I am Nebula." She whinnied gently, looking him over once more.

XX

XXmare ╍ fourteen ╍ mustang ╍ 14.2 hands ╍ stallion; n/a ╍ progeny; n/a ╍ status; heat 2 ╍ tags; open

Indentation text text text text text text text text text text text

XX

XXmare ╍ six ╍ oldenburg ╍ 16.0 hands ╍ stallion; n/a ╍ progeny; n/a ╍ status; heat 4 ╍ tags; pulsar, noctis

Indentation Nipping her younger twin, she leaped to the side to avoid her sisters flurry of hooves. Rolling her blue eyes, she pranced forwards, lifting her knees high and tossing her head from side to side energetically. She wasn't very understanding of her twin's concerns, bursting through a treeline into the broad open meadow. Why did it matter anyways? Lunar was older, and she should be in charge anyways, right? As Pulsar broke through the variety of plants and warily watched the meadow, the dapple grey bounded around her, throwing herself around, harassing the other, wanting to play. She wasn't usually like this, but being so deep into her heat is what caused this childish banter. She lost focus on her sister, turning on her quarters to notice a handsome stallion twice her age approach. She felt giddy, sliding to a stop directly next to his shoulder. "Oh you weren't interrupting anything! Cue an irritated snort from her sister. "My name is Lunar's Waiting, but my sister calls me Lunar, and a bunch of other names."

XX

XXmare ╍ six ╍ oldenburg ╍ 15.2 hands ╍ stallion; n/a ╍ progeny; n/a ╍ status; heat 1 ╍ tags; lunar, noctis

Indentation How she was being the mature one at the moment, she was unsure. Usually Lunar was a lot calmer and more aware of what was going on around her, but her older twin was more annoying than usual. Being the younger twin, most would expect her to be the one that acted like a foal, but it was the opposite. She was the mature one, her doppelganger was not. She cow-kicked at the older mare, snorting in annoyance at her obnoxious behavior. 'Just shut up and stand still for one moment, would you?' She thought to herself, squealing angrily as Lunar burst into the meadow without caution. Assessing her surroundings, she deemed it safe and left the safety of the trees, all until her sister began to harass her, nip at her sides. Pinning her ears against her skull, she bared her teeth and snapped close to the other's flank, but missed. Lunar did one more circle, then lost her focus. Pulsar tensed her body and aimed to slam herself into her twin to get her to cease the foal-like antics, but she missed as the other skirted off. To a stallion.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wanderlust [ 2. ]

Postby carpe noctem. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:06 pm

propaganda ) ──────────────────────────────
      ( sixteen. ) ( stallion. ) ( no mares. ) ( no offspring. ) ( tagged with zephyr. )

Propaganda looked at the mare, eyes scouring her slender figure with a sharp glint in his eyes. She certainly was pretty, and the black marwari was sure that he'd get her one way or another. Deciding to take the charming and flirtatious side of things, he took a step forwards and flicked her curled ears forwards, sending her a charming smirk as he listened to her talk. "Zephyr, eh? A beautiful name for a even more beautiful mare." The stallion flirted, outstretching his neck and taking in her heat-filled scent.

remington ) ──────────────────────────────
      ( fifteen. ) ( stallion. ) ( no mares. ) ( no offspring. ) ( tagged with interstellar. )

her voice was like pure liquid gold. Smooth, alluring, flirtatious. He kept himself contained, though he admitted it was difficult. Her hip brushed against his lower muzzle, just at his dappled chin. He released a deep, husky nicker, muzzle lowering to bump her rear in a flirtatious manner. His eyelids closed over his steely-blue eyes for a brief moment, taking in her tantalizing heat scent along with her voice. "I ought to be saying that about you, m'love." He replied, flashing her a charming smile as he groomed her tailbase.

karma ) ──────────────────────────────
      ( thirteen. ) ( mare. ) ( herdless. ) ( heat stage two. ) ( foaled lucky. ) ( tagged with lucky, poseidon. )

peering out pass the long, curled leaves that dangled across the sprawling willow branches, it took only a few moments to hear a soft nicker erupt from somewhere around her and her filly. Karma flicked her ears back in forth, then looking around to see the culprit of the sudden noise. When her eyes finally got sight of the muscly mass of stallion near her, she couldn't help but feel her spirits lift just a bit. He was simply handsome, with stunning coat colouring and figure. Karma pushed Lucky closer to her, and then let out a short nicker.

