➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ➞ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ➞ᴠ₂➞

Postby dxrmon » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:59 am

←ƁƖιzzαяɗ→ gεиdεя- ƒεмαlε cяυѕн- нαяlεч
Blizzard nodded, " Yes, Loki is with the others....Has anybody seen Harley??" she said the last part with more worry and concern in her voice. She sighed, " Is everybody here cabable of getting to the other den, I think it would be best if we all met in one d-den.." she spoke the coldness finally catching up to her. She didn't care who was in the den she just needed them to get to the other den, it would be best for the whole pack to be together.

←Aяεѕ→ gεиdεя-мαlε cяυѕн- иσиε
" you ok..?" he asked the unknown wolf, entering the den. Even though he was a wolf he still wanted to make sure everyone was alright. His eyes flickered to the cave enterance once more. As much as he wanted to go out and help he knew it was best he stayed in the den." I think she might bring them back here..." Ares said, not knowing if that was the greatest idea.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capture.the.cause » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:12 am

Sprite
Crush: Alastair / Status: With Alastair, Moses, & Blizzard / Location: Lost

She rose to her feet softly, looking back at Moses. "Come with us. We will all go together." Sprite barked, before nudgin Alastair softly on the shoulder, licking his fur. Soon, she approached Blizzard. "We shall walk 2x2, huddled to keep us together and create a wall where the wind will be less resistant." Stating her opinion of how they should make it back to everyone else safely.

Moses
Crush: N/A / Status: With Sprite, Alastair, & Blizzard / Location: Lost

Getting up, Moses walked to the three of them, standing to the side, but close enough. "I will take the back, since I am bigger and will catch anyone who falls behind." Moses spoke softly, wanting to gain their trust. For being his age, he was very vigilant and strong.

Loki
Crush: Open / Status: With Pack / Location: Den

Waiting dor the return of the trio made his heart race. Loki couldnt lay in one spot. He soon got up and paced around, kicking pebbls with his paws as he did.

Bolin
Crush: Open / Status: Open / Location: In a den somewhere

Bolin lay huddled in a corner, shielding his eyes from the gusts of dirt and wind that came in time to time. Hoping everyone was alright. Although he didn't know who else was with Sprite, he stayed in his spot under this tree trunk, watching bushes being summer saulted passed his humble abode for the time being.
нιуα! ι'м ραη∂α
capture.the.cause

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:24 am

C O F F E E

{ Crush: Open! } { Status: With Dallas } { Female }

The rain and wind chilled her to the bone as she glanced around frantically amidst the flurry of debris. A small, yet sturdy limb crashed against her, knocking her from her paws. She yelped, gathering herself once more. She saw a furry body, slanting her eyes so she could see better as she approached. Oliver! She thought, nosing him. He was alive, she could tell. She grabbed his scruff, bolting to camp with only a slight limp. She padded to the den, resting him in the back with the others, suggesting that they warm him before returning to the storm. She had to make sure every dog was safe. She turned to Sprite, grateful for her wise words. She nodded, gathering the dogs into a wall.

A S P E R

{ Mate: Lydia } { Status: With The Pack} { Brute }

He sat in the den, looking frantically for Lydia. Where was she? Was she hurt? He felt so remorseful for not searching but what would that do?

A L A S T A I R

{ Mate: Sprite } { Tagged: Sprite} { Brute }

He was jerked from an uneasy sleep when Sprite rose up. He stood up alongside her, his eyes searching for Loki as she asked. He stared at her, wondering if he should go search for the brute. He saw him enter with a threatening look. He first thought it was meant for him, but it was only for the wolf in the back. He nodded to Sprite, surprised at her cool, collected manner.

H A R L E Y

{ Crush: Blitz } { Tagged: Blitz/Ares} { Brute }

His limbs ached fiercely as he rose, knowing he had to return. He had only one thought on his mind. Blizzard. He had to make it for her if she returned his feelings that is. He bolted to camp, trying fervently to catch onto her scent. He finally found it among the many other aromas, leading him back. He saw her speaking with her brother-like figure, his tail wagging gently. He had dislocated his shoulder and he was banged up quite a bit. He stumbled over to her with a strong look in his eyes. "You alright?" He asked, only concerned for her.

M O R N I N G

{ Crush: Open! } { Tagged: The pack } { Female }

Only one thought was on her mind. Survive. The wind pelted her, much against her choice. She growled in protest, her paws gripping the ground with surprising strength. She was stunned that she was able to hold on. Finally out of the forceful air for a moment, she sprinted towards the cluster of canine scents, whom she had smelled many times. She knew she'd be safer there,
she only hoped that she wouldn't come upon any dead bodies. She had found a few deceased forest creatures, maybe having taken a few bites. She entered the camp, watching the dogs huddled together, speaking in hushed tones. She lowered her head, shaking her alluring pelage.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:25 am

Blizzard nodded, " Those are wonderful ideas.." she said wagging her tail. She matched the dogs in pairs and the walked to the den. They all got there safely, but once they all got in Blizzard heard small barks that sounded like..."Oliver!" she barked, realising that it was the small pup. She lunged out of the den, quickly seeing the pup and making her way to it. She quickly grabbed his scruff and looked for a shelter, as it would be hard to make it back to the den as the wind was going against them. Blizzard saw a pine tree, with a dog under it...Harley?!? She quickly ran under the tree, still holding Oliver as the winds were still strong..." Harley are you ok..?? " she said with concern in her voice, she was also so glad to find Harley.