lucky ) ──────────────────────────────
      ( three months. ) ( mare. ) ( herdless. ) ( heat stage too young. ) ( no offspring. ) ( tagged with karma, poseidon. )

lucky danced about next to her mother for awhile, giggling and prancing about like the filly she was. She was abruptly stopped as another's voice cut through the air, and her ears pricked and swivelled around to the sound. The spotted filly took a curious step forwards, though was jerked back by her mother, who gave her a small nuzzle and pulled her in for a short embrace, keeping her safe pressed against her legs.

divinity ) ──────────────────────────────
      ( fifteen. ) ( mare. ) ( herdless. ) ( heat stage three. ) ( no offspring. ) ( tagged with --. )

boring, boring, boring. All Divinity found was more dull places with even duller horses, none of which were up in her league. It was getting rather draining, she found. With all of her running round, she had little time to take notice of her heat. Now, though, it was very apparent. Annoying and irritating, Divine hoped she could find a handsome stallion soon enough. With each pricked hoof, she stepped forwards in a strutting fashion, tail raised just slightly to alert any incoming stallions that she was ready to be covered. Her coat was shiny and well-groomed, and div added a little mane-whip here and then to add to her show. The arabian looked out onto the rolling hills in front of her, noting that a few horses could be seen in the distance.

allure ) ──────────────────────────────
      ( fifteen. ) ( mare. ) ( herdless. ) ( heat stage two. ) ( foaled imperial. ) ( tagged with --. )

allure kept a careful eye on her son as her romped around near her as they walked, occasionally scolding him when he ventured to farther out than the akhal-teke wanted. Her brows tightened together as he went much to far, the trotting up to him and giving him a nip in the flank. Not too hard, just to give him a quick warning. If a stallion approached, then she wanted him to be close enough to scoop him up and protect him from them. She knew just how ruthless stallions could be to other stallion's foals, and didn't want to see it first hand on her own colt.

imperial ) ──────────────────────────────
      ( three months. ) ( colt. ) ( herdless. ) ( no mares. ) ( no offspring. ) ( tagged with --. )

prancing past his mum, imperial seemed to take no notice—or care— of his mother's constant scolding until he ventured much to far to investigate some ferns. He lowered his muzzle to the grass, nostrils flaring as he inhaled the rich scent before being nipped in the rump by his mother. Surprise flashed in his eyes as he wheeled around to face her, looking at her slightly mad face. She shook her head once, and then began to walk forwards, pricking her hooves to make it look like she was practically floating. Imperial found his mother's graceful walk daunting to others, a show of their breeds beauty and strength. So, naturally, the colt wanted to try it out. The colt pranced next to his mother, his step much more bouncy and random than his mother's.

valerious ) ──────────────────────────────
      ( twelve. ) ( mare. ) ( herdless. ) ( heat stage two. ) ( no offspring. ) ( tagged with --. )

the varnish roan grazed alone in an open field, tail occasionally flicking back and forth, swatting away any bugs that were irritating her. She blinked slowly, letting her relaxed state wash over her as she filled herself on the sweet meadow grasses. Chewing, she lifted her head, letting her amber gaze follow the rolling hills to see a few figures in the distance. No doubt, she could tell they were horses, and she let out a small, excited whinny to herself. Perhaps they'd make the cut for her next herd? She didn't know yet, but she liked the thought of having a bit of company.

valentino ) ──────────────────────────────
      ( three. ) ( mare. ) ( herdless. ) ( heat stage three. ) ( no offspring. ) ( tagged with ahli. )

As Valentino got nearer to the stallion, she began to realize that he wasn't as old as she had expected. He looked to be around the age of eight or nine, not in his prime as she has expected. Nonetheless, Val wasn't too disappointed, as he was handsome. She let out a low nicker, and then opened her maw to reply. "Well, you truly are treasure." She commented flirtatiously, giving him a dazzling smile. "I'm Valentino, it's a pleasure to meet you Ahli."

everleigh ) ──────────────────────────────
      ( ten. ) ( mare. ) ( herdless. ) ( heat stage one. ) ( no offspring. ) ( tagged with --. )

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text .
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlyKay » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:48 am

𝑀 𝒜 𝑅 𝐸 𝒩
Let life unfold
Mare | 11 years | No stallion | Tagged; Valerious |Heat stage: 1

She walked with ease allowing herself time as she picked her way among the meadow. Her gentle brown eyes scanning the horizon, taking in the view of the world. There was hustle here and there, the smell of others perfumed the air yet she was alone, at peace with everything around her. Easily she dropped her delicate head, smothering herself in the lush grass as she ripped some of the strands from their bed, munching graciously on them. Her tail flicked contently as her ears swiveled listening to the world around her. It was like a morning birds song, crisp and melodious, sometimes faint and other times full of life.

𝒢𝓇𝑒𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓃
I'm the darkest sunlight
Mare | 5 years | No Stallion |Tagged; |Heat Stage 2

Like an animal the mare erupted the peace of the world, she entered the paradise like a proud stallion. Nostrils flared the bay greedily drank in the air, testing her surroundings. Those babydoll ears that sat atop her proud head swiveled cautiously attempting to catch any sound that they could, as usual they were useless to her. Snorting in disapproval once more agitated at her hinderance to life the mare pawed the ground, riping the grass from its roots, turning it upside down to reveal the soil that it so kindly covered.
Because of her silent ears, Gretchen had learned to make herself appear bigger than she was, a powerful strategy that rarely worked but the young mare was always eager to give it a go. Being along unsettled her, causing her anxiety which she usually channeled into anger in an attempt to ward off any hiding threats. Tossing her head upward her ears flicked yearning to catch any sound, although she could hear things close to her is was the distant noises that fell on deaf ears.

𝔅 𝔩 𝔲 𝔢
Just wait it will happen
Stallion| 9 years | No mares|Tagged;

The sun warmed his grey coat as he picked his way through the grass, slowly the earth before him began to slow downward revealing a stream. Happily, the stallion made his way towards the water; ears perked as he listened to the sound of the trickling water. For a moment he lowered his head watching his reflection in the water before easing his muzzle down and taking a few gulps. Around him the world was buzzing live with action, the scent of mares hung heavy in the air. But as far as he could tell, he was alone here; no stranger disturbed his peace, which was somewhat lonely. Blue raised his head acknowledging how quickly the ripples faded and the water returned to its usual busy self. Maybe he could call for someone, and like his childhood fairytales, a horse would appear? Chuckling Blue flicked his tail, perking his ears he let out a shrill whinny. In hopes, someone would hear.
Last edited by AlyKay on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlyKay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

+ Post 4 +

Postby suzycu » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:23 pm

A Dime a Dozen

Dozen

Mare | 17 hh | Swedish Warmblood | 11 Years |Link| Herd: None |Heat: 2| Feeling: Calm|Tag/s: Open

After a short while of absentmindedly tugging at strands of grass, Dozen lifts her head up upon her slender neck.
A tiny bat of a breeze sweeps over the knoll the dark mare is alone on. It brushes her tail about, reminding her that her heat had begun to intensify. Lifting one inky hoof aloft, Dozen regains control of her wandering thoughts. She mutters to herself quietly, "The heat is not what matters, because it won't seem all that difficult to face when you're trapped with a brute.
Or stuck wallowing at the bottom of the pecking order,"
A haughty snort leaves her nostrils. From this high view, centered above slender and athletic legs, Dozen is reminded of her height and age. She smiles at the narcissistic thought that she might possibly be one of the best mares living here, graced as she was with beauty, speed, wisdom, and fertility. Her past life, fuzzy as it was, could in no way imaginable compare to the one she assured herself she would form here.

You Are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine

Only

Mare | 16.1 hh | Hackney | 8 Years |Link| Herd: None |Heat: 1| Feeling: Calm|Tag/s: Day, Fable, Rhea, Luna

With a slight twinge of awkwardness, Only nods at the new mare,"Oh, hello! As Luna said, I am Only. Well, I have a unnecessarily long name, but it's useless to me," She pauses in her rambles, " And the darker foal playing is mine, Day. He's a bit of a troublemaker, so watch yourselves." The oddly patterned mare tosses her head in quiet laughter, hoping to assure Rhea that she is simply joking. With a smile, Only gestures to the new comer in a way that is meant to relay welcome. I was attempting to help Luna learn about predators. Would you happen to know anything about them?