He wagged his tail as all of the dogs made it back to the den, he looked up to see Blizzard lunging back out into the storm. " Blitz! " He barley saw her pick up the small blob, assuming that it was Oliver. Ares then saw her disapper, probably to find shelter. He then turned around, " are you guys ok..?" directing his attention to the dogs that entered the den.
Last edited by dxrmon on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:38 am

River

{Location: Hurricane} Tags: -----} Crush: None} {Female} {Previously Blu}

Her eyes shown bright blue through the storm as she leaped into the storm. She watched Harley and Blizzard down below. She ran through the storm before tucking her legs making her fall to the mud. When she landed into the mud she crawled across the muddy ground and finally leaped toward the dens. She crawled into the den and noticed not a lot of dogs were here. She stared at the Half-Wolf in the back and let out a soft chuckle before leaping back into the Fray. She then crawled towards Blizzard and Harley Her voice rose up over the wind. As her fur whipped behind her. "Come on. You have to crouch. But crawl keep your paws in the mud And head down wind. Since your not used to the wind you need to head down wind or you will be blown away. Crawl down wind until you can see the back of the den. You should be able to get into the den then. She explained quickly as her Bright eyes flicked across the wind before she crawled toward the den. with a soft huff.
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:03 am

" Thank you..." Blizzard nodded, following her instructions while holding the small pup in her jaws. It was a little more difficult with Oliver but they managed to make it back to the den safely. She carefully put Oliver with the other pups, she then shook the water off her drenched fur. She went to the back den wall, which was the furthest point from the storm that raged outside. Blizzard plopped down, putting her head on her paws. She sighed, glad that they had rounded up most of the dogs, but she still knew more were stuck in the raging storm,she frowned at these thoughts.

Ares greeted Blizzard,River and Harley. He sat by the enterance, keeping on high alert incase somebody else was to bark out for help. He wanted to help, he really did. But he stayed put, listening for anybody that needed help.
Last edited by dxrmon on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capture.the.cause » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:05 am

Sprite
Mate: Alastair / Status: With Alastair & Pack / Location: Cave with pack

As they made it to the cave, she shook her pelt before she was pushed to the ground by a familiar body. It was Loki rubbing his fur against hers before letting the both of the up, then rubbing his head gently againt Alastair's pelt. Nodding at Loki's remark, Sprite rubbed her jowls against Loki, before standing next to Alastair, laying down in the little spot there.

Moses
Crush: N/A / Status: With Pack / Location: Pack cave

Being the last one in, Moses laid right at the opening of the cave, laying down with his back to the wind and looking in at everyone. Placing his head on his paws, he soon fell asleep.

Loki
Crush: Open / Status: With Pack / Location: Den

Hearing claws against the rock floor, Loki's head bounced up. Seeing Sprite, a smile was plastered on his face and he raced over and trampled her to the ground, rubbing his pelt against hers before getting up, and rubbing his head on Alastsair. Looking at the two he barked with joy and concern. "You guys are okay!"

Bolin
Crush: Open / Status: Open / Location: In a den somewhere

Bolin lay huddled in a corner, shielding his eyes from the gusts of dirt and wind that came in time to time. Hoping everyone was alright. Although he didn't know who else was with Sprite, he stayed in his spot under this tree trunk, watching bushes being summer saulted passed his humble abode for the time being.
нιуα! ι'м ραη∂α
capture.the.cause

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cornspurrd. » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 am

--------------------------------------------------
Name ↣ Oliver
Age ↣ 9 months
Gender ↣ Male
Rank ↣ Omega
Wanted rank ↣ N/A
Crush ↣ N/A
Mate ↣ Pm Me
Pups ↣ N/A

--------------------------------------------------
Oliver shook out his fur and looked around, Oh thats where you all wen't he chuckled.
Whats happening he asked? He layed down and waited for an answer jumping at all the thunder and lighting but trying to hide his fear.
He licked some other puppies near him inviting them to play, He was scared but wanted to make the most of this time hiding away. He hoped the dogs still stuck in the storm where okay.. he was scared for them. And well himself aswell.
Last edited by cornspurrd. on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smile and wave...
cornspurrd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:12 pm

{ May be awhile for me to reply since it's it's late. I'm removing Hakan also. And Unknown, can Ares and Morning develop a relationship perhaps?

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dxrmon » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Blizzard spun around, gently giving him a hug. " I'm alright, the real question is are you ok...?" She said with concern, you could clearly see the worry in her eyes. Her eyes landed on his shoulder, which looked dislocated. She just wagged her tail, happy he was back.

Ares greeted Blizzard,River and Harley. He sat by the enterance, keeping on high alert incase somebody else was to bark out for help. He wanted to help, he really did. But he stayed put, listening for anybody that needed help.

(sure rain that would be interesting c: and this is a wip will finish later lol)
dxrmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me