On Cloudy Days

Day

Colt | 12.3 hh | Hackney | 10 Months |Link| Herd: None | Coverings: x| Feeling: Playful|Tag/s: Only, Fable,
Luna, Rhea

Finally understanding the concept, Day grins widely. His small, pale hooves dance in place beneath him. "Oh wow! I've never been the thing being chased before. Will you catch me? OOOH! Can you catch me!" Feeling euphoric in his ability to release him boundless energy, Day bounces away from his playmate with a cocky grin.
Last edited by suzycu on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suzycu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaffeinatedLlama » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:07 pm

DEMETER
        Lone mare ♦ 15 years ♦ Heat: 2 ♦ Mood: Calm ♦ Tags: Open
        I AM THE DEFINITION OF PERFECTION
[/list][/list][/list]

Demeter let out an irritated snort. She wanted it known that she was second in command here, not that ugly akhal-teke mare. Just as she thought it, another mare appeared. This time she was a mustang, around 14 years old. Demeter pinned her ears in the mares direction, but otherwise left her alone. She knew that it would be useful to make at least one ally in this herd, and this mare was definitely a candidate. She wouldn't mind being friends with her, but if she tried to take lead then Demeter would not hesitate to defend the title she wanted. Lowering her nose she took a dainty nibble of grass, but kept an eye on the new mare. Her foal kicked and the black arabian shook her head uncomfortably. She hoped for a colt as to please her stallion.
CaffeinatedLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [3]

Postby eventer » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:29 pm

POSEIDON

twelve years // stallion // mares: none // coverings: none // tags: karma, lucky

the seal brown paint x stallion watched the mare curiously as she hid her filly, almost feeling a twinge of pain shoot through his body at the sight of the youngster, yes he'd seen her mere seconds ago, two of his own fillies had passed in the winter after their mother died, they had been twins so they were very small to start with, but with his other two mares already with strong healthy foals, in the middle of winter were not about to take on a pair of twins... even if it was one each, no, the twins suffered three days before poseidon put them down. not willing to watch them starve any longer, let alone freeze... the only reason they survived those three days was because he had not once left their side, his lead mare doing his job for him while he kept the youngsters warm, too young to graze properly, the roots and plants he found them, had not been enough for them at three months of age. with a deep sigh he brought himself back into reality, and looked at the mare, shaking his head briefly the mare herself was a palomino with an overo pattern on her coat. ears flicking he swished his tail briefly and then calmly spoke up, hsi voice cracking at the start, but steady the rest of the way, making it clear his mind had gone elsewhere moments before he spoke.
    "hello ma'am, my name is poseidon, who might you and your youngster be?" his voice remaining steady at the end, he offered a weak smile, his eyes repeatedly falling on the foal. only a few moments of staring before he pulled his eyes away, knowing it's mother probably wouldn't appreciate him staring at her youngster.

AJAX

sixteen years // stallion // mares: none // coverings: none // tags: jupiter

the stallion pricked his ears curiously and watched the fractionally younger mare curiously and when it became obvious that his suspicions had been correct about her eye sight, the stallion made sure he was in no way threatening, knowing she would be far more alert than a mare with her sight. as she began to approach, he pricked his dark brown almost black ears towards her and flicked his tail calmly, he went to brush his maw against hers in greeting, but it seemed to frighten her a little as she did it involuntarily so he withheld his want of a physical introduction for the time being, instead he insisted on taking a single step back, not exactly backing off to her, but wanting to make it clear to her he meant no harm in any shape or form. ears pricking slightly as she spoke, he smiled softly, finding her nervousness... cute perhaps? he thought all his mares -when he actually had mares- were adorable to be quite honest he already quite adored this one, he only knew her for ten seconds, but he had been good at finding good mares, with good hearts, so far he hadn't had to deal with any mares who were problems. ears twitching slightly, he pushed his rubbery lips together and spoke up softly, "hello, miss," he paused briefly, almost waiting for a response, but not expecting one, he continued softly, "my name is ajax, what might yours be?" he questioned softly, ears flicking softly, he cocked his hind leg onto the point of his hoof and blinked calmly with a soft breath out.

CASTOR

sixteen years // stallion // mares: none // coverings: none // tags: open

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

EBONY

fifteen years // mare // status: heat 3 // stallion: none // tags: parallax, day, luna, fable, only

the mare found it in herself to offer a small chuckle, one that hadn't been uttered in quite some months since losing both her foals, and her herd throughout winter, ears twitching as the stallion observed the mares not too far way, the mare lowered her head and grabbed a mouthful of grass before seeing his attention had been drawn back to her. twitching her ears briefly, the mare looked up and sighed softly, completely content. she watched him carefully, and smiled softly as he spoke up again, "unfortunately all i've come across are young monsters" she smirked, knowing what she was going to say next might go to his head, deliberately spoken, the mare chuckled softly and continued, "i like my stallions... well... more ballsy." she smiled, as she spoke she circled around him eyeing him curiously, studying every feature, he was a large stallion no doubt, not really height wise, he had a solid bone structure, his hind quarters big and powerful, his shoulders, not as find as her own, but not as broad as the rest of his body, which allowed for quick movements in his front end, while less powerful from the front, it meant he was quick on his feet, good for defending his mares. his legs strong and lengthy, not ridiculously so, like some thoroughbreds, and herself when she'd been growing, -and while they were still long for her size, thank god she'd grown into them a little- but otherwise nicely put together. she noted his markings, which interestingly were very similar to her own, while her true black coat was far darker than his own, she could imagine in the middle of summer, if it were not for the horrible sun bleaching, his coat would darken off like hers did. unlike her broad snip, he wore a blaze, his mane stained with black streaks unlike hers which was a complete match to her black coat, her tail the same while he wore a white streak from the top of his dock down the side. his eyes were not as wide, or big as her own, but that said, the only reason hers were reasonably large was because of her minimal arabian breeding, that and her fraction fineness to her body was the only give away that she was not just a andalusion sport horse. his eyes also not as light as her own, his much darker than her almost amber eyes. with a brief almost... cheeky perhaps, smile, the mare flicked her tail against his face and nipped his flank gently in a teasing manner before prancing off a few steps tail flagged slightly.

REBEL

twelve years // mare // status: heat 2 // stallion: none // tags: open

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

ATHENA

seven years // mare // status: heat 2 // stallion: none // tags: duke

the little bay mare eyed the stallion who identified himself as duke, duke of monte carlo to be exact, that was a mouthful she'd never utter. she was a feisty little honey, and wouldn't be convinced so easily. ears pinned back the young mare struck her foreleg once more, leaving a deep indent in the ground, to attempt to prove he was no threat his head lowered and his stance dropped, but that meant nothing to her, it was so quick a horse could change their body language, especially for their breed, even if he was not pure bred like herself -his colour giving that away clearly- the mare knew well he would still be quick on his feet, -while not as quick as herself- and knew she would still struggle to get away if he suddenly changed his nature.
    she scrunched up his nose fractionally, and lashed her tail before flaring her nostrils and looking up at him, high headed, tail flagged, nostrils flared and ears pricked to their points. the bay mare eyed him warily, her brown eyes wide, making her wall eye look far more erratic with the whites. her ears flicked here and there but otherwise they remained pricked on the stallion, or at least one remained in place. with a flick of her tail she spoke up calmly, "athena... flattery won't get you anywhere.. i'm not some gullible mustang" her voice hard, making it clear she would be a difficult mare to keep for the long haul, any stallion who met her had to go through the 'is she really worth it' decision. ears twitching she looked around, taking her attention off the stallion for a split second, before her ear swivelled back on him.

(for those unsure what a wall eye is, if you look at a horses eye, in the corners of their eye it is dark brown/black instead of white like ours, however, a wall eye, is the opposite, around the iris, it is white like ours. so heres a pic c: - regular eye - wall eye

HERA

thirteen years // mare // status: heat 4 // stallion: none // tags: aquila

the grey mare continued to graze calmly until the stallion was a mere strides away, showing little fear or intimidation from him, for she was not afraid, nor intimidated by him. twitching her ears briefly at his nicker then flicked her scented tail and nickered in return, she went to graze again however was disrupted when he spoke, stopping a mere two strides from her. "hello" the mare responded a few seconds after he did, and twitched an ear waiting for a name to come from his lips, but nothing did, so instead the mare sighed deeply and lifted her head to look at him, "my name is hera, it's lovely to meet you..?" she spoke calmly, her last word trailing off from a statement into a question for his name.

RAVEN

five years // mare // status: heat 2 // stallion: none // tags: open

ARIZONA

nine years // mare // status: heat 2 // stallion: none // tags: open

IRIS

three years // mare // status: heat 3 // stallion: none // tags: open

eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:47 pm

The Whims of Fate [Roulette]//11 years//Bachelor//Tags: None
    Roulette flicked his ears and took a mouthful of green grass, his tail flicking to get rid of flies. The little bugs were incredibly irritating, and no matter how many times he swatted at them they never seemed to go away. He lashed his tail in annoyance and began to trot. He was on the search for mares. There was a safety in a group, and Roulette was reluctant to join a bachelor herd. After awhile, he found himself in a more populated area. Horses could be seen milling about the meadow, some in herds, some alone. The stallion called out loudly, slowing to a walk. His ears were flicking back and forth, trying to listen for a response. He was hoping that some mare would take interest and come to him.

He swished as black tail as he looked around, searching for any lone mares. Roulette was quite different from many of the horses who lived her. For one thing, he was a pony, and he was quite short compared to the taller horses who lived here. He found his height to be a bit of a nuisance at times, but he didn't let him hinder him from having a herd. Hes had a herd in the past, and knew that he could gain another. He had good looks and a good heart, but sometimes could be a little overbearing if in a bad mood. With a flick of his tail he called out again, hoping someone would hear him over the calls of the other stallions.

Challenging Fate [Lucina]//5 years//Lone Mare//Tags: None
    Lucina was laying in the shade of a large tree, enjoying the shade. She was nibbling on some grass, her ears laid back in a relaxed way. She may have been alone, but she felt at peace here. It was quiet, she couldn't hear anything but the tree branches rustling overhead and the occasional chirps of birds. She liked to come to this spot. Her birth herd frequented this place when she was still with them. She lost her previous herd not long ago, and not sure of where to go, she came straight here. It was quiet, away from the noisy stallions calling for mares and starting fights with other herds. There was plenty of grass to graze on and a water hole not far away where she could go get a drink if she wanted to. As nice as it was here, Lucina would not be staying for long. She didn't like staying in one area for long and got restless quickly. She planned to just get some rest then move on to the next area. She grazed calmly, ears swiveling and listening to her surroundings. A few neighs in the distance made her perk up. She didn't see any other horses, but she definitely heard someone. She thought about calling back, but stayed silent.

She sighed softly and continued to nibble on the grass, keeping an eye on her surroundings. She missed her previous herd. The herd used to be one of the largest in the area, but was dissolved when a large band of bachelors attacked, overwhelming the band stallion and causing mares to scatter. Lucina was able to get away from the bachelors in the confusion, but was now alone, as she couldn't find her previous stallion or herdmates. She knew she was going to have to join another herd soon. There was safety in numbers, and Lucina didn't like being lonely. She just hoped that whatever stallion she found or who found her, was a good one.

Legend of Zelda [Zelda]//14 years//Lone Mare//Tags: None
    Zelda woke up from her short nap with a soft snort, lifting her head and pricking her ears. She didn't mean to fall asleep. She didn't like napping when she didn't have another horse looking out for her, it made her feel vulnerable, so she only slept when she had too. Fortunately she was in a relatively safe area, but she couldn't help but worry. She looked around, letting out a soft sigh before lowering her head to nibble on the grass, tail flicking every now and then to ward off flies. She lost her herd just the other day, and so far hasn't had much luck finding other horses. She ran into a colt earlier this morning who tried to claim her, but his arrogance and aggression made Zelda chase him off.

Deciding that she was done with this area, she moved into a trot. She kept an eye out for other horses, hoping to see someone. She didn't like being on her own. Mare or stallion, she didn't really care, she just wanted to find someone. After twenty minutes of wandering around, she slowed herself to a slow walk, tail flicking. She eventually came to a stop and looked around. Not seeing anything of interest, she neighed loudly, hoping that someone could hear here. After a few moments, she snorted and lowered her head to graze. She kept an eye on her surroundings, hoping to hear a response.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⦅ 4 ⦆

Postby Lavellan » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:10 am

RIO
Stallion
Andalusian
7 Years Old

Tags: Destiny

Mares: n/a Progeny: n/a
            The small smile playing on Orion's lips faltered lightly as he regarded the pretty dappled gray mare. The older mare was showing clear signs of distress, clearly wary being in the presence of a stranger. Lowering his head, showing her that he was not going to be dominant or bossy. "Apologies, Miss. I didn't mean to cause you distress. I may have been too eager in my approach as I have been travelling for far too long alone. I was delighted to spot another whose company I might enjoy." Pausing at a respectable distance from her, not wanting to push himself into her space when she was clearly unhappy, he lowered his nose, offering his scent to her. "Especially one as pretty as yourself." He added with a small smile and a little chuckle. Hopefully she would be calmed by his attempt to make a small compliment, seeing that he was not a harsh, cruel stallion, like some others out here. "My name is Orion, it's so lovely to meet you." He said with yet another little smile. Relaxing up off a hind hoof, regarding her with a soft expression. He didn't want to see to be staring her down, but he wanted to show that he was listening, too.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

QUIL
Stallion
Hanovarian
11 Years Old

Tags: Hera

Mares: n/a Progeny: n/a
            The mare didn't shy away or pin her ears to him, so Aquila took that as a good sign. The gray mare didn't seem phased at all by a stranger's approach - something that intrigued the stallion. The mare must have had her fair share of experiences with males, not necessarily a bad thing. She seemed almost annoyed by his approach interrupting her grazing, but he didn't care. She'd have plenty of time to graze once she was part of his ranks... And that heat that was tantilizing his nostrils was dealt with. He couldn't have another stallion attracted to her, now could he? Watching her calmly as she raised her head to look at him, trailing her statement to inform about his name, he chuckled, the deep noise rumbling through his chest. "Where are my manners - Aquila. It's a pleasure to meet you, Hera." Stamping his only marked hind hoof to dislodge a number of flies that were landing on his pelt, the bay stallion looked around them. The world around them seemed empty, with no other living creatures in sight. The mare was clearly alone, and might have been for some time. Turning back to the mare, dipping his head respectfully, he began to speak again. "Well, Madame Hera, I find myself wondering if you would like to join me in the search for a herd. I need a good head on even better shoulders to aid in the finding of other mares for ranks, and I don't believe I've met anyone better for the job than yourself." That wasn't to say - he hadn't met any others out here.

YR
Mare
Akhal-Teke
5 Years Old

Tags: Titan

Stallion: Titan Status: Heat 2
            Pale eyes watching the stallion with a burning excitement as he approached, Lyra's entire body trembled, from the tip of her ears to the base of her hooves. Not only was she finally meeting a horse out here, after so long being alone, but she was meeting one that was of a same breed as her! With the same coat! The young, inexperienced mare nearly burst out of her skin as he got within touching distance, extending her own muzzle to him. The pale skin of her nose almost touched the stallion's, and she couldn't help but allow a sharp, excited squeal to pass her lips. She huffed out a light breath, then moved her muzzle away, eyes shining as she regarded him. Her cream ears were trained on him, and a bright smile decorated her features as he introduced himself. "Titan! It's such a pleasure! Oh please, there's no need for that 'Ma'am' stuff! I'm Lyra, or Ly or Ra or whatever you want to call me!" The pale mare's high voice was almost melodic, her words sweet and musical. Barely giving him a chance to register what she had said, she spoke again. "Now, Titan, just a quick warning - I will definitely be joining you from now on. I have been starved of company for far too long now to let a wonderful potential companion like you escape." Her teasing words, laced with a light seriousness, danced in the air as the female postitioned herself at the stallion's side, showing him her sincerity. Bumping his shoulder playfully with her muzzle, she looked beyond him, out to the wide open plains beyond. There was a whole big wide world out there, and now she had someone to share her adventure with.

EMIN
Mare
Thoroughbred x
12 Years Old

Tags: Khaki

Stallion: n/a Status: Heat 3
            A glint in the strangely patterened mare's eyes, Gemini watched almost coldly as the stallion approached her, tossing her nose in the air and pinning her ears as he approached, but allowing them to prick forward as he got close enough to speak. He was proud, moving with an easy confidence and positive body language. Tail flagged, allowing her scent to distract him, she raised her head, listening to his words with an almost haughty air about her. Flicking her ears back at his compliment, showing him that his complements meant nothing to her. Gemini's facial colouring was not the only thing that changed with the split of a hair - her personality wasn't exactly the most predictable. Flicking her tail, smiling softly, she answered him, her voice cool, calm. "Gemini. The pleasure is yours. Now, should we get going?" Moving swiftly, the mare passed him, strategically flicking her tail so as to flick his face as she passed. Moving at an easy trot, she kept her tail flagged, her body's way of inviting him to follow despite her tone.

ASSIOPEI
Mare
Arabian x
4 Years Old

Tags: Juliet/Eros

Stallion: n/a Status: Heat 2
            Short, choppy hooffalls carried Cassiopeia across the uneven terrain, a quick heartbeat rumbling within her ears. All herd animals detest being alone, an internal mechanism that keeps one alive in the presence of all of those predators that lurk within the shadows. And of all those that might feel increasingly stressed alone, Cassi was one of the worst. The small statured mare felt a rush of adrenaline with each snap of a twig, each shadow that passed, each scent brought to her on the wind. She was still young, perhaps that was the reason for her unsurity, but perhaps she had an anxious personality. No matter which it was, they sent her reeling now with a snap of a branch from under her own foot. Whirling away, sprinting a number of paces, the mare slowed herself to a trot, her eyes falling on what seemed to be a glistening water source in the distance. Ears flicking forward, she pushed herself to a lope, a parching thirst making itself apparent all of a sudden. Slowing to avoid splashing through the shallow water in case any unseen dangers lurked, the mare lowered her head and inspected the water for a number of seconds before beginning to drink, almost shutting her eyes and getting lost in the pleasure. A sudden noise caused the mare to rip her head from the crystalline water, a shower of drops escaping her opened lips. Her muscles bunched in preparation of fleeing, but her eyes fell on a pair of her own species, what seemed to be a mother and a son. Her ears pricked forward momentarily as she regarded the pale pair, who were a number of meters away from her on the other side of the little creek. She licked her lips nervously, unsure of what to do.

ELPHIN
Mare
Lusitano
6 Years Old

Tags: -

Stallion: n/a Status: Heat 1
            text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Mare
Mustang
7 Years Old

Tags: Lumos

Stallion: n/a Status: Heat 4
            Bicoloured tail flicking against her golden rear, her eyes bright and ears pricked forward, it was the sickening crunch of hooves hitting hooves and the nauseating thuds of kicks hitting their marks that hit Ara's small ears. Standing out-of-sight in a small copse of trees, tail flagged as she watched the bachelor stallions spar amongst themselves, eyes greedily soaking in the sight of their bodies, bruised and bleeding, as they pushed themselves and one another to their limits. There was nothing at stake for the stallions - at least, nothing that they knew of. Her plan was to join whoever left victorious, which ever stallion showed the best promise for protecting her. And the winner was making himself obvious. A stallion, as pale as the moonlight herself, was making a mockery of the other, younger stallions, and they were retreating, deflated and bruised. With a flagged tail, Ara decided to push things along, lowering her head to duck beneath low-lying branches and appear in the open. With a potential mare, the stallions were likely to fight harder, pushing the gray to his limits. Her tail flagged to display her heavy scent, adding to the drama of her entrance, she watched at a distance, ready to run should the gray snake her, but pinning her ears to any of the others who looked her way.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one.

Postby baby blue » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:52 pm

𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚊
    ──────────────────────────────
    [mare] [five] [heat two] [no stallion] [no foals] [open]
    brina weaved her way through the trees, her sorrel coat easily camouflaging her from the outside plains. she almost always stuck to the trees as she was never one for the center of attention and she had absolutely no desire to mingle with other horses. she was an outcast and since she could never quite seem to stay in a herd, brina deemed it that she should never be in a herd. now she knew that she couldn't avoid being snaked by a stallion should one come along her path, but she was darn well going to try and avoid one. she didn't know many who actually traveled in the trees and if they did, brina had never come along their path, which seemed weird in itself.

𝙻𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒
    ──────────────────────────────
    [mare] [seven] [heat two] [no stallion] [no foals] [open]
    laini stood between one of the several breaks of trees along the forest. her head was lowered to the ground as she brushed her lips along the top of the grass in disinterest. she huffed out a breath of boredom, head raising to survey the land before her. she knew there were several horses among her, but she didn't feel the need to move and find them. albeit she did feel the need to move to a water source as her parched throat was thrust to the center of her attention. laini plodded off towards the nearest water source, the lake. the lake was a shared water source among the herds around it and laini was almost absolutely positive she would encounter another horse there as well. she sighed in relief as she crested one of the hills that overlooked the lake. like she had predicted, other horses were there, but laini made them out to be of no threat. she headed down to the shore and stood at the edge of the water, the tiny waves lapping over her hooves. she once again lowered her head to the ground and drank from the lake, the grainy texture of the water from the sediments not bothering her as she had been used to them for quite some time. while she drank, laini kept her eyes scanning the shores of the lake in front of her for any potential dangers, her muscles somewhat tensed in preparation to flee if need be.
Last edited by baby blue on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me